IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 476 of 608.
#23751 2 years ago

Fast Eddie Ohio trip

spoke with Eddie earlier and he is trying to put together a trip from Ohio(Navarre area) and NH
he asked me to post looking for more games to make his trip worth while.

his number is 518-366-4569

#23752 2 years ago

I just posted my Slugfest. Located in Morristown, NJ. Here’s the link:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/133459

#23753 2 years ago
Quoted from grahamharley:

Fast Eddie Ohio trip
spoke with Eddie earlier and he is trying to put together a trip from Ohio(Navarre area) and NH

I know a guy looking to haul something that general direction from NH maybe... I'll check into that, thanks. Any idea when?

Also, going to be selling my Bad Girls soon I think if anyone is interested.

#23754 2 years ago

I think he his planning in the next week or so, best to call eddie directly for details

#23755 2 years ago

Looking for interesting trades

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to trade my JP prem for a Mandolin LE or anything interesting I am original owner. No cosmetic or play issues. Game looks and plays as you would expect. Right now 188 lif...”
2022-04-09
Morristown, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 938 times

#23756 2 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

I just posted my Slugfest. Located in Morristown, NJ. Here’s the link:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/133459

This is a great guest game!! Love when they say "It gives out baseball cards?"

#23757 2 years ago

I still have a GB pro with mods if anyone is interested.... the GB sale money is going to replenish my Weird Al money that I borrowed some to buy a CCr LOL

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “My HUO (never left the room since it was unboxed) Pro Ghostbusters. No issues, no problems. Has the following mods: slime for lights and Slimer top, art blades, 3D library, Meze...”
2022-03-30
Manchester, NH
7,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 506 times

#23758 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Also, going to be selling my Bad Girls soon I think if anyone is interested.

Got a bunch of PMs, I didn't realize how much Bad Girls love there was out there. Glad I'm not the only one that likes those fine 80's girls and their giant cokemirror pool table!

#23759 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Got a bunch of PMs, I didn't realize how much Bad Girls love there was out there. Glad I'm not the only one that likes those fine 80's girls and their giant cokemirror pool table!

I listed a Bad Girls and it was scooped up in minutes. I had maybe 12 inquiries in an hour.

Fun game!

#23760 2 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

This is a great guest game!! Love when they say "It gives out baseball cards?"

I even have a box of cards to go with it haha

#23762 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I still have a GB pro with mods if anyone is interested.... the GB sale money is going to replenish my Weird Al money that I borrowed some to buy a CCr LOL

Machine - For Sale

Ghostbusters (Pro)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “My HUO (never left the room since it was unboxed) Pro Ghostbusters. No issues, no problems. Has the following mods: slime for lights and Slimer top, art blades, 3D library, Meze...”

12 days ago

Manchester, NH

Max_Badazz

7,700 (OBO)

That sounds so alarmingly normal and familiar to me

#23763 2 years ago

How many potatoes would it take to run a pinball? Asking for a friend...

#23764 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

How many potatoes would it take to run a pinball? Asking for a friend...

It's not pinball---is potato

#23765 2 years ago

If by chance you come across a giant coke mirror pool table in real life lmk, im a buyer.

Quoted from MaxAsh:

#23766 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

If by chance you come across a giant coke mirror pool table in real life lmk, im a buyer.

This is probably the closest you'll get:

#23767 2 years ago

WTB - BAD Cats

WTB - 10 foot skeeball

#23768 2 years ago

Solar Ride for $400 on Facebook, looks to be in nice shape.

Located in Perry Hall, MD

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/511658270545838/

#23769 2 years ago

So two FS/FT ads surprisingly ended quickly in sales! Thus, I am in the surpring and highly uncomfortable position of having both cash and space! Looking for minty versions of the following in proximity or deliverable to NJ:
ACDC Prem Vault
BM66 Prem/LE
BKSOR Prem/LE
PM me!

#23770 2 years ago

Games available for sale at conclusion of Pinfest that will be on freeplay for enjoyment of all and play testing. Trades + cash preferred, details inside.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for grabs is my Rick and Morty, fully working and home use only excepting trips to 2021 Pinfest and 2022 Pinfest. This performed admirably at Pinfest last year and I will be bri...”
2022-04-12
Allentown, PA
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 966 times
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for grabs is my Attack From Mars LE. It is stock excepting a full set of Cliffy's. I got it from the original owner, and it is HUO minus the trip to Pinfest this year. This mach...”
2022-04-12
Allentown, PA
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 751 times

#23771 2 years ago

Thinking about possibly putting my player's condition Surf 'n Safari up for a trade. Not in a rush to get rid of it, but will trade for the right deal.

My wanted short list for a trade +/- cash as needed:

High Speed
F-14 Tomcat
TX-Sector
DE Jurassic Park

Possibly interested in other SS offers, depending.

