IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 486 of 608.
#24251 1 year ago

For sale or trade, GNR LE, Valhalla Deluxe, Godzilla Pro, Rush Pro, Ultraman with butter cabinet and Halloween CE.

Trade-wise, looking for Indiana jones, Addams family, Godzilla premium, Hobbit and others.

Recovering from hernia surgery so I can't lift at all at the moment. Games are setup in garage for easy loading.

I can possibly bring to Pintastic where I'm supposed to have a booth. Definitely not going to go crazy like Allentown with the amount of games unless pre-sold.

#24252 1 year ago

GZ premium for trade only.

Specific titles listed in the ad

#24253 1 year ago

My local butcher shop has Taylor Ham. My wife introduced it to me ... I guess her family ate it when living on LI. It's so damn good too. Fried up with cheese, on a breakfast sandwich, rolled up as a quick snack ....etc etc

#24254 1 year ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

For sale or trade, GNR LE, Valhalla Deluxe, Godzilla Pro, Rush Pro, Ultraman with butter cabinet and Halloween CE.
Trade-wise, looking for Indiana jones, Addams family, Godzilla premium, Hobbit and others.
Recovering from hernia surgery so I can't lift at all at the moment. Games are setup in garage for easy loading.
I can possibly bring to Pintastic where I'm supposed to have a booth. Definitely not going to go crazy like Allentown with the amount of games unless pre-sold.

Sorry to hear! Get better soon, Bob!

#24256 1 year ago

Yupp, says it right on the box. Mick can read!!

#24257 1 year ago

That article is hysterical. He calls it the right thing and they can't accept it. Must have been written by CNN

#24258 1 year ago

I know I’ve got a lot of nerve to derail this Taylor ham conversation but just throwing out a price drop on BM66. Also open to some trades.

Machine - For Trade
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Only really looking for trades at this point for an AFMr or Maiden Premium. I am the second owner and the first had it HUO as well. I have not had a single issue with the game ...”
2022-06-15
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 2350 times

#24259 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

My local butcher shop has Taylor Ham. My wife introduced it to me ... I guess her family ate it when living on LI. It's so damn good too. Fried up with cheese, on a breakfast sandwich, rolled up as a quick snack ....etc etc

I believe I was just at the same butcher. An entire mile long deli of varieties of Boars Head meats and cheeses... and then one freggin thing of some mystery pork in a SACK in the middle. Because of this thread today I almost pulled the trigger... but I couldn't bring myself to ordering some weird meat roll (from a SACK!) that's eaten in like 3 total states and they can't even agree on the name or how to eat it. Some things are best to remain as local cuisine.

Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

I know I’ve got a lot of nerve to derail this Taylor ham conversation

Username checks out.

#24260 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I believe I was just at the same butcher. An entire mile long deli of varieties of Boars Head meats and cheeses... and then one freggin thing of some mystery pork in a SACK in the middle. Because of this thread today I almost pulled the trigger... but I couldn't bring myself to ordering some weird meat roll (from a SACK!) that's eaten in like 3 total states and they can't even agree on the name or how to eat it. Some things are best to remain as local cuisine.

Username checks out.

More for me!

#24261 1 year ago

Turtles went bye bye, lots of interest in LZ but still available.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “First owner, like new. Have receipt. Pictures to follow later, but it's mint. Looks and plays perfectly. Electric magic perfectly dialed in. Shaker motor installed. If you'd like...”
2022-06-06
Buffalo, NY
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 730 times
Contributed to Pinside

#24262 1 year ago

People who call it Porkroll go to the beach. People who call it Taylor Ham go down the shore.

#24263 1 year ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

People who call it Porkroll go to the beach. People who call it Taylor Ham go down the shore.

Thats a perfect dividing line.

#24264 1 year ago

Strange World $4200

#24265 1 year ago

Great ST pro just listed in the marketplace. Easy pickup in Connecticut.

Alternate upgraded translite (original included), color display (pin2dmd), speaker light kit, mirror blades, shaker motor, pinball Pro upgraded cabinet speaker, vengeance flasher mod, custom lighted drop target, transporter flasher covers, power splitter pcb for even more mods.

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Beautiful Star Trek Pro. Alternate upgraded translite (original included), color display (pin2dmd), speaker light kit, mirror blades, shaker motor, pinball Pro upgraded cabinet spe...”
2022-06-07
Oxford, CT
6,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 180 times

#24266 1 year ago

Looking to possibly trade my Aerosmith Pro for a Black Knight pro.

#24267 1 year ago

Scrapple eats pork roll for breakfast. I grew up and lived on the NJ shore (Belmar) and my grandfather was a farmer. So I know a thing or two about pork by-products.

All you fucking "Bennies" calling it Taylor Ham. LOL

Bennies Go Home was the summertime motto at the beach.

#24268 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Scrapple eats pork roll for breakfast. I grew up and lived on the NJ shore (Belmar) and my grandfather was a farmer. So I know a thing or two about pork by-products.

I always thought it was comical that the people stuck living at a beach during the winter hated those that visit in the summer and fund their economy

#24269 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I always thought it was comical that the people stuck living at a beach during the winter hated those that visit in the summer and fund their economy

And 99% of them moved down there from the North anyway.

#24270 1 year ago

So glad that West Virginia, nowhere near the Northeast, could chime in on this absolutely thrilling dissertation on regional delicacies.

