IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 494 of 607.
#24651 1 year ago
Quoted from bakerhillpins:

Like paid contract or just helping a bro out?

The latter is always nice, haha, but I'm fine with paying an additional fee if it's reasonable. Because of my location being kind of far out on the new england coast, Fast Eddie has to travel quite a ways and so the cost is understandably higher.

#24652 1 year ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

I have a shipping/delivery specific question just so that I may know who to contact in the future:
I basically wanted to know which pinsiders on here are willing to do shipping/delivery of machines, (new and old) as I've realized I'm not a fan of driving and picking up machines unless they are very close. Thanks!

It might be worth trying this small company out that I mentioned in a previous post. See below.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/487#post-6971450

#24653 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

It might be worth trying this small company out that I mentioned in a previous post. See below.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/487#post-6971450

I was looking for that post! Thanks!

#24654 1 year ago

It was $100 … not even kidding.

Quoted from BriPin:

Listing taken down. How much was it?

#24655 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Let's just say it was basically free.

Oh, the pain! Sounds like you got an awesome score @jibmums!

#24656 1 year ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Oh, it didn't look water damaged in person either. I feel terrible for the guy, he lives five minutes from me and was gutting his house after a fire. I stopped by immediately to check it out, I thought it was a scam also, but happy to report that it's for real and I'm on my way back now to pick it up. I didn't open it up yet (keys were gone) but cabinet and playfield looked just fine. Will post more once I get it home and assess.

Honestly just glad it didn’t go to one of the people that sit on Craigslist and refresh every 5 min…because we’d prob already see that same pic back up in marketplace

#24657 1 year ago

Licking your wounds from the Dr who you missed? How about the GNR LE that sold for 7500? How about the next gen for 100 bucks?

HAVE I GOT THE CURE FOR YOU!

Party animal 1600 (new ramps)
Big guns 2700 leds
Memory lane new mpu and leds 1600
Lecrtonamo new mpu and leds 1300

Definitely some other games available too that will require ads, so let's leave it at that for now. Forgive me while I party in the zone with a tiger saw and trunk to make myself feel better about missing such great deals.

#24658 1 year ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Oh, it didn't look water damaged in person either. I feel terrible for the guy, he lives five minutes from me and was gutting his house after a fire. I stopped by immediately to check it out, I thought it was a scam also, but happy to report that it's for real and I'm on my way back now to pick it up. I didn't open it up yet (keys were gone) but cabinet and playfield looked just fine. Will post more once I get it home and assess.

Woah way to go Dennis what a score!! Congrats!

#24659 1 year ago

It's good to have a score for someone these days. I still can't believe the prices I see on here for games you couldn't give away just a few years ago. One title just listed was posted on NEACF for $500 not long ago, no one wanted it. When I got my Rescue 911 I think it was $600/$700? Then when I learned I couldn't stand it anymore, no one wanted it, had to raffle the thing off just to rid myself of it. Crazy times....

#24660 1 year ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

It's good to have a score for someone these days. I still can't believe the prices I see on here for games you couldn't give away just a few years ago. One title just listed was posted on NEACF for $500 not long ago, no one wanted it. When I got my Rescue 911 I think it was $600/$700? Then when I learned I couldn't stand it anymore, no one wanted it, had to raffle the thing off just to rid myself of it. Crazy times....

Right?!?! I remember those days.

#24661 1 year ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Will post more once I get it home and assess.

"Haha, you said assess!" -Guy who can't spell

#24662 1 year ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

I have a shipping/delivery specific question just so that I may know who to contact in the future:
I basically wanted to know which pinsiders on here are willing to do shipping/delivery of machines, (new and old) as I've realized I'm not a fan of driving and picking up machines unless they are very close. Thanks!

Fast eddie is the guy

#24663 1 year ago
Quoted from BriPin:

Listing taken down. How much was it?

It was $100. The guy just wanted it gone, he had workmen gutting his house today. He threw in a bunch of chrome steel shelving units too, which I'm going to pick another up right now. Lots more to the story, I'm gonna start a resto thread over the weekend with photos.

Quoted from Crispin:

Woah way to go Dennis what a score!! Congrats!

Thanks Chris! I've never even added STTNG to my wishlist b/c they go for such crazy money.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I applaud my NY brethren, it was next door and he deserved to snag it!

Almost literally next door. I could have wheeled it home on a hand truck if it wasn't so hot today (and if I was a nut).

