IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 452 of 608.
#22551 2 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Transporter, champaign fire, 412 in 1 multicade all came home from the show. Ads will be put up later. Message me if interested.

Also going to be listing a diamond plate rollergames as the previous buyer backed out

#22552 2 years ago

I have a few game available for sale currently.

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my fully shopped Iron Man Vault. I just completed a full tear down of the game. The playfield, metal and plastics were all cleaned and polished. The ramps we...”
2021-12-13
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 787 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Monte Carlo Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my shopped Monte Carlo. This includes the original topper. The games was just cleaned, polished and rerubbered. Natural white LEDs were installed in the GI. The ram...”
2021-11-21
Pittsburgh, PA
1,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 283 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my shopped Firepower. The game overall is in nice condition. The backglass, playfield, cabinet and boards are all in good condition. The CPU, Driver Board, Power Sup...”
2021-11-17
Pittsburgh, PA
1,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 519 times

Added over 2 years ago:

Machine - For Sale
Sharpshooter Archived
As is - “This is a parts machine. The playfield is fully populated. The cabinet still has all hardware including the coin door and lock bar. The head is very rough but still has displays,...”
2021-12-13
Pittsburgh, PA
100 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 680 times

#22553 2 years ago

I have an above average Gorgar, shopped, LEDs, boards rebuilt by Ardvark - 2300 - listing to follow.

#22554 2 years ago

Thinking about trading my nearly new and stock Star Wars Pro. Preferably looking for Aerosmith (Pro) or Black Knight Sword of Rage (Pro), but might consider other offers.

#22555 2 years ago

Bumping my Black knight posted in the market. Looking for WPC games on trade, projects welcome. Can add cash as needed.

Machine - For Sale
Black Knight Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful black knight. Has been in home use since the mid 80’s. Complete top side tear down. Buffed and shines amazing. New star posts New CPR plastics Titan Rubbers Comet n...”
2021-10-24
Buffalo, NY
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 742 days
Viewed: 1217 times

#22556 2 years ago

Nice No Good Gofers for trade (has full leds, new rottendog mpu with NVRAM installed, mirror blades). Looking to trade for something new.

Games I would consider + / - cash depending on title..

Metallica
Star Trek Premium or LE
Fish Tales

Maybe others

#22557 2 years ago

Just listed my Iron Man for sale or trade. Easy loadout to driveway

#22558 2 years ago

Anyone looking for a Wonka limited edition? Number of titles I would trade for.

#22559 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I may be in market soon to buy one. Just need my sale to transact.

#22560 2 years ago

Black Hole that needs a little bit of work to finish is posted in the market... Looking for $2500

Machine - For Sale
Black Hole Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling a black hole that I've been working on and just don't have time or space to finish. Playfield is nice with some wear spots here and ther. Worst is around the pops. Mostl...”
2021-12-15
Easton, MA
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 80 days
Viewed: 1264 times

#22561 2 years ago

Before I consider grabbing a Godzilla NIB, anyone in the MA area looking to sell a Stranger Things pro or GOTG pro in the near future?

#22562 2 years ago

Anyone want to trade their Guns N’ Roses LE for my AC/DC Premium plus cash?

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Have an AC/DC premium that I am looking to trade towards a game on my wish list. This game has a Color DMD, lightning bolt mods, and an add-on sub woofer. Game is in great shape.”
2022-01-11
New Hartford, CT
Trade
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1887 times

#22563 2 years ago

I like this question.... A lot

Quoted from riggy469:

Before I consider grabbing a Godzilla NIB, anyone in the MA area looking to sell a Stranger Things pro or GOTG pro in the near future?

#22564 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Which titles?

#22565 2 years ago

probably a good idea to look at his wishlist

#22566 2 years ago

My wish list is probably outdated. Off the top of my head, Star trek limited edition, Aerosmith, KISS, Hobbit, JJP POTC, TZ, Addams Family, Deadpool, Star Wars LE and others.

#22567 2 years ago

Nice Star Trek pro plus cash for star trek premium, Aerosmith premium, or metallica premium.

#22568 2 years ago

May be a long shot but if anyone nearby is interested in a beautiful TSPP with many upgrades plus cash for a Medieval Madness Remake, let me know. TSPP is fantastic but I feel like I’m leaning toward all deep journey games so I want a simple classic and MM is the one that got me interested in the hobby. Prefer a special edition or a classic with upgrades. Don’t much care about the topper or other of the Royals Edition upgrades.

