IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,329 posts in this topic. You are on page 458 of 607.
#22851 2 years ago

Still looking for any stern LCD pros. Will trade a nice no fear plus cash, or just straight cash.

#22852 2 years ago

Still looking for a Bally Series 2 board. Came from the home models of Captain Fantastic, Fireball, and Galaxy Ranger.

#22853 2 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:Still looking for any stern LCD pros. Will trade a nice no fear plus cash, or just straight cash.
Someone is selling Stranger things

#22854 2 years ago

XMEN LE.

Trades, OBO, bring it.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO as far as I know. Looks it and plays like it. Never a problem. Totally dialed in with all original “NIB” issues fixed (the upgraded aux board and e-clip fix on spinner mag...”
2 years ago
New City, NY
Expired!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/107894

#22855 2 years ago
Quoted from sparksterz:

For real...I've NEVER_ seen that. Not even sure what would cause it. There's usually not significant enough weight there for that to occur. Transformer's aren't light, but to pull the bottom down that much? Was it living in 100% humidity?!

Over the years I've replaced the bottom on three or four pins, all failed due to moisture. Worst was a Goldwings that was on the floor at the sellers house, looked good to me, unfortunately I didn't realize it was soaked until I had already paid. Women offered to give me my money back as I was lifting it up and mumbling WTF. I took it anyway. Cab came out good, as did my others...just give the measurements to the employee in lumber at Home Depot and you don't even have to cut the new wood at home.

#22856 2 years ago

Anyone have a Spy Hunter pin for sale in MA or surrounding areas? Hoping to find one with a nice PF (and nice backglass too ideally). Thanks!

#22857 2 years ago

Ad is officially up. Trade only. Message me with anything. Better pics will go up this weekend but anyone that knows IIA has played this game

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “If we trade, some cash can go either way. TNA is 100% working, has shaker motor and the added target decals. Couple minor cosmetic issues .... a corner chip is missing from one o...”
2021-12-23
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1035 times

#22858 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Seems like it is a gold by the serial # Definitely surprised no one has bit the bullet yet. If it were closer to me I’d prob snag it.

Bringing this full circle - I ended up getting it

My hope was that it was an upgrade to my current Addams. It’s very close to the same and here’s why:

First, confirming it’s not a Gold. (My current isn’t either). The sides are decals, the trim was put on along with the apron, but the caps of the pops and the Thing box are painted originals. Playfield is in pretty good condition, overall better than mine. Plays great! The lights are out because of a burned connector, which is no big deal. So overall, happy with it. Yes the bottom is watered up and needs to be replaced, but it also looks like it had been replaced before which should make it easier to replace again with better wood. No way what’s on there now was original. I’m not concerned about any of this stuff.

So In the end, there are ways my current TAF that I’ve had is nicer, and ways that this one is nicer. I just need to decide if there’s anything worth Frankenstein-ing or not.

#22859 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I might list my Addams Family, amazing condition, easily could pass for HUO, but I don't know the history on it. Nicest unrestored one I've ever seen. Going to be at the top end of what Adams have been going for. Probably won't be able to do an official ad or get pictures until Christmas Day.

Your TAF is in amazing condition, I don't think you'll ever come across another original in this condition again unless it's a NIB remake which of course wouldn't be an original lol.

#22861 2 years ago

Looking to buy something to freshen up the line up that won't break the bank too bad ($4k - 8k ish). Big fan of 90s pins so some that come to mind: Earthshaker, Whirlwind, Creature, RCT, RBION, TOM. Need not be perfect or collector quality. Players condition ok. Prefer 100% working but open minded. Let me know what you have TY.

#22862 2 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Looking to buy something to freshen up the line up that won't break the bank too bad ($4k - 8k ish). Big fan of 90s pins so some that come to mind: Earthshaker, Whirlwind, Creature, RCT, RBION, TOM. Need not be perfect or collector quality. Players condition ok. Prefer 100% working but open minded. Let me know what you have TY.

CFTBL
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/125635

#22863 2 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/125183
NGG

#22865 2 years ago

Anyone have a virtual pinball machine they want to sell or trade.

