IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 24,012 posts in this topic. You are on page 463 of 481.
#23101 3 months ago
Quoted from TimStevens:

Fast Eddie is sadly taking a bit of a break from the delivery game

He was just at my house today picking up a machine. He's been sick....but is coming around now. Said it was his first pickup in a few weeks.

#23102 3 months ago
Quoted from TimStevens:

Dude's earned some time off. Hope he's taking care of himself, but you know Eddie...

#23103 3 months ago

He should take a break! That man does not rest! He’s such an asset to the hobby, hope he takes care of himself

#23104 3 months ago

Have a few games I would trade if anyone is interested PM me.

Ghostbusters Pro
Deadpool Pro
Multimorphic P3 with CCR and Lexi Lightspeed module (CCR currently installed)
Twilight Zone
STTNG

Possibly a few others. Not looking for anything in particular just equal value. Games are routed examples but our games are kept to a high standard in regards to condition. Can get pictures if the right offer is presented.

Message me if interested. Thanks!

CJM

#23105 3 months ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Looking for the following...
Nice Baywatch (close HUO)
HUO Spider-Man (prefer black)
HUO Ripley's

I think Ed Cianci posted a HUO Spiderman Black short time ago.

#23106 3 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished “Listing this for a friend who is not on Pinside. Very Good condition Spiderman with some tastefull mods. (LED flipper buttons, cliffy protectors, shaker motor, trough led, mirror b...”
2022-01-20
Mansfield, MA
6,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 894 times

#23107 3 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

He was just at my house today picking up a machine. He's been sick....but is coming around now. Said it was his first pickup in a few weeks.

Glad to hear it.

#23108 3 months ago
Quoted from TimStevens:

Eddie's such a great guy. He actually picked up a pin for me in Delaware the Wednesday before Xmas and was planning on an Xmas eve delivery in NJ. True to form, Eddie wanted to make sure i had it for Xmas.

He called the day before delivery and said he wasn't feeling well. I told him not to worry and to get some rest. We stayed in touch over the next 3 weeks - as he slowly recovered from Covid. While i was in no rush, Eddie wanted to get me the pin. He delivered it last week - he told me he was happy to finally get out of the house but suggested he was working too much and needed to slow things down.

At 73-74, Eddie's a self-proclaimed "bull" and prides himself on keeping busy and always moving! Nothing but best wishes for Eddie - Here's hoping he gets back to full strength and enjoys good health!!

#23109 3 months ago

I will probably regret selling this but will be putting up my HUO TWD premium with several mods, blood armor and fish tank topper soon. No trades. $9000.

#23110 3 months ago

Looking for a project table if anyone has an extra lying around, ideally a Williams System 11 but flexible. My wife and I are wrapping up a High Speed restoration soon and looking for something to dive into next.

#23111 3 months ago

Star Trek Pro with ColorDMD and the Aurich Translite in Central Mass.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Star Trek Pro - Local Pickup only Aurich Translite Colordmd Lighted speaker panel signed by Steve Ritchie Nebula light mod Mirrored Art Blades Flipper fidelity system with 10" woo...”
2022-01-12
Worcester, MA
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 456 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23112 3 months ago

Going to be listing an original WOZ Emerald LE #281 over the weekend. I still need to take some detailed pics. Overall, it's in beautiful HUO condition.

I purchased from the original owner almost 3 years ago. Added castle wall mod, side art blades, and chrome strip around upper playfield.

Plays great, but has a light board issue. Does some crazy light stuff. I'm on the list for the 2.0 kit from JJP.

Just wanted to see if there's any local interest. Of course, if a deal happens I will still create the ad so Pinside gets the fee it deserves.

Thanks!

#23113 3 months ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

Plays great, but has a light board issue. Does some crazy light stuff. I'm on the list for the 2.0 kit from JJP.

Maybe replace light board with 7.5 boards?

#23114 3 months ago

(3) beautiful machines on the marketplace: I have a totally restored CQ rare 1980 Gottlieb Torch machine on the marketplace for $4950, one of the nicest in existence, also one of the nicest mint condition HUO Tee'd Off machines you will find and just reduced to $5450, finally a totally restored Jungle Lord for $4000, I will discount for multiple purchases.

