IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,394 posts in this topic. You are on page 457 of 608.
#22801 2 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Anybody in southeastern MA have a nice piece of Bally widebody glass (no scratches)? I'm looking for a replacement piece. I have one that is fairly scratched up. It is 27.5" x 43" x 3/16".
Alternatively, I'm being quoted $89 by a local glass company. Any idea if that's a fair price? It seems a bit high to me, but I must admit I'm losing touch with prices lately.

Pinball life has it, not sure how bad shipping would be. The 2 pack is pretty reasonable.

I would guess your local glass shop price would lower quickly bypassing some quantity. See how much 10 would be, maybe some other locals need some.

#22802 2 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Anybody in southeastern MA have a nice piece of Bally widebody glass (no scratches)? I'm looking for a replacement piece. I have one that is fairly scratched up. It is 27.5" x 43" x 3/16".
Alternatively, I'm being quoted $89 by a local glass company. Any idea if that's a fair price? It seems a bit high to me, but I must admit I'm losing touch with prices lately.

If you need it quick, don't want to deal with shipping, and want to support a local glass company, $89 seems perfectly fair.

#22803 2 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Problem is that a lot of local glass shops do not temper the glass onsite and send it out for that so you might have to wait. I paid about $75 5 years ago to have a piece made which included the beveling and sending out for tempering. Now when I need a piece, I go down to Automated and by directly from them.

#22804 2 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. Pinballlife is 1/4 inch too wide for my Paragon. I’ll probably buy local.

Quoted from sagejr:

which included the beveling

Do you need to specify beveling? Is there specifics that I need to give? I originally said no edge treatment.

#22805 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

which included the beveling

That's not necessary. Sanded edges are fine. Otherwise, it adds to the cost.

Quoted from Nokoro:

Is there specifics that I need to give?

Sanded edges (not polished or beveled), and no logo/bug.

Quoted from Nokoro:

I think I might have one new sheet left in storage, but I'm a couple hours northwest.

Pre-covid, the price range was around $50-$60 per wide sheet in my area. I haven't checked on what pricing is currently, but everything else has gone up, so I assume glass has too.

#22806 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

That's not necessary. Sanded edges are fine. Otherwise, it adds to the cost.

Sanded edges (not polished or beveled), and no logo/bug.

I think I might have one new sheet left in storage, but I'm a couple hours northwest.
Pre-covid, the price range was around $50-$60 per wide sheet in my area. I haven't checked on what pricing is currently, but everything else has gone up, so I assume glass has too.

Thanks. Probably not worth driving a couple hours just to save a little. I appreciate all the responses. Unless someone closer has one they want to part with, I’ll probably just order.

#22807 2 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Thanks. Probably not worth driving a couple hours just to save a little. I appreciate all the responses. Unless someone closer has one they want to part with, I’ll probably just order.

I recently ordered the two pack from pinballlife. Arrived quickly and intact. It’s slightly spendier than a glass shop, but worth not having to hassle.

#22808 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a Defender cabinet or Centipede cocktail setup with mame computer? Drop me a PM. This is later Defender cab with non-pinball coin door which is present.

#22809 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Pinball life has it, not sure how bad shipping would be. The 2 pack is pretty reasonable.
I would guess your local glass shop price would lower quickly bypassing some quantity. See how much 10 would be, maybe some other locals need some.

Another option when buying from a local glass shop is to ask if they temper the glass on site, and keep calling around until you find a shop that does temper on site. Cut out the middle man and save some money.

#22810 2 years ago

Anyone looking for a HUO loaded Stranger Things Pro

Looking to trade and add cash to ensure a mutual deal

Looking for
TZ
ToM
Road Show
Ac/Dc
Ripleys BION
LoTR

Message me if you take interest or have a game I may take interest in

See my Ad in Market Place

Thanks and happy holidays

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Home use game $7450.00 or $6850.00 without topper Willing to sell it or always enjoy a trade Game has the following: Shooter Lane Cliffy Ninja Mirror Pinballs glow in the ...”
2021-12-28
Sherrill, NY
Trade
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 932 times

#22811 2 years ago
Quoted from gameroompinball:

Can anyone recommend a pinball tech in the Bloomfield CT area? I have friend/ new pinball owner that need some help with setup, basic maintenance etc. PM me for details. Thx

I can handle that in a week or so, just need to get through the holidays.

#22812 2 years ago
Quoted from mattosborn:

The bottom is falling out of it…. Red flag. Hard pass.

For real...I've NEVER_ seen that. Not even sure what would cause it. There's usually not significant enough weight there for that to occur. Transformer's aren't light, but to pull the bottom down that much? Was it living in 100% humidity?!