#23772 2 years ago

Going to offering my Bally WCS94

New Legs
New Coin Door
LEDs
New goalie / plastic
Fully Cliffy Set

Overall Very Nice Shape

Was a reimport

Looking for Road Show , The Shadow, Johnny Mnemonic but would entertain other DMD Era pins

Could be clean up or cash - or +

Located in Upstate NY

Message with interest

Will post an official ad next week

#23773 2 years ago
Quoted from moat-pin:

That sounds so alarmingly normal and familiar to me

I don't usually do this, but I sold my Stranger Things Prem and used some of that money for preorder Weird Al (early Oct build estimate) and a preorder Funhouse 2.0. Well those aren't very fun to have right now in preorder form One of the local distros happened to email the BPA that he had some CCr's, so I thought "why not?" How can I look at myself in the mirror each morning knowing the cash in the bank is rotting instead of buying a new game?
GB has 6 months to sell, it will be gone by then

#23774 2 years ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

Maybe someone should start a Facebook page for people that don't use Facebook.
I imagine the page traffic would be pretty light.

Quoted from mbl1116:

This thread doesn’t get enough daily posts to worry about a Facebook link here or there cluttering it up. The only time it gets cluttered is the back and forth over whether or not the clutter is actually clutter…..like this post

As someone who browses this thread a couple times a month, this thread is super cluttered with off topic convo.. Just my 2 cents... Its hard to find the actual ads sometimes.

#23775 2 years ago
Quoted from Rager170:

As someone who browses this thread a couple times a month, this thread is super cluttered with off topic convo.. Just my 2 cents... Its hard to find the actual ads sometimes.

It seems like there just hasn't been a whole heck of a lot of game ads popping up lately. Pretty slim pickings out there right now. There's more buyers than sellers.

[edit]: There's currently less than 50 game listings in the marketplace within 200 miles of me that are $6k or less and that are not NIB games or preorder slots.

#23776 2 years ago

edit: had old draft post included

Quoted from Rager170:

agreed, its not the facebook links its the random chatter that clutters things up. that being said I have a Monopoly up for trade

Machine - For Trade
Monopoly Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Feeling things out for a trade on my monopoly. Let me know what you have, can add cash on my end for the right game. Players condition game works 100% pics to follow”
2022-04-12
Preston, CT
Trade
Archived after: 85 days
Viewed: 486 times

#23777 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Bally WCS94 Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For Trade WCS94 Great looking playfield & cabinet there is a touch a fade on the 1 side Features: New Legs Soccer Ball Shooter Rod New Coin Door LEDs Ninja Pinballs Targ...”
2022-04-13
Sherrill, NY
Trade
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 873 times
Contributed to Pinside

Ad up
More pics uploaded
Looking for Dmd trades +or- $$

#23778 2 years ago

Mars Trek for $850 on Facebook

Located in Stony Point, NY

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1224128504791761

#23779 2 years ago

Hi-Flyer working project

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Hi-Flyer Project. Playfield ok, cab not great, backglass rough although it has been sprayed/cleared from the backside to preserve what's there. Everything seems to work with except...”
2022-04-13
Winchester, NH
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 242 times

#23780 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

So two FS/FT ads surprisingly ended quickly in sales! Thus, I am in the surpring and highly uncomfortable position of having both cash and space! Looking for minty versions of the following in proximity or deliverable to NJ:
ACDC Prem Vault
BM66 Prem/LE
BKSOR Prem/LE (acquired!)
PM me!

Yet again this thread and it's brethren were good to me. It brought me a BKSOR Prem with Topper within a few short hours and at a reasonable and fair price! Thanks team, this forum topic is the most useful on pinside!

#23781 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

To use as a Bad Girls topper?

#23782 2 years ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

To use as a Bad Girls topper?

Could always just put a large ziploc bag full of flour (or whatever white powder of your choice) on top, it would probably be fitting. Bad Girls headed to a good home, so it will be up to the new owner where to go from here

Tinkering with selling one or two other things, going to have to mull it over. A game I was getting just got pushed back, so I have some time to think about it. Next thing I sell would probably be... It's a bird, it's a plane...

*Note, scroll past the commentary below if you want, it's not about a game for sale/trade*

Regarding the above stuff about people posting FB or CL finds on here, I will say what I think a lot of people are thinking about that, but don't want to say outright (maybe someone did, and I missed it). I'm just providing a perspective, even though I admit to some bias. Also, I did talk about selling games above, so hey, it's a real post too!

