IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 453 of 608.
#22601 2 years ago

looking for a Stern ST pro or premium. I have a very nice Iron Man currently on marketplace that could be used as part of a trade

#22602 2 years ago
Quoted from sfbrian:

Ty - you need to buy something other than Gottlieb.

IT'S NOT A PHASE DAD

#22603 2 years ago

Listed a beautiful TSPP and Spider-Man VE. Looking to buy a MMr. If I can’t find one then I will end up hanging onto Spider-Man. TSPP is great but I want a game that guests can jump on and understand what’s happening easily.

#22604 2 years ago

NIB Guns and Roses LE in the Buffalo area. Delivered a couple weeks ago.

10.5k firm.

Heading out of town for a week (will still be available for pickup while gone). I'll open it when I get back if not sold

#22605 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballphotos:

You are selling my Earthshaker??!

I have a road show actually

#22606 2 years ago

Anyone have a Led Zeppelin Premium for sale? Will pick up in person. Also, any dealers have the topper still in stock? Thanks for the help!

#22608 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballphotos:

Makes sense
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"b44eb494e5052bc135e254ef4a18c3bc8bc4dd61-1638233168-1800"};
//]]>

Roadshow was my first pin. I traded it away years ago and still kinda miss it!

#22609 2 years ago

Going to be listing a Nice Mary Shelly Frankenstein has a Color DMD and LEDS asking $4200(OBO) thanks

#22610 2 years ago

I'm looking for a Theatre of Magic, Funhouse or Guns N' Roses LE. Have AC/DC premium, Fish Tales and Time Machine to offer as trade towards any of these titles...

#22611 2 years ago

Haven't seen anything under a G in long time, that won't last long!

#22612 2 years ago

Just curious, anyone aware of someone that can beat a NIB price of $6500 on a Stern Pro these days? I know the price hikes happened/are happening, and supply is low and all. Seems like most distributors are sitting around that number or higher. A friend and I were discussing it today, figured I would ask the general group here.

#22613 2 years ago

Is that the price you are getting w/ tax and shipping? Or before?

Quoted from MaxAsh:

Just curious, anyone aware of someone that can beat a NIB price of $6500 on a Stern Pro these days? I know the price hikes happened/are happening, and supply is low and all. Seems like most distributors are sitting around that number or higher. A friend and I were discussing it today, figured I would ask the general group here.

#22614 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

So sad...the prices of pins today are out of control... Great for sellers but terrible for buyers. Remember the old jab "$10K by Christmas"? That used to be a joke and now it doesn't even apply anymore. #Pinsanity.

#22615 2 years ago

Yeah luckily when Stern price hikes it also drags up the price on the second hand market so at least people who already own games can get similar value out when they sell to fund a new game. Would really suck to enter the hobby right now.

Quoted from sagejr:

So sad...the prices of pins today are out of control... Great for sellers but terrible for buyers. Remember the old jab "$10K by Christmas"? That used to be a joke and now it doesn't even apply anymore. Pinsanity.

#22616 2 years ago

Sandwich prices are also out of control lately.

I'd hate to be getting into the grinder hobby right now. $14 for a footlong with salami and provolone?

OUTFUCKINGRAGEOUS!!!! Glad I got into ham and cheese while the market was reasonable.

Sandwiches are for rich people only now?!

#22617 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'd hate to be getting into the grinder hobby right now. $14 for a footlong with salami and provolone?
OUTFUCKINGRAGEOUS!!!! Glad I got into ham and cheese while the market was reasonable.

I’m still laughing my ass off from this Comment!

#22618 2 years ago

And when I buy wings, I have to bring plastic!

#22619 2 years ago

I honor your commitment to this. I’m honestly impressed.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

#22620 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Is that the price you are getting w/ tax and shipping? Or before?

Out the door, with everything included (picking up the game).

Game-wise stuff like JP Pro, Godzilla, etc, but they said all Pros were the same.

#22622 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You need to get out of the city man…

#22623 2 years ago

Dipping my cyber toe into the Pinside pool again looking to buy something for the Gameroom. All the cars have been put away til Spring and I'm getting the itch to increase the collection. Looking for Late Williams or DE pins. Cash in hand. What do you got? (Exclude TAF, FH, ToM, AFM, and Tommy)

#22624 2 years ago
Quoted from funrudy:

Dipping my cyber toe into the Pinside pool again looking to buy something for the Gameroom. All the cars have been put away til Spring and I'm getting the itch to increase the collection. Looking for Late Williams or DE pins. Cash in hand. What do you got? (Exclude TAF, FH, ToM, AFM, and Tommy)

Welcome back! Rough time to dip your toe, the water is super pricey!

#22625 2 years ago

Accepting over market offers (trade too) for anything in my collection.

