IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,389 posts in this topic. You are on page 505 of 608.
#25201 1 year ago

Any Bad Girls out there? The machine, not the type of female.

#25202 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a nice Black Rose as a trade towards a GOT, Avatar, BKSOR, CCr, Congo or Sopranos with cash on my end? Or I could just sell BR too. Ad up tomorrow.

#25203 1 year ago

Heading to Buffalo this weekend along I90

Anyone selling any DMDs or Sterns message me
I am looking to fill a slot in the lineup

Thanks

#25204 1 year ago

WTB - Skee ball and/or claw machine.

#25206 1 year ago

Hi all - looking for a light project EM within ~2 hours of NYC. Not too particular as to the game or era - want to get started on learning EM repair. Single player would be a plus but open to multiplayers. Ideally something that powers on and isn't a total cosmetic mess.

Let me know if you have anything / hear of anything! Thanks so much!

#25207 1 year ago

PSA:

There is a pinball show in York PA 7-8 Oct that is a great place to buy/sell/trade machines... and share yours for free admission!

The White Rose Pinball Show In York Pennsylvania is 7-8 October. http://www.theyorkshow.com/

There will be over 100 pinball Pinball machines there brought by enthusiasts, as well as vendors like Coin Taker bringing in the latest machines. Last year about ½ of the pinball machines on the floor had for sale signs on them, and there were parts and projects a plenty. There will be EMs, solid states, and the latest and greatest pins. It is $15 to get in and play all day or you get in for free if you bring a machine to share. Tournaments and Door prizes will be there.

This is a great place to sell your machine, buy your next machine, or meet up for a long distance trade.

Here is the dedicated for sale/looking thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2022-white-rose-gameroom-show-10-7-10-8-buy-sell-amp-trade-thread/

Link to Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/theyorkshow

Here is a walkthrough from last year.

York Fairgrounds and Expo Center
Memorial Hall East
York, Pennsylvania 17404
Credit to rmarket for putting this on!

#25208 1 year ago
Quoted from subruckus:

Hi all - looking for a light project EM within ~2 hours of NYC. Not too particular as to the game or era - want to get started on learning EM repair. Single player would be a plus but open to multiplayers. Ideally something that powers on and isn't a total cosmetic mess.
Let me know if you have anything / hear of anything! Thanks so much!

I've got this one for sale. I got it to be a reliably working game. Still needs to be fully gone through with cleaning, waxing, new rubber and some bulbs, but would be a good starter machine.

Machine - For Sale
Toledo Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I picked this up recently with the intention of keeping it. All my other games are Gottlieb 4 players, so it just doesn't fit with my limited space. I've got the game playing I bel...”
2022-09-13
Whitehouse Station, NJ
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 541 times

#25209 1 year ago

Nice priced EM. My wife really enjoyed playing Toledo. She wanted to retheme it to a Barbie pin due to all the pink, but alas, we sold it before tackling that project.

#25210 1 year ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

Nice priced EM. My wife really enjoyed playing Toledo. She wanted to retheme it to a Barbie pin due to all the pink, but alas, we sold it before tackling that project.

This one could be for your wife .

I do enjoy playing it and it hasn't skipped a beat in a few months. I'm just not interested enough to give it a full shop job that it deserves.

#25211 1 year ago

That Toledo looks great, thanks! PF in great shape! Have a few other offers but might send you a PM.

#25212 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “LOADED HUO AC/DC Premium Vault Edition for sale or trade. This pin ROCKS! 2017 build date with about 700 plays (only 300 when I acquired it in a trade). Playfield and cabinet are m...”
2022-09-13
Monroe Township, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 351 times
Contributed to Pinside

check out my loaded HUO AC/DC for sale or trade!

#25213 1 year ago
Quoted from subruckus:

That Toledo looks great, thanks! PF in great shape! Have a few other offers but might send you a PM.

No problem.. Let me know..

#25214 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I hear the sandwich market is still extremely strong in the mid-atlantic area.

I'm a dedicated sandwich guy and must say I was surprised by the Whole Foods premade "Maine Italian" grinder.

Quality meats and cheese, spicy peppers, black olive spread, red onion etc.
I'd say the weak point is the roll that sits wrapped up and cold but let it come to room temp and it's killer.

A real treat if you're craving a snack and happen to be in a Whole Foods... easy grab and go.
Keep an eye out.

#25215 1 year ago

I have so many good sandwich memes and I can’t post them in this thread because uploading images is disabled.

So I’ll describe them verbally for you:

IMG 1: The rapper 50 Cent’s head is floating inside of a club sandwich and the caption says “you can find me in the club”

IMG 2: A picture of a peanut butter jelly sandwich where one side of the bread has butt cheeks drawn on it with peanut butter and a jelly thong. The other side of the bread has a big ol’ jelly hand. Another pic shows the jelly hand slapping the butt as the sandwich is being assembled and then a third photo shows Gordon Ramsey looking a bit sad.

