IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 470 of 608.
#23451 2 years ago

Now that JP is out the door, looking for something to fill the spot.

Anyone got one of the following they would like to turn into (reasonable) cash?:

WCS94 (players condition ok)
Bally AFM (players condition ok)
Beatles Gold
Meteor
Ali
Whirlwind
Space Station
High Speed
Getaway
Jacks Open
Lucky Hand

#23452 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Some of these mods can be removed to lower price if the right deal is made. • Trex alive mod • Custom 3d printed led topper • Titans some installed • Cliffys not installe...”
2022-03-12
Woonsocket, RI
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 398 times

#23453 2 years ago

I just posted my fully restored Vegas. Even if you're not interested because it's a 1990 Gottlieb, check out the pics. This game is a beauty!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Vegas Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Restored to it's former glory, this 1990 Gottlieb is so much fun that I fell in love with it at first plunge. Many ways to earn points, gamble, and take in the light show that this...”
2022-03-12
South Burlington, VT
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 494 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23454 2 years ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

Now that JP is out the door, looking for something to fill the spot.
Anyone got one of the following they would like to turn into (reasonable) cash?:
WCS94 (players condition ok)
Bally AFM (players condition ok)
Beatles Gold
Meteor
Ali
Whirlwind
Space Station
High Speed
Getaway
Jacks Open
Lucky Hand

I have a Meteor with 2021 code. 1 hour away from you.

#23455 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

I am, annoyingly, looking for a Gottlieb Mustang. No jokes about my owning of Gottlieb games.

I don't recall anybody apologizing for owning a Gottlieb EM. What's that say about the rest of us? We been bitch-slapped?

#23456 2 years ago
Quoted from fixintoplay:

I don't recall anybody apologizing for owning a Gottlieb EM. What's that say about the rest of us? We been bitch-slapped?

Love my Stock Car

Seeking another EM - will be looking at Allentown

#23457 2 years ago

I'm looking for a decent T2 but may (or may not) need TLC. Will be at LAX tomorrow.

#23458 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Love my Stock Car

Mine too. So rare and fun.

#23459 2 years ago
Quoted from fixintoplay:

Mine too. So rare and fun.

Just sold my stock car today to a lucky buyer.

#23460 2 years ago

Looking for a Stranger Things Premium. Missed one this week by a few minutes. (Was next in line). Looking to buy or if anyone wants to trade down to pro I can trade my HUO pro cash your way. Thanks

#23461 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Love my Stock Car

I kept a Stock Car stored for years because the playfield looks so boring,
but yea. On the IPDB, it has a damn good rating. I've got many other machines
I'd like to have set up, but maybe I should also go through the Stock car.
On EM projects. I have quite a few, but usually do trades, but maybe I'll
sell something. Are you looking for one for yourself (for the collection)? (T)

#23462 2 years ago

anybody have a working 7 digit alpha numeric display glass 5670-10873-00? let me know. thx

#23463 2 years ago
Quoted from fixintoplay:

Just picked up a Jungle King and Atlantis. I’m sure they will find a good home.

#23464 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Anyone in the CT area have a decent working standard DMD display they are willing to sell?

Check your PMs

#23465 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Anyone in the CT area have a decent working standard DMD display they are willing to sell?

Not near CT but I can bring a bunch to pinfest if anyone's interested. Basically bunch like brand new Stern s pulled day one and a few bally/Williams that were working perfectly when pulled.

#23466 2 years ago

Stern Stars in Crofton Maryland. Fast and fun early Solid State. Trades Welcomed!!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for grabs is an above average 1978 Stern Stars, an amazing technical and tournament game. This particular machine is extremely nice, and plays fast and furious. It has been upgr...”
2022-03-13
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 1087 times
Contributed to Pinside

Here is a walkthrough of the machine:

Here is some (poor) gameplay of the machine:

#23468 2 years ago

For sale or trade:

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Ultraman Collector's Edition Huo with the Gorgeous $1k upgraded Butter Cabinet. In hand in Baltimore, Maryland. Tuned in and plays great. Low plays. Fun game...just like to mix up ...”
2022-03-14
Baltimore, MD
Trade
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 155 times

#23469 2 years ago

Anybody getting rid of a Big Hurt? Should be asking in the Chicago area but figured would try local first.

