IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 24,997 posts in this topic. You are on page 493 of 500.
#24601 46 days ago

I know nothing about Golden Tees, except my dad wants one. Is there any sort of beginners guide to all the different years, what to look for, values, etc?

Quoted from Bospins:

…slightly on topic, I have a pretty nice golden tee fore 2005 I’m thinking of selling or trading plus cash toward a pin if that’s interesting to anyone. All new buttons, lcd monitor, totally rebuilt trackball, fresh CF card.

#24602 46 days ago

I'm surprised no one has said this yet.

If I sold a pin for a great price to my sibling or friend because they said they really wanted it and they turned around and flipped it, I'd be disappointed and sad. If that happened with a "regular customer", I wouldn't care. The fact that people are upset by this happening in our community is because it is indeed a community. We often think of each other more like friends than customers. If you don't, that's fine. But many of us do.

Quoted from Butch2099:

I had one in my booth, if people asked, we would put credits on for them. I just try to keep it from being Freeplay 2.0 I feel it's hard for perspective buyers to look at games to buy when there's a crowd in front of them.

To be honest, it was kind of irritating to see your system at first. But it makes sense, and it makes TOTAL sense now that you're putting it like that. You let me play Ultraman for the first time, and now that you're saying it yeah, I could actually hear the callouts and look at the pin better with no pressure from a line behind me. Thanks for doing that! But I still don't want it

#24603 46 days ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

I'm surprised no one has said this yet.
If I sold a pin for a great price to my sibling or friend because they said they really wanted it and they turned around and flipped it, I'd be disappointed and sad. If that happened with a "regular customer", I wouldn't care. The fact that people are upset by this happening in our community is because it is indeed a community. We often think of each other more like friends than customers. If you don't, that's fine. But many of us do.

To be honest, it was kind of irritating to see your system at first. But it makes sense, and it makes TOTAL sense now that you're putting it like that. You let me play Ultraman for the first time, and now that you're saying it yeah, I could actually hear the callouts and look at the pin better with no pressure from a line behind me. Thanks for doing that! But I still don't want it

Ultraman was THE most requested pin to play at the show, hands down! And you can't have it because it was one of the ones that sold as I was loading it into the truck

#24604 46 days ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

There were a few titles I would have loved to try but in a sea of free play I wasn’t going to feign interest just to flip them. Im sure the low plays help keep the price closer to NIB. Don’t have to call them floor models if they never get played I guess…

#24605 46 days ago

People are really underestimating UM / HWN and it’s kinda mind boggling. Halloween especially as the code is further along, great f’n game and it’s not even close to finished. I feel like if people spent more time playing and progressing through the game they would see the light. I love mine so much that I rushed out to buy an ACNC which is also amazing. At a time when new Sterns (Elwins excluded) are feeling a bit homogeneous and JJP is releasing stripped down $12k machines and AP is struggling to maintain interest in unlicensed original themes Spooky is just straight up killing it imo. The games are STACKED, priced well for what you get, have interesting modes, shoot amazing and they have the best customer service. Just my .02¢

Quoted from JeffF:

Looking to sell my Spooky Halloween CE #1173 spot for $1000(which is what I paid).

Other - For Sale

FS: Halloween CE #1173 Pre-Order

New!

“Spooky Pinball Halloween CE #1173

One of the last CEs being made so hopefully all the kinks will be worked out and the software will be matured.

Pre-Order originally purchased th...”

1 hour ago

Maine, NY

JeffF

Quoted from Butch2099:

Ultraman was THE most requested pin to play at the show, hands down! And you can't have it because it was one of the ones that sold as I was loading it into the truck

Quoted from Butch2099:

#24606 46 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

People are really underestimating UM / HWN and it’s kinda mind boggling.

My friend has Halloween, loves it.

#24607 46 days ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

And he has not invited me over to play it!
What a prick!

#24608 46 days ago

Since that cheap Dr. Who in the marketplace was sold out from underneath me (I'm glad I didn't start to drive down), anyone have a Dr Who they want to sell?

#24609 46 days ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

We have a Halloween CE and my wife and I think it's an awesome Pin.

