IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 456 of 608.
#22751 2 years ago

My arcade is over capacity and Pinbot sadly must go (first world problems). New plastics, rubbers, Comet LEDs to include color matched inserts, fully working and includes the topper. Great game. Get your new pin by Christmas.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Pinbot- New Plastics, LEDs, Rubbers! Pinbot Circuits Activated! Up for grabs is a nice Pinbot. A fun system 11 game you can still get for under $3,000. Positives: Plays 100% and so...”
2021-12-18
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 350 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22752 2 years ago

Just a shout out to Tim at https://pixelsandpinball.com/, a new distributor in MA. I had arranged to get a game delivered from him yesterday at 10am. At 9:40am I'm coming from Home Depot with a new ramp to get pins into my bulkhead when I stumble across my son's school being evacuated. Kids outside in space blankets, cops everywhere. Just a scary scene, and the parental alert system failed to boot. I just happened to be at the right place, right time.

Thankfully just a false alarm due to all that Tik Tok BS, but my son got checked off the list and I got him home at 10:30. Tim and his son where still there for us and got the game into the basement minutes later. Besides the false domestic terrorism scare on my end, the whole process couldn't have gone smoother. Great guy, and will absolutely be purchasing from him again!

#22753 2 years ago

XMEN LE up in the market. A truly limited game that kicks total ass. Trades cool too.

#22754 2 years ago

FT: Guardians of the Galaxy Pro.
Good condition.
Will add reasonable cash if warranted.

Looking for: AC/DC Premium, Led Zep Pro or Premium.
Will listen to other Stern offers: Must be a game I have not had before.
SAM or newer.

#22755 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

XMEN LE up in the market. A truly limited game that kicks total ass. Trades cool too.

Couldn't agree more on the LE with the Newton ball mod and custom sound code.

#22756 2 years ago

Anyone have a Funhouse for trade?

#22757 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Anyone have a Funhouse for trade?

What do you have to trade?

#22758 2 years ago

anyone recommend a good repair person in the Easton/ Brockton area. I have a friend who is looking for one

#22759 2 years ago

Might part with Elvira House of horrors premium completely loaded. Upgraded speakers, light up speakers, coffin mod, shaker motor, side blades, stern topper, stern shooter knob, stern armor, video screen in the apron both sides mod, Cliffy protectors, glow in the dark rubbers.

#22760 2 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

anyone recommend a good repair person in the Easton/ Brockton area. I have a friend who is looking for one

Have you tried Allan Davidson? If it's something small I may be able to help out, I'm one town over. Shoot me a PM.

#22761 2 years ago

Thinking about moving my JP premium from the last run earlier in the year. Mint HUO with Lior’s TRex,Stern side art,Stern amber shooter rod,Titan rubbers, jeep mod,Barbasol flasher and movie code. Check out my wishlist for possible trades. Around 300 plays and absolutely mint. +/- cash depending on what ya got. PM me with possibilities!

#22762 2 years ago

#22763 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Have you tried Allan Davidson? If it's something small I may be able to help out, I'm one town over. Shoot me a PM.

Yes, I have used him several times and I did refer him. Alan made an appointment with him 2 weeks ago, cancelled at the last minute and hasnt called him back to reschedule as promised. Thanks for you offer, thats awesome!

#22764 2 years ago

Stranger Things Pro - FS or FT
More photos taken
Over $1000 in mods

$7450 or Trade + I can add up to $2000 cash based on offer

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Home use game $7450.00 or $6850.00 without topper Willing to sell it or always enjoy a trade Game has the following: Shooter Lane Cliffy Ninja Mirror Pinballs glow in the ...”
2021-12-28
Sherrill, NY
Trade
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 932 times

#22765 2 years ago

Anyone have an empty cabinet+backbox and/or wiring harnesses for a standard-body Williams system 3-7 solid state pin? Willing to drive up to about 3 hours to pick it up.

PM me, let me know what you've got!

#22766 2 years ago

HUO Houdini for trade. Has the add on power supply, day 1 Protectors, Topper and a few other mods. Beautiful low play game! Would be looking for a Met Premium, JJP GNR or FG. Cash either way ok

#22767 2 years ago

Can anyone recommend a pinball tech in the Bloomfield CT area? I have friend/ new pinball owner that need some help with setup, basic maintenance etc. PM me for details. Thx

#22768 2 years ago

Listed my Dialed In LE for trade preferably. Would love to work something for a MBr or a newer Stern. Game is in great condition and fun to play, I’m just not a big JJP guy and haven’t quite been able to connect with one. I only just got this a week ago and am still enjoying it but I know it won’t stay super long so I might as well see what’s out there in case the right opportunity pops up.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE #99 Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Not needing to move this right away but putting it out there to potentially trade. Would sell outright too. I haven’t had this long at all but JJP games are just not for me. I...”
2021-12-19
Rogers, AR
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 832 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22769 2 years ago

So…no one has bought this TAF Gold on Long Island yet for $7k? What’s going on?

#22770 2 years ago

Not sure if this is cool to ask here (happy to make a donation if something happens to materialize) but by any chance is anybody interested in trading pins for a 2012 Fender Custom Shop David Gilmour Relic Stratocaster with case + candy? I'm toying with the idea of letting mine go to get some new games. Perhaps there is somebody out there who is looking to pick one up. I have a decent size wishlist and am also looking for an afterburner climax deluxe if by some coincidence you happen to have one of those for trade or sale. Feel free to PM me if interested.

