IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 484 of 608.
#24151 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Wipe Out is one of those titles that has always intrigued me.

It has its charms!

#24152 1 year ago

Maybe its the recent release of season 4 going to my head, but is anyone interested in a deal involving a GZ premium for Stranger things premium? I’d consider a few other Stern Pros + cash coming my way as well

#24154 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I saw it on location in an arcade back when it was new. I didn't really understand how to play it at the time. Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity to play one since then.

I'm assuming it didn't earn well on location, since I don't remember it being in place for very long. There were about a dozen other A-list/B-list WPC pins at that location around the same time that stayed in place until they were all sold off a few years ago (they were not maintained and in terrible shape, unfortunately).

#24155 1 year ago

One last price drop on Gorgar $1600

Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working Gorgar pretty decent condition for its age. Cabinet seems pretty good. Back glass has some marks around gorgar's face. Has red displays installed rubbers all seem good as w...”
2022-05-24
Chippewa, PA
1,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1083 times

#24156 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

It's different. The ski/snowboard theme is not common, and the working pinball ski lift is super cool. It has the slalom course similar to Indiana Jones and a reverse ramp like RCT and LZ (aka Rip the Crud).

If anyone wants to try it out, I host NEPL league on Thursdays. Game is in my over the garage game room (IIA). WCS is also there. They are a friend of mine's who is moving and needed to store them somewhere. He let me take them to play and enjoy until they got sold. I'm tempted to buy the WCS but I really want another early 80's SS (maybe someone wants to trade for Wipe Out and I will just buy it for the trade).

#24157 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

It's different. The ski/snowboard theme is not common, and the working pinball ski lift is super cool. It has the slalom course similar to Indiana Jones and a reverse ramp like RCT and LZ (aka Rip the Crud).
If anyone wants to try it out, I host NEPL league on Thursdays. Game is in my over the garage game room (IIA). WCS is also there. They are a friend of mine's who is moving and needed to store them somewhere. He let me take them to play and enjoy until they got sold. I'm tempted to buy the WCS but I really want another early 80's SS (maybe someone wants to trade for Wipe Out and I will just buy it for the trade).

I have a Firepower & Space Shuttle that will be moving after surgery recovery or before the 7th when I go in.

#24158 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Maybe its the recent release of season 4 going to my head, but is anyone interested in a deal involving a GZ premium for Stranger things premium? I’d consider a few other Stern Pros + cash coming my way as well

Machine - For Trade

For sale or trade: Godzilla (Premium)

New!

NIB - New in box (personal) “Had a few games come in at once, so I would at least like to entertain a trade down

Ideally a Stern Pro + cash coming my way, but would also like a Stranger things premium. Cash...”

18 hours ago

Medford, NJ

mbl1116

Trade

Mark sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

JP premium staying, either GZ or DP going

#24159 1 year ago

600 plays HUO Mandalorian Pro w/ foundry Mod, Titans, Shaker, Cliffys for left ramp, Stern shooter knob & Logan wireforms as well as SIC coin door mod.
HMU open to trades +/- cash.

Mostly looking for Sam/Spike 2 but open to other titles.
Top of my list is Maiden Pro, Metallica Pro, Deadpool Pro, Dark Knight, Godzilla Pro, Roadshow, CCr SE, open to others.

#24160 1 year ago

Ran into some new potential pinball shippers today. Not sure if anyone has used them before. Husband/wife combo, Kevin and Jenn. Company is small : "Making Shift Happen". Kind of a Fast Eddie vibe, conceptually. Someone sent them to my house to pickup a jukebox project I had, and they seemed like a potential pin hauling company based on my conversation with them. They were polite, efficient, and kept things simple. They have moved some pins before, but were completely unaware that there is a relatively needy market out there for pinball hobbyists, especially if they can provide competitive quotes. They gave me their card, and said to feel free to share their number/email. Most of their work has been through word of mouth and U-Ship requests so far.

