IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 474 of 608.
#23651 2 years ago

Not a pin, and I don't know if this is even a good price for this, but I figured I may as well share since I saw it on facebook.

Rock n' Bowl for $220, 2 of them available.

Located in Stroudsburg, PA

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/355808093276457/

#23652 2 years ago

What’s the score?

Quoted from Bospins:

Tossing this out there
I have a JP premium that Bowen did the tutorial on so you will never get GC and you have to be cool with that. I bought it new. I’d trade it for a MM, either an OG or a remake

#23653 2 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Yes package deal, heard they were looking for more then $17K
Sopranos looked like it had been routed.

Yes, I was told 20K for the pair

#23654 2 years ago

Going to be listing a Fish Tales $4600 (OBO) plays good topper works as well. Hass some LEDS by the slingshot area. Right side has some fade and the left side is very faded thanks

#23655 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Was that the one they were selling with the Sopranos? If it was, then I heard it was water damaged.

The guy running the sale assured me it was in Mint condition. He never sent me pics and then the b/s with asking price started. I never made the trip to see it.

#23656 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Yes, I was told 20K for the pair

Glad I didn't waste my time.

#23657 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Going to be listing a Fish Tales $4800 (OBO) plays good topper works as well. Hass some LEDS by the slingshot area. Right side has some fade and the left side is very faded thanks

Fish Tales has been posted asking $4600(OBO)

Machine - For Sale
Fish Tales Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Plays good has some LEDS, by the slingshot area. Left side of the cabinet is really faded right side has some fade as well. Play field has some typical insert wear around the fish....”
2022-04-03
Chippewa, PA
4,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 593 times

#23658 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Took this machine in on trade last month. This is a working machine. The MPU has been upgraded with a replacement. Rectifier board is a new replacement. All displays are good. Prev...”
2022-04-04
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 492 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23659 2 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Anyone here pick up that Addams Family in Andover Massachusetts last week?

FWIW I was there right after the estate sale opened. I grew up a few streets down and actually hung out in that house a few times in high school. Dad had an arcade in the house with a yoga instructor wife and a smoke daughter. So obviously I’m texting my high school friends “I’m messaging you from (XYZ’s) bedroom” and was trying to recall if I played at least the TAF back in the day (Sopranos wasn’t out yet).

The TAF was a German reimport. Overall ok condition at face value, minimal wear, no magnet burn, mansion inserts good, but had a credit dot. Worse was the sagging water- stained ceiling tile right over the topper and the pooling water in one of the furniture movers it rested on. The Sopranos had a white fuzz on part of the cab which screamed mold issues. It was nice outside that. They asked $15k and $12k respectively.

If they’re going to be that insultingly high, I threw them an insultingly low offer and left… but not without first buying a small item from the game room for mine. The kid was kind of lame, and everyone liked him because he had an arcade and pool and his mom and sis were poolside all the time. Dad was sort of a dick (I mean he knew why we all were there) so getting a small token for my game room made the drive worth it.

#23660 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

FWIW I was there right after the estate sale opened. I grew up a few streets down and actually hung out in that house a few times in high school. Dad had an arcade in the house with a yoga instructor wife and a smoke daughter. So obviously I’m texting my high school friends “I’m messaging you from (XYZ’s) bedroom” and was trying to recall if I played at least the TAF back in the day (Sopranos wasn’t out yet).
The TAF was a German reimport. Overall ok condition at face value, minimal wear, no magnet burn, mansion inserts good, but had a credit dot. Worse was the sagging water- stained ceiling tile right over the topper and the pooling water in one of the furniture movers it rested on. The Sopranos had a white fuzz on part of the cab which screamed mold issues. It was nice outside that. They asked $15k and $12k respectively.
If they’re going to be that insultingly high, I threw them an insultingly low offer and left… but not without first buying a small item from the game room for mine. The kid was kind of lame, and everyone liked him because he had an arcade and pool and his mom and sis were poolside all the time. Dad was sort of a dick (I mean he knew why we all were there) so getting a small token for my game room made the drive worth it.

Any pictures....of the arcade of course.

#23661 2 years ago

VERY new to this ( trading/ selling ) on pinside. But thinking of putting my DP Premium up for trade. You guys usually get most of your info going through PM's? or just put it all out there in the thread? Looks like a little bit of both from going through this. Just askin.

When did you guys feel comfortable doing this?