#24610 46 days ago

I am looking to move a few games out. I’ll consider partial pinball trade for one or more of these. I’m also willing to trade for a manual sports car (Cayman, S2000, Elise, 997, ND, C6, etc.)

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “For sale (or possible trade) is my completely rebuilt/restored Tales of the Arabian Nights. The game was stripped to a bare playfield. Every single mechanism on the game was ful...”
2022-06-21
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1065 times

Machine - For Trade
Swords of Fury Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “For sale or trade is my Swords of Fury. I just completed a full tear down and rebuild. Every part has been cleaned, polished and replaced. Every bulb in the game is LED (GI, ins...”
2022-06-28
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 390 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Trade
Godzilla (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “For sale or trade is a HUO Godzilla Pro. The game currently has 100 total plays on it. I have also installed a shaker motor. There is a small scratch on the right side of the cabi...”
2022-06-26
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 415 times
Contributed to Pinside

#24611 46 days ago

Selling my old Johnny Mnemonic, as I replaced it with one that has no fade game plays good asking $3300 or would trade + cash for a sega star wars trilogy thanks

Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my old Johnny Mnemonic, as I'm replacing it with one that has no fade. Game plays good hand works great. Cabinet has fade on this one see pictures. Coin door has dollar bil...”
2022-06-30
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 610 times

#24612 46 days ago

Nice price that won’t last long

#24613 46 days ago
Quoted from freddy:

And he has not invited me over to play it!
What a prick!

You can come over and play it any time there Jack. You are literally 4 miles from my damn house. Cruise over tomorrow night or Friday night. Beer or scotch is on me.

#24614 45 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

You can come over and play it any time there Jack. You are literally 4 miles from my damn house. Cruise over tomorrow night or Friday night. Beer or scotch is on me.

Redacted! Wrong thread!

#24615 45 days ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

We have a Halloween CE and my wife and I think it's an awesome Pin.

Yeah, I recently picked one up and it’s really fun. It’s the first pinball game that my teenage daughter enjoys. Lots to do but the rules are straightforward.

#24616 45 days ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) “Perfect condition and playing 100%. Under 100 plays total. Not looking to trade at this time. Just trying to open up a space. This example has the corrected Hedge Multiball ins...”
2022-06-27
Rochester, NY
7,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 1109 times
Contributed to Pinside

#24617 45 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I've played Colson's Halloween more than Colson's played Freddy's Halloween. Oh wait, it's the same game. Never mind.

#24618 45 days ago

Great Deal!

Quoted from lodgingdolphin:

Machine - For Sale

Halloween (Collectors Edition)

As new - New out of box (first owner) “Perfect condition and playing 100%. Under 100 plays total. Not looking to trade at this time. Just trying to open up a space.

This example has the corrected Hedge Multiball ins...”

2 days ago

Rochester, NY

lodgingdolphin

7,700 (OBO)

#24619 45 days ago

My post got lost in the pintastic talk. 4th of July special! Will take 6k for the pair, he'll I'll throw in a 4pk of heady topper.

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Beautiful 25th anniversary star trek up for sale. Was routed initially but quickly found its self in a home where it sat since 95. Very clean cabinet with minimal scratches etc. Pl...”
2022-06-26
Waitsfield, VT
3,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1118 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Earthshaker Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Players condition game, all stock at the moment but ripe for someone who wants to mod it or light it up like a Christmas tree. All major mechs work, however the drop target opto bo...”
2022-06-20
Waitsfield, VT
2,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 1111 times

#24620 45 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Dixieland Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Ted Zale design Works and Plays well Has a new rubber set (not installed) 3 New pop bumper caps (not installed) New Red Mushroom Target (not installed) New ball and shooter spri...”
2022-06-30
Sherrill, NY
450 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 322 times
Machine - For Sale
Card Trix Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “GTB Card Trix - Just Shopped Some wear from kick out saucer New Reproduction BG 3 New Pop Bumper Caps from PBR New Flipper Bats from PBR (PBR sent 2 left bats by mistake but sen...”
2022-06-30
Sherrill, NY
650 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 241 times

Ad up for Card Trix & Dixieland

Take the Pair for $1000

#24621 45 days ago

Is Black Knight 2000 as fun as it is on PA? I'm completely addicted. Before giving me a hard time about PA, its how I ended up with an MMr. If so looking for a fairly clean example of this machine.

