IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,332 posts in this topic. You are on page 460 of 607.
#22951 2 years ago

Still have JP Premium w/topper for trade. Looking for...

MET, KISS, Godzilla, Stranger Things. Maybe others.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Stern Jurassic Park Premium in shape you expect. Just over 400 plays at time of listing (Bunch of restarts. Under 800 balls played). Includes now out of production Tilt Topper....”
2022-01-17
Morristown, NJ
9,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 166 days
Viewed: 2431 times

#22952 2 years ago

If anyone happens to pick up a Rush Pro and decides its not the game for them, I have a Sept 2021 build date Iron Maiden Pro with 30 plays I would gladly trade. Keep me in mind once they start to ship. Willing to drive down the the Northeast US states as well to make the trade happen. Would also add cash for a Premium. Thanks.

#22953 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Yep, basically. An Airbnb in our bottom apartment with games set on Freeplay. It's was my wife's idea and I just took it and ran with it. Also will have a ton of old game systems with everdrives for the video game fans. Would like to get an Albany league up and running too, so it'll double as a club house one day a week.

isn't there already an albany league? or is it just one-off tournaments at excelsior?

#22954 2 years ago

HUO TNA ..... pickup only but taking offers

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “If we trade, some cash can go either way. TNA is 100% working, has shaker motor and the added target decals. Couple minor cosmetic issues .... a corner chip is missing from one o...”
2021-12-23
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1035 times

#22955 2 years ago

Nice LOTR for trade, LED OCD, Color DMD, extra new plastic set, palantir mod
Looking to trade +/- cash for Stranger Things Premium, Tron Pro w/Eli ramps, or Monster Bash

#22956 2 years ago
Quoted from misterschu:

isn't there already an albany league? or is it just one-off tournaments at excelsior?

Yes, there is, been running about 6-7 years I think? Mike’s been to it! Not sure what he meant, I’ve offered my location as a alternate spot to mix it up, but so far I believe most everyone in the league is happy with the Excelsior Pub.

I will be starting up a monthly tournament up in toga shortly! Just gotta learn Matchplay

#22957 2 years ago
Quoted from misterschu:

You're right, I should have said "Troy league" The Albany league is only one-off tournaments right now- and the 4 games on location aren't exactly in the best condition. Once upon a time I had a Troy league using Herb's games in Biergarten, which ran when Albany didn't run. So yeah, it would be the same thing- in addition to the Albany league.

#22958 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

HUO TNA ..... pickup only but taking offers

Anything in my list of games strike your fancy?

#22959 2 years ago

Well, another day, another bump. Also, going to be putting my HUO AC/DC Pro from 2013 on the market soon as well.

Quoted from JKirby:

Machine - For Sale

Demolition Man

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Good Day Everyone,

Looking to move on from my Demo Man. Everything works, game is LED'd. Far left 'Freeze' insert is lifted a little, the plastic by the car is broken at the end...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

#22960 2 years ago

Maybe not the right thread for this but I'm looking for someone in New England proper who can help me shorten (weld) some pinball legs down to kid/shop with low ceiling height. I have two sets of legs I'm trying to do this with. Shoot me a message if you can do this. Doesn't need to be pretty, just somewhat structural.

#22961 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Maybe not the right thread for this but I'm looking for someone in New England proper who can help me shorten (weld) some pinball legs down to kid/shop with low ceiling height. I have two sets of legs I'm trying to do this with. Shoot me a message if you can do this. Doesn't need to be pretty, just somewhat structural.

If you know someone with a chop saw and mig this is an easy job, I have done 3 or 4 sets.

You do it down at the bottom, invisible after painting.

#22962 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Sans welding, You could probably make new legs with angle iron and 2x2 (or maybe 3x3?) length of wood.

Drill holes in the angle iron for the cab, cut to appropriate leg height, use the wood to help support the cab from the bottom of the cab and install a t-nut at the bottom for the leveler. Then put a few bolts through the angle iron and wood.

Don't forget to install cab protectors (probably the stern style cab protectors).

It'll probably look ugly, but you could throw those together without welding.

#22963 2 years ago

Okay let me rephrase.

Quoted from radial_head:

Maybe not the right thread for this but I'm looking for someone in New England proper with a chop saw and mig to do an easy job. I have two sets of legs I'm trying to shorten. Shoot me a message if you can do this. Doesn't need to be pretty, just somewhat structural.

