IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,333 posts in this topic. You are on page 473 of 607.
#23601 2 years ago

Selling my pool sharks $2400 good shape thanks

Machine - For Sale
Pool Sharks Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pretty clean Pool Sharks game works good as well. Play field is clean so is the cabinet no major wear or scratches. Back glass is in perfect condition. Comes with the manual good ...”
2022-03-28
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 695 times

#23602 2 years ago

Alright who's got a beat to hell Millionaire to sell? Pretty much the worst game ever created...the layout, the music, the callouts... but it's so bad it's good. Kinda like Manos Hands of Fate or The Room. I'll make a Wanted ad.

#23603 2 years ago

Selling off about half of my Stern Electronics collection. Need to make some space and get a couple more modern games for The Sanctum. Spread the word

Machine - For Sale
Wild Fyre Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game fully torn down to bare playfield. Cleaned, polished and waxed. All metal tumbled. All Mechs cleaned and rebuilt. Titan white rubbers installed. Comet 1smd warm white LEDs ins...”
2022-03-28
Meriden, CT
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 286 times
Machine - For Sale
Nugent Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game fully torn down to bare playfield. Cleaned, polished and waxed. All metal tumbled. All Mechs cleaned and rebuilt. Titan white rubbers installed. Comet 1smd warm white LEDs ins...”
2022-03-28
Meriden, CT
2,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 299 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dracula Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game was shopped a few years ago. Put into storage shortly after. Game plays 100%.NVram installed. New rectifier board. Playfield has wear. Backglass was painted to fix flaking are...”
2022-03-28
Meriden, CT
1,800 (OBO)
Viewed: 374 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Lightning Archived
2022-03-28
Meriden, CT
2,800 (OBO)
Viewed: 229 times
Machine - For Sale
Magic Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Game fully torn down to bare playfield. Cleaned, touched up and clearcoated. All metal tumbled. All Mechs cleaned and rebuilt. New pop bumper bodies/skirts/caps. New flipper bats....”
2022-03-28
Meriden, CT
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 334 times
Machine - For Sale
Stingray Archived
2022-03-28
Meriden, CT
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 395 times
Machine - For Sale
Nine Ball Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game fully torn down to bare playfield. Cleaned, polished and waxed. The full sheet of Mylar installed over whole playfield to preserve it. All metal tumbled. All Mechs cleaned and...”
2022-03-28
Meriden, CT
4,800 (OBO)
Viewed: 421 times
Machine - For Sale
Catacomb Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game fully torn down to bare playfield. Cleaned, polished and waxed. All metal tumbled. All Mechs cleaned and rebuilt. 3 brand new full flipper Mechs installed. Titan white rubbe...”
2022-03-28
Meriden, CT
5,300 (OBO)
Viewed: 199 times
Machine - For Sale
Flight 2000 Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “CPR playfield, plastics and Backglass. All new sockets. Game plays perfectly. New rectifier board. New lamp driver board. Can arrange pickup at my house in Orange or at The Sanctu...”
2022-03-28
Meriden, CT
3,900 (OBO)
Viewed: 259 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dragonfist Archived
2022-03-28
Meriden, CT
6,700 (OBO)
Viewed: 1046 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Cue Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “One of the rarest stern electronics games. Only 6 were ever made. This game has been on location at a the Sanctum since early 2019. Game is in excellent original condition. Titan r...”
2022-03-28
Meriden, CT
20,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 2085 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23604 2 years ago

Hey guys,
Clearing out parts & pieces.
Mainly WPC plastics sets some NOS Some used. TZ, IJ, NGG, CFTBL, etc
Shipping or local pickup.

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/qbass187/market

#23605 2 years ago

Gottlieb Arena for sale or trade in Keene, NH. Link to market place ad:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/132572

#23606 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Alright who's got a beat to hell Millionaire to sell? Pretty much the worst game ever created...the layout, the music, the callouts... but it's so bad it's good. Kinda like Manos Hands of Fate or The Room. I'll make a Wanted ad.

There is one on facebook marketplace in northwest nj

#23608 2 years ago

Still Available

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
AC/DC (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2nd owner HUO AC/DC Pro built in 2013 - machine is bone stock. Please see attached pictures. Delivery available within reasonable distance for a small fee. Would entertain trade...”
2023-11-26
Boston, MA
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 3571 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23609 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Wife say Goldeneye and the naked lady on the side has to go! Just got it in a trade, but its on the chopping block. Already in trouble for too many trips, so I'm looking for a trade with you coming to me. I'm pretty open on trades +/- cash with Paragon, Flash Gordon, Black Knight 2000, T2, World Cup Soccer, Ripley's Believe it or Not, Deadpool, and Jurassic Park being at the top of my list.

