IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 490 of 604.
#24451 1 year ago

Price drop on BM66! Also several trades I’m interested in.

Machine - For Trade
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Only really looking for trades at this point for an AFMr or Maiden Premium. I am the second owner and the first had it HUO as well. I have not had a single issue with the game ...”
2022-06-15
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 2350 times

#24452 1 year ago

Anyone know of a good source of replacement pf glass around north of Boston / southern NH? I called a few local glass shops. They can make it, of course, but the unit cost on a small order (2-3 sheets) is way too much. Any leads for reasonably priced glass are appreciated.

#24453 1 year ago
Quoted from Flanker:

Anyone know of a good source of replacement pf glass around north of Boston / southern NH? I called a few local glass shops. They can make it, of course, but the unit cost on a small order (2-3 sheets) is way too much. Any leads for reasonably priced glass are appreciated.

I’ve bought custom tempered glass a few times from M&M Storefront Glass & Mirror in Littleton, MA. Very reasonable price. (Was pre-covid incase things have changed there)

#24454 1 year ago

Anyone want to trade a DP pro for a DP premium for the difference in MSRP? From the latest run

#24455 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Located on Long Island Plays perfect , small chip on playfield by the divider of the ramps Pick up/Cash only Thanks”
2022-06-23
Farmingville, NY
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1265 times

#24456 1 year ago

I have a Tx-Sector and Robowar for trade. Looking for a Stranger Things Premium or Godzilla Premium or will trade either one for a nice Ripleys.

#24457 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You should just be aware that there are TONS of different sizes of 2/4 player back doors, even among the same make. They seemed to change head sizes every few years. it's almost always easier to just get one made than to try to track one down.

Thanks for the info. Any recommendations about where to have one made?

#24458 1 year ago

Looking for either a Star wars Trilogy or Stargate buy outright or can trade a rescue 911 + cash.

#24459 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Looking for either a Star wars Trilogy or Stargate buy outright or can trade a rescue 911 + cash.

Metrocade on Long Island had a Stargate the other day. Goes by Vinny Love on Facebook

#24460 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I have a nice Stargate almost ready, $3750, ad probably tomorrow

#24461 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Metrocade on Long Island had a Stargate the other day. Goes by Vinny Love on Facebook

Saw that wish it was closer thanks though.

Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I have a nice Stargate almost ready, $3750, ad probably tomorrow

Wish you were closer as well unfortunately seven hours from me.

#24462 1 year ago

Anyone have a Cyclone display they can bring to pintastic New England? Also interested in just 2 alpha numeric display glasses I can throw on my partially working display.

#24463 1 year ago

Any takers on a HUO AIQ Prem for Godzilla Prem swap?

#24464 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have a Cyclone display they can bring to pintastic New England? Also interested in just 2 alpha numeric display glasses I can throw on my partially working display.

I bought one from Planetary Pinball for about $200.

#24465 1 year ago
Quoted from Playdium:

I bought one from Planetary Pinball for about $200.

I think the idea might be to implement a fix for the game while it's on the floor at the show

#24466 1 year ago

Looking for some arcade machines, players condition, for a location.

Mainly:
TMNT
X-Men
Double Dragon

Thanks!

#24467 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Anyone want to trade a DP pro for a DP premium for the difference in MSRP? From the latest run

Quoted from calsheimer:

Any takers on a HUO AIQ Prem for Godzilla Prem swap?

Is it just me, or is anyone else not super sure which games some posters have and which ones they want sometimes? I realize I can look in their collection.

#24468 1 year ago

Anyone have a wpc driver board they could bring to pintastic? If you don’t want to sell, maybe I could also borrow it for the day?

#24469 1 year ago

Updated Ad no longer looking for a trade. Just cash
Thanks for lookin!

#24470 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Anyone have a wpc driver board they could bring to pintastic? If you don’t want to sell, maybe I could also borrow it for the day?

