IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 475 of 604.
#23701 1 year ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

My buddy is selling a pretty nice Gottlieb Tee'd Off in Connecticut. Fully working shopped out. $2500. No topper. PM me for his info(hes not on pinside). Thank you,
-Tom

Is that the one that’s been on FB marketplace for a while? I’ve been puzzled why it hasn’t already gone.

Dave

#23702 1 year ago

Hey team! Just posted my loaded AIQ Pro FS/FT if any interest! This thread has been good to me in the past

#23703 1 year ago

A person on Facebook is selling a Millionaire and Firepower II as a pair for $3000

Located in Bethlehem, PA

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/348342303983573/

#23704 1 year ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

A person on Facebook is selling a Millionaire and Firepower II as a pair for $3000
Located in Bethlehem, PA
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/348342303983573/

That seems like a pretty terrible deal for two bad games.

Hey just a heads up virtually all of us are on the same 8 pinball for sale FB groups as you, you don’t really have to post all these links here.

This is generally a place to list games YOU are selling or looking to buy. Or we can discuss grinders and hoagies.

#23705 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Hey just a heads up virtually all of us are on the same 8 pinball for sale FB groups as you, you don’t really have to post all these links here.
This is generally a place to list games YOU are selling or looking to buy. Or we can discuss grinders and hoagies.

Some people don't use Facebook, so I figured posting here would help those who are anti-Zuckerberg (very understandable). I've even been messaged before when I've posted a facebook listing and they've asked if I could contact the person on facebook.

#23706 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Mark Ritchie is gonna come out of retirement and punch you in the dick.

I am also team keep your Facebook links out of this thread.

#23707 1 year ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Mark Ritchie is gonna come out of retirement and punch you in the dick.
I am also team keep your Facebook links out of this thread.

The same seller just posted the ad on pinside, so I removed the facebook post.

#23708 1 year ago

Some people don't use Facebook, so I figured posting here would help those who are anti-Zuckerberg (very understandable). I've even been messaged before when I've posted a facebook listing and they've asked if I could contact the person on facebook.

I get it. But still doesn’t seem necessary.

And if people don’t want to be on Facebook, well, fuck ‘em. You can’t be anti-Facebook and expect others to pick up the slack for you. They are just gonna have to miss out on screaming deals like two shitty games for $3000.

#23709 1 year ago

An idea for you since you like sharing Facebook ads, why don't you start your own topic for Facebook ads to share for those that don't do Facebook.
-Mike

#23710 1 year ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

An idea for you since you like sharing Facebook ads, why don't you start your own topic for Facebook ads to share for those that don't do Facebook.
-Mike

I'm going to start a Facebook page for people who don't use pinside.

#23711 1 year ago

Maybe someone should start a Facebook page for people that don't use Facebook.

I imagine the page traffic would be pretty light.

#23712 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Isn't that called Pinball Enthusiasts? There was a major anti Pinside thread the other day from one of the mods LOL (get your popcorn out reading that one)

....and keeping on topic, I still have Ghostbusters for sale

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “My HUO (never left the room since it was unboxed) Pro Ghostbusters. No issues, no problems. Has the following mods: slime for lights and Slimer top, art blades, 3D library, Meze...”
2022-03-30
Manchester, NH
7,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 506 times

#23713 1 year ago

Keep it up, not on Facebook

#23714 1 year ago

Still looking for Houdini, Shadow, Stranger Things near MD. Listing a nice Wh20 this weekend

#23715 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm gonna start a zine for people that don't use the internet

#23716 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Isn't that called Pinball Enthusiasts? There was a major anti Pinside thread the other day from one of the mods LOL (get your popcorn out reading that one)
....and keeping on topic, I still have Ghostbusters for sale

Machine - For Sale

Ghostbusters (Pro)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “My HUO (never left the room since it was unboxed) Pro Ghostbusters. No issues, no problems. Has the following mods: slime for lights and Slimer top, art blades, 3D library, Meze...”

9 days ago

Manchester, NH

Max_Badazz

7,700 (OBO)

The same one who is a rabid Stern fanboy and mutes you if you dare suggest Gary might be cheapskate?

#23717 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Reminds me of the audiophile argument of analog vs digital (and I'm an audiophile). In the end, sound comes out of speakers.

#23718 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Looking to trade my JP prem for a Mandolin LE or anything interesting I am original owner. No cosmetic or play issues. Game looks and plays as you would expect. Right now 188 lif...”
2022-04-09
Morristown, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 938 times
Looking to trade my JP prem with Tilt topper and mods for a Mandolin LE. I am the original owner. Looks like you would expect a low play HUO.

