IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,394 posts in this topic. You are on page 477 of 608.
#23801 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/133655

1953 SPACE GUN arcade -- video demo available. See ad for details. Pinfest delivery available. Thanks.

Other - For Sale
“Scarcely seen space age shooter arcade game with original marquee. I can deliver to Pinfest in Allentown on Friday or Saturday. Cool effects, including alternating beehive topper...”
2022-04-15
Voorhees, NEW JERSEY
2,675 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 422 times

#23802 2 years ago

Still looking for a Maiden Pro can trade my HUO modded Mando pro plus a sprinkle of cash depending on the right deal...

#23803 2 years ago

Still looking to trade my Terminator 2.
Nice players condition, some insert wear on the autofire hot dog insert.
Leds, realistic eyes, lighted flipper buttons, clear rubber. Been nothing but reliable since i owned it.
Cab is real nice.
Wishlist is up to date, would consider projects and other system 11's too including multiple non working pins (system 11 or newer, other than comet).

#23804 2 years ago

boston.craigslist.org link

$50 comet project... Or scam.

I support reposting links from other platforms here. Keep these price police in check with postings from people that are "normal" and free of the pin-hord virus. Apparently very contagious and causes sandwich hunger.

Also WTB Bally Widebody glass. Current have some strange unknown glass I'm awaiting to replace.

#23805 2 years ago

This guy is offering cash for pinball machines!

newyork.craigslist.org link

And here’s a most certainly legit steal of a game…if I had space I’d be buying it.

newyork.craigslist.org link

#23806 2 years ago
Quoted from Drain860:

boston.craigslist.org link
$50 comet project... Or scam.
I support reposting links from other platforms here. Keep these price police in check with postings from people that are "normal" and free of the pin-hord virus. Apparently very contagious and causes sandwich hunger.
Also WTB Bally Widebody glass. Current have some strange unknown glass I'm awaiting to replace.

It's real, but someone is already picking up, according to the seller when he responded to me. Someone got super lucky! Of course I'm sure they'll just wipe it down and put it back up for sale for $1000 a few days later, lol.

#23807 2 years ago

Got a booting project Big Ben for sale $500

Machine - For Sale
Big Ben Archived
As is - “Big Ben project game boots up lights up, but doesn't start a game. Cabinet and playfield are both in nice shape. Back glass has some flaking at bottom.”
2022-04-14
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 362 times

#23808 2 years ago

Selling my 1 of a kind, undocumented HUO NASCAR in excellent condition. Hoping for a local sale, but willing to ship.

PM if you have any questions.

Thanks.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1 of a kind, blinged out NASCAR from a smoke free home. Heavily modded out with a pit crew & multiple Matchbox race cars all around, including Richard Petty's #43 car. Collect...”
2022-11-25
Boston, MA
4,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 66 days
Viewed: 1345 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23809 2 years ago

Godzilla Pro for trade, GNR LE for sale or trade. Shopping a bunch of other games getting ready for Allentown. I'll start posting them slowly as it gets closer

#23810 2 years ago

I will hold this until after Allentown.

Thanks everyone!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hello all! $6900 FIRM I just acquired a Premium and decided to keep that. I like both models, so deciding to keep the Premium was a close call... My current favorite machine. "J...”
2022-04-07
West Deptford, NJ
6,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 293 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23811 2 years ago

Lowered the prices but still have these two for sale or trade for TMNT premium/LE. Can bring to Allentown. Mando is from the January run and has over $500 in upgrades.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is from the January 2022 run so it’s essentially brand new and has insider connected. I added what I consider to be the good mods. Pinstadium Neos not included in order to...”
2022-05-06
Rogers, AR
8,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 2149 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23812 2 years ago

Looking to trade a semi-working pitch n bat for a full size multicade / 60 -1.

I'm about 1 hour north of NYC.

Here's my thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-my-pitch-n-bat-project-for-your-arcade#post-6883898

#23813 2 years ago

Gottlieb Abra Ca Dabra for sale. Pick up only. 1700.

#23814 2 years ago

Posted a Freddy in the marketplace. Trades are ok. Kids aren’t loving the theme.

#23815 2 years ago

Still looking for an NBA Fastbreak if anyone has one. Thanks!

#23816 2 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Posted a Freddy in the marketplace. Trades are ok. Kids aren’t loving the theme.

Colsond3

#23817 2 years ago
Quoted from AirWolfNH:

Still looking for an NBA Fastbreak if anyone has one. Thanks!

