IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 501 of 608.
#25001 1 year ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Other - For Sale

Price drop

Super Chexx bubble hockey

“Bought a couple years ago.
Not much use, but broken in.
Works great.
A scuff was made on bubble when moving. Not in view of play. On side.
Hit me up if Interested. Can send mo...”

16 days ago

Western Mass, MA

Multiballmaniac1

2,800 (Firm)

Mark sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

Update price

#25002 1 year ago

Will do a straight trade for my very nice Shadow for an Iron Maiden pro or add cash for premium LMK

#25003 1 year ago

Think I'm going to part with my Williams "Pit Stop" project. Machine is in decent, non-working, player condition. Had started tearing down the topend of the pf a few years ago, then put it on hold as I didn't have a backglass. Picked up a BG but still haven't had any motivation. Includes new flipper bats and rubber kit, just missing rear door for head. Asking $300

#25004 1 year ago

I just posted a very nice Road Show Sample machine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/140424

If interested let me know.

I also have:

Road Kings (new ramps and LED's)
Demo Man (needs a good cleaning)
DE JP (project)

#25005 1 year ago

I am having my Premium powder coated and selling the side armor for anyone interested!

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Stern Stranger Things Side Armor for sale. Love the look but decided to powder coat the machine and add lollipop rails so have this set now. Purchased in Dec 2021 so has been on my...”
2022-08-15
Monroe Township, NJ
400 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 124 times

#25006 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Anyone local to Morris Plains care to partake in unboxing and setting up a Godzilla premium in the later afternoon it would be greatly appreciated and rewarded with beer. No steps involved and no heavy lifting on your part.

If I was only closer. Love that nib smell

#25007 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Anyone local to Morris Plains care to partake in unboxing and setting up a Godzilla premium in the later afternoon it would be greatly appreciated and rewarded with beer. No steps involved and no heavy lifting on your part.

If you can wait a week from now, I can help

#25008 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

If I would have seen this earlier would have been happy to help.

#25009 1 year ago

Will be listing a 1984 GTB Touchdown Solid State

It has no BG and missing needs 1 display

cabinet & head needs to be reinforced with L braces

I just paid 100$ to have the CPU repaired and new battery installed

The game played great for about 10 minted and went down again

Just have no more time to invest in it

$325.00 firm Or would consider an GTB EM project

Message me with interest

Located Central NY

Added 20 months ago:

SOLD

#25010 1 year ago

Selling my High Speed $2250(OBO), also thinking of selling my space Jam for $3000(OBO). No trades unless it's a primus I would add cash thanks.

Machine - For Sale
High Speed Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling my High Speed game plays perfectly fine, but does have a minor sound issue that needs taken care of. Comes with new pin score displays and pin score board. Sound issue game...”
2022-08-16
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 391 times

#25011 1 year ago

Looking to trade one of the following:

Guardians pro, Led Zep pro, TMNT pro

For one of the following:

Munsters pro, Deadpool pro, Stranger Things pro, Jurassic Park pro, Beatles Gold

Can add cash where necessary and pick up/deliver

#25012 1 year ago

Williams stardust. Been in storage for years $550 as is

#25013 1 year ago

Other - For Sale
“Bought a couple years ago. Bruins vs Northstars. Not much use, but broken in. Works great. A scuff was made on bubble when moving. Not in view of play. On side. Hit me up if...”
2023-01-11
Western Mass, MA
1,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 937 times
Buy it

#25014 1 year ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Will be listing a 1984 GTB Touchdown Solid State
It has no BG and missing needs 1 display
cabinet & head needs to be reinforced with L braces
I just paid 100$ to have the CPU repaired and new battery installed
The game played great for about 10 minted and went down again
Just have no more time to invest in it
$325.00 firm Or would consider an GTB EM project
Message me with interest
Located Central NY

Wish you were closer! I'm full up but always room for another somewhere.

#25015 1 year ago

I have a few more games available for trade or sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Viking Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For trade or sale is a very nice Viking. The game was just disassembled, cleaned, polished and rebuilt. The playfield was fully polished. All plastic posts and guides were ultra...”
2022-08-20
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 694 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Mystic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a very nice Mystic. The game has a really nice playfield, with day 1 original mylar. The inserts are perfect with no cupping. The backglass has been sealed with min...”
2022-08-15
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 508 times
Machine - For Trade
NBA Mac Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For trade or sale is a project NBA MAC. The entire game has been cleaned and rubbered. All bulbs are LEDs (GI and inserts). The pop bumpers were rebuilt with new custom made par...”
2022-08-20
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 359 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Games, the Archived
As is - “This is a project/parts The Games. It appears to be complete minus boards, displays and backglass. All inserts have LEDs installed.”
2022-08-20
Pittsburgh, PA
300 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 575 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25016 1 year ago

NBA Whatnow? Learn something new every day!