#22866 2 years ago

Still looking to trade out my loaded huo stranger things plus cash can be worked either way

Roadshow
Revenge from Mars
Tales from the Crypt
Monopoly
Munsters
Twilight Zone
Lord of the rings
AC/DC
Family Guy
Wonka
ToM

Open to DMD titles

Message Me

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Home use game $7450.00 or $6850.00 without topper Willing to sell it or always enjoy a trade Game has the following: Shooter Lane Cliffy Ninja Mirror Pinballs glow in the ...”
2021-12-28
Sherrill, NY
Trade
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 932 times

Added over 2 years ago:

Also add

The Walking Dead

Added over 2 years ago:

NLA - Decided to Keep

#22867 2 years ago

Taito Ice cold beer for sale (sold pending pick up)

#22868 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Vacation America Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a Vacation America from Chicago Gaming. Only 530 games produced . Would consider a trade if local within a few hours of Baltimore, Maryland. Local pickup preferred but wil...”
2021-12-29
Baltimore, MD
1,599 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 788 times

#22869 2 years ago

The Shadow up for sale/trade. Cross/posted

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The Shadow for sale, works 100%, no broken plastics, little to no wear at Sanctum. $5,250 obo or I could trade up/down for something on my list 90’s or newer. New Black Legs ...”
2021-12-27
Pittsburgh, PA
5,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1000 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22870 2 years ago

Loaded Maiden Pro on the market. Topper, laser cut powdercoated rails, tons of extras

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For trade: Loaded Iron Maiden Pro Aces High topper Laser cut side rails and hinges with candy red powdercoat LE speaker rings and lights Kenwood speakers Stern Premium Eddie figur...”
2021-12-27
Springfield, VA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 609 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22871 2 years ago

Price drop on JD, down 200.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice JD for sale. 99% LED. Has topper. Glass has a few scratches but including new glass as well. Various spare plastics included, see pic. Have dead world mod ring and ROM but not...”
2021-12-11
Foxborough, MA
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 1009 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22872 2 years ago

Still have TNA for trade if anyone is interested... ad now has more pics

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “If we trade, some cash can go either way. TNA is 100% working, has shaker motor and the added target decals. Couple minor cosmetic issues .... a corner chip is missing from one o...”
2021-12-23
Manchester, NH

#22873 2 years ago

Figured I'd cross post here for those that may be looking for a nice Roadshow. Happy holidays!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Really nice Roadshow with zero playfield wear, plays 100%, and is loaded with extras. This machine has the following mods/extras: colorDMD, full non-ghosting LEDs, rare interactive...”
2021-12-27
Vienna, VA
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 639 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22874 2 years ago

Looking for:
Pinbot (players condition)
Caribbean Cruise (any condition or non-working)
Pinball Magic

Package deals considered for any two listed.

#22875 2 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Figured I'd cross post here for those that may be looking for a nice Roadshow. Happy holidays!

Machine - For Sale

For sale or trade: Road Show

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Really nice Roadshow with zero playfield wear, plays 100%, and is loaded with extras. This machine has the following mods/extras: colorDMD, full non-ghosting LEDs, rare interactive...”

14 hours ago

Vienna, VA

5,500 (Firm)

per3per3

PM Sent

#22876 2 years ago

Slight price drop the other day. A few interested parties, but still available at the moment.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Stock, just like new, Star Wars Pro. Unboxed this past September. Pictures show when it was unboxed as well as current condition. Only trades I would be willing to make are: ...”
2021-12-15
Syracuse, NY
Archived after: 48 days
Viewed: 820 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22877 2 years ago

Anyone selling any stern pros in New England to buy a RUSH? Ideally deadpool, jurassic park or Munsters (or all 3!)

#22878 2 years ago

Interested in trading my Houdini (very nice condition, plays great, with a handful of "tasteful" mods included) for multiple early-to-mid-80s solid state games, ideally in decent and playing condition, but need not be museum pieces. Happy to provide more info and discuss ideas by PM.

#22879 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “91 Bally The Party Zone $3000.00 obro Don’t see many wpc dmd pins for this price so grab it while you can Translight is Autographed by Dennis Nordman & Artist Greg Frer...”
2022-01-05
Sherrill, NY
3,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 574 times

Looking to trade out my Party Zone plus cash for something else

It’s Autographed by Dennis Nordman & Greg Freres on the Backglass

Players Game - Not Perfect but plays very well
Shipped out / New Star Posts

New Bi-Directional Motor Board installed

Willing to add up to 3000$ cash on the glass plus Party Zone for another pin

If you want it outright $3000.00
Message me

#22880 2 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone selling any stern pros in New England to buy a RUSH? Ideally deadpool, jurassic park or Munsters (or all 3!)

Nah I'm waiting for Herman's Hermits then maybe

#22881 2 years ago

Looking to clear space--open to offers.

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Includes all these gameplan parts & boards: -Nice set of sharpshooter II plastics & pop bumper caps -11 Various cabinet, backbox, and playfield wiring harnesses (Super nov...”
2022-03-22
Ballston Spa, NY
700 (OBO)
Archived after: 51 days
Viewed: 719 times

#22883 2 years ago

If anyone is interested in a Waterworld for $2200 or so, let me know. Going to be listing it soon hopefully. Plays great, LEDs. Some flipper wear that someone in the past touched up and mylared.

