IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,388 posts in this topic. You are on page 471 of 608.
#23501 2 years ago

Anyone want to trade a Shadow or Congo plus cash for a modded DP pro? May be interested in other titles too.

#23502 2 years ago

Kind of off topic (at least it's not sandwiches, but oh Lordy you need to go to Carbone's in Torrington, CT), is there anyone in my area (3 hour drive) that has the skills to polish a cured/cleared PF for me? I have many Rubles on hand for those that want to buy low or American dollars for those less risk adversed.

#23503 2 years ago

Hard to jump on another machine with the pinflation but anybody interested in short term trades like 3 months and we swap back? Want to mix things up for a bit but I really dont see myself parting ways with any machines besides viper but nobody wants that anyway. Have a Checkpoint, Getaway or Shadow and I can drop off and pick up both ways if needed.

#23504 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

Are your stairs carpeted? Get the pin laying down on the floor, bring it forward to tipping point on top stair edge, use a side of the box to slide on with someone between it and the bottom of the stairs manhandling it all the way down from below. Done twice with NIB here. Just watch the door jams from scrapping the head decals...My stairs are carpeted and have a landing between upper stair section and bottom stair section with a 90 degree turn from top of landing to below the landing. Not enough room to lay it down on the landing makes it more difficult and need a strong helper.

sadly my stairs are not carpeted - they're old basement wood and the doorway is too narrow to leave the pin in the box even with the door off (that was my original plan)

I've slid old pins down the stairs but with a NIB, given the cost, that seems like a big risk to take.

#23505 2 years ago

Anyone got a project WW they just don't want to bother restoring? Trashed playfield/cab/boards busted or whatever I'm game.

#23506 2 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

sadly my stairs are not carpeted - they're old basement wood and the doorway is too narrow to leave the pin in the box even with the door off (that was my original plan)
I've slid old pins down the stairs but with a NIB, given the cost, that seems like a big risk to take.

Make a sled. I haven't done it yet, but I'm going to take a piece of 1/2" plywood and attach a front (stop) and some runners to ride the stairs. Set the machine on the sled so it doesn't rub the stairs going down.

#23508 2 years ago

Just posted my Junk Yard asking $6500(OBO) thanks

Machine - For Sale
Junk Yard Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Junk Yard from my collection selling due to some new games I'm adding. Overall nice condition machine, cabinet is pretty good. Has one small touch up by the D letter on the ca...”
2022-03-17
New Brighton, PA
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 288 times

#23509 2 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

Unbox it, wrap it a few times with plastic to protect the art. Then use an appliance truck with a strap and stair treads…and a good friend

#23510 2 years ago

Price drop, nice classic Bally.

Machine - For Sale
Mata Hari Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully shopped Mata Hari for sale: Backglass is very nice Playfield is very respectable, has some wear marks but the operator put down mylar early in it's life and it shows. Cabine...”
2022-03-15
Troy, NY
1,675 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 583 times

#23511 2 years ago

Price drop & trades considered.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Vegas Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Restored to it's former glory, this 1990 Gottlieb is so much fun that I fell in love with it at first plunge. Many ways to earn points, gamble, and take in the light show that this...”
2022-03-12
South Burlington, VT
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 494 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23512 2 years ago

#23513 2 years ago

Casually looking to trade my terminator 2.
I'd call it players condition.
Nice cab, led's, clear rubber, realistic eyes mod.
Been nothing but reliable, i pretty much haven't had to do anything to do it since i owned it.
The bad is that the Autofire insert has a little wear.

My wish list is up to date (so is my previously owned).
Open to others, i don't mind projects +/- cash. No pins older than system 9.
Top of my list is probably roller coaster tycoon (should be a better theme for my kids).

#23514 2 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Black Knight pro or a Aerosmith Pro?