#25017 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Mac’s are super rare and kinda hated, but I always found them very cool!

Look into their arcade/pinball machines. They mounted CRTs into the backglass to act as a digital display and some played games. Kinda like Baby Pac/Granny and the Gators/Caveman but full sized.

They’re extremely difficult to work on, hence not often seen

#25018 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Who would've thunk that layout was used 10 years earlier here...
https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?name=86&sortby=name&searchtype=advanced#4097

And then also rehashed 25 years later here!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-from-china

#25019 1 year ago

Wonka LE up FS/FT. Looking for a Godzilla Premium or Cactus Canyon mostly, but open to other offers too.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Willy Wonka LE #270, I’m the second owner. Comes with the following mods: - ModCouple Factory - ModCouple Wonka Tower - ModFather Gobstopper Shooter Rod - Comet Spotlights, ...”
2022-08-17
Corfu, NY
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 537 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25020 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Who would've thunk that layout was used 10 years earlier here...
https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?name=86&sortby=name&searchtype=advanced#4097
And then also rehashed 25 years later here!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-from-china

I honestly think the info out there is wrong. This game is likely from the same era of late 80s and not 1996. It has real nba all stars on the playfield and backglass and they aren’t from the 1996 all star team.

#25021 1 year ago

I have a 1976 Royal Flush I've just shopped and is fully working, some wear towards the bottom center inserts but overall decent condition, will be making a listing soon, 1400 OBO.

#25022 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Mac’s are super rare and kinda hated, but I always found them very cool!

I can't say that I've seen that one before. Nice to see that oddball games like this are floating around I wouldn't mind tinkering with a Mac game.

It's unfortunate about the short, though. Hopefully someone can bring it back to life. It has to be just a matter of replacing the failed chips. I'm curious if the chips were all socketed originally, or if sockets were installed during the repair attempt.

#25024 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I can't say that I've seen that one before. Nice to see that oddball games like this are floating around I wouldn't mind tinkering with a Mac game.
It's unfortunate about the short, though. Hopefully someone can bring it back to life. It has to be just a matter of replacing the failed chips. I'm curious if the chips were all socketed originally, or if sockets were installed during the repair attempt.

All the sockets were there originally. During the course of getting it to run reliably nearly all the sockets were replaced. After shorting, all chips were replaced. There has to be a another component I just have identified yet that also failed.

#25025 1 year ago
Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

All the sockets were there originally. During the course of getting it to run reliably nearly all the sockets were replaced. After shorting, all chips were replaced. There has to be a another component I just have identified yet that also failed.

If you're just shotgunning it, I'd probably go down to lesser active components like transistors and regulators, then to passive components like zener diodes. Then check any electrolytic caps for damage/bulges, check disc caps for damage, resistors for damage, and diodes for damage. Give all those components a little wiggle to check that the leads are still intact and not snapped off.

#25026 1 year ago

Ad for Ghostbusters (Pro) is up!

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Heavily modded GB Pro for sale with Color DMD and Cliffys. List of mods: Has color LCD (not DMD), shaker motor, GB speaker Acrylics, mezel mod Library/trees and Firehouse, (2) ect...”
2022-08-18
Watertown, MA
8,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 347 times

Fancy Galaxy still available:

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Professionally Clearcoated Stern Galaxy LEDs Rubbers Alltek MPU Bulletproofed SDB Nice original backglass. New Rectifier Board Nearly all connectors repinned New Cabinet switches A...”
2022-08-07
Watertown, MA
Trade
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 432 times

#25027 1 year ago

Thursday bump:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Godzilla (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “GZ Pro for sale. Replaced bad service buttons (received replacement by Stern). 58 lifetime plays. Local sale only, easy garage pick up, just south of Boston.”
2022-10-15
Braintree, MA
6,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1049 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “FS: DP Premium, build date 05/13/2022, around 50 plays. Small scratch on right backbox side, pick up only, easy garage pickup.”
2022-10-01
Braintree, MA
8,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 1577 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25029 1 year ago

Looking for a GTB lower EM cabinet
Used on pretty much all 1970s Gottlieb's
Needs to have cut out for smaller coin door in front not larger used in the late 70s

Message me if you have an empty shell
Don’t care about the artwork but structurally sound is required

Thanks

#25030 1 year ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Looking for a GTB lower EM cabinet
Used on pretty much all 1970s Gottlieb's

Are you looking for big coin door or little coin door?

