IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 482 of 608.
#24051 1 year ago

Got a nice Star Trek pro with shaker, mirror blades, color display, and some other cool mods. If you have another stern pro or premium and your up for a trade I'd like to hear from you. I can add cash for a premium. Ad to follow when I get around to it.

#24052 1 year ago

Buy a new pin for the game room this weekend. $2300

Machine - For Sale
Cue Ball Wizard Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Quit talkin' and start chalkin' Clean and shopped Cue Ball Wizard for sale. All LEDs in the playfield GI and insert lamps, regular bulbs in the backbox. New rubber installed as we...”
2022-05-15
Harpers Ferry, WV
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 706 times

#24053 1 year ago

Alvin G Al’s Garage Band World Tour
Plays fine all unique features work

Has a bug when locked for Multiball I just can’t figure out as I’m not familiar with resorting switch matrix issues

Consider it a light project

Rare title 1000 Made

Game has the topper

My loss your gain
$2800 firm or Trades welcome

Added 23 months ago:

Decided to keep for now

#24054 1 year ago

Nice Data East Time Machine - 2500. All LEDs and plays great. Starwarp ramp has been repaired, new LED displays.

Bally Flip Flop 1200. Excellent condition.

#24055 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2nd owner w/ 700 plays w/R2D2 Topper -comic side blades - stern shooter knob -upgraded speakers/sub -lighted speakers -shaker motor -art apron magnet -speaker panel art magnet -un...”
2022-07-12
Absecon, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1255 times

#24056 1 year ago

Got my NGG for trade for a more suitable tournament game. Interested in Family guy, Munsters pro, Avengers IQ pro, TMNT pro, Fish Tales, Funhouse,star wars Trilogy, or Jackbot. Would consider other games as well thanks

Machine - For Sale
No Good Gofers Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Got a very nice no good gofers not something in a rush to move. Having a tournament soon and looking for a better tournament pin. Game plays good all LEDS. Trade List Fish Tales J...”
2022-05-20
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 692 times

#24058 1 year ago

One new sheet of standard playfield glass still in the box $50

#24059 1 year ago

Thanks to Fast Eddie getting my game from PA to Buffalo, saved me a 15 hour drive! Will use his service again.

#24060 1 year ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Alvin G Al’s Garage Band World Tour
Plays fine all unique features work
Has a bug when locked for Multiball I just can’t figure out as I’m not familiar with resorting switch matrix issues
Consider it a light project
Rare title 1000 Made
Game has the topper
My loss your gain
$2800 firm or Trades welcome

FIXING GAME AT THIS TIME
NLA

#24061 1 year ago

Anyone need a stern box? Free for the taking in enfield CT

#24062 1 year ago

Letting my Star Wars LE go, lots of upgrades.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for grabs is my pride and joy, a low low play HUO Star Wars LE. Haven't seen many of these come up for sale lately, not sure if I priced this too high or too low... but we'll f...”
2022-05-23
Buffalo, NY
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 746 times
Contributed to Pinside

#24063 1 year ago

Looking for a working date East sound board that would work in my Batman thanks

Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Data East sound board for my Batman mine seems to have gone down thanks.”
2022-05-23
Chippewa, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 99 times

#24064 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Looking for a working date East sound board that would work in my Batman thanks

Might be worth the pinsound upgrade on this one...

#24065 1 year ago

Large RUNDMD monochrome Clock Red, Yellow, Green are your choices…
Currently setup for Red looks great!
$350 obo

Pickup only

#24066 1 year ago

Can deliver to central NJ tomorrow. $2100

Machine - For Sale
Cue Ball Wizard Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Quit talkin' and start chalkin' Clean and shopped Cue Ball Wizard for sale. All LEDs in the playfield GI and insert lamps, regular bulbs in the backbox. New rubber installed as we...”
2022-05-15
Harpers Ferry, WV

#24067 1 year ago

Just picked up an incredibly nice Demo Man. Seeing if anyone has trade bait (something unique/weird/projects) before I set it up on location.

#24068 1 year ago
Quoted from Pintopia:

Large RUNDMD monochrome Clock Red, Yellow, Green are your choices…
Currently setup for Red looks great!
$350 obo
Pickup only

Wow, a whole two weeks from when I sold it to you for $200 at Pinfest. If I knew you were going to just flip it, I would have sold it to one of several Pinsiders who were interested.

#24069 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Wow, a whole two weeks from when I sold it to you for $200 at Pinfest. If I knew you were going to just flip it, I would have sold it to one of several Pinsiders who were interested.

Oh, the horror! In this hobby, almost everything is sold for more than it was bought for. The dude probably wasn't looking to flip it from the start. Is it really worth the effort for $100ish? Is the $100 worth the heartache and stress of getting butt hurt for you?