If she's upset about the "naked lady" on GoldenEye I'm sure she'd have some choice words about the woman featured in the Paragon artwork!

#23610 2 years ago

godzilla pro listed for sale

#23611 2 years ago

I just listed my HUO TNA for sale/trade here:

#23612 2 years ago

I will probably be posting a for sale ad soon for my HUO GB Pro with lots of mods. Stay tuned

#23613 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Wife say Goldeneye and the naked lady on the side has to go!

Thanks for reminding me why I'll never get married again. Sold two Williams games in excellent shape (T2, BK2K) when I was just married because of the constant griping. GLWTS!

#23614 2 years ago

Complete, partly running Williams Pat Hand EM project for trade for or towards early solid state project/non-project. Happy to provide pictures and answer questions.

#23615 2 years ago

WTB a whirlwind PM me please with what you have.

#23616 2 years ago

bumping as trade deal fell through.

#23617 2 years ago

Pinphila

Quoted from dannunz:

WTB a whirlwind PM me please with what you have.

#23618 2 years ago

I took some pictures while starting up the TMNT code update (wifi is so much easier than USB stick ... or ROM swapping like the olden days)

No shipping and no delivery .... I know I say this multiple times in the ad but yet always get people interested in west coast states. Keeping it local

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “My HUO (never left the room since it was unboxed) Pro Ghostbusters. No issues, no problems. Has the following mods: slime for lights and Slimer top, art blades, 3D library, Meze...”
2022-03-30
Manchester, NH
7,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 506 times

#23619 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

bumping as trade deal fell through.

Sale Pending! Machine - For Trade

FS/FT: The Mandalorian (LE)

Sticky!
Featured!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Up for trade (or sale) is this beautiful HUO The Mandalorian LE #644/750! I am the 2nd owner and purchased as HUO from a local pinsider who had put very few plays on it after about...”

6 days ago

Monroe Township, NJ

DaddyManD

Trade

Remove sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

Just want to say thanks to all of the awesome pinsiders in this thread! Thanks to this thread, I getting my #1 wishlist pin from @valis666, an awesome hobbyist, and my buddy is getting his dream pin TNA from another user, both int he same week! Thanks for making this hobby great team!

#23620 2 years ago

Someone picked up a loaded Game Plan playfield in NH a day or two ago off Facebook, if on Pinside and you see this I'd like to buy it for restoration.

#23621 2 years ago

Card Whiz and Totem listed

Machine - For Sale
Totem Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “In my opinion a very nice condition Totem. 1 spot of wear on PF by right pop bumper. The areas around the pops look bad but its just the non adhesive mylar rings around that area, ...”
2022-03-31
Winchester, NH
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 138 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Card Whiz Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice condition Card Whiz. Plays as it should but someone changed this from a replay game to an add-a-ball style game. The Match-Stepper unit has been removed and some jumpers put i...”
2022-03-31
Winchester, NH
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 234 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23622 2 years ago

Seeking a working solid state
Don’t care about cosmetics
Early Bally / Stern game for a retheme

Going to Allentown lmk if you might have something

#23625 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Stardust Archived
Functional - needs major work - “Being sold on behalf of an older collector who is downsizing. More ads to follow. This machine is great for players machine or restoration project! Bad backglass, worn playfield, c...”
2023-01-22
Saratoga Springs, NY
400 (OBO)
Archived after: 281 days
Viewed: 1359 times
Contributed to Pinside

Price drop!

#23626 2 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Listed my Bally Knockout for sale.

Damn. That game is in great shape. Great price too for that condition

#23627 2 years ago

How about an $8300 cash on glass this weekend for GB? I kind of wish it was my TMNT as I could have called it the "April's Fool Sale"

Also my TMNT is NOT for sale but there's a HUO one down the street from me that has never left his game room since he unboxed it.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “My HUO (never left the room since it was unboxed) Pro Ghostbusters. No issues, no problems. Has the following mods: slime for lights and Slimer top, art blades, 3D library, Meze...”
2022-03-30
Manchester, NH
7,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 506 times

#23628 2 years ago

Anyone want to trade a KISS LE w/topper for my Maiden LE w/topper? LMK.