I may be wrong but I thought someone in the pinfest thread said they were bringing two to the show to sell

#23818 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I may be wrong but I thought someone in the pinfest thread said they were bringing two to the show to sell

Yes they’re coming to the show but only sold as a linked set

#23819 2 years ago

My IMDN is in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Up for sale is my loaded Iron Maiden Pro. This game has a ton of mods and extras, see below. • Aces High topper • Shaker motor • Stern Insider Connected, QR scanner mounted ...”
2022-04-12
Wescosville, PA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 357 times

#23820 2 years ago

Downsizing the collection. Very hard to choose...
CFTBL & STTNG (both in terrific condition) are up in the marketplace

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Beautiful condition CFTBL... this is one of my most treasured centerpieces but I will be downsizing overall collection and have to make difficult decisions. Plays incredibly smoot...”
2022-04-17
Scotch Plains, NJ
Viewed: 792 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “If you always wanted a STTNG but had concerns about the complexity and tendency to have issues, this could be the one for you. Really pretty machine, works great and is super fas...”
2022-04-17
Scotch Plains, NJ
Viewed: 575 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23821 2 years ago

Just listed my GNR LE, located in Jackbar

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/133796

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “JJP GNR LE For Sale. Operated in Jackbar since new. Meticulously maintained and Working great. Very good cosmetic condition. Pix tell the story. Only known issues are the stage lig...”
2022-04-17
New York, NY
8,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 442 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23822 2 years ago

Listed my Surf 'n Safari with pics and details on the machine.

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I'm interested in trading or selling my player's condition Surf 'n Safari. I'm not in a rush to sell it, as I'd like to potentially trade for a machine. But if the offer is right I...”
2022-04-17
Barnstable, MA
Trade
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 115 times

#23823 2 years ago

Need space so putting up MSF. Color dmd. No wear around flipper buttons

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice MSF. Bought this as a keeper, but alas new titles keep coming along. Nice playfield with cliffy’s installed. Cabinet is in real nice shape. No wear at the flipper buttons w...”
2022-04-17
Morristown, NJ
4,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 241 times

#23824 2 years ago
Quoted from NJNeil:

Sale Pending! Machine - For Sale

Creature from the Black Lagoon

New!

Partially restored (almost original) “Beautiful condition CFTBL... this is one of my most treasured centerpieces but I will be downsizing overall collection and have to make difficult decisions. Plays incredibly smoot...”

7 hours ago

Scotch Plains, NJ

NJNeil

Star Trek: The Next Generation

New!

Partially restored (almost original) “If you always wanted a STTNG but had concerns about the complexity and tendency to have issues, this could be the one for you. Really pretty machine, works great and is super fas...”

7 hours ago

Scotch Plains, NJ

NJNeil

Beautiful games. Two of my faves!

#23825 2 years ago
Quoted from NJNeil:

Creature from the Black Lagoon

New!

Partially restored (almost original) “Beautiful condition CFTBL... this is one of my most treasured centerpieces but I will be downsizing overall collection and have to make difficult decisions. Plays incredibly smoot...”

7 hours ago

Scotch Plains, NJ

NJNeil

Star Trek: The Next Generation

New!

Partially restored (almost original) “If you always wanted a STTNG but had concerns about the complexity and tendency to have issues, this could be the one for you. Really pretty machine, works great and is super fas...”

7 hours ago

Scotch Plains, NJ

NJNeil

I was just going to say that the STTNG came out great and got to really go through it. It's one of the nicest I have seen with no expense spared.

#23826 2 years ago

WCS94 for trade

New Legs
Soccer Ball Shooter Rod
New Coin Door
LEDs
Ninja Pinballs
Target Decals
Comet Jewel Post LEDs
New goalie / plastic
Fully Cliffy Set
Overall Very Nice Shape
Nice crisp dmd

Ad in market with photos

Message with interest

#23827 2 years ago

I listed my Star Trek Pro (colorDMD, mirror blades, mods, etc..). No shipping unless buyer pays to have it picked up. It's in excellent condition and plays perfectly

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Really nice Star Trek Pro that looks new and plays great! It has the following upgrades and mods: - colorDMD - mirror blades - titan rubbers - alternate translite (also comes with ...”
2022-04-30
Vienna, VA
6,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 638 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23828 2 years ago

WTT: R&M Bloodsucker HUO

Looking for a TBL or IMDN Premium?

#23829 2 years ago

Slugfest buyer just fell through, willing to drop the price to $2100 if you can come out quickly.

#23830 2 years ago

Downsizing collection...really beautiful LOTR up in marketplace

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I continue to downsize and next up is my prized LOTR. I purchased this machine from a large collector in NJ who maintains long-term storage of numerous pins. He told me that he p...”
2022-04-18
Scotch Plains, NJ
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 544 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23831 2 years ago

For sale or trade (if trade...prefer trades that bring + cash my way).