Make sure you specify the game it's from. Lots of different flavors of WPC driver boards out there. Early ones, T2 for example, need the flipper circuit populated.

#24471 1 year ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Is it just me, or is anyone else not super sure which games some posters have and which ones they want sometimes? I realize I can look in their collection.

I have a DP premium and was looking to trade down to a Pro.

The second guy has an AIQ premium and would like to trade for a GZ premium

#24472 1 year ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Concur!

#24473 1 year ago

LOTR is sold. I still have a RS for sale.

#24474 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

not that hard to follow

#24475 1 year ago

A couple dirt cheap em projects I can load up in the morning and bring to pintastic... big Ben and Jungle King. Both missing PF glass. $300 each or $500 for the pair. Look in pintastic for sale thread for pics of Jungle King.

Message me if you want me to load them up in the morning.

#24476 1 year ago
Quoted from qbass187:

Anyone here have any interest in a Williams Red & Ted’s #Road Show? Fully shopped, full LED, both heads disassembled, cleaned and working 100%, Titans, cliffys, Soren code, LCD Color DMD, tilt art blades. Target decals. Rebuilt power driver board, Coin battery Mpu Mod, No PF wear, Dynamite flasher cover mod, custom painted DeWalt radio, Mezel keyed start button mod. Extra set of plastics, No broken plastics.
Only downside is the cabinet art has some classic fade on one side and a few scrapes from previous owners.
Looking for $6800k
I’m not too far away from Pintastic if need be

Add is up.
I’d consider a trade towards a Godzilla Premium or possibly a Stranger Things Prem or Iron Maiden Prem.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1994 Williams Red & Ted’s Road Show pinball machine. Fully shopped, full LED, both heads disassembled, cleaned and working 100%, Titans, cliffys, Latest game code, LCD Color ...”
2022-09-29
Suffield, CT
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 831 times

#24477 1 year ago

FS: 100% working spare B/W DMD
(2) Loache’s antidotes for IJ start mode hole fix, from Richochet’s prototype stage testing

I’ll have with me at Pintastic, please send me a pm if interested in any of these

#24478 1 year ago

I have guardians of the Galaxy, dead pool, and starship troopers all for sale, and setup at pintastic.

Open to trades, but prefer cash sale

#24479 1 year ago

Avatar pro, F-14 and Stern Pirates all set on free play and for sale as well. Helping fill up the rows at Pintastic. Check ‘em out on Saturday.

#24480 1 year ago
Quoted from MG7322:

Avatar pro, F-14 and Stern Pirates all set on free play and for sale as well. Helping fill up the rows at Pintastic. Check ‘em out on Saturday.

stern pirates is a great, yet forgotten, pin.

#24481 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Respectfully, I read each one as the other way around.

#24482 1 year ago

Data east star trek and earth shaker 6,400 for the pair obo.

#24483 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Knockout Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pretty nice condition Bally Knockout had this one for a while and has always been a great playing game. Back glass is in perfect condition cabinet is, also nice shape. Play field i...”
2022-06-25
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 356 times
Contributed to Pinside
Getting some new games putting my rescue 911 up for sale $2400(OBO), also have my knockout for sale. If rescue sells first I'm
Machine - For Sale
Rescue 911 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working rescue 911 pretty neat game moving it for some other pins I'd like to get. Helicopter works great cabinet is in pretty good shape. Play field has some minor wear above flip...”
2022-07-04
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 731 times
going to keep the knockout thanks

#24484 1 year ago
Quoted from weaverj:

stern pirates is a great, yet forgotten, pin.

I played the pirates yesterday at Pintastic, looks and plays great

#24485 1 year ago

Dropped prices on my tna and maiden and can meet up this weekend if anyone is interested

#24486 1 year ago

Free legs in PA:

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Looks like they could be cleaned up. I've taken steel legs in that condition back to a mirror finish before.