#25216 1 year ago

Mando Pro set of stock ramps ( that center one always ends up cracked) w/ labels & a couple of stern aprons ( JP Pro & Mando Pro) also, a stock stern shooter rod make me an offer; looking to purge.

#25217 1 year ago

I still haven't had the time or abilities to pick up my Funhouse from my friend, so if anyone local is interested in a Funhouse 2.0 kit I have one that's just been sitting on a shelf here. I'd rather not ship, pickup in the 01027. I'll grab another in the spring.

Asking what I paid for it, 2K.

#25218 1 year ago

Just listed my practically brand new Iron Maiden Pro up for trade mainly looking for a Deadpool Premium or pro, but listed about 10 other games I'd consider in trade. Would also sell outright at my trade listed price.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale or trade is my practically brand new Iron Maiden Pro. This thing shoots like a gem, but sadly my wife does not like it so I'm seeing what else is out there. I prefer tr...”
2022-09-14
Lewiston, NY
7,350 (Firm)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 798 times

#25219 1 year ago

Hey New England peeps!
The Saratoga Silverball Showcase is happening THIS WEEKEND! September 17th and 18th at the Wilton Mall in Saratoga Springs, New York!

There’s still time to register your machine, and walk-ins are welcome!

•The website and machine list is here:
https://silverballshow.org/
There will be over 25 machines to play and a Pingolf tournament on Saturday!

•We have a Pinside event: https://pinside.com/pinball/events/saratoga-silverball-2022-2022

•And a Facebook event: https://fb.me/e/2hQfmRllU

•Here is our active thread where updates are typically posted.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-saratoga-silverball-2020-continuing-a-tradition/page/3#post-7137238

#25220 1 year ago

Now have my Bad Cats listed for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Bad Cats Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Time to let this one go. Had it for about 10 years. This is true survivor in beautiful condition. Cabinet is original non-faded silkscreen painted cab. Playfield is original with ...”
2022-09-15
Harrisburg, PA
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 764 times

#25221 1 year ago

Price cut on Mando LE. Also ok w/trades! LMK. Thanks.

#25222 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

How is that shocking? Shadow is a better game then most newer sterns imo. Again, not looking to trade for a premium looking for pro

Hows the trade offers working out? Thanks for all the thumbs down, figured I'd give you a free bump on your sale / trade.

#25223 1 year ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Hows the trade offers working out? Thanks for all the thumbs down, figured I'd give you a free bump on your sale / trade.

You thoughtful SOB I actually had a few offers some for newer Sterns like Rush but I'm looking for GZ or IMD. Thanks for asking much appreciated.

Machine - For Trade
Shadow, The Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “One of the most beautiful Shadow machines I’ve ever seen or played very nice example. Playfield is near perfect cab has some dings scratches but solid. Plays 100% no issues! Has...”
2022-12-16
Woonsocket, RI
Trade
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 2031 times

#25224 1 year ago

HUO Iron Maiden PRO for trade. About 600 plays or so, just unboxed in the spring from a late run.

Looking for Stern JP pro

#25225 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

You thoughtful SOB I actually had a few offers some for newer Sterns like Rush but I'm looking for GZ or IMD. Thanks for asking much appreciated.

Machine - For Trade

Shadow, The

Fully shopped/refurbished “One of the most beautiful Shadow machines I’ve ever seen or played very nice example. Playfield is near perfect cab has some dings scratches but solid. Plays 100% no issues!

Has...”

8 days ago

Woonsocket, RI

acedanger

Trade

A few huh? Did you fix your front door yet? I’m willing to bet it’s busted from all the people beating it down for those extra mando ramps you’ve posted here half a dozen times.

#25226 1 year ago

Got my Evel Knievel up for sale could deliver to the Cleveland show if anyone's going $2500 show price.

Machine - For Sale
Evel Knievel Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Evel Knievel game works and plays fine. Back glass is in perfect condition, play field has some wear spots which can be viewed in pics. All the rubbers are new besides t...”
2022-09-09
Chippewa, PA
2,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 900 times

#25227 1 year ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

A few huh? Did you fix your front door yet? I’m willing to be it’s busted from all the people beating it down for those extra mando ramps you’ve posted here half a dozen times.

Trolling is so 2021 kisses

#25228 1 year ago

Alright, when grown “men” bully others over a listing in here it is f’n LAME. This Shadow that’s up for sale/trade is by far the nicest one I have EVER seen. I’ve seen it, I’ve played it and it’s STUNNING. Also, the price on Shadow is wayyy up just in the last year. Would it be hard to pry a away an IMDM or a GZ right now? Sure. But let’s not berate someone for trying. That is embarrassing and childish behavior. This is a thread for SANDWICHES not for BULLYING.

#25229 1 year ago

$500.00 price drop.
King of Payne says Cash is King.
-Mike

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “MMR LE #511 of 1000 in black trim Original owner HUO never to a show under 500 plays. Actual plays is 473, code update at 300. Plays may go up if I play it. HD color display chip ...”
2022-08-25
Killingly, CT
13,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1776 times

#25230 1 year ago

Looking for a PROC board. Bonus if it also has a WPC mounting plate.