#22771 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Never saw a listing

#22772 2 years ago

It’s a trap! They want 10k

Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Never saw a listing
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"a6a913f932cbc31ea4983641bf6ba1c5f97f8c44-1639961790-1800"};
//]]>

#22773 2 years ago

Its not a gold, no plack, cabinet bottom falling out , playfield is beat, cabinet and head beat
Thats the word or a few guys would have bought it already Just to much money for a game that needs all that work

#22774 2 years ago
Quoted from mike200mph:

Its not a gold, no plack, cabinet bottom falling out , playfield is beat, cabinet and head beat
Thats the word or a few guys would have bought it already Just to much money for a game that needs all that work

If it's not a gold, why would it have a plaque?

#22775 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

The obvious answer someone added it for a buck.

#22776 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

It could be a late run "gold" but not a gold "special collectors edition". I did not see a plaque fixed to the front of the cab in the pics.

#22777 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

The obvious answer someone added it for a buck.

Like slapping a Shelby sticker on a Pinto.

#22778 2 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Well an Adams Family does have value so not that extreme

#22779 2 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Yeah, it's actually nothing like doing that...

#22780 2 years ago
Quoted from JKirby:

Machine - For Sale

Demolition Man

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Good Day Everyone,

Looking to move on from my Demo Man. Everything works, game is LED'd. Far left 'Freeze' insert is lifted a little, the plastic by the car is broken at the end...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

Price lowered - few inquiries nothing serious yet. No one wants Wesley Snipes to join their family to celebrate?

#22781 2 years ago

Striker Xtreme up for sale, posting for a friend. Nice shape, plays great, LEDs, NVRAM, etc. See ad for pics. Easy load up. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
Striker Xtreme Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Listing a nice Striker Xtreme for a friend. Plays great, boards clean, NVRAM installed, LEDs. Easy pickup, right out the door to your vehicle, no stairs and I'll help load. Drop...”
2021-12-20
Merrimack, NH
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 262 times

#22782 2 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:Like slapping a Shelby sticker on a Pinto.

It's closer to slapping a "5.0" badge on a "4.6" Mustang.

#22783 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Where was this advertised? Didn't see a thing.

#22785 2 years ago

Looks like the first pic is of a standard in a basement and the others look like a gold in a storage unit. Shouldn't the label say Gold if it was a Gold?

#22786 2 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Looks like the first pic is of a standard in a basement and the others look like a gold in a storage unit. Shouldn't the label say Gold if it was a Gold?

It’s the same crappy machine in all pictures. Maybe the lighting is throwing you off.

#22787 2 years ago

It doesn’t look too bad to me…gold or otherwise.

Quoted from mattosborn:

It’s the same crappy machine in all pictures. Maybe the lighting is throwing you off.

#22788 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Lady told me she had 30 responses, including some clown who offered $10k and then showed up with $5K.

So obviously there was plenty of interest in it.

Game looks fine to me, probably needs a little Love but it’s an Addams gold and it’s $7K. Somebody got a pretty good deal.

#22789 2 years ago

Seems like it is a gold by the serial # Definitely surprised no one has bit the bullet yet. If it were closer to me I’d prob snag it.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Lady told me she had 30 responses, including some clown who offered $10k and then showed up with $5K.
So obviously there was plenty of interest in it.
Game looks fine to me, probably needs a little Love but it’s an Addams gold and it’s $7K. Somebody got a pretty good deal.

#22790 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Seems like it is a gold by the serial # Definitely surprised no one has bit the bullet yet. If it were closer to me I’d prob snag it.

It’s sold

#22791 2 years ago

Ahhh well, good for them

#22792 2 years ago

I have a Buck Rogers in above average shape (well minus some flaking in the bg) - looking for a trade for another SS.

#22793 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

The bottom is falling out of it…. Red flag. Hard pass.

#22795 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a rather cheap Rob Zombie? Buy/trade?

#22796 2 years ago

Looking for a stern coinbox? Please PM if you have an extra one you'd like to sell. ty

#22797 2 years ago

Picked up a Star Pool a while back for a buddy of mine, and he grabbed another game. Game has a pretty nice cabinet, good playfield with some mylar spots lifting. Fully working. BG has a decent amount of flaking.

Picked up two more games recently, so I need a slot back.

Willing to pass it on for the $350 I paid for it. Or in the spirit of Christmas, I’ll even knock off 75 bucks and someone can have it for $275 if they come get it quick.

#22798 2 years ago

I’ve got a newish one for you at PizzaJ

Quoted from acedanger:

Looking for a stern coinbox? Please PM if you have an extra one you'd like to sell. ty

#22799 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’ve got a newish one for you at PizzaJ

Awesome!! Much appreciated Sir!!

#22800 2 years ago

Anybody in southeastern MA have a nice piece of Bally widebody glass (no scratches)? I'm looking for a replacement piece. I have one that is fairly scratched up. It is 27.5" x 43" x 3/16".

Alternatively, I'm being quoted $89 by a local glass company. Any idea if that's a fair price? It seems a bit high to me, but I must admit I'm losing touch with prices lately.

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 456 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/456?hl=arcyallen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.