#24487 1 year ago

Anyone want to trade a pin for my Zeke's peak? I'd trade for a nice DH, Roadshow, TFTC, BSD, possibly others. I'm just bored here and buying a new ride, so I can't spend pin money. Figure a trade would scratch the itch!

#24489 1 year ago

Got my pirates up Will grab pictures tomorrow undocumented HUO game is in beautiful condition asking $5500 firm.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Will post pictures tomorrow Undocumented HUO Pirates game is gorgeous not a mark on the cabinet shooter lane is nice. Game is stock couple of LEDS, but overall very nice Pirates. ...”
2022-06-26
Chippewa, PA
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 916 times
Contributed to Pinside

#24490 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Beautiful 25th anniversary star trek up for sale. Was routed initially but quickly found its self in a home where it sat since 95. Very clean cabinet with minimal scratches etc. Pl...”
2022-06-26
Waitsfield, VT
3,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1118 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Earthshaker Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Players condition game, all stock at the moment but ripe for someone who wants to mod it or light it up like a Christmas tree. All major mechs work, however the drop target opto bo...”
2022-06-20
Waitsfield, VT
2,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 1111 times

Ads up!! Will do a bundle deal if interested

#24491 1 year ago

Anyone have an empty cabinet for a Black Knight, Jungle Lord, Solar Fire, or Pharaoh? Looking for one for a project game I'm assembling...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/135480

#24492 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Free legs in PA:
philadelphia.craigslist.org link
Looks like they could be cleaned up. I've taken steel legs in that condition back to a mirror finish before.

Looks like they're gone, I guess I was 2nd in line.

Thanks @forceflow!

#24493 1 year ago

Price drop ….

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Located on Long Island Plays perfect , small chip on playfield by the divider of the ramps Pick up/Cash only Thanks”
2022-06-23
Farmingville, NY
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1265 times

#24494 1 year ago

Monday bump. Added some trade interests.

#24495 1 year ago

Guardians of the Galaxy for Sale or Trade. 6500 OBO

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Was at Pintastic, played well all weekend. Open to trades”
2022-06-27
Vernon, CT
Trade
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 545 times

#24496 1 year ago

Couple of older games back on the market. Both are nice examples

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Super nice original Fathom. Cabinet touched up nicely Playfield looks to have been covered by thin Mylar and is in really nice condition. New plastics and plastic protectors. Ne...”
2022-06-27
Morristown, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 656 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Real nice MSF. Color DMD, Franky’s head moves, nice play field, cliffy’s installed. LED’s in inserts. Nice cabinet with minimal wear at flippers. Flupper area Touched up an...”
2022-11-18
Morristown, NJ
3,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 112 days
Viewed: 1375 times

#24497 1 year ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Guardians of the Galaxy for Sale or Trade. 6500 OBO

Machine - For Trade

Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Was at Pintastic, played well all weekend. Open to trades”

2 hours ago

Vernon, CT

eabundy

Trade

Great seller, buy with confidence!

#24498 1 year ago

Well I didn't sell my Waterworld at Pintastic as I expected to. It's in great shape, definitely above average, and I was asking below average sales price. Kind of shocked it didn't go, actually.

Anybody looking for a DMD game on the cheap side? I had it last listed at 2600. It's all wrapped up and ready to go.

#24499 1 year ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Well I didn't sell my Waterworld at Pintastic as I expected to. It's in great shape, definitely above average, and I was asking below average sales price. Kind of shocked it didn't go, actually.
Anybody looking for a DMD game on the cheap side? I had it last listed at 2600. It's all wrapped up and ready to go.

Seems like people really just came to play and party, not to buy. I don't think I know ANYBODY who sold a machine there.

#24500 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Seems like people really just came to play and party, not to buy. I don't think I know ANYBODY who sold a machine there.

Oh man...time for some more "the bubble has burst" threads.

There are 30,179 posts in this topic. You are on page 490 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/490?hl=mbl1116 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.