#23515 2 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Casually looking to trade my terminator 2.
I'd call it players condition.
Nice cab, led's, clear rubber, realistic eyes mod.
Been nothing but reliable, i pretty much haven't had to do anything to do it since i owned it.
The bad is that the Autofire insert has a little wear.
My wish list is up to date (so is my previously owned).
Open to others, i don't mind projects +/- cash. No pins older than system 9.
Top of my list is probably roller coaster tycoon (should be a better theme for my kids).

dude in Brick NJ has a Roller Coaster tycoon for sale on Fbook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/840783619322597/

#23516 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Anyone in the CT area have a decent working standard DMD display they are willing to sell?

have a few definitely.

#23517 2 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

Anyone looking to sell a Black Knight pro or a Aerosmith Pro?

I have an Aerosmith that I'm not looking to sell but if you wanted to trade for your Iron Maiden, I could possibly be convinced...

#23518 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

I have an Aerosmith that I'm not looking to sell but if you wanted to trade for your Iron Maiden, I could possibly be convinced...

Thanks for the offer, but I'm not looking to get rid of my Maiden.

#23519 2 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

have a few definitely.

pm sent

#23520 2 years ago

Judge Dredd - Just finished shopping out completely. New Topper, LEDS balls, rubbers, all ramps removed and playfield cleaned thoroughly. Dead World mod with latest eprom installed. Judge target stickers installed. Dead world mod installed, Nvram, new target ledge installed. REally nice game with some bumps, bruises. No playfield wear.

#23521 2 years ago
Quoted from barakawins:

Judge Dredd - Just finished shopping out completely. New Topper, LEDS balls, rubbers, all ramps removed and playfield cleaned thoroughly. Dead World mod with latest eprom installed. Judge target stickers installed. Dead world mod installed, Nvram, new target ledge installed. REally nice game with some bumps, bruises. No playfield wear.

Price?

#23523 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Scott.......what are you doing?????

#23524 2 years ago
Quoted from BubbaK:

Make a sled. I haven't done it yet, but I'm going to take a piece of 1/2" plywood and attach a front (stop) and some runners to ride the stairs. Set the machine on the sled so it doesn't rub the stairs going down.

They have sleds that fit a pin nicely. The ones for ice fishing or hunting gear to go on the back of atvs or snowmobiles.

#23525 2 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

They have sleds that fit a pin nicely. The ones for ice fishing or hunting gear to go on the back of atvs or snowmobiles.

Those are nice, but I don't like the rounded front end. I bring my machines down the stairs myself. Having a corner is easier to control to rest it on a step when needed. I'm also only moving EMs with the heads off.

#23526 2 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Scott.......what are you doing?????

I only felt comfortable offering it because I figured he would say no.

I really can’t stand the music on maiden and I am a huge Aerosmith fan, but damn maiden shoots so well.

Still loving my AS!

#23527 2 years ago

Props for new marketing techniques

Add totally changed, was humourous

#23528 2 years ago

Lol this badbob guy makes lots of friends.

He send me a similar unsolicited moronic opinion on a game I was selling, I told him to fuck off and blocked him, and he called me and left a raving lunatic message that I didn’t listen to.

There’s some insane people in this hobby. I didn’t think to make a for sale ad about it though, that’s beyond my pay grade! Warning to Hitwatsit…you may have a angry phone call coming your way!

#23529 2 years ago

I don't understand why price would be a secret?
You did publicly say it was for sale, mine as well put a price or an ad to it too.
-Mike

#23530 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Partially restored (almost original) - “For Trade:Gorgeous Creature from the Black Lagoon.Very nice cabinet and Playfield.Has Dark green with metalflake powdercoated armor,color dmd,interior art blades,upgraded sound sys...”
2022-03-20
Baltimore, MD
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 610 times

#23531 2 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

You did publicly say it was for sale, mine as well put a price or an ad to it too.
-Mike

I think posts for games over a certain price point without an accompanying ad get moderated out, don't they? I forget, but I recall someone saying that at some point. He may not have the ad put together yet, so he might not be able to toss out a price directly. It's pretty common for people to feel out the market a little before taking pics or putting up an ad, or just mention a game will be posted soon so interest is built up ahead of time. A lot of times you'll see a follow up post saying thanks for the interest, game sold, pinside donation made, etc. But yeah, I think that's why you don't see larger prices listed without an ad, and people expect a PM when the feelers go out.

