IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 464 of 608.
#23151 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Price? Trade wants?

Please Pm for price.. and trade offers.

#23152 2 years ago

Just south of Boston, easy garage pick up

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale DILE for $8,200, local pickup. Re-listing, I had a trade pending but it fell through, now looking to sell outright. I'm the second owner. DILE #0767. Cabinet and playfiel...”
2022-02-15
Braintree, MA
8,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 70 days
Viewed: 3336 times

#23153 2 years ago

Just picked up a Hollywood Heat. The game is missing the backglass (I have the translite). Does anyone got a lead on one let me make please.

#23154 2 years ago

#23155 2 years ago

I have a Rick and Morty bloodsuckers edition, Guns n' roses limited edition and Back to the Future available. Mostly looking for trades. Particularly looking for MMR, Iron Maiden, STLE, KISS, Deadpool, Classic Bally/Williams DMD games

#23156 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I have a Rick and Morty bloodsuckers edition, Guns n' roses limited edition and Back to the Future available. Mostly looking for trades. Particularly looking for MMR, Iron Maiden, STLE, KISS, Deadpool, Classic Bally/Williams DMD games

Awesome seller!!!! I have bought quite a bit from Rob, always has top notch stuff.

#23157 2 years ago

Looking for AFMr or MBr classic within 1-2 hours of NJ. HUO

#23158 2 years ago

Family convinced me to keep Deadpool. Gonna be listing my TSPP

#23159 2 years ago
Quoted from TimStevens:

Fast Eddie is sadly taking a bit of a break from the delivery game

fast eddie is ok he asked me to please make a post that he is ok and to please ignore the posts that he is seriously ill and he is still working as usual

#23160 2 years ago

Glad to hear he's back at it. Will edit my post so there's no confusion. The way he said "Taking a little time off" when I talked to him sounded like more than a one week break.

#23161 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

fast eddie is ok he asked me to please make a post that he is ok and to please ignore the posts that he is seriously ill and he is still working as usual

Maybe in general the group just refrains from discussing someone else’s personal health

#23162 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Maybe in general the group just refrains from discussing someone else’s personal health

Wow, you must be really ill to make a post like this. Hope you feel better soon!

#23163 2 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Wow, you must be really ill to make a post like this. Hope you feel better soon!

You guys are all sick!

#23164 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

You guys are all sick!

I'm sick and tired of people posting non-pinball related posts. I'm sick of these high prices too! Anyone want to make a trade? I'm looking for Funhouse, CV, Whirlwind, JJP GNR LE, etc. Pm me please.

#23165 2 years ago

Price drop on the gameplan parts stash:

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Includes all these gameplan parts & boards: -Nice set of sharpshooter II plastics & pop bumper caps -11 Various cabinet, backbox, and playfield wiring harnesses (Super nov...”
2022-03-22
Ballston Spa, NY
700 (OBO)
Archived after: 51 days
Viewed: 719 times

#23166 2 years ago

For sale is my shopped Cyclone.

Machine - For Sale
Cyclone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my rebuilt Cyclone. The playfield shows some wear in spots, but the game plays 100%. I disassembled the game then polished the playfield with a high speed buffer. Eac...”
2022-01-26
Pittsburgh, PA
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 280 times

Additionally I have a few harder to find games that will be available soon for trading or selling.
- TX Sector with a Vitirgraph playfield
- Bally Viking
- NBA MAC (Rare 1996 MAC SA game)

#23167 2 years ago

I will be thinning the herd shortly and moving out 2 really nice classic Sterns. I have a fully restored Seawitch and beautiful original Stars. I will get ads up this weekend. Seawitch $4200 Stars $3000. PM for more details.

Mike

#23168 2 years ago

Anyone have a Black Knight 2000 or a Whirlwind in the NE that is willing to ship?

I’m in the Boston area, Thank you!

#23169 2 years ago

Back on the market - come get it before the storm!

Quoted from JKirby:

Machine - For Sale

AC/DC (Pro)

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “2nd owner HUO AC/DC Pro built in 2013 - machine is bone stock. Please see attached pictures. Delivery available within reasonable distance for a small fee. Maybe interested in t...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

#23170 2 years ago

Listed my Iron Maiden Pro. September build and nice upgrades. Can potentially remove audio package for a price reduction.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am still very much enjoying this but a game I wasn't expecting for several more months is ready to ship. I need to make space and free up some funds. This game is barely used...”
2022-01-27
Rogers, AR
7,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 656 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23171 2 years ago

Interested in:

-LOTR
-IM pro
-AIQ pro/premium

No shipping, cash deal preferred. GZ premium potentially available for the right trade with cash coming my way

#23172 2 years ago

Anyone interested In a nos wpc 95 av board and mpu? I’ve been hoarding them for a while and don’t have any wpc 95 games currently. Not sure where to price

#23173 2 years ago

Looking for a JP Premium, let me know.

#23174 2 years ago

Have a Dialed In LE w/radcals with under a 100 plays we are looking to trade.

Added over 2 years ago:

Sold

#23175 2 years ago

Just listed my TNA.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling my HUO #81 TNA. Early run with no playfield issues. -Shaker Motor -Plastic Protectors -Target Decals -Mirror Blades -Updated Screen -Speaker Lights with Diffuser -Updated...”
2022-01-27
South Burlington, VT
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 760 times

#23176 2 years ago

Still looking for a HUO Ripley's Believe It or Not or HUO Spider-Man (reg or black). Will pick up pre or post Bomb Cyclone.