#23629 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Anyone want to trade a KISS LE w/topper for my Maiden LE w/topper? LMK.

I do.

WTB: Kiss LE with topper.

#23631 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Someone picked up a loaded Game Plan playfield in NH a day or two ago off Facebook, if on Pinside and you see this I'd like to buy it for restoration.

I tried for it but my schedule did not allow for me to get there quick enough. I see you like projects...I think we should talk. I have a few projects that I think you may like. I'll Pm you.

#23632 2 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Anyone have an Oktoberfest?

Check pa Craigslist. Saw one there not too long ago.

#23633 2 years ago

Casually looking for Krull or Pinball Circus for a coffee table project, anyone got one kicking around?

#23634 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Casually looking for Krull or Pinball Circus for a coffee table project, anyone got one kicking around?

I've got 3 of each in storage. I'd be willing to let go of a duplicate or two only if you paint the cabs white.

#23635 2 years ago

Very nice wh20 to trade. Looking for stern Indy Jones, Houdini, shadow, stranger things, SM.

#23636 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotpins:

I tried for it but my schedule did not allow for me to get there quick enough. I see you like projects...I think we should talk. I have a few projects that I think you may like. I'll Pm you.

I'm intrigued.

#23637 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

#23638 2 years ago

January run Mando Premium for sale with shaker, art blades, moving Grogu, and full Cliffy set. Open to trade for a TMNT LE. I can add cash.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is from the January 2022 run so it’s essentially brand new and has insider connected. I added what I consider to be the good mods. Pinstadium Neos not included in order to...”
2022-05-06
Rogers, AR
8,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 2149 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23639 2 years ago

Looking to trade or potentially sell my Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle. Game has the interactive speaker lights, inner art blades, shaker, plastic protectors, Pinstadiums. Hammered dark gray trim (we didn’t like the purple). Looks and plays great, co-purchased it with my dad NIB and he just hates it .

Would consider trades for a newer Stern Pro (with cash). Godzilla Pro and Mandalorian would be at the top of my list (already have Deadpool and JP). Maybe GOTG.

Maybe a Premium (title depending) with me adding cash.

Game is currently at the Western Mass Pinball Club. Easy load out.

I can send pics to interested parties. Thanks!

#23640 2 years ago

Dropped the price in my pool sharks $2000

Machine - For Sale
Pool Sharks Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pretty clean Pool Sharks game works good as well. Play field is clean so is the cabinet no major wear or scratches. Back glass is in perfect condition. Comes with the manual good ...”
2022-03-28
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 695 times

#23641 2 years ago

#23642 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a Gottlieb Strikes ‘N Spares let me know. No playfield wear and its in excellent shape. I have a shuffle alley now so it never gets played.

#23643 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Anyone interested in a Gottlieb Strikes ‘N Spares let me know. No playfield wear and its in excellent shape. I have a shuffle alley now so it never gets played.

Message Sent

#23644 2 years ago

Still casually looking to trade my terminator 2.
Players condition, leds, realistic eye mod, lighted flipper buttons, clear rubber (all done before i owned it).
My wish list and previously owned is up to date. +/- cash
Open to other bally/williams

#23645 2 years ago

Anyone here pick up that Addams Family in Andover Massachusetts last week?

#23646 2 years ago

I have will have the following Pinball Machine Custom Backbox Light Kits from Lermods available at the show at my Vintage Pinball shop vendor space.
TMNNT LE
Star Trek LE from Cointaker has interactive Flashers
GOTG LE
JP LE
EHOH
Stanger things LE
BKSR LE
DP LE
Munsters LE
SW Pro
Walking Dead LE
All are without hardware easily obtainable from hardware store. All are like new and have been tested and are 100% functional. 145.00 each. Thanks and see you at the show....

#23647 2 years ago

Tossing this out there

I have a JP premium that Bowen did the tutorial on so you will never get GC and you have to be cool with that. I bought it new. I’d trade it for a MM, either an OG or a remake

#23648 2 years ago

Does anyone with a Deadpool Premium want to trade down to a Pro

Quoted from Playdium:

I never checked it out, but I'm heard bidding was over $12k

#23649 2 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Was that the one they were selling with the Sopranos? If it was, then I heard it was water damaged.

#23650 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Was that the one they were selling with the Sopranos? If it was, then I heard it was water damaged.

Yes package deal, heard they were looking for more then $17K
Sopranos looked like it had been routed.

There are 30,333 posts in this topic. You are on page 473 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/473 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.