IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 454 of 608.
#22651 2 years ago

Casting wide net. Looking for Houdini, stern Indy, shadow.

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice condition. Magnet and scoop look beautiful....Cab I think has just very light fade. Not looking to sell outright yet but I know I will get Pms asking to sell Want is...”
2021-11-30
Bethany Beach, DE
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1698 times

#22652 2 years ago

Looking to add Mando pro to the lineup at PizzaJ. Lmk if you’ve got one you’re considering selling or know of a distributor who’s holding. Also… I might be interested in a Houdini or ACNC for the house.

#22653 2 years ago

Centaur II
Used - shows wear, needs some work “selling my Bally Centaur 2 playfield shows much wear , also wear on cabinet , needs a little love plays ok occasionally doesn't kick out the multiball , i do not have ...”
2,500 (OBO)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Centaur II Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “selling my Bally Centaur 2 playfield shows much wear , also wear on cabinet , needs a little love plays ok occasionally doesn't kick out the multiball , i do not have ...”
2021-11-19
Middletown, NY
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 69 days
Viewed: 645 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Lightning Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “selling my Stern Lightning . this game has been in my collection for over ten years , was originally in the Scott Charles collection . decided to let her go . will ship if b...”
2021-11-19
Middletown, NY
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 47 days
Viewed: 561 times

#22655 2 years ago

Weekend price drop on TSPP if anyone interested. I am redoing my flooring on Monday so I would love to move it this weekend. If not then I might as well just hold onto it. Would still love to work a trade for a MBr.

#22656 2 years ago

Looking to buy one of the following:

KISS pro
Jurassic Park pro
Deadpool pro

Cash on the glass

#22657 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Looking to add Mando pro to the lineup at PizzaJ. Lmk if you’ve got one you’re considering selling or know of a distributor who’s holding. Also… I might be interested in a Houdini or ACNC for the house.

Mando is a popular location game. Great theme and the gameplay is addictive with those wild Dwight playfield multipliers

#22658 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Possibly looking to change up the line up. Only interested in trades at the moment. This JP pro is the closest to a premium as it gets. I installed: The moving T-Rex mod (moves...”
2021-12-05
Lewiston, NY
Trade
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 807 times

Up for trade If anyone has anything on the list. Bunch of mods.

#22659 2 years ago

WTB: Flash, Flash Gordon, Mata Hari, Power Play, Sinbad, Fire Power II

Will consider other early SS Williams, Bally, Gotlieb

Any condition considered.

Thx

#22660 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Dialed In Limited Edition #99 Loaded with mods and the best available topper ($500 alone). Pinstadiums not included and already moved to another game. Another blemish is a slight ...”
2021-12-03
Harpers Ferry, WV
Trade
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 780 times

#22661 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice and clean Frankenstein with the large ColorDMD installed. Shopped with LEDs in the inserts and GI. No broken fingers on the monster, code is updated to the latest ROMs. St...”
2021-12-05
Harpers Ferry, WV
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 265 times

#22662 2 years ago

Anyone have anything to trade for a neptune?

#22663 2 years ago

My Stranger Things LE is back on the market after having it marked sale pending for quite some time. Buyer was being incredibly sketchy so its back on the market.

#22664 2 years ago

3 pins are in this months jaybird auction in Frederick md, which ends this Thursday December 8:

Williams contact: works 100%, cab has some bumps and bruises, nice pf and bg, game was in a home most of its life and was well maintained by coinopdoc

Williams f14: game boots and plays, clean mpu. Average playfield. Cabinet has water damage and would probably need replaced.

Williams road kings: beautiful machine, plays 100%. Game had a full topside tear down with Titan silicone rings and Comet led in the gi and feature. Nice all around.

Link to auction:
https://www.jaybirdauctions.com/

#22665 2 years ago

Toying with trading out my HUO Stranger Things - Pro Model
UV Kit from Stern
Glow in the Dark Titans
Ninja Mirror Balls
Premium Metal Apron w/ Lamps installed & UV
D&D Stern Shooter
Stern Inner Art
Stern Topper
Cliffy at Shooter Lane
Shaker Motor
Cleland Sound Modded Code w/ amazing sound upgrades

Let me know what you have
Can add up to 2000$ cash towards another pin

Seeking Newer Sterns / DMD titles also

Message me

If you have dealt with me before you know I’m pretty easy going

Thanks

#22666 2 years ago

Still willing to trade my Star Wars Pro for another LCD title. Completely stock and looks brand new as it’s only been out if the box for a couple of months.

#22667 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Toying with trading out my HUO Stranger Things - Pro Model
UV Kit
Glow in the Dark Titans
Premium Metal Apron w/ Lamps installed & UV
D&D Stern Shooter
Stern Inner Art
Stern Topper
Cliffy at Shooter Lane
Cleland Sound Modded Code w/ amazing sound upgrades
Let me know what you have
Can add up to 1500$ cash towards another pin
Seeking Newer / DMD titles also
Message me
If you have dealt with me before you know I’m pretty easy going
Thanks

Pm'd ya.

#22669 2 years ago

Reposting - seeking Munsters. Post got deleted as I put this message here before I put the ad on Classifieds. (Sorry mods, my bad, such a rookie mistake.)

Selling Munsters - looks and plays great, 2nd owner HUO. Ask $5500.

Ad coming for Ripley’s Beieve it or not

#22670 2 years ago

I'm looking for a junky condition, but working early solid state that could be a good candidate for a retheme

#22671 2 years ago

A trade proposal...