Oh and if you have a KISS or MET Premium, even better.

#23177 2 years ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “This is a John Greatwich grade A playfield and an unopened CPR plastic set. FREE shipping to the lower 48, insurance optional to the buyer which I recommend. Any questions feel fre...”
2022-01-28
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 177 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23178 2 years ago

Looking for decent Bally MPU AS-2518-35 to build new rules using Dick Hamill's BSOS add on system.

Either to buy or borrow for a few months. (if borrow you'd get the machine back with the new game and hardware)

I'm not picky on the title - just looking for a programming project to learn and improve the BSOS library.

I have a silverball mania that I have mod'd but want one that doesn't have a game written yet.

#23179 2 years ago
Quoted from jturner:

Looking for decent Bally MPU AS-2518-35 to build new rules using Dick Hamill's BSOS add on system.
Either to buy or borrow for a few months. (if borrow you'd get the machine back with the new game and hardware)
I'm not picky on the title - just looking for a programming project to learn and improve the BSOS library.
I have a silverball mania that I have mod'd but want one that doesn't have a game written yet.

What is BSOS?

#23180 2 years ago

Bally Stern operating system.

#23181 2 years ago

Ill be posting a nice players condition Eight Ball Deluxe LE. Shopped, typical bumps and bruises. Plays fantastic. Backglass has a little lifting on bottom, displays fixed, some new parts installed including pop caps, targets and legs. $2500 or B/O. Ad coming this weekend with pics.

#23182 2 years ago

Just saw Fast Eddie. He delivered a Fire Escape for me from Rochester. He said he's doing ok and that "I'm back in the saddle again". He said "Nothing takes the old dog down". I love the guy. I'm glad he's doing ok.

#23183 2 years ago
Quoted from jturner:

I have some extra unpopulated bally/stern Arduino boards (REV 3) if you are interested.

#23184 2 years ago

Ad is up for my TSPP. Come get it today before the snow!

#23185 2 years ago

Looking for a fishtales or Houdini within driving from lunenburg ma . Anyone…… anyone?

#23186 2 years ago
Quoted from Moelabby:

Looking for a fishtales or Houdini within driving from lunenburg ma . Anyone…… anyone?

Everything is within driving distance if you’re patient.

#23187 2 years ago

Looking for a High Speed any condition. Will pay cash. Also have a few games for trade, James Bond, Escape from the Lost World, Paragon, possibly others? Let me know what you got.

#23188 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Looking for a High Speed any condition. Will pay cash. Also have a few games for trade, James Bond, Escape from the Lost World, Paragon, possibly others? Let me know what you got.

PM incoming......

#23189 2 years ago

Be safe this weekend folks !!

#23190 2 years ago

Hi Everyone, I took in an absolute beater of a White Water and as a result I am looking for some parts for may upcoming restoration.

Looking for a solid original PF that can be restored. I thought I had one lined up, but the planking was too much to do anything with.

New and unused plastics?

And of course the elusive topper.

Eventually I will replace the cab so I guess I can put that out there too.

I think I am ok on boulders and ramps.

Anyhoo, if you have any decent parts that you would like to let go of let me know. I am happy to drive 3-4 hours and can do shipping is necessary.

#23191 2 years ago

I’m on the lookout for a black knight pro or possibly an Aerosmith pro if someone is thinking about letting one go.

#23192 2 years ago

Anyone local selling a Mandolorian Premium?

#23193 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Anyone local selling a Mandolorian Premium?

I have one NIB for $8900 in Topsfield, MA

#23194 2 years ago
Quoted from Moelabby:

I have a really nice huo houdini.

#23195 2 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

possibly an Aerosmith pro

Not ready to part yet but may have one for sale later this year. Good luck with your hunt. It is a fun, fast game...you'll enjoy it!

#23196 2 years ago

I have a loaded Ghostbusters still for trade.
Top of my list would be
Deadpool pro/prem
Tron pro
Jurassic Park prem
Possibly some others. I can throw in some cash for premiums

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Just seeing what's out there, but considering trading my loaded HUO Ghostbusters Pro. Has around 1600 total plays. Has color LCD (not DMD), shaker motor, GB speaker Acrylics, meze...”
2022-01-18
Lewiston, NY
Trade
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 899 times

#23197 2 years ago

Anyone need either CFTBL ramps & plastics, all NOS or Black Hole plastic set (believed to be NOS) ?

#23198 2 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Anyone need either CFTBL ramps & plastics, all NOS or Black Hole plastic set (believed to be NOS) ?

Are the CFTBL ramps complete assemblies or just bare ramps?

#23199 2 years ago

Just listed Torpedo Alley in Crofton Maryland. This is the one I brought to the York show.

Really looking to trade with top wants being a really nice Paragon or Space Shuttle +/- cash.

You know it's beautiful!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Dive! Dive! Dive! Up for grabs is a very nice Torpedo Alley with full LEDs, new blue display, new mountains, new translate, new plastics, colored rubbers, and a new Rottendog CPU ...”
2022-01-30
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 1089 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23200 2 years ago

Any low end dmds for sale? Condition not a big deal. Looking for early 2000s sterns or 90s gottliebs.

There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 464 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/464?hl=sandman74 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.