IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 459 of 608.
#22901 2 years ago

Selling my Black Knight real good shape especially the play field asking $3400(OBO) thanks.

Machine - For Sale
Black Knight Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Got a nice example of a Black Knight. Doesn't have LEDS just incandescent bulbs the batteries are new.Cabinet is pretty clean only some minor dings for it's age. Backglass is also ...”
2021-12-31
Chippewa, PA
2,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 540 times

#22902 2 years ago

I have a South Park for sale or for trade. $3,000 firm.

#22903 2 years ago

Also selling a Judge Dredd asking $3300(OBO)

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Everything is working on this machine except the crane magnet in gameplay. Works in test mode, but not in gameplay. As stated everything else is working fine. Playfield and cabinet...”
2021-12-31
Chippewa, PA
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 367 times

#22904 2 years ago

Hello - looking to trade my IMDN Pro out but may entertain cash as well. See my ad for full details, located in central NJ.

Thanks

#22905 2 years ago

Lowered price to $3200 by removing Color DMD.

Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “*Price reduced- $3200 without ColorDMD $3600 with ColorDMD Players condition. Playfield has no wear, and has been cleaned and waxed. Full comet LEDs with stadium flood lamps. Col...”
2021-12-17
Highgate, VT
3,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 297 times

#22906 2 years ago

Thinking of selling my awesome Cosmic Gunfight. Has LEDS, led displays, removable playfield protector and new power supply. Plays solid and is from my personal game room.

#22907 2 years ago

Wow! Rare title

blockquote cite="#6686804">Thinking of selling my awesome Cosmic Gunfight. Has LEDS, led displays, removable playfield protector and new power supply. Plays solid and is from my personal game room.

#22908 2 years ago

I will be posting up my HUO TWD LE w/topper, color dmd, mini lcd, chainlink mirror sideblades, delux backbox lighting, speaker led and inserts, full cliffy, bicycle girl mod etc, etc, etc... absulutley loaded. Will post up ad once I take pics and inventory!

#22909 2 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

I will be posting up my HUO TWD LE w/topper, color dmd, mini lcd, chainlink mirror sideblades, delux backbox lighting, speaker led and inserts, full cliffy, bicycle girl mod etc, etc, etc... absulutley loaded. Will post up ad once I take pics and inventory!

Love that machine!!

#22910 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Love that machine!!

Me too! Got it from a great guy years ago! Happy New Year!

#22912 2 years ago

Price drop on this sizable stash of parts & boards, and a really nice sharpshooter playfield. Lots of good stuff here!

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Includes all these gameplan parts & boards: -Nice set of sharpshooter II plastics & pop bumper caps -11 Various cabinet, backbox, and playfield wiring harnesses (Super nov...”
2022-03-22
Ballston Spa, NY
700 (OBO)
Archived after: 51 days
Viewed: 719 times

You could probably make two gameplan test fixtures, if you really wanted to.

#22913 2 years ago

XMEN LE price drop! $7,999 OBO or trade.

#22914 2 years ago

HUO R&M BSE #631 with 229 plays listed up in the market place.

#22915 2 years ago

Still looking to sell or trade Party Zone

Can add $3000.00 cash on glass to upgrade

Or 3000.00 to buy outright

Ad in market

Located upstate NY

#22916 2 years ago

Still looking for Jacks Open/Lucky Hand.

#22917 2 years ago

Looking for Monster Bash SE or LE…can pay cash or open to trading Ghostbusters pro plus cash or maybe another title in my collection

#22918 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Williams Gorgar Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Purchased this in the fall from a homeowner. Before breaking the machine down the machine booted up, displays and the sound came on but then went dead when trying to start a game. ...”
2022-01-02
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 348 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22919 2 years ago

I'm putting my entire collection up... Sort of. I won't be moving all three, more likely 1 or 2 depending on what's out there.

GZ premium and DP pro listed as trades. Star Trek as cash or trade. I am admittedly aiming high on the GZ and DP. Additional details in the listings..my wishlist is pretty current but not comprehensive. Easy ground floor loadout right to the driveway

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “For your consideration, a Star Trek Pro with around 8800 lifetime plays. This game was originally in an arcade before coming to me in a trade. When I received it, the upper righ...”
2022-01-02
Medford, NJ
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 1203 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22920 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Buckaroo Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “1965 Fully shopped Gottlieb Buckaroo pinball. Cabinet repainted, New backglass, top glass, Front door, coin entry plate, lockdown ends and more. Works on coin, .10 cents one play, ...”
2022-01-03
Bridgewater Township, NJ
2,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 405 times
Contributed to Pinside

A good friend has a great example of a Gottieb Buckaroo for sale in NJ.