#22813 2 years ago
Quoted from sparksterz:

Not even sure what would cause it.

It may have gotten damp.

#22814 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

It may have gotten damp.

It must have...I'd think if it flooded there'd be more evidence on the cabinet art or legs given their distinct color...

#22815 2 years ago
Quoted from sparksterz:

It must have...I'd think if it flooded there'd be more evidence on the cabinet art or legs given their distinct color...

Basements can be damp without actually flooding.

#22816 2 years ago

Still looking to trade for Classic 90s Williams/Bally games including Funhouse, Whirlwind, TOM, etc. Right now I have an AC/DC premium and South Park to trade. Projects are OK. Anyone have a JJP GNR LE to get rid of yet?

#22817 2 years ago
Quoted from sparksterz:

For real...I've NEVER_ seen that. Not even sure what would cause it. There's usually not significant enough weight there for that to occur. Transformer's aren't light, but to pull the bottom down that much? Was it living in 100% humidity?!

It's a flood game for sure. I hope whoever picked it up got it for considerably less than what they were asking.

#22818 2 years ago

Walking dead pro for trade..
Looking for the following:
Diner
Stern Kiss
Funhouse
Ac/Dc
Mnf
And others..
Shoot me a message and we can work out the difference if applicable..

Other games for sale/trade:
Gott. Buckaroo project
Gott. Pink Panther project
DE Phantom of the Opera
Coming soon: Bally Rolling Stones

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking for trades… Game is in good condition. Plays 100%. This example has the following extras: Side art (cabinet inside artwork) Lower "Don't open" plastics mod Prison tow...”
2022-02-07
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1241 times

#22819 2 years ago

Just posted my Ripley’s Believe it or Not in the market. Game plays great, it’s clean and lots of extras to go with it.

#22820 2 years ago

Anyone have medievel king of Payne topper avail?

#22821 2 years ago

anyone have "Fast Eddie's" phone number?....

#22822 2 years ago

sent it to you

Quoted from monkfe:

#22823 2 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I used Central Glass up your way. I paid $69 for a large piece for a pitch and bat. Can't find anything cheaper.

#22824 2 years ago

Picked up a Star Trek Pro in a trade. Was on location with 8800 plays and the playfield needs a good cleaning but pretty good condition overall for being in an arcade. Will try to clean up a bit before creating a listing but if anyone's looking for a working project priced $1k+ below recent sales feel free to reach out

Also, if you reached out regarding GZ and I haven't responded I'll be getting to messages later tonight. Thanks

#22825 2 years ago

Might be putting my TNA up for trade soon here on Pinside (going to play it a few more days to see if I'm ready to move on). HUO with shaker and cushy target decals. One drop has a chip in it but working 100%. Normally I would sell outright but with used games hard to find, going the trade only route

#22826 2 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

I used Central Glass up your way. I paid $69 for a large piece for a pitch and bat. Can't find anything cheaper.

Thanks. They are who I called. They seem to have the best price.

#22827 2 years ago

Hot Wheels and Wonka LE up for trade. Looking for EHOH, Ghostbusters, Star Trek LE and others.

I might list my Addams Family, amazing condition, easily could pass for HUO, but I don't know the history on it. Nicest unrestored one I've ever seen. Going to be at the top end of what Adams have been going for. Probably won't be able to do an official ad or get pictures until Christmas Day.

#22828 2 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

Fast Eddy will be in North Jersey later this week delivering a pin to me from Maine….perhaps you can catch him while he’s down?!

#22829 2 years ago

Still looking for a Jacks Open or Lucky Hand EM in decent condition.

#22830 2 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I also still need a wide body of glass. $89 doesn't sound bad.

#22831 2 years ago

pinballlife for glass worked for me.

#22832 2 years ago
Quoted from Catch86:

pinballlife for glass worked for me.

It seems there are two sizes for Bally wide body glass, and pinballlife only sells one of them. Theirs is 27.75” wide. For Paragon, I need 27.5”. Marco has it, but it is much more expensive than what I was quoted from the local place.

#22833 2 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

That's a pretty good price for a one off.

#22834 2 years ago

Can try this place for glass if you're not in a big hurry...

https://www.onedayglass.com/

I used them when I needed a custom size for my Jolly Ride. Total price was $75.93 and arrived in about a month.

#22835 2 years ago

Can we please get back to sub sandwich locations?

