IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 465 of 608.
#23202 2 years ago

ISO a Bram Stoker’s Dracula’s smoke plastic coffin cover. PM me if you have one available or know where I can get one. Thanks !

#23203 2 years ago

Have a friend looking for a Fish Tales willing to pay Pinside estimate pricing based on condition and repair needs. Ideally something shopped and ready to go but open to anything.

#23204 2 years ago

Just placed my Grand Lizard for sale.. (Updated ad with pics I forgot to upload)..

Machine - For Sale
Grand Lizard Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Located in East Rochester NY, selling my Grand Lizard for 2900. Game was previously restored by TNT. Cabinet was repainted and stenciled, has new pinscore score displays, game has...”
2022-01-31
East Rochester, NY
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 544 times

#23205 2 years ago
Quoted from zlorya:

Have a friend looking for a Fish Tales willing to pay Pinside estimate pricing based on condition and repair needs. Ideally something shopped and ready to go but open to anything.

Fish tales isn't selling near PS average unless it is BEAT, I and a friend have been looked for one for a while but finding anything under $5k is tough. There was one on Mr Pinball for $4k the guy sent pics but then disappeared when I asked where in PA.

Good Luck with the search!

#23206 2 years ago

Just listed my Big game.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/129059

Trades preferred cash also works!

#23207 2 years ago

WTT WMS IJ - game is in above average shape. Cabinet was redecaled, leds, color DMD, pinsound. A couple flaws but overall nice shape. Ideally looking for a Black Knight Prem but willing to listen to others.

#23208 2 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

There was one on Mr Pinball for $4k the guy sent pics but then disappeared when I asked where in PA.

You may already be aware of this but a seemingly majority of posts on Mr. Pinball are scams. Once you want to know the exact location (which implies you will come to get the game in person and hand them cash) the people will stop responding. I actually noticed if you "cut and paste" some of the specific words or phrases from Mr. Pinball ads into a search here on Pinside you will find a for sale post from X years ago using so much of the description it is clear that is where the scammer got the ad.

For example, last year I saw a post on Mr. Pinball selling an Addams Family and they mentioned the swamp LED and something else. I later saw that an exact word for word description of the modification appeared in an ad on here a few years prior. The Mr. Pinball scammer did have the sense to raise the price of the game though.

Personally I have only successfully bought games from strangers here on Pinside. I am very thankful for this community.

#23209 2 years ago

Ship Ahoy is listed.

Machine - For Sale
Ship Ahoy Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I’m selling a shopped out and functioning Ship Ahoy. Playfield and backglass are in good shape. It has all new rubbers. It has LEDs where applicable. It comes with the original s...”
2022-01-31
Merrimack, NH
975 (OBO)
Archived after: 243 days
Viewed: 538 times

#23210 2 years ago

Deal fell through due to weather last weekend. DP LE is back up for trade or potentially sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “My premium that I ordered forever ago finally arrived! I am a simple man, and I need not all the sweet beauty that comes with the LE. I am most hoping to trade for an EHOH, MMr, ...”
2022-01-22
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 2349 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23212 2 years ago

FYI i will soon be putting my huo(first owner) GotG Pro up for sale as Ive been told my Aliens is “soon”. If anyone is interested in Gotg feel free to reach out

#23213 2 years ago

See below for current ads..
Other games that will be listed soon..
Tommy, Sopranos and Road kings

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Phantom of the Opera. This is one of the nicer examples you will see. It was shopped recently. Upgrades include LED’s, new Pinscore displays, lighted flipper buttons, shooter ro...”
2022-01-26
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
4,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 401 times

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Williams Indiana Jones. Overall, this is an above average condition. Playfield is in great condition. Cabinet has brand new decals. Electronics are clean with lithium batteries. I ...”
2022-01-26
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
13,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1291 times

Machine - For Sale
Buckaroo Archived
As is - “Gottlieb Buckaroo project. Great base for a full restoration. Game plays, but you need to hold the on/off button, credit wire and start button to start a game. Right flipper is a...”
2021-12-31
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
1,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 901 times

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking for trades… Game is in good condition. Plays 100%. This example has the following extras: Side art (cabinet inside artwork) Lower "Don't open" plastics mod Prison tow...”
2022-02-07
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1241 times