I think the major complaint people have about someone jumping on here and posting when they see a new pin show up on FB/CL/etc. is that it creates a feeding frenzy, and can drive things like bidding wars, or even some of the pinflation effect we're all living through right now. I know it's happened to me several times. I spot a newly listed game, hurry over to pick it up, and suddenly there are 30 people messaging and I'm dealing with an auction or price jump. Probably because someone decided to post it to the forums. So instead of competing with a few people that might have seen it, I'm up against a ton more. Yeah, I know a lot of people have searches going on, and there will almost always be competition. But when there are users on here that just enjoy finding the deal and being the first one to post it for everyone, I think they forget that they're often making it really hard for the people that may have already seen it, and either end up getting bid-off the game, or having to pay far more than expected to secure it.

Think of it this way: If you find a game you really want on FB, are you going to come on here and tell everyone about it so they can try to grab it too? Of course not. But every time someone finds a game they don't want and comes here to do that, they can easily ruin it for someone else that wants it, and saw it on their own.

The flip side, of course, is this thinking: You're just trying to make sure the pinball enthusiasts on here know about it, and the game stays in the hobby world. It's altruistic, and you just want to be helpful to everyone. Make sense, but it still doesn't change that it can cause a feeding frenzy and price increases or bidding wars, etc. So I guess the question is whether or not the positives outweigh the negatives. I don't know, but it's a perspective to consider if you want.

I do believe there is a specific thread where people sort of compete to be the first one to post FB/CL deals anyway, it's just a thing people like doing. Maybe the best thing to do would just be to keep those posts over in the thread built for it, and there will be less cranky folks over in the NE For Sale thread about the idea. We already have enough cranky people talking about subs and food places

Sorry for a mixed post with game for sale stuff and a commentary, but maybe a little perspective helps. Feel free to ignore and keep scrolling.

*End commentary, back to pinball for sale/trade*

... It's Superman (to finish the post with the rest of the potential game for sale thing )

#23783 2 years ago

Fast Eddie Ohio trip

Turns out the guy I know was the one that asked Eddie about the NH to Ohio trip. He wants a juke I am looking to sell, so he asked Eddie about a price. Eddie said $450, which surprised me. But it is a haul, and gas prices are up, so it makes sense I guess. Maybe he was looking to lower the price a little by getting more games on board for the trip. As it stands, the guy I know can't afford that much, so unless the price drops, I don't know if Eddie will be making that trip to OH.

#23784 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Turns out the guy I know was the one that asked Eddie about the NH to Ohio trip. He wants a juke I am looking to sell, so he asked Eddie about a price. Eddie said $450, which surprised me. But it is a haul, and gas prices are up, so it makes sense I guess. Maybe he was looking to lower the price a little by getting more games on board for the trip. As it stands, the guy I know can't afford that much, so unless the price drops, I don't know if Eddie will be making that trip to OH.

Eddie is by no means the cheapest....but what is peace of mind worth when moving expensive toys?

#23785 2 years ago

Eddie used to be among the cheapest but with gas the way it is I’m sure he was tired of doing it for charity.

He also know what games sell for these days…he does a great job and deserves fair compensation.

Besides I don’t really know who is doing door to door service “cheaper.” Not NAVL.

And if you think trying to bottom feed by using UShip or some other shady “gig economy” option check the stolen TMNT thread and reconsider.

#23786 2 years ago

Eddie is the only shipper I would ever deal with. People get mad when I won't ship because I won't break my game down, haul it up my hill, build a pallet, strap the game to the pallet, build a protector around the machine, assume all risk when shipping the machine, and receiving a check only after they get the machine, confirm it wasn't damaged in shipping, etc. It is ridiculous. You can hand Eddy a stack of cash to pay another party for a machine, he will drive 400 miles, pick up a machine for you, triple wrap it, and he will bring it back to you, and set it up. When I sold my AFM to someone from New York a few years ago, he showed up, gave me the full amount in cash, broke down the machine, triple wrapped it, and drove off into the sunset. He would have packed it all himself but I can't have people in my house and not help them. Might not be worth his service for a Juke Box, but if you want an expensive pin that is somewhere in the Northeast you can't make it to, he's your guy. Had a fun conversation directing him back onto the main road afterwards as he doesn't use GPS. 11/10 would recommend.

Quoted from MaxAsh:

Quoted from insight75:

Eddie is by no means the cheapest....but what is peace of mind worth when moving expensive toys?

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Eddie used to be among the cheapest but with gas the way it is I’m sure he was tired of doing it for charity.
He also know what games sell for these days…he does a great job and deserves fair compensation.
Besides I don’t really know who is doing door to door service “cheaper.” Not NAVL.
And if you think trying to bottom feed by using UShip or some other shady “gig economy” option check the stolen TMNT thread and reconsider.

#23787 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah, that's basically what I told the guy that wants the juke. Sometimes shipping just isn't the best option, especially right now. Door to door under $500 seems increasingly rare. Less than a year ago Eddie picked something up here for $160 heading to upstate NY, but he also had a full truckload going that way, and I think he was just being nice (that charity you mentioned). He even left me a partial roll of plastic wrap since I helped him do some of the wrapping when his knee hurt. Really a super nice guy.