They are based out of PA, but have 'anchor points' scattered around, and they've been traveling all over. As an example, he said they were on their way to Cleveland, also headed down to Florida, and had scheduled pickups/drop-offs in Illinois. They are on the road almost non-stop. I cannot vouch for them yet, but I will report back when I hear from the person is receiving the shipment. Much like Eddie, they seem to offer good pricing, especially if they can work the trip into their planned route/schedule. I believe the guy that bought the juke project off me had them picking up another juke, as well as a motorcycle for him. All 3 items shipped were around $500 total, and the items were scattered around the North East. Seems decent.

I'll hold off putting their info out there until I find out how this shipment goes, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up there might be a new option around soon. If you want to reach out to them now just to inquire, before I have confirmation the shipment went well, hit me up in a PM.

#24161 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I have a Firepower & Space Shuttle that will be moving after surgery recovery or before the 7th when I go in.

I love Space Shuttle. Such a fun game

#24162 1 year ago

Looking to try a Radical and/or Bad Girls. Feel free to send a message if anyone has either for sale.

#24163 1 year ago

Looking for some early ss games, such as Stern Big Game, Gottlieb Joker Poker, Mars God of War, Bally Space Invaders…

#24164 1 year ago

Hello folks.

I have a Deadpool pro I am hoping to trade, really want a Metallica or Godzilla pro, but feel free to PM me with other ideas.

Can make the trade at pintastic, or I am willing to drive anywhere in New England or the Albany area.

#24165 1 year ago

Considering making a change for the summer and moving on from my HUO (2nd owner) Monster Bash SE. Machine is flawless except for some dimpling. Let me know what you've got either in straight up trade or trade + cash on your end. I'm not looking to trade up. Wish list is up to date.

#24166 1 year ago

I'll be listing a very nice CFTBL.
Ad with plenty of pics will be up later today.

#24167 1 year ago

Good Morning - Okay, time to move a couple of games and shuffle the lineup around a little. I was going to hold off for Pintastic, but it would be easier to move some now. I'll start working on pics/ads and such. Hit me up if interested. Walkout, easy load up. Preference to quick cash pickup.

Superman - $2700
Brand New MPU, works and sounds great, displays all good. Backglass gorgeous. Playfield great shape, one small wear spot, but otherwise nice. Cabinet good and solid, one side has some scuffs/scratches.

Superman (project) - $1500
Clean original boards, power supply voltages good, doesn't boot currently just GI. Decent condition overall, some pop wear (this one didn't have the factory mylar pop protectors), but otherwise nice playfield. Gorgeous backglass as well. Cabinet nice. Coin door wiring cut by previous owner, but everything is there. Good project for someone to finish up.

Touchdown (Gottlieb, 1984) - $1200
Works great, nice condition cabinet/playfield. Backglass has some peeling at the bottom, but I have an alternate New England Patriots translite I'll include if you want it.

Take 'em all for 5k if you want. Debating one or two more games, we'll see how the next few weeks go.

#24168 1 year ago

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Title says it all. New Star Trek pro translite. $50 picked up, $60 shipped. Thanks for looking”
2022-06-01
Naples, FL
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 87 times
SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Very cool Big Bang Bar Tube Dancer print. Limited edition of 200 signed by Stan Fukuoka. These are sold out on Stans site. 18" X 14". $50 picked up or $60 shipped. Thanks for looki...”
2022-06-01
Naples, FL
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 79 times

#24169 1 year ago

Would like to trade for an Iron Maiden Pro + cash, possibly work something out for Stranger Things prem

Other trades for Stern pros on the wishlist considered as well

#24170 1 year ago

Just listed my really nice TZ...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Extremely nice machine that has been well cared for. Cabinet decals are bright and in excellent condition. The coin door, lock down bar, side rails all look new. Everything works a...”
2022-06-01
Mount Olive Township, NJ
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 294 times
Contributed to Pinside

#24171 1 year ago

Interested in:
IM pro, EHOH, Stranger Things premium, Metallica pro, BM66

Trade bait: GZ prem or DP prem

Machine - For Trade
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Looking to trade down for a Stern pro on my wishlist +cash, will also consider outright sale Either moving this or GZ premium (separate ad)”
2022-05-31
Medford, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 361 times

#24172 1 year ago

Looking for a Star Wars Premium. Any local sales? PM me.