Parts - Wanted
WTB P-ROC Board Archived
Wanted! - “I need an original P-ROC board for a project. Bonus if it has a WPC mounting board.”
2023-03-22
Coatesville, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 183 days
Viewed: 181 times

#25231 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Alright, when grown “men” bully others over a listing in here it is f’n LAME. This Shadow that’s up for sale/trade is by far the nicest one I have EVER seen. I’ve seen it, I’ve played it and it’s STUNNING. Also, the price on Shadow is wayyy up just in the last year. Would it be hard to pry a away an IMDM or a GZ right now? Sure. But let’s not berate someone for trying. That is embarrassing and childish behavior. This is a thread for SANDWICHES not for BULLYING.

The front door thing was pretty funny though..

#25232 1 year ago

You think? Kind of a lam-o Dad Joke if you ask me.

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

#25233 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

You think? Kind of a lam-o Dad Joke if you ask me.

Listen here buddy, once I get out of the PTA meeting, we’re gonna exchange words!

I was amused.
That Shadow is nice, kissing my chance at owning one goodbye as they keep going up and up! Call me jealous

#25234 1 year ago

Annoying yes. Funny no... I see people on this thread all the time re-post games & parts. His one-liner was kinda weak IMO some of us here just troll & lack class.

#25235 1 year ago

Oh man, the best way to stop someone from reposting is to take one for the team and buy their game. Perhaps that game might be a stunning Iron Man VE that you didn’t yet know you wanted. One that that can be had this weekend to share with the family. I think I found just the one, and it says OBO! Maybe a few hundred off? Why not?

#25236 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Annoying yes. Funny no... I see people on this thread all the time re-post games & parts. His one-liner was kinda weak IMO some of us here just troll & lack class.

I don’t know about you, but some us just need a good set of those mando ramps! I’m going to add it to my baby registry immediately.

If I could thumb myself down I would.

#25237 1 year ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I don’t know about you, but some us just need a good set of those mando ramps! I’m going to add it to my baby registry immediately.
If I could thumb myself down I would.

Don’t forget about my useless stern aprons & shooter rod idc if they sell screw it maybe I’ll make art out of them & hang them from the wall.

#25238 1 year ago

Hey speaking of selling shit nobody wants to buy any interest in this Gottlieb 4 Square before I part it out?

#25239 1 year ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Hey speaking of selling shit nobody wants to buy any interest in this Gottlieb 4 Square before I part it out?

boilerman has been looking for a 4 Square. Maybe you can bring it to York for him.

#25240 1 year ago
Quoted from bluespin:

boilerman has been looking for a 4 Square. Maybe you can bring it to York for him.

thanks for looking out for me!

#25241 1 year ago

I actually want those f'n' ramps I just don't want to pay a lot

#25242 1 year ago

Anyone going to York that comes across an empty GTB EM cabinet

please let me know You can use it as a huge storage tote if space is tight

Thanks

I cannot attend this year

#25243 1 year ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I actually want those f'n' ramps I just don't want to pay a lot

Same, I was just half busting his balls before the pinsider crusaders came flying out of their caves

I know those ramps break to shit and will probably become hard to find eventually.

(I’m actually a little jealous of that R2D2, not gonna lie)

#25244 1 year ago

Dm me I trust we can make a deal on the mando ramp set.

If you’re ever looking for a challenge support this guy https://www.patreon.com/mrbaddeley also group on Facebook. My R2 build is static with leds it took over 8 months did it during shut down Covid not a project for folks that are easily fatigued total cost for build roughly 1k. I did the entire build with zero 3d printing experience on ender 3; if anyone is interested happy to mentor. It’s pretty amazing when it’s completed.

#25245 1 year ago

I have a nice Deadpool Pro I’m looking to trade or possibly sell. Ad will be going up.

Interested in IMDN or maybe a 90’s pin 2 for 1 with possible cash exchanged

#25246 1 year ago

That Shadow is nice, kissing my chance at owning one goodbye as they keep going up and up!

That's probably all Nudge's fault...

#25247 1 year ago

In search of a nice outer glass for a Bally Vector. Let me k if if you got an extra. Thanks!

#25249 1 year ago

Millionaire w/ new green xpin displays and leds up for trade. Looking for Pinbot Swords of fury grand lizard alien star flight 2000 Roller Disco Hot Doggin Future Spa Genie Time Fantasy Vector Incredible Hulk Dungeons and Dragons Spectrum Als Garage Band Nitro ground shaker +\- the monies.

#25250 1 year ago

Looking to free up some money for a home project, so I would need cash coming back my way in any deal.

Games I have available for trade:
-Stranger Things premium
-loaded AC/DC Premium Vault (formal ad coming tomorrow)

A few titles I’m interested in:
Iron Maiden
BM66
Metallica
GOT LE or Prem

In-person deals only

There are 30,389 posts in this topic. You are on page 505 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/505?hl=maxash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.