#23214 2 years ago

ISO LOTR, IM Pro, and possibly other Stern Pros

GZ available in the right deal

#23215 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO first owner GoTG PRO for sale to make room for my incoming Aliens machine. Game has 200 plays(334 balls played as I restart a lot!) as of now and was a July 30th 2021 build. Mo...”
2022-02-01
Haddonfield, NJ
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 369 times
Contributed to Pinside

My Huo Gotg is up

#23216 2 years ago

Still looking for twd pro close to canada border.
Thx

#23217 2 years ago

Hey folks. Just an FYI I have a Rush LE coming which I fully intend to unbox and enjoy. But I would be open to trades for EHOH locally if that came up. Ive wanted EHOH a long time and Id consider a deal involving the two. thanks

#23218 2 years ago

Anyone selling a Gorgar? Or Goagah as we say here in Mass. Project ok. Also on the lookout for anything Stern Electronics or early Bally.

#23219 2 years ago

Saw a nice looking Gorgar on FB earlier today. $2200

Quoted from dddanielll:

Anyone selling a Gorgar? Or Goagah as we say here in Mass. Project ok. Also on the lookout for anything Stern Electronics or early Bally.

#23220 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Saw a nice looking Gorgar on FB earlier today. $2200

Craigslist, too.

boston.craigslist.org link

#23221 2 years ago

Update: *all sold

I’ve got a bunch of translites if anyone is interested:

Elvira House of Horrors
Godzilla pro
Guardians of the Galaxy premium
Mandalorian pro

Shoot me a msg if you’re interested. I’ll undersell eBay prices and ship for free in the continental US.

#23222 2 years ago

Selling a couple rare projects in southern Vermont:

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “This is a nice working game that looks, plays and functions great. All critical components are complete and in good condition. The only missing parts are the marquee, a spring &...”
1 year ago
Pulteney, NY
Expired!

Machine - For Sale
Williams Set Up Archived
As is - “This rare (225 made) AAB game was shopped and working before being stored. It is being sold as a non working project because I'm moving and don't have the time to set it up ( no p...”
2022-02-04
Pulteney, NY
375 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 419 times

#23223 2 years ago

Looking for a complete / project GTB Top Card

Don’t care about playfield condition

But needs to be a complete game

Lmk if you have one

Thanks

#23224 2 years ago

Looking for a World Cup Soccer. Can trade a nice DE Jurassic Park (pinsound + color DMD) or cash on the glass.

#23225 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

Looking for a World Cup Soccer. Can trade a nice DE Jurassic Park (pinsound + color DMD) or cash on the glass.

Good luck with the sale Scott. Buyers, buy with confidence. Scott is a great Pinsider.

#23226 2 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Good luck with the sale Scott. Buyers, buy with confidence. Scott is a great Pinsider.

Agreed Scott is A+++

#23227 2 years ago

I have a loaded TNMT pro forsale with Stern Topper and MEDSINYL MODS . Would trade towards a Mandalorian premium.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint Modded Out TMNT PRO. First owner. Documented. Only 182 plays. Stern Topper Stern art blades Shaker Medsinyl Mods Turtles Pizza Shop and Sewer mod. Can't get them anymore. Tee...”
2022-02-18
Doylestown, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 477 times

#23228 2 years ago

Looking for a Godzilla LE but open to other options.

#23229 2 years ago

Looking for a nice walking dead pro within 4-ish hours of Buffalo NY.

Cash or +/- trade for nice Turtles pro, first owner Rick and Morty standard, Mando Premium, (maybe) Deadpool pro. Can drive for cash deal, prefer trades come to me.

#23230 2 years ago

Anyone selling a cocktail multicade unit? Ideally not one of the Arcade1up ones. Thanks!

#23231 2 years ago

Just place my mint Attack From Mars SE. First owner.

#23232 2 years ago

Offering up a really nice, HUO example of TSPP to see if it can shake loose any other games atop my wishlist.

Others considered, however tops on the wanted list are:

-LOTR
-JP Premium
-STH Premium
-IM Pro
-Met Pro

+/- cash depending on title

#23233 2 years ago

Had many inquiries, still available

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale DILE for $8,200, local pickup. Re-listing, I had a trade pending but it fell through, now looking to sell outright. I'm the second owner. DILE #0767. Cabinet and playfiel...”
2022-02-15
Braintree, MA
8,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 70 days
Viewed: 3336 times

#23234 2 years ago

Interested in a trade of under-loved pins. Anyone have a Stern TMNT or LZ (premium/LE) they would want to work a trade for an UM? Can do +\- cash.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Game shoots great and looks great but I need to free up cash. I’m in the game for $9,700 as many will be with tax and shipping. Come get what is likely the cheapest one on the ...”
2022-03-22
Rogers, AR
7,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1497 times

#23235 2 years ago

Anyone looking to part with an Alice Cooper Nightmares Castle? Thanks

#23236 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Anyone looking to part with an Alice Cooper Nightmares Castle? Thanks

Great buyer here...