#24173 1 year ago
Quoted from barakawins:

Looking for a Star Wars Premium. Any local sales? PM me.

I think they are running them later this year if you can be patient like Yoda says...Movie artwork is my understanding.

#24174 1 year ago

Final price drop on Sopranos and just listed my heavily upgraded Elvira HOH w/ topper.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “*Dec. update: Re-listing! I can't stop buying pinballs and looking to move a couple games. My Summer fire sale price of 7k is off the table, but current asking price is OBO.* Lett...”
2022-12-07
Buffalo, NY
8,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 2100 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hello! Recently picked a couple grail games so decided to put this back on the market to balance things out with space. I also have a NIB premium insider kit... if you'd like it I...”
2022-08-08
Buffalo, NY
12,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1387 times

#24175 1 year ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I think they are running them later this year if you can be patient like Yoda says...Movie artwork is my understanding.

Good info! Thanks.

#24176 1 year ago

On a Spooky kick since I’ve become obsessed / addicted to Halloween and now I really want an ACNC. I’ve got a Deadpool pro to trade and can add cash if necessary.

#24177 1 year ago

I'd like to trade up if possible. Got a nice star trek pro.

#24178 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

On a Spooky kick since I’ve become obsessed / addicted to Halloween and now I really want an ACNC. I’ve got a Deadpool pro to trade and can add cash if necessary.

RIP your inbox!

#24179 1 year ago

Actually no, it’s a stellar game imo. I have heard from one person who might consider settling thus far.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

RIP your inbox!

#24181 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade my ST pro. No cosmetic issues, plays great. Has shaker, Stern UV, Pinstadiums UV. Trades only cash +/- as needed. Will post pics, but , looks like you would exp...”
2022-05-30
Morristown, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 838 times

Weekend . Bump got a lot of nice offers but not one that clicked. Will try through the weekend.

Would love a super nice Congo or possibly a Mando prem/ Maybe an Octoberfest but open to others

#24182 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent condition Stern Star Wars Pro with some custom mods that include: Wizard Mods magnetic speaker apron art panel. Looks terrific! Cliffys installed in the shooter lane an...”
2022-06-04
Harpers Ferry, WV
Viewed: 480 times

#24183 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Deadpool pro Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Deadpool pro Third owner, HUO for the majority of its life. It has been in one location for the last 4 months. Only moving it along because we have too many superhero themes he...”
2022-06-03
Providence, RI
7,200 (OBO)
Viewed: 582 times

Deadpool pro up in the marketplace.

#24184 1 year ago

Time warp. Plays, needs a shop job. Has banana flippers. 900 bucks.

#24185 1 year ago

F it…come get her on Monday for $6750 (without shaker and headphone kit).

Offer expires Monday at 11:59 pm. Operators are standing by.

Machine - For Sale
Deadpool pro Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Deadpool pro Third owner, HUO for the majority of its life. It has been in one location for the last 4 months. Only moving it along because we have too many superhero themes he...”
2022-06-03
Providence, RI
7,200 (OBO)
Viewed: 582 times

#24186 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Open to trades +/- cash. Maiden Pro, Metallica Pro, AIQ Pro, Deadpool Pro, Demo Man, Dark Knight, Godzilla Pro, Roadshow, Shadow, CCr SE, open to others. Build date July, 2021. ...”
2022-06-04
Woonsocket, RI
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 162 times

#24187 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

F it…come get her on Monday for $6750 (without shaker and headphone kit).
Offer expires Monday at 11:59 pm. Operators are standing by.

Machine - For Sale

Deadpool pro

Partially shopped/refurbished “Deadpool pro

Third owner, HUO for the majority of its life. It has been in one location for the last 4 months. Only moving it along because we have too many superhero themes he...”