#23719 1 year ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Machine - For Trade

For trade: Jurassic Park (Premium)

New!

As new - New out of box (first owner) “Looking to trade my JP prem for a Mandolin LE.

I am original owner. No cosmetic or play issues. Game looks and plays as you would expect.

Has Tilt topper plus other mods

Not in...”

1 hour ago

Morristown, NJ

sulli10

Trade

Looking to trade my JP prem with Tilt topper and mods for a Mandolin LE. I am the original owner. Looks like you would expect a low play HUO.

I have a sweet Limited Edition Mandolin I’d trade for your machine. https://webermandolins.com/blog/the-crooked-river-limited-edition-mandolin

#23720 1 year ago

Looking for 1970s Bally EM pinball machines. Let me know what you have available... Thanks!

#23721 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I have a sweet Limited Edition Mandolin I’d trade for your machine. https://webermandolins.com/blog/the-crooked-river-limited-edition-mandolin

LOL, yes that does look sweet!

After a few hours at Siro's I might even be able to try and play it .

#23722 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is generally a place to list games YOU are selling or looking to buy.

Or a place to criticize what or how other people post apparently.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I get it. But still doesn’t seem necessary.

Like your two posts.

I would’ve rather just looked at his post and skipped over it if I wasn’t interested...as opposed to creating half a page of nonsense.

#23723 1 year ago

I’m looking for a decent priced Freddy if anybody has one. Trying to snag a game for the guy who’s been helping me with Halloween.

#23724 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Isn't that called Pinball Enthusiasts? There was a major anti Pinside thread the other day from one of the mods LOL (get your popcorn out reading that one

Post a link. My popcorn is getting cold and I can't find it.

#23725 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I would’ve rather just looked at his post and skipped over it if I wasn’t interested...as opposed to creating half a page of nonsense.

No you wouldn’t have, obviously, as you just proved with the above post.

Genius!

Hey I don’t give a fuck. I was just trying to protect a bunch of people who claim to hate Facebook from some clueless noob endlessly posting Facebook links.

I guess it’s like they say…keep your friends close…but your enemies’ Facebook links closer!

#23726 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’m looking for a decent priced Freddy if anybody has one. Trying to snag a game for the guy who’s been helping me with Halloween.

I don't think posting wanted ads for a game for a friend should be allowed either.

#23727 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

No you wouldn’t have, obviously, as you just proved with the above post.
Genius!
Hey I don’t give a fuck. I was just trying to protect a bunch of people who claim to hate Facebook from some clueless noob endlessly posting Facebook links.
I guess it’s like they say…keep your friends close…but your enemies’ Facebook links closer!

Blah blah blah words & air

#23728 1 year ago

I thought all of Colsond’s friends abandoned the hobby due to rising prices.

What’s going on here? I’m suspicious of this Freddy wanting request!

#23729 1 year ago

To bring it back to buying/selling:
Couple games I'm looking to move, can bring to Pinfest-

Williams Road Kings - nice condition all around, freshly shopped, touched up, LEDs, new clear ramp. $2400 OBO
Bally Escape from Lost World - as of right now it's a booting project, plastics/ramps are good, playfield is nice, cabinet has some bumps and but respectable, has some stuck switches, don't have the time to diagnose right now, shoot me an offer
Gottlieb Royal Flush- players condition, backglass is nice $1400 OBO

Will also be listing a really nice Silverball Mania I hardtopped/repainted soon.

#23730 1 year ago

I’m also in desperate need for a Sys 3-7 NW7 board. Anybody happen to have one laying around or stashed away?

#23731 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m suspicious of this Freddy

No he’s telling the truth!

#23732 1 year ago

I don't mind links to follow or skip. That way I can be up to speed on all the overpriced games in today's market.

#23733 1 year ago

I did a trade recently with Scott the guy selling the millionaire and fire power and him and his son were really nice people. It seemed like a pretty good deal to me in this day and age. Not what I’m looking for but. I appreciate it when somebody posts some games that I otherwise would not even have known were for sale. Thanks HH. Anyhoo, I have a nice players condition Fish tales or a really nice demolition Man or a super nice mousin around up for trade. All work as they should.