#24070 1 year ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Oh, the horror! In this hobby, almost everything is sold for more than it was bought for. The dude probably wasn't looking to flip it from the start. Is it really worth the effort for $100ish? Is the $100 worth the heartache and stress of getting butt hurt for you?

Just calling out a 75% price increase 2 weeks after sale. Seems like you are the one horrified. Maybe he is a friend of yours and that's why you are reacting the way you are?

Also, for anyone buying it, it does not display anything Blue. That is why your choices are red yellow and green. Blue side did work at one point. I was told that it was probably the dip switch that had to be replaced.

#24071 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

If you care what happens to something after you sell it, don’t sell it. Keeping score like this on something you sold 2 weeks ago is ridiculous.

#24072 1 year ago

It’s simple when I sell some thing it’s out of my hands and could care less what the new owner does with it.

As for this clock I have the smaller version and thought I would like the larger one. However now that I have both I prefer the smaller one and putting the lager one up for sale.

I believe when it comes to pricing it’s not what you paid it’s the current market and value of the item being sold.

My post does include OBO
No apologies here…

#24073 1 year ago

Cue Ball Wizard bump!

Leaving for Howell, NJ in six hours and can bring Cue Ball and deliver on the way.

#24074 1 year ago

Still have my nice Data East GnR up for trade.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice GnR with pinsound. Cabinet is real nice, clean boards. Comet LEDs, new rings. Complete tear down with full cleaning and waxing. Cliffy protector on Axl scoop. Some typica...”
2022-07-08
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 734 times

#24075 1 year ago
Quoted from Pintopia:

It’s simple when I sell some thing it’s out of my hands and could care less what the new owner does with it.
As for this clock I have the smaller version and thought I would like the larger one. However now that I have both I prefer the smaller one and putting the lager one up for sale.
I believe when it comes to pricing it’s not what you paid it’s the current market and value of the item being sold.
My post does include OBO
No apologies here…

That's cool Don. Didn't ask for an apology...not looking for one. I'm sure the roughly $100 you might make was worth it. Good luck with your sale.

#24076 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Just calling out a 75% price increase 2 weeks after sale. Seems like you are the one horrified. Maybe he is a friend of yours and that's why you are reacting the way you are?

Nah, man. We've all sold stuff that is later priced higher, sometimes immediately after. Get used it or don't sell anything

#24077 1 year ago

We've all sold stuff that is later priced higher,

Not all of us! I really tried forever to buy and sell games at cost and just get the fun of owning them for free for several months. Since covid this hobby has become alot more cut throat in getting a good deal and made alot of people forget that this is a fun hobby and not a business. Make your money in quarters like Steve Richie intended.

#24078 1 year ago

One of my two Superman pins is going to be up for sale soon. Well, maybe both, but for now just the non-working one. Clean boards, power is good, doesn't boot, decent condition overall, some pop wear but otherwise nice playfield, gorgeous backglass. Good project for someone to finish up. Should be up for sale by Pintastic, or sooner if I can get it ready and get some pics.

Thinking about selling one or two other games at or before Pintastic. Stay tuned

#24079 1 year ago

Ads will go up after work ..... two games for sale : World Cup Soccer 94 and a Gottlieb Wipe Out (rip the crud!). I'll post prices in the ads with descriptions and pics (of course). Games are located at IIA and can be played at league nights and tourneys.

#24080 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

That's cool Don. Didn't ask for an apology...not looking for one. I'm sure the roughly $100 you might make was worth it. Good luck with your sale.

I dislike flipping as much as the next guy, but Don is definitely NOT the guy to be ragging on.
I sold him my blown out Dr. Dude. He picked it up, rebuild the boards, and sold it a few hundred more.

When you add in his time and materials, the work he did, that’s basically losing money. He could have easily asked double, like half the jackasses in this hobby, but he didn’t because he’s a solid guy, and someone got a fair-value players Dr. Dude. Total respect from me!

#24081 1 year ago
Quoted from ruzeo:

Not all of us! I really tried forever to buy and sell games at cost and just get the fun of owning them for free for several months. Since covid this hobby has become alot more cut throat in getting a good deal and made alot of people forget that this is a fun hobby and not a business. Make your money in quarters like Steve Richie intended.

In that post I was talking about selling something that someone else flipped. Its happened to me and most others. Even dudes that flip games watch others make money off them.

#24082 1 year ago

In that post I was talking about selling something that someone else flipped. Its happened to me and most others. Even dudes that flip games watch others make money off them.

My bad Herbert, you are right about that for sure tho.