#22964 2 years ago

I'm a welder but the problem is I don't have access to a MIG welder or my own welder, etc. I'm a TIG welder at a company in Ipswich. However I do know that Daniel Spolar of Project Pinball is currently in talks with Marco Specialties to make short pinball legs:

#22965 2 years ago
Quoted from hool10:

I'm a welder but the problem is I don't have access to a MIG welder or my own welder, etc. I'm a TIG welder at a company in Ipswich.

More than happy to provide some whiskey if you want to break into your workplace, get drunk, weld some shit, and probably get arrested and have you lose your/our job(s).

#22966 2 years ago

I have a pheonix that plays well. Bg a 8. Pf a 9. Cab an 8. 1250

kick off (bally) working 950

Take the pair 2k.

#22967 2 years ago

Anyone selling any Cocktail pins? Ideally family friendly themes.

#22968 2 years ago

trade fell through...re-posted for sale, just south of Boston, easy garage loadout

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale DILE for $8,200, local pickup. Re-listing, I had a trade pending but it fell through, now looking to sell outright. I'm the second owner. DILE #0767. Cabinet and playfiel...”
2022-02-15
Braintree, MA
8,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 70 days
Viewed: 3336 times

#22969 2 years ago

Gottlieb Sure Shot $800
Space Shuttle - nice cabinet and playfield.$2100

#22970 2 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Tron pro, must have Eli Ramps.”
2022-01-05
Ballston Spa, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 128 times

#22971 2 years ago

Keeping an eye out for LOTR or TSPP. Trades welcome but could also do cash on glass

#22972 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Keeping an eye out for LOTR or TSPP. Trades welcome but could also do cash on glass

I have both that could be traded. Both modded, not huo.

#22973 2 years ago

Some Games I will have up shortly in case anyone is intersted. All are shopped, fully working with LEDS and some have additional maintenance done to them and add ons.

Cosmic Gunfight
Bally Rolling Stones
Stern Nine Ball

#22974 2 years ago

Looking for a Twilight Zone

Can be a player or nice example

Willing to trade my Loaded Stranger Things Pro and add up to $5000.00 Cash on the Glass

Message me

Located Upstate NY

#22975 2 years ago

Looking for Rush LE if you're on a list and decide you don't want it.

#22976 2 years ago

Really? Have you seen the prices on loaded STH pros w/ UV?

Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Looking for a Twilight Zone
Can be a player or nice example
Willing to trade my Loaded Stranger Things Pro and add up to $5000.00 Cash on the Glass
Message me
Located Upstate NY

#22978 2 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Stern Harley Davidson coming up soon

These Harley’s are popping up all over the place!

#22979 2 years ago

They should just set em all up in a parking lot somewhere and drink cheap beer around em while chain smoking.

Quoted from thedarkknight77:

These Harley’s are popping up all over the place!

#22980 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

They should just set em all up in a parking lot somewhere and drink cheap beer around em while chain smoking.

Ha! I can see it now, 10 Harley bikes lined up, next to 10 Harley pinball machines. Question…..Are you getting Rush for Pizza J’s???

#22981 2 years ago

I’m gonna pass based on these factors, RUSH is a basically a reskin X-men with a LOTR magnet ring. Rock pins don’t earn very well and about 68% of people dont like Rush. That being said…I’d play it! But not buy it. I’ll be holding out for Bond and BTTF.

Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Ha! I can see it now, 10 Harley bikes lined up, next to 10 Harley pinball machines. Question…..Are you getting Rush for Pizza J’s???

#22982 2 years ago

I have a Theatre of Magic available for trade. My primary trade targets are listed in the ad but I will certainly consider other offers (90s and newer).

Machine - For Trade
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for trade-only is my rebuilt, fully working Theatre of Magic. The game was just disassembled to a bare playfield with every part cleaned, polished and rebuilt prior to reassemb...”
2022-01-05
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 812 times

#22983 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’m gonna pass based on these factors, RUSH is a basically a reskin X-men with a LOTR magnet ring. Rock pins don’t earn very well and about 68% of people dont like Rush. That being said…I’d play it! But not buy it. I’ll be holding out for Bond and BTTF.

Makes sense, I cannot argue with that logic!

#22984 2 years ago

Kind of a strange post for this thread, but thought it might be useful to someone up here in the Northeast.