#24664 1 year ago

Weekend price drop

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Located on Long Island Plays perfect , small chip on playfield by the divider of the ramps Pick up/Cash only Thanks”
2022-06-23
Farmingville, NY
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1265 times

#24665 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Rare Title Only 1000 units ever created back in 1992 Game plays 100% Very unique game with a pretty challenging rule set featuring final wizard mode Backglass is a solid exa...”
2022-07-02
Sherrill, NY
Trade
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 197 times

Ad up for Al’s Garage Band

Only 1000 made

$2900 or Trade for other dmd titles

NLA

#24666 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice playing Tales From The Crypt up for sale. Mostly shopped, mostly LEDs and other cool custom lighting. Custom chattering teeth topper and I have the glow ball effect going on. ...”
2022-07-01
Oxford, CT
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 392 days
Viewed: 585 times
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Starship Troopers Pinball game up for sale. Nvram, all upgraded flipper fidelity speakers, mostly shopped, working great, and has LEDs. Pics of everything you could possibly ...”
2023-03-14
Oxford, CT
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 136 days
Viewed: 1429 times

Updated my wishlist for trade possibilities however a cash sale is preferred. If you can commit to a pickup in the next week I'll be more flexible on price.

#24667 1 year ago

Well had a buyer no show me, so star trek and earth shaker are back up for sale. 6k for the pair and I'm willing to meet halfway if driving is of concern. Happy 4th!

#24668 1 year ago

I have a brand new, unpopulated Mando Pro playfield, just arrived. Willing to ship at buyers expense $750

#24669 1 year ago

Guardians of the Galaxy pro for trade in Boston. Looking for other Stern spike 2 games especially Munsters pro.

#24670 1 year ago

Brand new stern shooter knob two new stern aprons & full set of plastic ramps mando pro DM me best offer. Thanks

#24671 1 year ago

Still looking for 70s Bally EM games... Hokus Pokus, Freedom, Wizard, Hang Glider... Stuff like that.

Also solid state ... again Bally original Eight Ball or Strikes & Spares.

TIA

#24672 1 year ago

Anyone in the Boston area making service calls? I need a pin looked at (DMD issue that I’ll never be able to fix). Bonus if they can help me with an arcade cab.

#24673 1 year ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Anyone in the Boston area making service calls? I need a pin looked at (DMD issue that I’ll never be able to fix). Bonus if they can help me with an arcade cab.

What vintage?

#24674 1 year ago

Get a Ghost.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Hellos. $500 FIRM It's located in Deptford, NJ 08096 I'm listing this for a buddy of mine. It is fully working. (We put in a new graphics card). Monitor looks much better than...”
2022-07-03
West Deptford, NJ
500 (Firm)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 169 times

#24675 1 year ago

The pin is SMB, and the arcade is a Japanese Candy Cab (Super Neo 29). It looks like I found someone to help out though.

#24676 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
OXO Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Just finishing up shopping; everything works, family friendly theme, Comet led's behind the backglass to reduce heat (backglass very good condition) a few non-ghosting white led's ...”
2022-06-30
Montville, CT
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 550 times

Firepower is sold, OXO dropped to $900 for 4th of July!

#24677 1 year ago

Fourth of July price drop on my Road Show!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1994 Williams Red & Ted’s Road Show pinball machine. Fully shopped, full LED, both heads disassembled, cleaned and working 100%, Titans, cliffys, Latest game code, LCD Color ...”
2022-09-29
Suffield, CT
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 831 times

#24678 1 year ago

If anyone is heading up my way sometime in the next couple of months from northern PA and can bring a DE time machine with them… let me know.

Thanks

#24679 1 year ago

For trade: Deadpool premium, latest build with insider connect and added shaker

Wanted: Cactus Canyon remake SE, Metallica pro

Might listen on other titles but those are atop the list.

Will place an ad in marketplace with pics after the holiday weekend but Deadpool looks as it should with very few plays

#24680 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
OXO Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Just finishing up shopping; everything works, family friendly theme, Comet led's behind the backglass to reduce heat (backglass very good condition) a few non-ghosting white led's ...”
2022-06-30
Montville, CT
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 550 times

OXO sold locally (CL) for $850, thanks to everyone who inquired about it!

#24681 1 year ago

Halloween ce..

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Got a machine that you just are just struggling to sell/trade? Well, let’s switch our challenges. ( kinda like the Brooklyn Nets trying to move Kyrie Irving for Laker’s West...”
2022-07-04
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
111,111 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 551 times
Contributed to Pinside

Others:

AC/DC is pending.
Kiss premium sold.
Still have:
Gott spiderman
Stern Indy
TAF
Gott Atlantis
Star Wars pro
Chicago cubs 2x
Cirqus Voltaire ( all original, gorgeous)
Wms Laser ball project

#24682 1 year ago

Anybody going to be traveling from NYC->Boston/NH/ME anytime soon? There's a glass from Mayfair that I'd like to grab but I shipping glass scares me.

#24683 1 year ago

Anyone want to sell or trade their Godzilla? I know everybody and their grandmother is looking for one so now I am joining the queue.

#24684 1 year ago

Anyone in the northeast looking to trade a hot wheels?

#24685 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice, great playing Demo man for sale. Works 100%. Cabinet is solid, couple bumps and bruises. Playfield nice overall. Has the following: -H-6 swear Roms installed -Leds in back bo...”
2022-07-06
Drums, PA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 268 times

Demo man listed w/ colordmd

Added 21 months ago:

Colordmd removed. Updated -lowered price

#24686 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Basically brand new GNR LE here; I opened the box last summer. It had a shooter lane protector and extra rubbers for problem posts before ball one. I even waited for leg bolt was...”
2022-06-07
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 597 times

bump; about two weeks until ad expires. ty.