#23470 2 years ago

Narrowing my search. Looking for:

WCS94
Ali

#23471 2 years ago

Thinking about trading my maiden pro (1st owner) with all the good mods for a gnr…. Anyone interested?

#23472 2 years ago

Id be willing to part with my Rush LE with about 25 plays on it(as of now) in a trade for EHOH or possibly Batman66. I like Rush I just really want EHOH or BM66 badly so putting this out there. There may be another thing Id consider but really just looking for those 2 at this point. thanks

#23473 2 years ago

Anyone here know of a Godzilla on location in the Norther NJ area? Want to play one to see if I like it before pursuing one. Thanks

#23474 2 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Anyone here know of a Godzilla on location in the Norther NJ area? Want to play one to see if I like it before pursuing one. Thanks

Pinball maps states Jackbar NYC is closest. No LE Premium or Pro listed in NJ.

#23475 2 years ago

Jackbar has a pro. I thought Rock Fantasy had a premium but I was wrong (or maybe I was oh so right! see the next post).

#23476 2 years ago

Come to Rock Fantasy in Middletown, NY. About an hour away. Open 12-7pm everyday. All new Sterns and more - about 40 total. Open league night 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month. Next one is 3/24/22. $5 buy in plus @$5 coin drop. 7-10pm.

#23477 2 years ago

Same question, but for an Avengers, and I'm in Central NJ.

Much appreciated.

#23478 2 years ago
Quoted from shakham:

Much appreciated.

pinballmap.com

#23479 2 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Thinking about trading my maiden pro (1st owner) with all the good mods for a gnr…. Anyone interested?

I'm curious what was resolution to the problem you were experiencing that your IMDN wouldn't turn on again.

#23481 2 years ago
Quoted from shakham:

Much appreciated.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pins-on-location-berlin-new-jersey#post-6188263

https://www.berlinfarmersmarket.com/

This is the current lineup of pins at the Berlin Farmer's Market... Hyndman's Arcade.

The Mandalorian Pro
Avengers Infinity Quest Pro
Led Zeppelin Pro
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pro
Black Knight Swords of Rage Pro
*Guardians of the Galaxy Pro- rotated out of the line up
Munsters Pro
The Simpsons Pinball Party
South Park
Shaq Attaq
Breakshot

South Jersey. May be worth the ride.

, Bill

#23482 2 years ago
Quoted from Neverendz:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pins-on-location-berlin-new-jersey#post-6188263
https://www.berlinfarmersmarket.com/
This is the current lineup of pins at the Berlin Farmer's Market... Hyndman's Arcade.
The Mandalorian Pro
Avengers Infinity Quest Pro
Led Zeppelin Pro
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pro
Black Knight Swords of Rage Pro
*Guardians of the Galaxy Pro- rotated out of the line up
Munsters Pro
The Simpsons Pinball Party
South Park
Shaq Attaq
Breakshot
South Jersey. May be worth the ride.
, Bill

I'll stick with Pizza J's... but thanks

#23483 2 years ago

There's a local guy here wanting to sell his Ultraman spot #454 (I have no idea where that puts it on the line) it's a SE but can be upgraded to CE or butter cab, etc. Shoot me a PM and I'll get you his contact info. I think he's just looking for someone to take it over at cost.