#22921 2 years ago

Anyone have anything for sale in central CT? I’ll be out there for C.R.A.P finals at Sanctum on Saturday. Considering picking up an ACNC, Houdini, Hot Wheels, GOT or Sopranos.

#22922 2 years ago

This one hurts my heart but I will be parting with my shadow soon. It’s beautiful and I will have one again down the road. I’ll put up an ad tomorrow. Need to make a space and I don’t think I’ll have much luck selling my Ultraman

#22923 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

This one hurts my heart but I will be parting with my shadow soon. It’s beautiful and I will have one again down the road. I’ll put up an ad tomorrow. Need to make a space and I don’t think I’ll have much luck selling my Ultraman

Has Ultraman taken that much of a hit on resale??

#22924 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Deposits for soon-to-be-built games being sold for a $1k loss. I'd say yes. That's a tough theme to jump into without playing it.

#22925 2 years ago

A friend of mine that doesn't have an account asked me if I would post this for him.

He's looking for any of the following:

Hot Tip (Williams)
Foto Finish (Gottleib)
Derby Day (Williams)

Or any other horse racing themed pinball machine. He owns a few race horses and is looking for something for his game room.

#22926 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I think it’s temporary as the game still has a good way to go. It doesn’t feel complete yet and it isn’t. A part of me wants to get out early but my inner voice is telling me to relax because it will continue to improve, haha.

#22927 2 years ago

It will come along and the market price will adjust accordingly. RaM took about 6months to receive code that changed people’s minds and about a year to become near complete. Now Spooky is working two games simultaneously so I imagine it will take much more time. The good news is they have hired an additional programmer and they plan to put much more into both games.

Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

I think it’s temporary as the game still has a good way to go. It doesn’t feel complete yet and it isn’t. A part of me wants to get out early but my inner voice is telling me to relax because it will continue to improve, haha.

#22928 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It will come along and the market price will adjust accordingly. RaM took about 6months to receive code that changed people’s minds and about a year to become near complete. Now Spooky is working two games simultaneously so I imagine it will take much more time. The good news is they have hired an additional programmer and they plan to put much more into both games.

Exactly, some folks seem to have short memories so here are a few reminders, TWD, GB (ok 3 years that was too long lol), EHOH, SW etc...

The only thing I will say and would like to see differently is knowing there is still so much missing, the versions should still be under 1.0 rather then 1.05.

#22929 2 years ago

Shadow ad is up!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “There have been games I say goodbye to and have no problem whatsoever, but this is one I’m going to miss. In fact, I’m positive I will get another down the line. The game pla...”
2022-01-03
Rogers, AR
6,300 (Firm)
Viewed: 385 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22930 2 years ago

True, but code iteration numbers are a bit arbitrary. When people see 1.0 they assume it’s done and freak when there’s nothing in the game. If Spooky called the current code .25 I’m sure there would be less freak outs. But, that’s kinda dumb honestly. From what I can tell in the forums and a conversation that I had with Spooky Luke there is still a TON of A/V assets and modes waiting to go into the games. Especially Halloween, which is only going slow because the licensor is slow.

Exactly, some folks seem to have short memories so here are a few reminders, TWD, GB (ok 3 years that was too long lol), EHOH, SW etc...
The only thing I will say and would like to see differently is knowing there is still so much missing, the versions should still be under 1.0 rather then 1.05.

#22931 2 years ago

Looking to trade my nice GoTG Pro (w/ some mods). Looking for a Stranger Things Pro...maybe others. Any interest?

#22932 2 years ago

Looking to shake up the lineup a little bit with a trade.

I've got:
Star Wars pro
Guardians of the Galaxy pro
Led Zeppelin pro

Looking for:
Jurassic Park pro (surprise surprise)
Deadpool pro (no way!)
Munsters pro

Located in Boston, can deliver/pickup

#22933 2 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Looking to shake up the lineup a little bit with a trade.
I've got:
Star Wars pro
Guardians of the Galaxy pro
Led Zeppelin pro

Will also take straight sale offers on any of these titles

#22934 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

True, but code iteration numbers are a bit arbitrary. When people see 1.0 they assume it’s done and freak when there’s nothing in the game. If Spooky called the current code .25 I’m sure there would be less freak outs. But, that’s kinda dumb honestly. From what I can tell in the forums and a conversation that I had with Spooky Luke there is still a TON of A/V assets and modes waiting to go into the games. Especially Halloween, which is only going slow because the licensor is slow.