Looks like I'm driving from Cortland, NY to Spring Hill, FL to pick up a pin sometime in the next 3-4 weeks.

My Scion XB can fit one pin very comfortably and safely during the trip down if someone needs a pin delivered down south along the way.

Message me if you have any interest and we can arrange a phone call to discuss the details.

Thanks .. Clyde

#22985 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Party Zone $2800 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For your consideration 91 Party Zone Players Condtion Translight Autographed by Dennis Nordman & Greg Freres New Rubbers and Star Posts New Motor Control Board Remote B...”
2022-01-18
Sherrill, NY
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 773 times

As requested I took more detailed pictures

New ads posted with plenty of new pictures and a video link

#22986 2 years ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

Kind of a strange post for this thread, but thought it might be useful to someone up here in the Northeast.
Looks like I'm driving from Cortland, NY to Spring Hill, FL to pick up a pin sometime in the next 3-4 weeks.
My Scion XB can fit one pin very comfortably and safely during the trip down if someone needs a pin delivered down south along the way.
Message me if you have any interest and we can arrange a phone call to discuss the details.
Thanks .. Clyde

1st generation or 2nd generation - 2004-2006 are best cars made - the one i have now just hit 534000 miles tonight - thanks ed

#22987 2 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

1st generation or 2nd generation - 2004-2006 are best cars made - the one i have now just hit 534000 miles tonight - thanks ed

You still have that Scion XB Ed? That thing won't break.

#22988 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

You still have that Scion XB Ed? That thing won't break.

Great cars. No Honda Elements, but my mother's Scion XA is still running at 350k.

#22989 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Great cars. No Honda Elements, but my mother's Scion XA is still running at 350k.

I bought an Element just for moving pins and so glad I did.

#22990 2 years ago

Stranger Things Premium up for trade.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2nd owner. About 800 plays. Lots of add-ons. -UV kit -Topper -Shooter rod -Art blades -Shaker -Speaker Lights -Upgraded black diamond material for projector screen (additional mat...”
2022-01-07
Coatesville, PA
Trade
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 734 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22991 2 years ago

I have a Pantera up for trade or sale. LEDs, Plays Well, 1100.

Also have a Victory, only up for trade.

#22992 2 years ago

Lots of interesting offers for JP Premium. Still looking for the right trade though. Anyone have a Black Spider-Man they'd be willing to trade towards it?

#22993 2 years ago

TNA is still available ... for sale cash on glass, or will trade for other games +/- cash. Home use only.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “If we trade, some cash can go either way. TNA is 100% working, has shaker motor and the added target decals. Couple minor cosmetic issues .... a corner chip is missing from one o...”
2021-12-23
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1035 times

#22994 2 years ago

Just listed a few games for pickup in Gilbertsville, PA.
Supersonic - $1400
Dolly Parton - $1900
Freedom SS - $1400

#22995 2 years ago

I have a couple of the Polk PSW10 subwoofers that are very gently used. Both are black. Greatly improves pinball audio! . $60 each. Pick up only

https://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-PSW10-Powered-Subwoofer/dp/B0002KVQBA/ref=sr_1_1_sspa

#22996 2 years ago

#22997 2 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

I just listed for sale my HUO IronMan and HUO Batman, The Dark Knight. They are both beautiful machines and loaded with mods.

Machine - For Sale

Iron Man - HUO - Loaded With Mods

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “I have decided to sell my beautiful HUO Iron Man. I bought this from another local collector about 4 years ago. The game is in perfect condition and functions 100%. The shooter lan...”

1 day ago

Brighton, MI

mmuglia

Machine - For Sale

Batman (The Dark Knight) - HUO - Loaded With Mods

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “I have decided to sell my beautiful HUO Batman, The Dark Knight. You don't see these for sale very often. I bought this from another local collector about 10 years ago. The game is...”

51 minutes ago

Brighton, MI

mmuglia

I think you're in the wrong thread.

#22998 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I think you're in the wrong thread.

All set.

#22999 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I bought an Element just for moving pins and so glad I did.

While all used vehicles are bringing a premium now, Elements are getting to collector pricing now. Been looking for months for the right one, 2008-2011 under 175K. Some under 100K are within 2K of the original sticker price.

#23000 2 years ago

Anyone have a Sega I/O Power Driver Board: 520-5137-00 Rev. D or any version? Send me a PM if you have one!!

There are 30,332 posts in this topic. You are on page 460 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/460 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.