1 day ago

Providence, RI

mpdpvdpin

7,200 (OBO)

Get your Deadpool’s now before they’re gone, which this one should be any minute at that price

#24188 1 year ago

I have a swe1 and a kiss pro i might post soon

Added 22 months ago:

Never mind

#24189 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Show Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Recently serviced, new auto eddy board for the dozer recently added. Partial LEDs. Blast zone reinforcement kit and Cliffys installed at scoop and shooter lane. Both talking heads ...”
2022-07-17
Merrimack, NH
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 865 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just moved the game into my garage for easy pickup.

#24190 1 year ago

Sunday bump. I’d be willing to remove Color DMD and sell for $7,500

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “FS: Stern Star Trek Premium, third owner. 749 plays. Pinnovators headphone jack and Stern shaker installed. Playfield in excellent shape. Lower left cabinet decal starting to l...”
2022-05-28
Braintree, MA
7,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 1195 times
Contributed to Pinside

#24191 1 year ago

$1,000US FINDERS FEE!! Find me a NIB Godzilla Premium at cost ($ 8,999US) and I will pay you $1,000 for helping me locate the game. Purchase must happen for you to get the finder's fee. Prefer games located in Michigan/Ohio/PA/NY states so I can pick up in person. Thanks for the help!

#24192 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

$1,000US FINDERS FEE!! Find me a NIB Godzilla Premium at cost ($ 8,999US) and I will pay you $1,000 for helping me locate the game. Purchase must happen for you to get the finder's fee. Prefer games located in Michigan/Ohio/PA/NY states so I can pick up in person. Thanks for the help!

Cointaker has some available in 2024 if you get on the list ..feel free to postdate the finders fee check

#24193 1 year ago

Selling a players FT. Nice playfield, has topper. Faded cab, needs a new casters belt.

Ad coming

#24194 1 year ago

4 pack IPA finders fee. Find me any c-list dmds at pre-pandemic cost. Prefer games based on cheesy 90’s films.

#24195 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Cointaker has some available in 2024 if you get on the list ..feel free to postdate the finders fee check

I want it asap, life is too short to wait for zilla!

#24196 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

4 pack IPA finders fee. Find me any c-list dmds at pre-pandemic cost. Prefer games based on cheesy 90’s films.

Can bundle them too (Wipe Out might be spoken for ... waiting to hear back from a couple of people)

non A-list games, one has a cheesy ski theme, one has a dog mascot, both DMD, both priced at non covid levels

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Wipe Out Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “RIP THE CRUD! Wipe Out for sale. Working with no major issues. Flippers are strong and can hit all of the shots. Ski lift works perfectly. Slalom track moves and shakes. No dis...”
2022-05-25
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 458 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “If this ad is up, it's still for sale. Classic 90's era game for sale. Plays well, all functionality is working. DMD has no lines out, sound is good. Playfield has some insert w...”
2022-05-25
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 793 times
Contributed to Pinside

#24197 1 year ago

Looking for shadow, Houdini or a classic stern drop target pin like flight 2k or galaxy

#24198 1 year ago

Will be listing a Data East JP and DM this week. Any interest shoot me a message. Both play great, DM is in above average condition with no playfield wear and JP has insert wear but everything else is excellent, color DMD titans mods comets, everything.

#24199 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Can bundle them too (Wipe Out might be spoken for ... waiting to hear back from a couple of people)
non A-list games, one has a cheesy ski theme, one has a dog mascot, both DMD, both priced at non covid levels

WCS is so good. someone should grab that.

#24200 1 year ago
Quoted from weaverj:

WCS is so good. someone should grab that.

You have to drop $250 on it to replace soccer ball, goalie, leds, cliffys, probable board repair which still puts it in more than fair pricing in todays market, but I just cant look past playfield damage I cant fix. Somebody sell my a NOS playfield and Id pick it up tomorrow.

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 484 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/484?hl=mbl1116 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.