#22626 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Ha.. Ditto

#22627 2 years ago

Stern Mustang pro for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Mustang (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Gorgeous Stern Mustang Pro. Original owner. Looks like it came out of the box yesterday. No issues or problems, ready to enjoy. $5800.”
2021-11-30
Naples, FL
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 225 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22628 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

So sad...the prices of pins today are out of control... Great for sellers but terrible for buyers. Remember the old jab "$10K by Christmas"? That used to be a joke and now it doesn't even apply anymore. #Pinsanity.

Just rent one from Bushy Brothers....Keep it for a month and get a new game. I think this is a great deal!

#22629 2 years ago

Hi all, toying with idea of possibly trading/selling my Apollo 13. Looking to change things up a bit. Please pm if interested.
Thanks

#22630 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlieNY:

Hi all, toying with idea of possibly trading/selling my Apollo 13. Looking to change things up a bit. Please pm if interested.
Thanks

Owned one of these before....Crazy 13 ball multiball!

#22631 2 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Just rent one from Bushy Brothers....Keep it for a month and get a new game. I think this is a great deal!

If only I could get the CT resident discount...

#22632 2 years ago

Anyone nearby interested in selling their Monster Bash Remake?

#22633 2 years ago

Anybody have plastics for demo man?

SOLD!
Parts - Wanted
Wanted! - “Anybody have used plastics, looking for no cracks/chips. Picture shows the 5 that I need circled in red. Would buy slingshot set possibly too if that's what you have. thanks”
2021-11-29
Winchester, NH
Wanted
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 137 times

#22634 2 years ago

Thanks

I’m just interested to see what a 13 ball trough looks like

Update: nevermind, just watched the multiball on YouTube…how are any of these games still in working condition?!

#22635 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

I’m just interested to see what a 13 ball trough looks like
Update: nevermind, just watched the multiball on YouTube…how are any of these games still in working condition?!

Ya, 8 balls are stored up on topside of the upper playfield.

#22636 2 years ago
Quoted from GraniteStatePin:

Parts - Wanted

WTB Demolition Man Plastics

Wanted! “Anybody have used plastics, looking for no cracks/chips. Picture shows the 5 that I need circled in red. Would buy slingshot set possibly too if that's what you have. thanks”

1 day ago

Winchester, NH

Wanted

GraniteStatePin

Planetary Pinball has slingshot plastics and the long easy-break plastic that goes over the upper left flipper.

#22637 2 years ago
Quoted from GraniteStatePin:

I have a used and unbroken right side slingshot with the white car on it. Pm me if you are interested.

#22638 2 years ago

Testing the waters to see if anyone has any interest in trade for a huo stern star trek pro. Shoot me a PM

#22639 2 years ago

Lowered Game of Thrones with color DMD to $7,200

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game of Thrones Premium in great shape. Color DMD, new Titan rubber. Shopped less than 100 plays ago. Easy load out, will help deliver within a reasonable distance. Not really ...”
2021-11-05
West Bridgewater, MA
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 635 times

#22640 2 years ago

Seeking a halfway decent mid DMD era Data East cabinet for a proper decal job. Any destroyed art package is fine but looking for some nice structural wood (or will pay for a new blank cabinet if someone has a local resource).

#22641 2 years ago

Have some weird games coming down the line:

-2013 Avengers The Pin. Asking $3,000
Truly HUO as it has no coin door

-Williams Gulfstream. Asking $850.
Player’s condition but fully shopped and working. Has superbands on flippers.

#22642 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:Accepting over market offers (trade too) for anything in my collection.

Ha ha me three.

#22643 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Quoted from tp:

Ha ha me three.

I will be declining offers above market value for my machines. Feel free to throw me outrageous numbers that won’t be accepted.

#22644 2 years ago

Thanks

Game has been sold. Thanks to all that inquired!

#22645 2 years ago

Thinking of making a move before the snow starts falling. Low play HUO LZ for possible trade for other newer Sterns plus cash depending on title. Let me know what you have.

#22646 2 years ago

Anyone selling a Sopranos in/around Mass? Shoot me a PM with details!

#22647 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I will be declining offers above market value for my machines. Feel free to throw me outrageous numbers that won’t be accepted.

None of my games are for sale. But if anyone wants to give me a ridiculous offer on any of my games, including my Godzilla LE, I will absolutely listen. I'll help you load it. LOL.

#22648 2 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

None of my games are for sale. But if anyone wants to give me a ridiculous offer on any of my games, including my Godzilla LE, I will absolutely listen. I'll help you load it. LOL.

I'll give you 5 bucks for all of them.

#22649 2 years ago
Quoted from harbngr:

I'll give you 5 bucks for all of them.

Don’t be ridiculous.

#22650 2 years ago
Quoted from harbngr:I'll give you 5 bucks for all of them.

I’ll bid $6 but you have to deliver to Georgia.

There are 30,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 453 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/453 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.