#22836 2 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

https://www.onedayglass.com/

Total price was $75.93 and arrived in about a month.

seems like they need a new name

#22837 2 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

seems like they need a new name

Some Day Glass

#22838 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a WCS94, color DMD preferred. Game should play 100%. Willing to travel up to 6 hours from Washington DC Metropolitan Area.”
2021-12-22
Saint Leonard, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 45 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22839 2 years ago

Playfield glass ordered. Thanks all for the input. Now I’m off to get a sandwich. Anyone have any recommendations?

#22840 2 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Thinking about trading out my ice cold beer after Christmas break.
It's my second one and when my buddy finishes his house in a few weeks and takes some of his pins i'll be too arcade game heavy for my taste.
Waiting on a new control panel overlay (the good one from chomping quarters/this old game, due monday).
Would like trade it for a pin (trades only as of right now).
My wish list is up to date, i'm open to trading up or down plus cash and other pins too.
Preferably the top tier system 11's and newer, not all that interested in any of the pins that i've owned unless the deal is too good to pass up.
I don't mind mechanical projects, but i'm completely unqualified to repair major playfield wear.
Joe
Please if you contact me, use your name so i know with whom i'm speaking with.

Lot's of requests to buy this. But no trade deals so far.
I'd say the control panel overlay was done, but seems usps delivered it to a front porch, just NOT my front porch (4 cameras, i was home and i don't live in a place where porch pirates could get away with anything).
Still like to trade it with cash up or down. Maybe i'll change my mind after christmas if i find something to actually purchase.

#22841 2 years ago

I'm feeling the itch, and don't have room to add one. Anyone have anything interesting to trade for an insanely nice Transformers LE combo ?
color dmd,Mckee optimus prime topper,Acrylic alternate speaker panel with purple/ red split LED speaker lights, split color led flipper buttons, sparky pinball mini tv screen with movie clips, cointaker interactive back box lighting,bumble bee shooter rod mirror blades with cutout decals applied, titan rubbers, flipper toppers, not a scratch, decals are perfect around legs.
We really enjoy the game,and it plays great, just feel like switching things up a little if the right game comes along. Obviously I like modded games open to a lot of modern Wiiliams or Stern premium/LE games +/- cash as needed possibly spiderman, ACNC, MM, stranger things, sopranos...
Located in the sub capital of the world, with easy no step loading.

#22842 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

#22843 2 years ago

Just listed my Pinball Magic for sale. Flawless playfield, Color DMD, LED's, Titans, etc. Prefer cash but open to trades for games on my wishlist +/- cash.

Machine - For Sale
Pinball Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent example of this limited production (1,200 units) game that has been well-maintained. Details: - Flawless playfield - Color DMD installed (original DMD also included) -...”
2021-12-22
Westborough, MA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 343 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22844 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

"Bells" in Palmyra, N.Y.
One will feed a Family..

#22845 2 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

"Bells" in Palmyra, N.Y.
One will feed a Family..

Hey! That wasn't my quote...don't drag ME into this. I've been a good boy lately.

#22846 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm feeling the itch, and don't have room to add one. Anyone have anything interesting to trade for an insanely nice Transformers LE combo ?
color dmd,Mckee optimus prime topper,Acrylic alternate speaker panel with purple/ red split LED speaker lights, split color led flipper buttons, sparky pinball mini tv screen with movie clips, cointaker interactive back box lighting,bumble bee shooter rod mirror blades with cutout decals applied, titan rubbers, flipper toppers, not a scratch, decals are perfect around legs.
We really enjoy the game,and it plays great, just feel like switching things up a little if the right game comes along. Obviously I like modded games open to a lot of modern Wiiliams or Stern premium/LE games +/- cash as needed possibly spiderman, ACNC, MM, stranger things, sopranos...
Located in the sub capital of the world, with easy no step loading.

This is a beautiful example of an under appreciated pin.

#22847 2 years ago

Possibly looking to trade my very nice TZ for a Tron pro, Eli ramps a must, prefer 3D trans & arcade mod

#22848 2 years ago
Quoted from Frogman:

Just listed my Pinball Magic for sale. Flawless playfield, Color DMD, LED's, Titans, etc. Prefer cash but open to trades for games on my wishlist +/- cash.

Machine - For Sale

Pinball Magic

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Excellent example of this limited production (1,200 units) game that has been well-maintained.

Details:

- Flawless playfield
- Color DMD installed (original DMD also included)
-...”

3 hours ago

Westborough, MA

Frogman

That looks super nice! GLWS!

#22849 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Quoted from sulli10:

This is a beautiful example of an under appreciated pin.

And from an under appreciated Pinsider.

#22850 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And from an under appreciated Pinsider.

For sure!

There are 30,394 posts in this topic. You are on page 457 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/457?hl=drain860 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.