#24687 1 year ago

Reposted my Rescue 911 for sale or trade.

Machine - For Sale
Rescue 911 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working rescue 911 pretty neat game moving it for some other pins I'd like to get. Helicopter works great cabinet is in pretty good shape. Play field has some minor wear above flip...”
2022-07-04
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 731 times

#24688 1 year ago

Ad incoming for a really nice all original Black Hole survivor. Hadn’t been played for about 26 years until yesterday. Just pulled out of a climate controlled basement. Game is fully firing fast and furious with no issues whatsoever (except for the broken contacts on the motor. Motor is tested and working) Typical wear near re entry that had been covered by mylar. It is not an exaggeration when I tell you that this is the best playing Black Hole I’ve ever played. All seven flippers feel like they are from a brand new game. Boards and underplayfield are clean clean clean. No hacks AND the ground mod had already been installed! Pm me for more details. Would be interested in trades for modern games +- cash or just a cash sale

Machine - For Sale
Black Hole Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “This black Hole hadn’t been played in TWENTY SIX YEARS until last week. I JUST pulled out of a climate controlled basement. After adjusting two switches the game was fully firing...”
2022-07-06
Providence, RI
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 302 times

#24689 1 year ago

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Spooky Pinball Halloween CE #1173 THIS GAME IS READY NOW! REMAINDER OF PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ONCE YOU PAY ME! Pre-Order originally purchased through Jason at ClassicGameRooms.com ...”
2022-06-22
Maine, NY
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 424 times
Contributed to Pinside

Game is ready now for some reason! LOL.

[edit]And now it's pending payment.

#24690 1 year ago

Bring it home and put some time on it, really surprised by this game. Love mine!

Quoted from JeffF:

Sale Pending! Other - For Sale

FS: Spooky Pinball Halloween CE #1173 Pre-Order $700

“Spooky Pinball Halloween CE #1173

THIS GAME IS READY NOW! REMAINDER OF PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ONCE YOU PAY ME!

Pre-Order originally purchased through Jason at ClassicGameRooms.com ...”

14 days ago

Maine, NY

JeffF

Game is ready now for some reason! LOL.
[edit]And now it's pending payment.

#24691 1 year ago

Got an F-14 yesterday to add another system 11 to my lineup! Huge thanks to truemagoo102 for hooking me up with a nice machine!

So now that I've got F-14, Whirlwind, and I have Bride of Pinbot, (which I consider a pseudo system 11 even though I know it's WPC) I figured I may as well try to go for filling my two other spots with system 11s!

So right now I'm looking for System 11 machines, can be either complete or a project, (clean playfield preferred) just to see what's out there and the prices for them. I do prefer having machines delivered/shipped.

Quick update: Anything on my wishlist is good too, which is a mixture of different machines.

#24692 1 year ago

For all you punks with your collections on private:
Whomst had a Spin Out they wanna sell me.

#24693 1 year ago

Looking for a Walking Dead within a few hour driving distance. Any model is fine. Can buy cash or trade.

#24694 1 year ago

Does anyone have a skeeball machine they want out of their way? It so, I’m your guy.

#24695 1 year ago

Looking for Oktoberfest for a friend. New England area...PM with what you've got!

#24696 1 year ago

One was just listed at msrp earlier today. Sale pending now.

Quoted from dddanielll:

Anyone want to sell or trade their Godzilla? I know everybody and their grandmother is looking for one so now I am joining the queue.

#24697 1 year ago

Gottlieb Strange World Sample machine. Cape Cod

#24698 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

One was just listed at msrp earlier today. Sale pending now.

That was Pinball Dudes out of Florida…listed their entire July run, about 15-20 of them all at MSRP. Hopefully some people took advantage

#24699 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Monopoly Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my monopoly. Has some wear but plays 100%”
2022-07-07
Preston, CT
4,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 271 times
Contributed to Pinside

Other - For Sale
“Looking sell my Virtual pin. Plain black cab, Professionally built, looks great and plays fantastic. runs all included games well without problems. It's really a great machine. ...”
2022-08-18
Preston, CT
3,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1799 times

#24700 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice playing Tales From The Crypt up for sale. Mostly shopped, mostly LEDs and other cool custom lighting. Custom chattering teeth topper and I have the glow ball effect going on. ...”
2022-07-01
Oxford, CT
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 392 days
Viewed: 585 times
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Starship Troopers Pinball game up for sale. Nvram, all upgraded flipper fidelity speakers, mostly shopped, working great, and has LEDs. Pics of everything you could possibly ...”
2023-03-14
Oxford, CT
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 136 days
Viewed: 1429 times

2 for 1 trade anyone?

There are 30,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 494 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/494?hl=hydrogenhuman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.