#24083 1 year ago

Just posted my Gorgar up for sale asking $2000 (OBO)thanks

Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working Gorgar pretty decent condition for its age. Cabinet seems pretty good. Back glass has some marks around gorgar's face. Has red displays installed rubbers all seem good as w...”
2022-05-24
Chippewa, PA
1,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1083 times

#24084 1 year ago

Looking for a BSD in the southeastern Ma or RI.

#24085 1 year ago

I'd trade Zeke's peak for or towards a 90s or newer pin if anyone has something interesting.

#24086 1 year ago

Anyone have interest in a trade for my HUO JP prem with cash either way?
Things I’m interested in:
- legends of Valhalla
- circus Voltaire
- medieval madness (any flavor, og included)
- twilight zone
- a nice road show could be interesting
- other 90s Bally dmd

In need of a shop is ok but not looking for a big project, have a backlog already (don’t we all)

#24087 1 year ago

Well shit, now that I'm home with Led Zeppelin pro, the future owner of my nice Cue Ball Wizard will need to come to me instead. Totally out of room, but soon will relegate Cue Ball to my "Bargain Wall" in the workshop along side Lethal Weapon 3, Big Hurt, Alien Poker, No Fear and Space Invaders. Then one of those may be on the block instead.

Machine - For Sale
Cue Ball Wizard Archived
2022-05-15
Harpers Ferry, WV

#24088 1 year ago

WCS94 and Wipe Out are posted in the marketplace
I'll continue to enjoy playing them. Feel free to stop by during league night or a tourney to try them out (and to hang with other New England pinball peeps)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “If this ad is up, it's still for sale. Classic 90's era game for sale. Plays well, all functionality is working. DMD has no lines out, sound is good. Playfield has some insert w...”
2022-05-25
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 793 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Wipe Out Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “RIP THE CRUD! Wipe Out for sale. Working with no major issues. Flippers are strong and can hit all of the shots. Ski lift works perfectly. Slalom track moves and shakes. No dis...”
2022-05-25
Manchester, NH
Viewed: 458 times
Contributed to Pinside

#24089 1 year ago

Argument could be made for both games in the top 20 of pinball callouts.

#24090 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

WCS94 and Wipe Out are posted in the marketplace

Can confirm, the screeching, ear bleeding sound of the Gottleib tilt/warning sounds works great in that Wipe Out

#24091 1 year ago

Avengers pro:

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have a mint HUO avengers pro for trade. It was built in April, 2022. I’d like to trade this for another newer stern LCD game. Would be interested in any Elwin game, Rush, oth...”
2022-11-09
New York, NY
Trade
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 1505 times

#24092 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

One of my two Superman pins is going to be up for sale soon. Well, maybe both, but for now just the non-working one. Clean boards, power is good, doesn't boot, decent condition overall, some pop wear but otherwise nice playfield, gorgeous backglass. Good project for someone to finish up. Should be up for sale by Pintastic, or sooner if I can get it ready and get some pics.
Thinking about selling one or two other games at or before Pintastic. Stay tuned

MaxAsh: I am not that far away and I am definitely interested in your Spiderman game.

#24093 1 year ago

I am looking for and have been looking for for a while a Tales of the Arabian Nights. Working or non-working as long as the playfield and backglass are okay and all the boards are with the game.

#24094 1 year ago

I have a data east star trek up for trade. Pm if interested

#24095 1 year ago

Priced based on what I paid for it (less Fast Eddie fees!). Local deals preferred!

#24096 1 year ago

Wizard of Oz Ruby Red -75th anniversary for sale. Trade up/down considered. Stranger things Le to the front of the line. Pics on marketplace

#24097 1 year ago

Looking to get this gorgar moved if someone picks it up this week I'd take $1700 thanks

Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working Gorgar pretty decent condition for its age. Cabinet seems pretty good. Back glass has some marks around gorgar's face. Has red displays installed rubbers all seem good as w...”
2022-05-24
Chippewa, PA
1,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1083 times

#24098 1 year ago

GZ prem, DP prem, JP prem, LOTR

4 games and 3 spots, so LOTR might be the odd man out. 3rd owner, HUO, ColorDMD…otherwise original. Official ad upcoming by the weekend

#24099 1 year ago

Got a project Galaxy I'd sell game is all complete. Got not time to mess with it, Game boots up GI comes on thats about it displays don't come on, but tested them in another game to make sure they work. Thinking its a connector issue let it go for $1100

#24100 1 year ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Got a project Galaxy I'd sell game is all complete. Got not time to mess with it, Game boots up GI comes on thats about it displays don't come on, but tested them in another game to make sure they work. Thinking its a connector issue let it go for $1100

A shame you're so far, I miss my Galaxy.

There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 482 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/482 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.