#23237 2 years ago

Looking for an Ironman VE and/or TWD.

#23238 2 years ago
Quoted from AndrewP:

Craigslist, too.
boston.craigslist.org link

Checked this out today…yikes…was a hard pass

#23239 2 years ago

Selling my Haunted House $2800 (OBO) thanks

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Haunted House Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Haunted house pretty fun game. Play field is in decent condition changed out the bad rubbers. Flippers are nice and strong on it. Worst part of this machine is the cabin...”
2022-02-08
Chippewa, PA
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 834 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23240 2 years ago

Looking to trade my loaded Stranger Things premium towards something fancy (or a TWD pro!)

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to trade my HUO, low plays, gorgeously loaded Stranger Things Premium towards the following (+/-): 1. Elvira HOH (ideally with topper) 2. Lebowski 3. TWD pro 4. NICE Twil...”
2022-02-08
Buffalo, NY
1,234,567 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1367 times

#23241 2 years ago

Also would trade my Attack for Mars SE for The Mandalorian premium plus cash.

#23242 2 years ago

Put the cart before the horse....found a topper, now I need the game. If anyone is selling EHOH Premium within a few hours of south jersey please let me know

LOTR also still high on the wishlist

#23243 2 years ago

Looking to sell my Wico cart locally, just south of Boston. please send PM if interested

#23244 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Put the cart before the horse....found a topper, now I need the game. If anyone is selling EHOH Premium within a few hours of south jersey please let me know
LOTR also still high on the wishlist

ha me too. Topper sitting there in its box with no game. If you have 2 EHOH lemme know! I have Rush LE coming soon and would be willing to make part of a trade

#23245 2 years ago

Hot Wheels in marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hot Wheels Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “2nd owner Hot Wheels Has shaker installed No mods 650 games (many restarts) 1 broken plastic. New one comes with game. Trades for newer games considered No shipping.”
2022-02-10
Rochester, NY
6,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 418 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23246 2 years ago

I have a couple pins available right now. I am also looking for a nice Elvis.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale or trade is my fully rebuilt/restored WWF Royal Rumble. I have done a full tear down to a bare playfield. The playfield was polished with a high-speed buffer to the point...”
2022-02-24
Pittsburgh, PA
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 497 times

Machine - For Sale
NBA Mac Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my NBA MAC. The game boots and will play a game. I have not gotten the displays to work consistently but I have had them power on a few times. The game has be...”
2022-03-17
Pittsburgh, PA
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 1181 times

#23247 2 years ago

Looking to trade/sell maybe our HUO bloodsucker Rick & Morty with 130 plays.

#23248 2 years ago

Didn’t you just pick that up?

Quoted from Soulless:

Looking to trade/sell maybe our HUO bloodsucker Rick & Morty with 130 plays.

#23249 2 years ago

Baby #2 coming within 2 weeks and I'm looking to add a game (or two) before I'm sidelined from travel for a bit (hence all the wanted posts). Open to most Stern pros or premiums but here's a few wishlist items:
WTB:
-LOTR -would actually pay finders fee if you can help facilitate a deal for a nice one!
-Met Pro
-IM pro
-AIQ pro/prem
-GOTB
-TMNT pro
-TWD pro
-Hobbit (non LE version)

Possibly for trade: TSPP

Thanks!

#23250 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Baby #2 coming within 2 weeks and I'm looking to add a game (or two) before I'm sidelined from travel for a bit (hence all the wanted posts). Open to most Stern pros or premiums but here's a few wishlist items:
WTB:
-LOTR -would actually pay finders fee if you can help facilitate a deal for a nice one!
-Met Pro
-IM pro
-AIQ pro/prem
-GOTB
-TMNT pro
-TWD pro
-Hobbit (non LE version)
Possibly for trade: TSPP
Thanks!

Definitely thought you were going the other way when I started reading this post. Most would try to sell a game when baby #2 comes, but you’re looking to add. Well done sir and congratulations on the second bundle of joy.

Also if I’m wrong on the “sir” statement then I’m truly impressed.

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 465 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/465?hl=murphdom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.