#24622 45 days ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:Is Black Knight 2000 as fun as it is on PA? I'm completely addicted. Before giving me a hard time about PA, its how I ended up with an MMr. If so looking for a fairly clean example of this machine.

If the upper playfield is dialed in to consecutively loop, yeah it’s a lot of fun, and it keeps track of all your loops upper and lower as your bonus.
If you set the game up with hard settings where you have to light the kickback via the drop targets, the lower playfield becomes a real bitch.

Replay value: High

#24623 45 days ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

If the upper playfield is dialed in to consecutively loop, yeah it’s a lot of fun, and it keeps track of all your loops upper and lower as your bonus.
If you set the game up with hard settings where you have to light the kickback via the drop targets, the lower playfield becomes a real bitch.
Replay value: High

Top 5 system 11 for me.

#24624 45 days ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Is Black Knight 2000 as fun as it is on PA? I'm completely addicted. Before giving me a hard time about PA, its how I ended up with an MMr. If so looking for a fairly clean example of this machine.

best music and callouts in pinball. my wife and i regularly quote the black knight to one another at random times. I'm about to shop mine.

#24625 45 days ago

GIVE ME YOUR MONEY

#24626 45 days ago

Counterpoint: It's kind of a one-flipper game, and the lower playfield is pretty useless besides trying to get the ball back up top. It's also pretty easy once you get the hang of it (there's a reason you never see this one in tournaments).

Like a lot of the old Steve Ritchie games it killed on location (which it was designed to do), but in home use the charm wears off quickly once you figure it out.

#24627 45 days ago

Thinking of putting my Hot Wheels up for trade. Cliffys installed. Open to different types of trades. PM if interested!

#24628 45 days ago

Machine - For Sale
OXO Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished “Just finishing up shopping; everything works, family friendly theme, Comet led's behind the backglass to reduce heat (backglass very good condition) a few non-ghosting white led's ...”
2022-06-30
Montville, CT
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 550 times

OXO is posted, I'll get Firepower posted this weekend.

#24629 44 days ago

Any sports fans out there with more space than I.

Have original 4P NBA Jam and 4P NFL Blitz 99 arcades I’d trade towards a pin.

#24630 44 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Counterpoint: It's kind of a one-flipper game, and the lower playfield is pretty useless besides trying to get the ball back up top. It's also pretty easy once you get the hang of it (there's a reason you never see this one in tournaments).
Like a lot of the old Steve Ritchie games it killed on location (which it was designed to do), but in home use the charm wears off quickly once you figure it out.

I did notice I can almost play whole games with just the right flipper button. Getting to R-A-N-S-O-M such a pay-off. I also love the extra ball call-out. Yeah!

#24631 44 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is true. I have it in a row of 8 games…it is fun, fast, scratches an itch but would not be a great choice for a single game or a small collection. Also, many examples are missing the wireform from the upper PF to the lower one, which makes the game less fun and playable.

Anyway - two on-topic things:
- I have a brand new set of doctor Who ramps with decals if anyone is interested…pick up, or I have a box I could use to ship.

- I have a nice swords of fury I’d consider trading for a pinbot if the deal was right.

#24632 44 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished “Firepower- Better than average playfield (a few flakes here and there at worst), Alan Davidson went through the boards and replaced 40 pin connector & has NVRAM. I reflowed som...”
2022-07-01
Montville, CT
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 520 times
Contributed to Pinside

Firepower listed, more pics this weekend.

#24633 44 days ago

longisland.craigslist.org link

STTNG water damaged for parts (not me)

#24634 44 days ago

Listed my TMNT premium for sale or trade. Has playfield protector, Cliffys, shooter rod, art blades, lollipop rails, shaker, plus some other mods.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Looking to sell or trade my TMNT Premium. The game has had a playfield protector on from the very beginning so the playfield is essentially untouched. No issues or blemishes with...”
3 days ago
Palmyra, PA
7,500 (Firm)

#24636 44 days ago

Weekend bump.

#24637 44 days ago
Quoted from fnord:

WOW, if that's for real... lots of red flags in that ad but it seems like they are just looking for someone to show up and leave with it.