Could deliver to Allentown show if paid beforehand. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition and low plays. HUO. Gorgeous game - addictive gameplay. Awesome light show and music. Very few SEs were made making this more unique long term. Comes with ...”
2022-04-17
Gaithersburg, MD
7,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 331 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “*note ---- Thursday, 4/28, I will be driving from MD to NJ and can deliver along my route if sale or trade done before I leave. Thanks! Excellent condition, HUO with low plays (4...”
2022-04-27
Gaithersburg, MD
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 983 times

#23832 2 years ago

I have a few working games that I am looking to sell only as a lot. I would consider them light projects. PM if interested in a sale or trade.

- Firepower: very nice playfield, new Rottendog MPU/driver board, needs sound board recapped
- High Speed: nice playfield, LED displays, needs put back together
- NBA Mac: rare, shopped and fully plays but has a display issue

#23833 2 years ago

looking for a few plasma dmd's with no burn-in or faded areas or digits out or lines out.

#23834 2 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Slugfest buyer just fell through, willing to drop the price to $2100 if you can come out quickly.

A bargain. Best deal on pin side right now

#23835 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Nip-It Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Easily the best pinball about fishermen battling crocodiles. Every relay adjusted, every switch cleaned. Cabinet was stripped to bare wood and re-stenciled — this was the copy Pi...”
2022-04-19
Arlington, MA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 471 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23836 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Odyssey Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Beautifully restored copy of this popular classic Williams. The playfield was touched-up expertly and is now under a laser-cut plastic protector. Is playing perfectly after many ho...”
2022-04-19
Arlington, MA
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 379 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23837 2 years ago

Price drop on MSF

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice MSF. Bought this as a keeper, but alas new titles keep coming along. Nice playfield with cliffy’s installed. Cabinet is in real nice shape. No wear at the flipper buttons w...”
2022-04-17
Morristown, NJ
4,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 241 times

Will be adding a real nice Shadow to the market place in a week or so.

#23838 2 years ago

GNR LE from Jackbar is sold, to great pinsider @tictacseth. Fees paid. Thanks.

#23839 2 years ago

Will be posting GnR LE with mods/woofer/external lights for sale no trade (need space) soon. Priority to anyone who can direct pickup from my house.

#23840 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

GNR LE from Jackbar is sold, to great pinsider TicTacSeth. Fees paid. Thanks.

It was great meeting you! The game and I made it home safe and sound, and now I gotta find someone to help me lug it down into my basement after work!

#23841 2 years ago

I can give you a hand tomorrow or Thursday. Local in Morris plains

Quoted from TicTacSeth:

It was great meeting you! The game and I made it home safe and sound, and now I gotta find someone to help me lug it down into my basement after work!

#23842 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I can give you a hand tomorrow or Thursday. Local in Morris plains

That would be great actually. I think I can make time this afternoon or evening. I’ll shoot you a PM.

#23843 2 years ago

Have a Road Kings I'm looking to sell. Fully working, LEDs, nice playfield and cabinet is in fairly good shape. 1600

#23844 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Have a Road Kings I'm looking to sell. Fully working, LEDs, nice playfield and cabinet is in fairly good shape. 1600

Great price and good game. This should go rather quick.

#23845 2 years ago

Now that I got my feet wet in the pinside market. All I do now is browse it and get "tempted" everyday all day. Must.....stop......

#23846 2 years ago

Off topic, does anyone in the New England area offer moving services? I am in Western, MA and have three-five pins that will need to be broken down and moved to the next town over. I had planned to do it myself, but some things have come up.

#23847 2 years ago
Quoted from barakawins:

Great price and good game. This should go rather quick.

Thank you. I would say sale pending now.....I have someone coming Saturday morning to have a look. It is a great game and brings back a lot of memories of playing it at the local 7-11 when I was in high school. I just have too many and need to free up room. Selling for what I have in it....and I will pay the fees of course....

#23848 2 years ago

In the market for a MMr Royal or LE that's been "Royaled Up" - primarily interested in a trade + cash scenario, but will entertain a straight cash deal. I have the following for trade:

Willy Wonka LE
Deadpool Premium
JP Premium
Monster Bash - Special

All have low plays, toppers (except the MB), some tasteful mods and are in very good condition.

#23849 2 years ago

Anybody in the Boston Metro area or the Southern Maine area have a used but working DMD they'd be willing to sell for a WPC-S game? Doesn't need to be new or minty but would be great if it could be confirmed that it works.

#23850 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Anybody in the Boston Metro area or the Southern Maine area have a used but working DMD they'd be willing to sell for a WPC-S game? Doesn't need to be new or minty but would be great if it could be confirmed that it works.

PM sent

There are 30,394 posts in this topic. You are on page 477 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/477?hl=daddymand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.