#23115 3 months ago
#23116 3 months ago

Any Ripley's Believe It Or Not pins for sale? RBION

#23117 3 months ago

Will be posting a like new Hot Wheels with shaker, side art and topper soon. $6600

#23118 3 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I am listing this for a friend who is not on Pinside. Has a few small upgrades(shaker motor, LED flipper buttons, Mirror blades, full led GI and inserts, Acrylic Tesseract mod_orig...”
2022-01-21
Mansfield, MA
4,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 767 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23119 3 months ago
Quoted from msj2222:Machine - For Sale

The Avengers (Pro)

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I am listing this for a friend who is not on Pinside. Has a few small upgrades(shaker motor, LED flipper buttons, Mirror blades, full led GI and inserts, Acrylic Tesseract mod_orig...”

19 minutes ago

Mansfield, MA

4,000 (Firm)

msj2222

Great price and great guy to deal with!!

#23120 3 months ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for a nice LOTR, cash on glass or I have trade options available, please see my market listings for additional info Hoping to stay within 100 miles of southern NJ (08055)”
2022-01-03
Medford, NJ
Wanted
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 155 times

Looking to add LOTR. For those familiar with the Philly/South Jersey area, i first played this game 7 years ago at Connie Macs. It was the second or third date with my (now) wife and when i first realized we both enjoyed pinball…and that she was a better player than me

#23121 3 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Hot Wheels Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Like new Hot Wheels with shaker, side art, topper and upgraded Hot Wheels cars. Open to trade ideas as well. Local pickup only.”
2022-01-21
Rockville, MD
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 368 times

Open to trade ideas as well, especially games on my wish list.

#23122 3 months ago
Quoted from TimStevens:

Good for him. It's a long time overdo.

#23123 3 months ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Any Ripley's Believe It Or Not pins for sale? RBION

I think Matt at the Sanctum is selling one. I'll ask him.

#23124 3 months ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Sale Pending! Machine - For Sale

The Avengers (Pro)

New!

12 hours ago

Mansfield, MA

4,000 (Firm)

msj2222

Someone just bought themselves a fun game.

#23125 3 months ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Someone just bought themselves a fun game.

I saw it last night and had to check the distance between us. Great price in todays market. Someone is pretty happy today.

#23126 3 months ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Eddie wanted to make sure i had it for Xmas. He called the day before delivery and said he wasn't feeling well. I told him not to worry and to get some rest.

Thanks for responding to him the way you did. He had your "Christmas pin", and you could have freaked out or been a dick. Instead, you were sweet, and gave him one more reason to be the awesome dude he appears to be.

#23127 3 months ago

WTB Roached Harley Davidson (sega/stern) Pin (IYKYK)

#23128 3 months ago

NIB Mandalorian Premium. Price drop to $9300.

Machine - For Sale
As is “NIB Mandalorian Premium. Ready to go, easy load, Topsfield, MA.”
2022-01-19
Topsfield, MA
8,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 395 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23129 3 months ago

Seeking an EM for a buddy
Sci-fi / Fantasy / Animal Themed

Message me

Can be a working project

Added 114 days ago:

Game has been found

#23130 3 months ago

I have a HOU AIQ pro for trade. Top of my list is a monster bash (og or remake). Open to anything though, +\- cash

#23131 3 months ago
Quoted from TheRave:

I think Matt at the Sanctum is selling one. I'll ask him.

Yea he is.

#23132 3 months ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I have a HOU AIQ pro for trade. Top of my list is a monster bash (og or remake). Open to anything though, +\- cash

Stern Turtles pro?

#23133 3 months ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Good for him. It's a long time overdo.

I always gently ask him every time he's here and I see him hunched over like Quasimodo, "Don't you just want to putter around the house, have a nice garden, take mid-day naps?" And he'd laugh and say, "Ahhh Pete, I don't know nothing about gardens. I just gotta keep moving." Really like him. He and my mom went to the same high school in Newark NJ in the '60s, but a few years apart. He stops over there sometimes to just reminisce and drink his Poland Springs.

#23134 3 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Playboy Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Stern Playboy Pinball nice all around condition, NVRAM, mostly leds with the exceptions of flashers. Decal cracking on cabinet due to sun exposure, more pronounced on one side. Ca...”
2022-03-13
North Smithfield, RI
3,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 978 times

#23136 3 months ago
Quoted from TheRave:

I think Ed Cianci posted a HUO Spiderman Black short time ago.

Black Spiderman has been spoken for - thanks ed

#23137 3 months ago

anyone have a BK2K left sling plastic?

#23138 3 months ago

Looking for a AIQ premium/LE HUO or NIB. Would trade a loaded high end TZ and work out the cash difference depending. Let me know

Mike

#23139 3 months ago

Looking for an Elvira House of Horrors Premium.