100%, that 1.0 number is purely a psychological factor as many are conditioned through other manufacturers that it represents a final or close to final digit. I think for that reason many get scared off, but lets think logically. A company especially a smaller one with less capitol to burn is NOT going to throw a boat load of cash for licenses and everything that goes with it into a machine just to walk away from it leaving a incomplete feeling and many options that were available still on the table only to never come to pass. Charlie's passion for pinball will not stand for that.

IMHO these two titles will be greatly desired in the months to come as they mature.

#22935 2 years ago

Thinking about trading my loaded Stranger Things Premium. Topper, shooter rod, art blades, shaker, UV kit, upgraded speakers, black diamond material for projector, speaker light kit, etc. Interested in P3, Alien, Star Wars Comic Premium, Deadpool Premium, EHOH, TZ, BM66 or MBr LE...maybe something else??

#22936 2 years ago

100%, that 1.0 number is purely a psychological factor as many are conditioned through other manufacturers that it represents a final or close to final digit. I think for that reason many get scared off, but lets think logically. A company especially a smaller one with less capitol to burn is NOT going to throw a boat load of cash for licenses and everything that goes with it into a machine just to walk away from it leaving a incomplete feeling and many options that were available still on the table only to never come to pass. Charlie's passion for pinball will not stand for that.
IMHO these two titles will be greatly desired in the months to come as they mature.

Kind of off topic, but what is the point of putting out these pins that clearly aren't ready yet codewise? Like what is the rush and why not delay it until it's ready? Clearly it's hurting the game right now, since people are selling games they don't even own yet, at a loss.

As someone who is a big console gamer, this trend of putting out unfinished games and charging $60 for them has been really off putting in that hobby. I really don't even play a lot of the games I used to and that is part of the reason, because a lot of the games at launch are incomplete. One of the biggest franchises of Microsoft is Halo and they just put out their flagship title without it's wildly popular co-op mode, and it's not expected until like 2023. I get why they did it, because they are a billion dollar company with suits all the way up making the decisions, but a smaller company like Spooky doesn't seem like it would have the problem that MS does.

#22937 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Kind of off topic, but what is the point of putting out these pins that clearly aren't ready yet codewise? Like what is the rush and why not delay it until it's ready? Clearly it's hurting the game right now, since people are selling games they don't even own yet, at a loss.
As someone who is a big console gamer, this trend of putting out unfinished games and charging $60 for them has been really off putting in that hobby. I really don't even play a lot of the games I used to and that is part of the reason, because a lot of the games at launch are incomplete. One of the biggest franchises of Microsoft is Halo and they just put out their flagship title without it's wildly popular co-op mode, and it's not expected until like 2023. I get why they did it, because they are a billion dollar company with suits all the way up making the decisions, but a smaller company like Spooky doesn't seem like it would have the problem that MS does.

Manufacturing division is ahead of coding division. Do you want them to just box up all the games and let them sit there for a year?

#22938 2 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Manufacturing division is ahead of coding division. Do you want them to just box up all the games and let them sit there for a year?

Oh is that why? Based on comments it sounds like this is an ongoing issue with Spooky though going back to R&M (maybe earlier, I'm a noob to this hobby and that is as far back as I've gone with Spooky). I know I was following the Halloween thread and it was also the same thing too where the code wasn't that great yet.

I think I did read in one of the threads too that they brought another coder on board so hopefully that helps speed things up.

#22939 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

what is the point of putting out these pins that clearly aren't ready yet codewise?
As someone who is a big console gamer, this trend of putting out unfinished games and charging $60 for them has been really off putting in that hobby.

Well, then you've already answered your own question :p

Same reason it keeps happening in that hobby. People are buying the games regardless of the state they release in, and instantly in many cases. Same thing here, people are buying machines as soon as their announced, sometimes absent any substantial info.

While I agree with the sentiment, it's also a business, and if businesses are rewarded regardless of delivering a beloved machine versus a passable one...That's not to say there aren't passion projects that really get shined before release. It's just not a need_ anymore with the ability to deliver first, and update software for free later. I agree it sucks and I'm in the same boat as you usually waiting for the intended experience to be delivered before checking it out.