#23734 1 year ago

This thread doesn’t get enough daily posts to worry about a Facebook link here or there cluttering it up. The only time it gets cluttered is the back and forth over whether or not the clutter is actually clutter…..like this post

#23735 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

This thread doesn’t get enough daily posts to worry about a Facebook link here or there cluttering it up. The only time it gets cluttered is the back and forth over whether or not the clutter is actually clutter…..like this post

Hoagies Hero’s

#23736 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

This is true.

#23737 1 year ago

He clearly doesn’t want Facebook posts here because it gives more people the opportunity to buy the machine, creating competition for a potential purchase. I get it, but I appreciate when someone is trying to pass along a good deal, even if it might not be a good deal to you.

#23738 1 year ago

Just read through an entire page of posts in the "Northeast US For Sale Thread" and only 3 posts are actually listing a game for sale? ?
In case you missed the ads, Avengers Infiniti Quest Pro, Ghostbusters Pro and a Jurassic Park Premium.

#23739 1 year ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Just read through an entire page of posts in the "Northeast US For Sale Thread" and only 3 posts are actually listing a game for sale? ?
In case you missed the ads, Avengers Infiniti Quest Pro, Ghostbusters Pro and a Jurassic Park Premium.

And here you are contributing to the posts that aren't offering a game for sale

#23740 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

And here you are contributing to the posts that aren't offering a game for sale

Ad still up, still open to decent offers

Machine - For Sale
Stardust Archived
Functional - needs major work - “Being sold on behalf of an older collector who is downsizing. More ads to follow. This machine is great for players machine or restoration project! Bad backglass, worn playfield, c...”
2023-01-22
Saratoga Springs, NY
400 (OBO)
Archived after: 281 days
Viewed: 1359 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23741 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs major work - “As far as I've been able to tell, there seems to have been only 3 of these games produced--a 2-player version (seen in promo photos) and two 4-player versions. I found no documenta...”
2022-07-05
Ballston Spa, NY
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 5642 times
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Gameplan Sharpshooter playfield--very nice condition (one of the best I've seen of this title). Partially populated. Missing plastics, pop caps, drop target cages, kicker & pop...”
2023-02-11
Saratoga Springs, NY
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1245 times
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “This is the plastic layer of the playfield with artwork that sits on top of the plywood layer. The colors for the artwork really pop. There are a few minor scuffs, a few dings s...”
24 days ago
Ballston Spa, NY
325 (OBO)

#23742 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Space Shuttle Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Decent Space Shuttle that needs some work. Playfield is pretty good as far as these go. Game flips and plays, everything seems to work. Displays are good. Coin door is really nice,...”
2022-04-10
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 665 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23743 1 year ago

If anybody here got that OXO and has second thoughts, I wouldn’t mind taking it off of your hands for a finder’s fee. I’m trying to sharpen my skills at Williams em repair.

#23744 1 year ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

If anybody here got that OXO and has second thoughts, I wouldn’t mind taking it off of your hands for a finder’s fee. I’m trying to sharpen my skills at Williams em repair.

It might have been listed yesterday on the pinfest thread, don't know for sure.

#23745 1 year ago

Project lectronomo and williams wcs. Take the pair for 1600. Clean boards.

#23746 1 year ago

GZ premium up for trade only if it helps pry loose one of my no longer in (or unknown) production wishlist items.

IM pro and STh Prem atop the list, but have a few others listed in the ad.

No shipping, but I’m hoping to be at Pinfest on that Saturday

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “From the March run. Game is new out of box I’m entertaining the possibility of a trade for some wishlist games that are either no longer in production or won’t be anytime soo...”
2022-04-07
Medford, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1280 times

Added 23 months ago:

Removed

#23747 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is an amazing example of this title. I acquired this machine last month in a package deal from an elderly collector down sizing his collection. This was purchased new in the b...”
2022-04-10
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 639 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23749 1 year ago

500 plays HUO Mando Pro w/ foundry Mod, Titans, Shaker, Cliffys for left ramp, Stern shooter knob & Logan wireforms as well as SIC coin door mod.

HMU open to trades -/+ cash DM if interested. Mostly looking for Spike 2 but open to other titles.
Top of my list is Maiden Pro, Dark Knight, Roadshow, CCr,.

Might throw up ad just testing the waters... wife isn't feeling it.

#23750 1 year ago

I've got a Williams Wing Ding project I'd sell you if you still have the itch. Also have a Williams Stardust...but the one posted above is probably a better choice. (And a good seller)

Quoted from Grandnational007:

There are 30,177 posts in this topic. You are on page 475 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/475 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.