#22884 2 years ago

Batman Forever. - all original. Nice display, playfield, cabinet. Pics coming. $4200obo

#22885 2 years ago

Tossing this out there possibly looking to trade my HUO R&M BSE later run machine in the mid 600's with all the latest fixes already done. R&M has the speaker LGB lights, speaker grills, side rail portal lights, side blade artwork, scary terry, rick and morty figures added, pinball life shooter lane ramp, purple coin door, UV lighting kit, additional back box led lighting, plastic protectors, blue led crystal mod and maybe a few others that I'm forgetting.

I'm the original owner.

Looking for a MMr

#22886 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Tossing this out there possibly looking to trade my HUO R&M BSE later run machine in the mid 600's with all the latest fixes already done. R&M has the speaker LGB lights, speaker grills, side rail portal lights, side blade artwork, scary terry, rick and morty figures added, pinball life shooter lane ramp, purple coin door, UV lighting kit, additional back box led lighting, plastic protectors, blue led crystal mod and maybe a few others that I'm forgetting.
I'm the original owner.
Looking for a MMr

Straight shooting guy, highly recommend.

#22887 2 years ago

I have a very nice TSPP with shaker, full led, color dmd, art blades and other misc mods. Beautiful playfield and cab.
Only issue is upper pf kicker coil is weak.

Want to trade this pin with cash on top for a Vault AC/DC LUCI or Vault Met Premium

Game is in central Connecticut if you would like to check it out

#22888 2 years ago

#22889 2 years ago

For sale in Central Mass. Stranger Things Premium. Ad in Marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For Sale, Stranger things Premium with UV kit. Local pickup only. Includes, Stern UV kit Shaker motor Stern art blades Flipper fidelity 10" system d20 shooter rod Steve's bat m...”
2021-12-29
Worcester, MA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 907 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22890 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Vacation America Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling a Vacation America built by Chicago Gaming. Lots of fun for not very much money, especially in the current secondary market. Only 530 were built. Local pickup in Baltimore,...”
2022-01-02
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 642 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22891 2 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Machine - For Sale

Vacation America

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling a Vacation America built by Chicago Gaming.
Lots of fun for not very much money, especially in the current secondary market.
Only 530 were built.
Local pickup in Baltimore,...”

2 hours ago

Baltimore, MD

1,499 (OBO)

stretch2

Is this the one that was listed for free on CL last week?

#22892 2 years ago

Looking for a Iron Maiden Pro.

Thanks.

#22893 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “91 Bally The Party Zone $3000.00 obro Don’t see many wpc dmd pins for this price so grab it while you can Translight is Autographed by Dennis Nordman & Artist Greg Frer...”
2022-01-05
Sherrill, NY
3,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 574 times

#22894 2 years ago

Looking for an NBA Fastbreak in the New England area. Anyone considering selling one? Thanks!

#22895 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Stern Pro Star Trek Pinball Machine with Shaker motor, Topper and upgraded speakers. Documented Home Use Only. Brand new out of box, very low plays.”
2021-12-30
North Smithfield, RI
5,900 (Firm)
Viewed: 230 times

#22896 2 years ago

Anyone looking for a Stern Playboy that is reasonably priced? Send me a PM. Trades welcome with + or - cash.

Thanks for all the interest. Game is sold.

#22897 2 years ago

1980 Bally Rolling Stones - For Sale if anyone is interested. Very nice cabinet and back glass. Playfield was nicely touched up in areas and sealed. Playfield protector installed, full LEDS and alltek lamp driver board installed. Shopped with new rubbers, ball and brand new pop bumper caps. Magnetic Rolling Stones Apron iinstalled. Driver board rebuilt with new capacitors and regulated. No missing digits. New Legs and teflon leg levelers. I a lot of love went into this machine.
PM if interested.

Trades for newer Stern Pinball machines considered.

#22898 2 years ago

TNA still for trade ...... what do you have? + or - cash Top of my list are Transformers, Beatles, Stern IJ, Funhouse, R&M and TAF. Not interested in Halloween or Ultraman (got 5 different trade offers for those titles)

Machine - For Sale
2021-12-23
Manchester, NH

#22899 2 years ago

DO YOU NEED TRANSPORT?? Offering up transport from RI (in and around area) to upstate NY (in and around that area). Let me know what you need and I’ll give you a reasonable price (it will be a hell of a lot cheaper than STI rates). I’ve moved over 150 pins in my time in this hobby, so hopefully that gives me some street credit? I’ll be making the trip in roughly 3wks. Let me know what you got!

#22900 2 years ago

Had The Flintstones up for trade but changed to a straight sale listing.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice "The Flintstones", full LED, new color DMD, cartoon decal mod on the playfield .. also cartoon translite (original translite included.) Sorry, no shipping. I want the bu...”
2021-12-14
Cortland, NY
4,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 631 times

There are 30,329 posts in this topic. You are on page 458 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/458?hl=peruman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.