Certainly doesn't look water damaged though.

#24638 44 days ago

Looking for a nice Congo or Champion Pub.

#24639 44 days ago
Quoted from bakerhillpins:

WOW, if that's for real... lots of red flags in that ad but it seems like they are just looking for someone to show up and leave with it.
Certainly doesn't look water damaged though.

Oh, it didn't look water damaged in person either. I feel terrible for the guy, he lives five minutes from me and was gutting his house after a fire. I stopped by immediately to check it out, I thought it was a scam also, but happy to report that it's for real and I'm on my way back now to pick it up. I didn't open it up yet (keys were gone) but cabinet and playfield looked just fine. Will post more once I get it home and assess.

#24640 44 days ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Oh, it didn't look water damaged in person either. I feel terrible for the guy, he lives five minutes from me and was gutting his house after a fire. I stopped by immediately to check it out, I thought it was a scam also, but happy to report that it's for real and I'm on my way back now to pick it up. I didn't open it up yet (keys were gone) but cabinet and playfield looked just fine. Will post more once I get it home and assess.

Dude! Go buy a lotto ticket immediately! hahaha...unbelievable no matter the condition

#24641 44 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “Nice playing Tales From The Crypt up for sale. Mostly shopped, mostly LEDs and other cool custom lighting. Custom chattering teeth topper and I have the glow ball effect going on. ...”
44 days ago
Oxford, CT
Expired!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Starship Troopers Pinball game up for trade. Nvram, all upgraded flipper fidelity speakers, pinsound and headphone station with a custom starship troopers music remix. Shopped and ...”
44 days ago
Oxford, CT
Expired!

Tales from the crypt or starship troopers up for sale. Trying to raise money for a Bro's game. Cash sale of one is preferred but if that doesn't happen then I'd be tempted to make a trade or even a two for one trade up. Updated my wishlist for trade possibilities.

#24642 44 days ago
Quoted from GraniteStatePin:

Dude! Go buy a lotto ticket immediately! hahaha...unbelievable no matter the condition

The problem here is he already used his luck up... just throwing good money down a hole now. LOL

Quoted from jibmums:

NUTS! That's a freakin win man! Good for you!

#24643 44 days ago

I have a shipping/delivery specific question just so that I may know who to contact in the future:

I basically wanted to know which pinsiders on here are willing to do shipping/delivery of machines, (new and old) as I've realized I'm not a fan of driving and picking up machines unless they are very close. Thanks!

#24644 44 days ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

I have a shipping/delivery specific question just so that I may know who to contact in the future:
I basically wanted to know which pinsiders on here are willing to do shipping/delivery of machines, (new and old) as I've realized I'm not a fan of driving and picking up machines unless they are very close. Thanks!

Lots of folks. Since you are in the northeast, fast Eddie is the best for moving pins from VA to Maine.

#24645 44 days ago
Quoted from fnord:

Listing taken down. How much was it?

#24646 44 days ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Lots of folks. Since you are in the northeast, fast Eddie is the best for moving pins from VA to Maine.

Fast Eddie is great! I had him pickup a BoP in April and deliver it. I was just curious about the other options out there.

#24647 44 days ago
Quoted from BriPin:

You don't want to know dude. You'll be spending hours going over it in your head on how you could have somehow come down from Rhode Island to scoop this game out of the dude's backyard.

Let's just say it was basically free.

I applaud my NY brethren, it was next door and he deserved to snag it!

#24648 44 days ago

I third that emotion. Love me some Fast Eddie!

Quoted from pinballjah:

$1,000US FINDERS FEE!! Find me a NIB Godzilla Premium at cost ($ 8,999US) and I will pay you $1,000 for helping me locate the game. Purchase must happen for you to get the finder's fee. Prefer games located in Michigan/Ohio/PA/NY states so I can pick up in person. Thanks for the help!

Fast Eddie is great! I had him pickup a BoP in April and deliver it. I was just curious about the other options out there.

#24649 44 days ago
Quoted from BriPin:

What CrazyLevi said... Or should I say Crazy Eddie... his prices are INSAAAAAANE..

#24650 44 days ago

Like paid contract or just helping a bro out?

There are 24,997 posts in this topic. You are on page 493 of 500.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!