#23662 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

VERY new to this ( trading/ selling ) on pinside. But thinking of putting my DP Premium up for trade. You guys usually get most of your info going through PM's? or just put it all out there in the thread? Looks like a little bit of both from going through this. Just askin.

It's all relative to what you're looking to do, really. I find a mix of efforts usually works best. If you're tentative on the idea, mention you have something you're considering selling or trading in a thread like this one (assuming you're in the Northeast), and see if people message or ask about it. If you know for sure you want to sell/trade something, just toss a post here and an ad in the marketplace. Depending on what the game(s) and prices are, you might get messages quickly, or it might take a bit. If you're looking for other games, make sure your wishlist is up to date, or mention what games in your post/ad. Take pics or a video ahead of time if you can, because people will often ask for them.

Beyond that, check feedback of potential buyers/traders, try not to overprice stuff (no one likes hearing the price police sirens behind them), work out a deal that makes you and the buyer/trader happy if you can. Happy selling/trading.

#23663 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

It's all relative to what you're looking to do, really. I find a mix of efforts usually works best. If you're tentative on the idea, mention you have something you're considering selling or trading in a thread like this one (assuming you're in the Northeast), and see if people message or ask about it. If you know for sure you want to sell/trade something, just toss a post here and an ad in the marketplace. Depending on what the game(s) and prices are, you might get messages quickly, or it might take a bit. If you're looking for other games, make sure your wishlist is up to date, or mention what games in your post/ad. Take pics or a video ahead of time if you can, because people will often ask for them.
Beyond that, check feedback of potential buyers/traders, try not to overprice stuff (no one likes hearing the price police sirens behind them), work out a deal that makes you and the buyer/trader happy if you can. Happy selling/trading.

Hey thanks, I appreciate the reply. Good info.

#23664 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

The person running the sale offered it to me before the sale for $10K. Glad I didn't make the trip.

#23665 2 years ago

Abra Ca Dabra in nice condition. Pick up only. 1800

#23666 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

LOL, great story! I can only imagine the texts going back and forth with your H.S. friends .

FWIW, know that I am older, I can certainly understand why Dad was a dick .

#23668 2 years ago

Didn't intend on selling this one, but got an unexpected game coming in. Asking $3000(OBO) for Hook thanks

Machine - For Sale
Hook Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Didn't want to let go of this game, but picking up another pin I wasn't expecting. Game is all LEDS rubbers are nice has minimal wear around scoops compared to most. Only bad spot ...”
2022-04-04
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 672 times

#23670 2 years ago

Looking mainly for an IM pro or EHOH. Possibly Met Pro , AIQ prem and GOTG, in that order

Would consider putting GZ prem on the block to try and shake one loose

#23671 2 years ago

Making My Jan 22 Mando Premium available if anyone is looking for one. Trade mostly but could sell. Has shooter rod, art blades, and a bunch of diddys mods like Slave 1, foundry, and the Stormtrooper helmets on pikes.

#23672 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Iron Maiden LE I am the original owner.
Game is mint less then 200 plays
For a Godzilla Le…
Let me know…..

#23673 2 years ago

I'm thinking about selling my nice Gottlieb Roller Disco, perfect working condition, flipper upgrades to the modern style, NOS backglass, displays are nice and bright, it would be in the $1500 range and would be on the Marketplace and I'd be paying the fee. I'm in Hagerstown, Md so let me know if there is any interest.

Tom

#23674 2 years ago

Anybody interested in a project C.C. Hi-Flyer? BG very poor. PF actually pretty darn good. Cab ok. 2 lower drop targets plastic are half broken but work, uppers are fine. Can start a game and score but doesn't switch balls/end game. Needs to be thoroughly gone through. $400 as is? PM if interested and I can send pics. thx

#23675 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Looking mainly for an IM pro or EHOH. Possibly Met Pro , AIQ prem and GOTG, in that order
Would consider putting GZ prem on the block to try and shake one loose

Also have 2 perfectly working DMDs for sale. Pulled off a LOTR and TSPP after going with ColorDMDs. $100 ea plus shipping costs

#23676 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Also have 2 perfectly working DMDs for sale. Pulled off a LOTR and TSPP after going with ColorDMDs. $100 ea plus shipping costs

Are those universal? I'd be interested if they work in a T2

#23677 2 years ago
Quoted from JakePG:

I don't want to steer you wrong, maybe someone else here knows for sure?