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Vacation America in good condition that plays well, that I would like to trade for an older working title . I would also consider a newer game with only a moderate cash outlay. Fu...”
2021-12-08
Baltimore, MD
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 336 times

#22672 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I'm looking for a junky condition, but working early solid state that could be a good candidate for a retheme

$20k by Christmas

#22673 2 years ago

Jurassic Park Premium w/movie code and Tilt Topper added to the marketplace. Looking for a trade (see ad) but would consider outright sale.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Stern Jurassic Park Premium in shape you expect. Just over 400 plays at time of listing (Bunch of restarts. Under 800 balls played). Includes now out of production Tilt Topper....”
2022-01-17
Morristown, NJ
9,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 166 days
Viewed: 2431 times

#22674 2 years ago

Fire! for sale, plays well, Cab has some bumps and bruises but solid. Boards clean with a couple of replaced components, No battery rot.Trumbull,CT $1950

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fire! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Playing Fire!. I just rebuilt the bottom of the head (bottom panel was toast) Cabinet is solid with some wear and tear. Playfield has Mylar. New rubber. New balls. Toyotab...”
2021-12-08
Trumbull, CT
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 730 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22675 2 years ago

Anyone have a Bally Star Trek playfield kicking around? Looking for a "wall hanger" to restore but won't turn down a populated one in better shape either.

#22676 2 years ago

After multiple inquiries I have decided to sell, but with trades considered.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling an Huo Vacation America manufactured by Chicago Gaming. Game is very well built as to be expected and Plays as it should. Cabinet and Playfield are in very good condition.N...”
2021-12-09
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 213 times

#22678 2 years ago

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein good working condition asking $3,600 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Mary Shelley's Frankenstein game works and plays good. Cabinet is in decent shape with some minimal wear around the flipper buttons. Playfield is in decent shape no scoop wear the ...”
2021-12-09
Chippewa, PA
3,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 421 times

#22679 2 years ago

A few games I’m currently in the market for:

Star Trek pro
GOTG pro
Met Pro
LOTR
TWD pro

I have an Iron Man listed for sale or trade (+ cash for any of the aforementioned), located in south Jersey about 30 minutes outside of Philly

#22680 2 years ago

Stng fs will try to get a post up today

#22681 2 years ago

Anyone have an Elvira HOH for sale? Trying local before I send a deposit to Cointaker for the late '22 run.

I also have a loaded, really nice, no fade, and buttery smooth playing BSD for trade + cash as well.

#22682 2 years ago

I know we all have Shadows but who wants to sell me theirs?

#22683 2 years ago

Wonka LE anyone? Looking for Star Trek LE, EHOH, Hobbit, Ghostbusters, Metallica, KISS, Aerosmith and others.

#22684 2 years ago

Anyone selling any early Sterns? Ideally family friendly or space themed. Stars, Galaxy, Meteor etc!

#22686 2 years ago
Quoted from dddanielll:

Anyone selling any early Sterns? Ideally family friendly or space themed. Stars, Galaxy, Meteor etc!

There's a beautiful-looking Lectronamo on Long Island on FB Marketplace... https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/573376723759876

#22687 2 years ago

If anyone is interested in taking pins plus cash in exchange for a 2019+ Rav4 hybrid or Suburu Forester PM me... or if you are semi local and work at a dealership hit me up...

#22688 2 years ago

Fish Tales for sale. $4350.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fish Tales Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Fish Tales for sale. Complete playfield tear down and cleaning. Comet LEDs added and new rings. Has new cabinet decals and fully working topper. Machine is in nice shape.”
2021-12-11
New Hartford, CT
4,350 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 316 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22689 2 years ago

Indiana Jones- The Pinball Adventure. Trades preferred. In hand and awesome in Crofton Maryland.

Color DMD, extra toys, LEDs, see my ad!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for grabs is a loaded original Williams Indiana Jones, The Pinball Adventure. Hoping for a deal involving a trade (see trade section). Overall it is a very nice example of an ex...”
2021-12-11
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1052 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22690 2 years ago

Indiana Jones- The Pinball Adventure. Trades preferred.

Nice looking Indy, I would have guessed a higher price in this market.

#22691 2 years ago
If it didn't have pf planking it would probably be 25k I'm glad I'm not that into IJPA.

#22692 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

If it didn't have pf planking it would probably be 25k I'm glad I'm not that into IJPA.

Feel free to buy the radcal and Indiana jones mirco set for 2k and flip it for 25k!

#22693 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Feel free to buy the radcal and Indiana jones mirco set for 2k and flip it for 25k!

GLWS; no thanks I'm good!!

#22695 2 years ago

WTB collector quality early 80s bally, gottlieb, or stern game to use at a family friendly public location. Gotta teach these kids a little pinball history. Willing to pay a premium for a reliable machine relatively close to Boston with a theme that can hold its own next to all of sterns latest bright and shiny new games. Let me know what you got.

#22696 2 years ago

I will also settle for an Avatar LE....

#22697 2 years ago
Quoted from reconsider59:

There's a beautiful-looking Lectronamo on Long Island on FB Marketplace... https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/573376723759876

The idiot selling this is CONVINCED that he spent $500 on a brand new set of repro boards for that game, and that the boards are not in fact 40+ years old. The MPU is covered in cleaned up battery damage and they are obviously Original era boards.

The game does look nice but if he’s that clueless you have to wonder what else is wrong with the game.

#22698 2 years ago

Anyone want to sell me (really, my dad) a stern Star Wars premium?

#22699 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Good Day Everyone, Looking to move on from my Demo Man. Everything works, game is LED'd. Far left 'Freeze' insert is lifted a little, the plastic by the car is broken at the end...”
2022-01-24
Boston, MA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 778 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22700 2 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

I will also settle for an Avatar LE....

No one is going to sell you an Avatar LE

There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 454 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/454 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.