#24271 1 year ago
Quoted from TheRave:

So glad that West Virginia, nowhere near the Northeast, could chime in on this absolutely thrilling dissertation on regional delicacies.

Jersey is somewhat of a melting pot. We even welcome people from tiny little states up north!

#24272 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I was a kid and a teenager and didn’t give a crap about the economy.

#24273 1 year ago
Quoted from TheRave:

I was born and lived in New Jersey up until 2006. When I finally left that lousy state.

#24274 1 year ago

radial_head You just HAD to mention sandwiches and derail the thread again, didn't you! lol

A bit more on-topic, everyone heading over to Pintastic with things to sell, hop over to the Buy/Sell/Trade thread for the show and start getting that thread heated up. It's way too quiet!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2022-buy-sell-trade-want-etc-

#24275 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I was born and lived in New Jersey up until 2006. When I finally left that lousy state.

We might be bad, but at least we're not West Virginia bad.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/west-virginia

#24276 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Thought it was shoe-be’s at least on LBI

#24277 1 year ago
Quoted from freddy:

Thought it was shoe-he’s at least on LBI

I lived in Monmouth County, that’s Ocean County and they are weird down there.

#24278 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Scrapple eats pork roll for breakfast.

Local supermarket here sells scrapple. I like to make it into burgers over a charcoal grill (no gas grill crap ... now that's a debate to have here between games for sale. Charcoal vs turn the nob glorified kitchen stove gas grills)

So Taylor ham should be correctly called Taylor Pork Roll?

Anyone have a fun early 80's game for sale locally?

#24279 1 year ago

The regional mating patterns of New Jersey sammich fanatics as expressed through moving pictographs

Fig 1.
‘pork chop sandwiches’

#24280 1 year ago

I tried Scrapple at Allentown a few years ago, must be an acquired taste.

#24281 1 year ago

Scrapple is absolutely disgusting.

And the jeapoardy answer for

“I’m the stuff that they wouldn’t let them use for hot dogs.”

#24282 1 year ago

#24283 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Scrapple is absolutely disgusting.
And the jeapoardy question for
“I’m the stuff that they wouldn’t let them use for hot dogs.”

I'm looking for a shadow, ES or classic stern...until I find one I had too chime in on the food. I hate scrapple. On the eastern shore of Md its like caviar. It looks like the leftovers of the meat plant made into loaves of bread then deep fried....At least they use every bit of meat

#24284 1 year ago

Jesus Christ...I came in here looking for games that are being sold and I'm stuck with a bunch of f**king Jersey guys talking about Taylor ham and scrapple. Can we PLEASE get back on topic? Start another thread if you want to talk about this shit.

#24285 1 year ago

Looking for a Toy Story CE spot.....

#24286 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Jesus Christ...I came in here looking for games that are being sold and I'm stuck with a bunch of f**king Jersey guys talking about Taylor ham and scrapple. Can we PLEASE get back on topic? Start another thread if you want to talk about this shit.

You're only the boss on that other thread, tough guy!

#24287 1 year ago

Wow, take it easssy Boob. It’s really no big deal that peoples for sale posts have been buried. Take a chill pill.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

#24288 1 year ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

I tried Scrapple at Allentown a few years ago, must be an acquired taste.

Probably the nasty Pennsylvania Dutch Pon Haus style. Yeah, that's the shits.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent condition Stern Star Wars Pro with some custom mods that include: Wizard Mods magnetic speaker apron art panel. Looks terrific! Cliffys installed in the shooter lane an...”
2022-06-04
Harpers Ferry, WV
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 480 times

#24289 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Looking for a Toy Story CE spot.....

JJP just posted a video on the hoops you can jump through to get one.

#24290 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I love it!

Masters of FOMO

#24291 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Link?

#24293 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Recently serviced, new auto eddy board for the dozer recently added. Partial LEDs. Blast zone reinforcement kit and Cliffys installed at scoop and shooter lane. Both talking heads ...”
2022-07-17
Merrimack, NH
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 865 times
Contributed to Pinside

Midweek bump. Also if someone wants that wpc 89 driver board that was refurbished by coin op cauldron, let me know. Has the relay, will work with all wpc 89 games.

#24294 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Wow, take it easssy Boob. It’s really no big deal that peoples for sale posts have been buried. Take a chill pill.

I was just lampooning the Rhode Island guys that threw a clot the last time we were talking sandwiches. All in good fun.

Quoted from yzfguy:

You're only the boss on that other thread, tough guy!

I'm the boss of nothing. Except maybe Taylor ham, egg, and cheese sandwiches.

#24295 1 year ago

I hope the Chatham sub shop opens again soon!

#24296 1 year ago

“Threw a clot” I’m stealing that

Quoted from beelzeboob:

I was just lampooning the Rhode Island guys that threw a clot the last time we were talking sandwiches. All in good fun.

#24297 1 year ago

This scrapple Taylor ham thing is a bunch of bologna!

#24298 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I like sandwiches. You guys ever try PB&J?

#24299 1 year ago

Am I the only one on this thread who never even heard of Taylor ham or pork roll until the other day? All this sandwich talk is a bunch of fluffernutter.

#24300 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

That might be the least "hoops" I've ever heard described as "hoops"... Sounds like an extremely standard online ordering process

There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 486 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/486?hl=mpdpvdpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.