#23484 2 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Looking sell my Virtual pin. Plain black cab, Professionally built, looks great and plays fantastic. runs all included games well without problems. It's really a great machine. ...”
2022-08-18
Preston, CT
3,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1799 times

Up for your consoderation, my 4k vpin, no issues, looking for trades but sale considered if theres interest

#23485 2 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a project (cosmetic ) Creature from the Black Lagoon that works. Prefer local to the East Coast for pickup.”
2022-03-15
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 71 times

#23486 2 years ago

I have two perfectly working DMDs, pulled off a LOTR and TSPP when I upgraded to color displays. Both came off about a month ago… HUO machines, no display issues

$150 each, OBO

Local pickup in Medford, NJ preferred but can ship in the colorDMD boxes at buyers expense

#23487 2 years ago

Stardust cheap EM Bump!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Stardust Archived
Functional - needs major work - “Being sold on behalf of an older collector who is downsizing. More ads to follow. This machine is great for players machine or restoration project! Bad backglass, worn playfield, c...”
2023-01-22
Saratoga Springs, NY
400 (OBO)
Archived after: 281 days
Viewed: 1359 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23488 2 years ago

Just listed! Open to offers/trades!

Machine - For Sale
Mata Hari Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fully shopped Mata Hari for sale: Backglass is very nice Playfield is very respectable, has some wear marks but the operator put down mylar early in it's life and it shows. Cabine...”
2022-03-15
Troy, NY
1,675 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 583 times

#23489 2 years ago
Quoted from SKORR_Arcades:

Come to Rock Fantasy in Middletown, NY. About an hour away. Open 12-7pm everyday. All new Sterns and more - about 40 total. Open league night 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month. Next one is 3/24/22. $5 buy in plus @$5 coin drop. 7-10pm.

Around the corner walking distance is equilibrium brewery. I drive from CT for the brewery Rock fantasy experience. Highly recommend it.

#23490 2 years ago

North Shore MA pinball mover wanted - I scored a Rush NIB. Normally I would try to wrap it up and try to slide it down my basement stairs but this being my first NIB pin I’m a little nervous to do that. If you know of anyone who does this it’s easy money for 15 min of work - 8 stairs down from my garage to my basement

#23491 2 years ago

WOZ Ruby Red for sale - North NJ - Pics on marketplace

#23492 2 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

North Shore MA pinball mover wanted - I scored a Rush NIB. Normally I would try to wrap it up and try to slide it down my basement stairs but this being my first NIB pin I’m a little nervous to do that. If you know of anyone who does this it’s easy money for 15 min of work - 8 stairs down from my garage to my basement

Are your stairs carpeted? Get the pin laying down on the floor, bring it forward to tipping point on top stair edge, use a side of the box to slide on with someone between it and the bottom of the stairs manhandling it all the way down from below. Done twice with NIB here. Just watch the door jams from scrapping the head decals...My stairs are carpeted and have a landing between upper stair section and bottom stair section with a 90 degree turn from top of landing to below the landing. Not enough room to lay it down on the landing makes it more difficult and need a strong helper.

#23493 2 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

You can’t just leave it in the box and slide it down the stairs on the “truck side”?

#23494 2 years ago

Narrowing my search. Looking for:

WCS94
Ali

I found one outside Trenton last week that I had gotten the guy down to $5250. Still seemed a bit steep so I passed but I can pass along details if helpful.

#23495 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

I found one outside Trenton last week that I had gotten the guy down to $5250. Still seemed a bit steep so I passed but I can pass along details if helpful.

If it’s who i think, i wouldn’t

#23496 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Yeah, that’s a bit much for a WCS94. Thanks for the tip though. I found a Jacks Open and a Meteor anyway, so now I’m out of space until I get the basement finished off or sell something.

#23497 2 years ago

Looking for one of: Met Pro, IM pro, GOTG pro or AIQ premium

Cash deal or trade possibly involving my TSPP

Preferably within 2 hours of southern nj

#23498 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Looking for one of: Met Pro, IM pro, GOTG pro or AIQ premium
Cash deal or trade possibly involving my TSPP
Preferably within 2 hours of southern nj

Don't do it man, keep the TSPP! haha

#23499 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

If it’s who i think, i wouldn’t

I didn't

Yeah, that’s a bit much for a WCS94. Thanks for the tip though. I found a Jacks Open and a Meteor anyway, so now I’m out of space until I get the basement finished off or sell something.

Agreed. Enjoy the new pins!

#23500 2 years ago

There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 470 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/470 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.