I have a Deadpool Premium for trade if that helps.

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) “Looking to trade my Deadpool Premium for an Elvira Premium. Here are the Following Mods: -Stern Topper -Stern Sideblades -Stern Shooter Rod -Red Powdercoated Lollypop Side Rails,...”
2022-01-22
South Burlington, VT
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 868 times

#23140 3 months ago

House cleaning.

Machine - For Sale
Grand Slam Archived
As is “Bally Grand Slam project. It’s all there and was working... but you’ll need to puzzle it together. Started a shop job about a year ago... then the baby came. Just have never ...”
2022-01-23
Cumberland, RI
300 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 541 times

Other - For Trade
“Seems to work as it should. Light and sounds good. Open to cash or trade offers.”
3 months ago
Cumberland, RI
Expired!

#23141 3 months ago

Looking to fill a spot with a Stern pro. Top 2 on wishlist linked below but open to other titles. Cash on glass

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking to buy within about 2 hours of south jersey/Philly. Would also consider a trade involving TSPP (ad on marketplace) Cash on glass”
2022-03-02
Medford, NJ
Wanted
Viewed: 126 times

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for a nice LOTR, cash on glass or I have trade options available, please see my market listings for additional info Hoping to stay within 100 miles of southern NJ (08055)”
2022-01-03
Medford, NJ
Wanted
Viewed: 155 times

#23142 3 months ago

Looking to help out a movie production with a prop piece .... Anyone have an EM riffle game that at least lights up and looks decent for cheap?

#23143 3 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Grand Slam Archived
As is “Bally Grand Slam project. It’s all there and was working... but you’ll need to puzzle it together. Started a shop job about a year ago... then the baby came. Just have never ...”
2022-01-23
Cumberland, RI
300 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 541 times

Went pretty quick. Thanks to all who showed interest.

#23144 3 months ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Sale Pending! Machine - For Sale

Grand Slam

New!

As is “Bally Grand Slam project.

It’s all there and was working... but you’ll need to puzzle it together.

Started a shop job about a year ago... then the baby came. Just have never ...”

3 hours ago

Cumberland, RI

300 (OBO)

Rascal_H

Went pretty quick. Thanks to all who showed interest.

Wow!! Been looking for one of these, what a fantastic price! Grand Slam has a really awesome scoring system and definitely a sleeper that goes under the radar.

#23145 3 months ago

TNA is sold and gone.

Now to look for its replacement

#23146 3 months ago

I may be moving an extremely nice TZ to fund another toy. Ill get an ad up soon. If anyone is interested please PM me to discuss. The TZ has been in my collection for many years and has all the desirable mods and upgrades.

Thanks
Mike

#23147 3 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Twd premium 9500 with topper (ad in market place)
Pantera 1100 working
Bally Kick off 600 working
Skii club project 250
Neptune project 1500

Interested in Panthera playfield pics if it is still available.

#23148 3 months ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

TNA is sold and gone.
Now to look for its replacement

Seems it is getting harder to find the replacements.

#23149 3 months ago

I have a Super T2 for sale. Playfield has zero wear. Was fully stripped, cleaned, waxed and rubbered. Gun was fully dis-assembled, new trigger spring installed and lubed properly with Sil Glide. Canon gear box was fully dis-assembled, cleaned thoroughly, all gears lubed with Sil Glide. Canon was removed and degreased as well as the receiving grommet. Sil glide applied. Ramps were flame polished. Off board battery pack installed. Teflon Leg levelers. General Illumination was re-pinned with trifurcon pins, new headers and molex housing. Game plays extremely fast. No credit dots. Super example of T2.

#23150 3 months ago
Quoted from barakawins:

I have a Super T2 for sale. Playfield has zero wear. Was fully stripped, cleaned, waxed and rubbered. Gun was fully dis-assembled, new trigger spring installed and lubed properly with Sil Glide. Canon gear box was fully dis-assembled, cleaned thoroughly, all gears lubed with Sil Glide. Canon was removed and degreased as well as the receiving grommet. Sil glide applied. Ramps were flame polished. Off board battery pack installed. Teflon Leg levelers. General Illumination was re-pinned with trifurcon pins, new headers and molex housing. Game plays extremely fast. No credit dots. Super example of T2.

Price? Trade wants?

There are 24,012 posts in this topic. You are on page 463 of 481.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!