#23678 2 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Before I make

If they're the orange, high voltage plasma, then yes. The red low voltage leds can require some extra wiring

#23679 2 years ago
Quoted from JakePG:

Quoted from zacaj:

If they're the orange, high voltage plasma, then yes. The red low voltage leds can require some extra wiring

They’re definitely orange. Original to LOTR and TSPP, so it’s looking like a “yes”

#23681 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
X Files, The Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have a super nice all original undocumented HUO X-Files Pinball Machine. The game plays great, but is due for a shop job. It still has the goodie bag and manual. If you are loo...”
2022-04-05
Enfield, CT
4,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 551 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23682 2 years ago

Gottlieb title fight - rare game, needs a shop but good shape - $2000

#23683 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Gottlieb title fight - rare game, needs a shop but good shape - $2000

Must. Resist. Street. Level. Urge.

#23684 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Colsond3 Will save you from this temptation.

#23685 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Quoted from bluespin:

Colsond3 Will save you from this temptation.

Haha. Not a game I’m looking for, but John is a good dude to deal with.

#23686 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

You have to pass through five states to get to the pin. Imagine how many sandwiches, subs, Sammie’s, hoagies, sliders, grinders, gyros, etc. you can eat on your trip!

#23687 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Would look great next to your Gottlieb Hoops.

#23688 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

You hand to pass through five states to get to the pin. Imagine how many sandwiches, subs, Sammie’s, hoagies, sliders, grinders, gyros, etc. you can eat on your trip!

And how much you would spend on gas.....

#23689 2 years ago

Beautifully shopped T2 - Nvram installed. Cannon fully dis-assembled, removed and properly lubed with Sil Glide. Motor gear box opened, gears cleaned and lubed properly. New drop target under skull installed. Gun handled fully dis-assembled. New spring installed. Cabinet is in beautiful shape. No wear anywhere. Pics upon request. Looking to sell or trade. This machine will not disappoint. Cash +/- depending on title traded.

#23690 2 years ago

I still have a HUO Ghostbusters Pro for sale with extra stuff Make a legit offer or use an older 80's game for partial trade
A premium just sold locally for over $11k, so this pro is a deal

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “My HUO (never left the room since it was unboxed) Pro Ghostbusters. No issues, no problems. Has the following mods: slime for lights and Slimer top, art blades, 3D library, Meze...”
2022-03-30
Manchester, NH
7,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 506 times

#23691 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Meteor Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Alltek MPU Playfield clean waxed New rubbers Sound board recapped Nice players game Plays great”
2022-04-06
, NH
1,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1020 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23692 2 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

And how much you would spend on gas.....

Meet up at pinfest!

#23693 2 years ago

Have an LG UST 4K home Theater projector model HU85LS Laser Projector that I would trade up or down for a DMD pinball machine or sell. I’m located in South Glens Falls, NY. Projector retails for $4999 at LG or BestBuy. It’s Brand New in open box. PM if interested.

#23694 2 years ago

Might be listing my Funhouse . Players condition , LEDs . located on Long Island
PM me if interested

#23695 2 years ago

Really nice looking Gottlieb Pioneer I just saw on Facebook being sold for $950.

Pictures will speak for themselves.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/704858840706238

#23697 2 years ago

WTT Addams Family - machine is in nice shape. Prior owner put gold parts on it so it has gold legs, gold pop covers, gold book case, etc. uncle fester mod., pinball pro sub., partial leds. Primary looking for Godzilla prem or GNR LE. Ad and pics coming tomorrow.

#23698 2 years ago

Williams Jigsaw woodrail for sale on this Auction. Closes tonite.looks decent/working

https://www.auctionninja.com/clearinghouseestatesales/sales/details/multi-estate-mid-century-more-meriden-ct-6541.html

#23699 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hello all! $6900 FIRM I just acquired a Premium and decided to keep that. I like both models, so deciding to keep the Premium was a close call... My current favorite machine. "J...”
2022-04-07
West Deptford, NJ
6,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 293 times
Contributed to Pinside

This is the way...

Thanks!

, Bill

#23700 2 years ago

My buddy is selling a pretty nice Gottlieb Tee'd Off in Connecticut. Fully working shopped out. $2500. No topper. PM me for his info(hes not on pinside). Thank you,

-Tom

There are 30,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 474 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/474?hl=mbrave77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.