#23532 2 years ago

Weekend price drop as I may have another game incoming soon.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner TMNT Pro. Plays perfect. Hasn't moved since unboxing (and still have the box). Also included is a new, unopened Stern TMNT Crate from NECA, shirt size L. Some minor...”
2022-03-05
Manchester, NH
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 58 days
Viewed: 577 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23533 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

I think posts for games over a certain price point without an accompanying ad get moderated out, don't they? I forget, but I recall someone saying that at some point. He may not have the ad put together yet, so he might not be able to toss out a price directly. It's pretty common for people to feel out the market a little before taking pics or putting up an ad, or just mention a game will be posted soon so interest is built up ahead of time. A lot of times you'll see a follow up post saying thanks for the interest, game sold, pinside donation made, etc. But yeah, I think that's why you don't see larger prices listed without an ad, and people expect a PM when the feelers go out.

It was a $3000.00 + post that requires a marketplace ad to be made
I wasn’t aware until a post was pulled

Wasn’t a big deal I made an ad and the game sold

Now I know

#23534 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

It was a $3000.00 + post that requires a marketplace ad to be made
I wasn’t aware until a post was pulled
Wasn’t a big deal I made an ad and the game sold
Now I know

With today's ridiculous prices, pinside needs to boost the 3K threshhold!

#23535 2 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

-Mike

Mike, like others have said, there is a price threshold so I'd prefer that someone PM me if interested for price. I'd also consider trades.

#23536 2 years ago

Eight Ball priced to sell. Looking for local sale. E-Z pickup. $1,295.00

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/132003

#23537 2 years ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:Eight Ball priced to sell. Looking for local sale. E-Z pickup. $1,295.00

Best play field I've seen on an 8 Ball

#23538 2 years ago

Still looking for a stern Ali or a players WCS94.

#23539 2 years ago
Quoted from BubbaK:

Thanks to everyone who offered help and suggestions. I got over my nerves today (really just wanted to play it!) and slid it down the stairs still in the box. I didn't think it would fit but it did just barely. Once it was on it's way down it was very easy.

Thanks again!

#23540 2 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

Thanks to everyone who offered help and suggestions. I got over my nerves today (really just wanted to play it!) and slid it down the stairs still in the box. I didn't think it would fit but it did just barely. Once it was on it's way down it was very easy.
Thanks again!

Congrats on the new game. I’m jealous

#23541 2 years ago

Halloween #690 spot up in the marketplace. Trades considered + cash on my end for late 80’s / 90’s B/W and Stern Whitestar through current. Was stoked for this game but it’s going to be a better home game than location and I need the latter.

#23542 2 years ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:

Eight Ball priced to sell. Looking for local sale. E-Z pickup. $1,295.00

Where?

#23543 2 years ago

the map showed new york city for the 8 ball

#23544 2 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Congrats on the new game. I’m jealous

Thanks! I've played drums for 42 years and loved Peart/Rush for all 42. If I was ever getting a NIB, this was the one!

#23545 2 years ago

For Eight Ball its located in Hackensack, NJ. Walk out and easy load up.

#23546 2 years ago

Hackensack.

Home to Ms. Tessmacher's mom.

#23547 2 years ago

If anyone is looking for a Game of Thrones LE, I am picking up a game in Rochester NY on April 2nd. So could bring the game to the US if that helps a potential buyer. Details of the game are posted here. Thanks for looking.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/132026

#23548 2 years ago

For trade: Houdini. excellent shape. has shaker motor and works perfect

#23549 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Munster's Le with 120 plays super mint for a Godzilla LE.
Let me know what you got....

There are 30,388 posts in this topic. You are on page 471 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/471?hl=skidave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.