#25031 1 year ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Are you looking for big coin door or little coin door?

Hey

Little coin door version - I had a picture of which I was seeking but couldn’t attach it :-/

#25032 1 year ago

I'd be interested in trading my CCr for a Beatles. I think my wanted list is up to date with a few others I may consider

#25033 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Third owner HUO Lord of the Rings w/ lots of mods in perfect condition. -Color DMD (LED) -Path of dead mod w/ Figures -Flipper Fidelity upgraded speakers and sub -Lighted speakers...”
2022-08-21
Absecon, NJ
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1364 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Stern Topper Stern side blades Upgraded speakers and sub Lighted speakers with remote Insider connected Shaker motor Lighted flipper buttons Side armor Stern shooter knob Cliffie...”
2022-08-12
Absecon, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 544 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25034 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Looking to sell or trade my very nice No Good Gofers pinball. Relisting it again, original buyer needed to pay $ for his Halloween pin that just came in. Color DMD, which is super ...”
2022-08-19
Monroe Township, NJ
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1364 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25035 1 year ago

Gottlieb - 4 Square

Starts a game. Flips okay. Stepper units (credit, ball count, sequence relays) need work.

Playfield and Backglass are not awful but nothing to gawk at.

$500 or trade for something who knows shoot me an offer.

#25036 1 year ago

Nice 1977 Gottlieb Bronco for sale. Fully works, squeaky clean in and out. Everything cleaned / polished / waxed, new rubbers and ball. Game is originally from Texas and still has Texas tax license stickers on the glass from '77-79, then spent forty years in a western-themed home. 1100, easy pick up, no stairs.

#25037 1 year ago

Any interest in a Gold Standard Games Home Pro Elite Air Hockey Table? It's a few years old but has gotten little to no use. Need some more room for pins so it's time to part ways. Would be looking for $500 OBO. Pickup only. Message me if interested.

#25038 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Cirqus Voltaire Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I purchased a 5 machine collection from an elderly collector down sizing early this year and this CV was part of the collection. He stated he owned the machine for over 20 years. M...”
2022-08-20
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 393 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25039 1 year ago

Looking for a Primus if anyone has one they want to sell or trade.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Primus Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a Primus would prefer to be something within driving distance. Willing to buy outright or trade.”
2022-08-17
Chippewa, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 366 times

#25040 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a movie theater marquee for their game room? The actual, was in a theater kind. I’ve got one I’m selling. Let me know!

#25041 1 year ago

Cyclone - has some of wear. If I had time I would hardtop myself. Boards are good. Game plays but will need a shop. $1950

Wtb - skee ball and claw machine. Not looking for beaters.

#25042 1 year ago

Memory lane 1650 new mpu board. Leds. Shopped
lectronamo 1100 new mpu and sound. Leds. Shopped
Matahari. Not shopped. Clean. Leds in Blackbox. 1750
Grand slam 550. Not shopped. Plays.

#25045 1 year ago

Just put up my Iron Man for trade. Happy to trade up for a newer Stern, trade down for an older game or consider 2 for 1 trades +/- cash. Iron Man is in great shape, 100% working and no mods. Game located in central CT.

#25046 1 year ago
Quoted from dpkzone:

Just put up my Iron Man for trade. Happy to trade up for a newer Stern, trade down for an older game or consider 2 for 1 trades +/- cash. Iron Man is in great shape, 100% working and no mods. Game located in central CT.

Only seeking DMD or newer games. Should have mentioned that.

#25047 1 year ago

Other - For Sale
“Bought a couple years ago. Bruins vs Northstars. Not much use, but broken in. Works great. A scuff was made on bubble when moving. Not in view of play. On side. Hit me up if...”
2023-01-11
Western Mass, MA
1,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 937 times

#25048 1 year ago

1972 Williams Winner EM.
Horseracing pin with moving horses under the playfield.
Playfield is covered in plexi from the factory, so it has zero wear.
Nice condition, works and is shopped.
I'm not much of an EM guy, so most likely it could be made to play even better.
$950 in Jackson NJ
Open to offers.

#25049 1 year ago

Anybody have a Star Trek pro for sale or trade near Boston?

#25050 1 year ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Anybody have a Star Trek pro for sale or trade near Boston?

This one might be in striking range…

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/445254047553465/

There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 501 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/501?hl=maxash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.