As a console gamer you're typically rewarded for waiting to play once it's complete as the game is cheaper to own after it's been on the market a while and almost always available digitally. As a pinball collector though, there's finite stock, so if you don't already have the game, there's a good chance you'll be paying the same or more for a used one - at least in today's crazy world.

#22940 2 years ago

still trying .......

Aug 5th, 2037 : "Want to buy Avatar LE"

#22941 2 years ago

It’s a small company. They are like 1/1000th the size of Stern. Just takes them more time because they don’t have three or four programmers to help finish a game. ALSO…Stern releases a ton of games with unfinished code. Actually the majority are not even close to complete at release. Another thing to consider is that the license is only valid for a certain amount of time so they have to get the hardware out first and then take time polishing the code. This isn’t “hurting the game” it’s just confusing buyers who are too out of touch to realize this or too impatient / impulsive to sit tight for a few months.

Quoted from purbeast:

Oh is that why? Based on comments it sounds like this is an ongoing issue with Spooky though going back to R&M (maybe earlier, I'm a noob to this hobby and that is as far back as I've gone with Spooky). I know I was following the Halloween thread and it was also the same thing too where the code wasn't that great yet.
I think I did read in one of the threads too that they brought another coder on board so hopefully that helps speed things up.

#22942 2 years ago

Took me 3 months but I just did an extensive repaint/shop/hardtop/new parts/plastics/rubbers on a Silverball Mania. (I'd say it's restored but I know people are touchy about that word) Game looks gorgeous. Starting a pinball AirBNB in the fall so I'd love to trade it for a B/C list non-restored DMD. (talking like Shaq or something that casuals would like) Btw, will start opening it up for tourneys in the summer

#22943 2 years ago

Nice! Thought about opening a pinball airbnb in RI pre-pandemmy but covid put the kibosh on that. Maybe I should get back to planning. Best of luck!

Quoted from truemagoo102:

Took me 3 months but I just did an extensive repaint/shop/hardtop/new parts/plastics/rubbers on a Silverball Mania. (I'd say it's restored but I know people are touchy about that word) Game looks gorgeous. Starting a pinball AirBNB in the fall so I'd love to trade it for a B/C list non-restored DMD. (talking like Shaq or something that casuals would like) Btw, will start opening it up for tourneys in the summer

#22944 2 years ago

What is a pinball airbnb? Is that just an airbnb with pinball machines in the room?

#22945 2 years ago

HUO R&M BSE #631 with 229 plays listed up in the market place.

Great seller and machine!

#22946 2 years ago

Hot wheels up for trade. STTNG is pending. Had TAF sold but guy stopped communicating.

#22947 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

What is a pinball airbnb? Is that just an airbnb with pinball machines in the room?

Yep, basically. An Airbnb in our bottom apartment with games set on Freeplay. It's was my wife's idea and I just took it and ran with it. Also will have a ton of old game systems with everdrives for the video game fans. Would like to get an Albany league up and running too, so it'll double as a club house one day a week.

#22948 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Had TAF sold but guy stopped communicating.

Hands down the best friggin TAF I have ever seen in my life other then right out of the box, man I'm showing my age now lol.

#22949 2 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Monster Bash LE or SE please contact me”
2021-12-30
Absecon, NJ
Wanted
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 31 times

#22950 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

I'm putting my entire collection up... Sort of. I won't be moving all three, more likely 1 or 2 depending on what's out there.
GZ premium and DP pro listed as trades. Star Trek as cash or trade. I am admittedly aiming high on the GZ and DP. Additional details in the listings..my wishlist is pretty current but not comprehensive. Easy ground floor loadout right to the driveway

Machine - For Sale

Star Trek (Pro)

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “For your consideration, a Star Trek Pro with around 8800 lifetime plays. This game was originally in an arcade before coming to me in a trade. When I received it, the upper righ...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

Machine - For Trade

For trade: Deadpool (Pro)

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Throwing out trade feelers for my DP pro. Lots of mods and cliffy protectors on the well documented problem areas (katana ball guide, etc)

I believe there are around 1200 lifetim...”

Trade

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

Machine - For Trade

For trade: Godzilla (Premium)

As new - New out of box (first owner) “Basically new out of box. No cabinet or playfield issues to speak of

Local trade only and looking for a trade down with cash coming my way. Would like Stern pro or premium games...”

Trade

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

LOTR and Stranger Things Premium are currently atop the wishlist. JP premium also. Still hoping for trade but will consider cash deals in a few days for the games I listed

There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 459 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/459?hl=pinhigh1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.