Anyone have a line on a Farfalla in the Northeast?

#23788 2 years ago

Yes to all. I have gotten and shipped more pins with Fast Eddie than I can remember. He is a class act and you can put a game through a car wash after he wraps it without any problems.

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Eddie is the only shipper I would ever deal with. People get mad when I won't ship because I won't break my game down, haul it up my hill, build a pallet, strap the game to the pallet, build a protector around the machine, assume all risk when shipping the machine, and receiving a check only after they get the machine, confirm it wasn't damaged in shipping, etc. It is ridiculous. You can hand Eddy a stack of cash to pay another party for a machine, he will drive 400 miles, pick up a machine for you, triple wrap it, and he will bring it back to you, and set it up. When I sold my AFM to someone from New York a few years ago, he showed up, gave me the full amount in cash, broke down the machine, triple wrapped it, and drove off into the sunset. He would have packed it all himself but I can't have people in my house and not help them. Might not be worth his service for a Juke Box, but if you want an expensive pin that is somewhere in the Northeast you can't make it to, he's your guy. Had a fun conversation directing him back onto the main road afterwards as he doesn't use GPS. 11/10 would recommend.

#23789 2 years ago

need a very nice example of a charlie's angels, let me know what you have.

thanks

#23790 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Just for reference to current pricing, Fast Eddy brought my Bride of Pinbot over the weekend, and it was $600 total to go pick up in Maryland and deliver to Massachusetts.

Fast Eddy is the only guy I would ever work with though for shipping in the Northeast. No one is more thorough than him with protecting a machine during shipment!

#23791 2 years ago

Fast Eddie Ohio trip

Just spoke with Eddie regarding his Ohio trip, he is still looking for a few more to make his trip worth it
he said he would traveling thru NY and up into Pittsburg on his way to the Cleveland Ohio area

#23792 2 years ago

Lots of trade offers. Looking for something on my list

Machine - For Sale
White Water Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice all original condition. Plays great. Cabinet playfield and boards all very nice. Gives a sound rom error on boot up but sound is fine. Never really looked into. Posting a...”
2022-04-28
Bethany Beach, DE
7,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 1695 times

#23793 2 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Just for reference to current pricing, Fast Eddy brought my Bride of Pinbot over the weekend, and it was $600 total to go pick up in Maryland and deliver to Massachusetts.
Fast Eddy is the only guy I would ever work with though for shipping in the Northeast. No one is more thorough than him with protecting a machine during shipment!

For reference too. I just grabbed a game in MD... was like 70 bucks in tolls and just over 2 tanks of gas... +- 100 bucks... so $430 for an entire day of driving is pretty reasonable.

#23794 2 years ago

Just had Fast Eddie do the driving on a trade for me. He took my Black Knight LE from Lynn , MA to Queensbury New York and picked up a G&RLE and brought it back to Lynn. Price was $600 and Eddie did an amazing job as usual!

#23795 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Game plays, all lights/switches/sound/solenoids/flippers work. Player 3 and credit/ball count display don't seem to be working. Player 1 and 2 displays have the top right segment o...”
2022-04-14
Winchester, NH
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 252 times

#23796 2 years ago
Quoted from waltgman:

Just had Fast Eddie do the driving on a trade for me. He took my Black Knight LE from Lynn , MA to Queensbury New York and picked up a G&RLE and brought it back to Lynn. Price was $600 and Eddie did an amazing job as usual!

Yeah he did

#23797 2 years ago

The ad for my Deadpool Premium is up on marketplace. Will be listing my Avengers Pro, Iron Maiden LE, and Metallica Premium soon. Message me if you’re interested in any them.

#23798 2 years ago

Anybody got a nice Class of 1812 for sale? Cash or trades available.

#23799 2 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

If anybody here got that OXO and has second thoughts, I wouldn’t mind taking it off of your hands for a finder’s fee. I’m trying to sharpen my skills at Williams em repair.

Timballwizard has a OXO pin he has for sale doesn't say the price but says it's a project one.

#23800 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Yeah, that's basically what I told the guy that wants the juke. Sometimes shipping just isn't the best option, especially right now. Door to door under $500 seems increasingly rare. Less than a year ago Eddie picked something up here for $160 heading to upstate NY, but he also had a full truckload going that way, and I think he was just being nice (that charity you mentioned). He even left me a partial roll of plastic wrap since I helped him do some of the wrapping when his knee hurt. Really a super nice guy.
Anyone have a line on a Farfalla in the Northeast?

He also lives in upstate just outside of Albany. He would have to drive from there to you (almost 4 hours), then back to NY and then to OH. $450 is a STEAL. Your buyer is in the wrong hobby if he is balking at a NH to OH delivery for $450.

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 476 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/476?hl=silen7ce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.