#22569 2 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Same question for me, but I'm looking for Deadpool pro or JP pro

#22570 2 years ago
Quoted from Broy1189:

Same question for me, but I'm looking for Deadpool pro or JP pro

If I didn’t already own both I’d be asking the same thing

#22571 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

As far as trades go I'm working with a small doorway to the gameroom so I’m looking mostly at modern era Sterns or anything with a a backbox with under 28”

Machine - For Sale

For sale or trade: Iron Man

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling (possibly trading) my very nice Iron Man (2010 version) purchased last October off of Pinside. The game was upgraded to LEDs at some point and the only other addition I ma...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

Quoted from mbl1116:

Machine - For Sale

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling (possibly trading) my very nice Iron Man (2010 version) purchased last October off of Pinside. The game was upgraded to LEDs at some point and the only other addition I ma...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

#22572 2 years ago

Update: any trade would have to be a modern Stern or something with a backbox under 28”…non standard doorway entrance to the gameroom unfortunately

#22573 2 years ago

Available…

STH pro w/ UV kit and shaker
JP pro w/ shaker moving Trex mod and lit amber shooter, film code and more
DP pro w/ shaker and figures

…for trade:

Looking for PB bros Alien, Big Lebowski or Rick and Morty.

#22574 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

May be a long shot but if anyone nearby is interested in a beautiful TSPP with many upgrades plus cash for a Medieval Madness Remake, let me know. TSPP is fantastic but I feel like I’m leaning toward all deep journey games so I want a simple classic and MM is the one that got me interested in the hobby. Prefer a special edition or a classic with upgrades. Don’t much care about the topper or other of the Royals Edition upgrades.

What are the classic upgrades that are not royal upgrades?

#22575 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Machine - For Sale

2 days ago

Medford, NJ

mlenow

Update: any trade would have to be a modern Stern or something with a backbox under 28”…non standard doorway entrance to the gameroom unfortunately

Only game I can trade you is Big Guns... is that backbox too tall?

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Selling my recently acquired Area 51: Site 4
Plays decent, monitor is a bit dim, probably could use a cap-kit but is entirely playable currently. Right now it’s in the arcade with all the lights on, if in a basement or dark gameroom it shouldn’t be an issue.
Looking to get $800 for it. Offers and trades considered.

Bumping for this. I’ll make an ad tonight

#22576 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

What are the classic upgrades that are not royal upgrades?

I’m essentially saying I like what is included in the special edition but don’t need the extra that comes with royal, like the topper or powder coating. Classic is fine but would like some moves toward the special with things like the XL Display or RGB kit. Was under the impression those could be added to classic but I may be mistaken.

#22577 2 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

If I didn’t already own both I’d be asking the same thing

Me too. Lol.

#22578 2 years ago

Anyone have an earthquake or road show they’d like to part with?

#22579 2 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

San Francisco might have 1 or 2 they'd like to part with.

#22580 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “high end restoration done by pinball company, less than 50 plays since restored, everything is perfect like it came out of the box, will not ship, pickup only. want the buyer to in...”
2021-11-27
Tolland, CT
12,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 346 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “mmr with color chip less than 100 plays in perfect condition. will not ship buyer must come to inspect and pick up cash”
2021-11-27
Tolland, CT
9,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 420 times
Contributed to Pinside

im getting out of the hobby and selling my collection off. i have contacted some members privately and have some games pending sales. i only like to sell locally because i want the buyer to see, inspect and feel confident what their getting feel free to contact me and i will be happy to take pictures etc.

Twilight zone... high end restoration done by pinball company played less than 50 times since restoration 12500
star trek pro documented huo no more than 100 plays since new, perfect pinball pro speakers and shaker 5000
attack from mars remake LE ..... 78 plays since new10000 sale pending
dracula stunning not a mark on it, pinsound coffin mod.... 4500 sale pending
metallica documented huo perfect.... less than 100 plays since new. 5000 sold
transformer decepticon documented huo around 250 plays on it (first game) 4500 sale pending
mmr std edition documented huo perfect less than 100 plays on it $9000
T3 extremly well maintained machine, leds plays perfect $3500

Added over 2 years ago:

all games are sold or sale pending. thank you for all of your interest.

#22581 2 years ago
Quoted from mggotrocks:

Machine - For Sale

Twilight Zone

New!

Fully restored (full original status) “high end restoration done by pinball company, less than 50 plays since restored, everything is perfect like it came out of the box, will not ship, pickup only. want the buyer to in...”

39 minutes ago

Tolland, CT

12,500 (OBO)

mggotrocks

Machine - For Sale

Medieval Madness (Remake - Standard)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “mmr with color chip less than 100 plays in perfect condition. will not ship buyer must come to inspect and pick up cash”

31 minutes ago

Tolland, CT

9,000 (OBO)

mggotrocks

im getting out of the hobby and selling my collection off. i have contacted some members privately and have some games pending sales. i only like to sell locally because i want the buyer to see, inspect and feel confident what their getting feel free to contact me and i will be happy to take pictures etc.
Twilight zone... high end restoration done by pinball company played less than 50 times since restoration 12500
star trek pro documented huo no more than 100 plays since new, perfect pinball pro speakers and shaker 5000
transformer decepticon documented huo around 250 plays on it (first game) 4500 sale pending

pm sent

#22582 2 years ago
Quoted from mggotrocks:

Machine - For Sale

Twilight Zone

New!

Fully restored (full original status) “high end restoration done by pinball company, less than 50 plays since restored, everything is perfect like it came out of the box, will not ship, pickup only. want the buyer to in...”

2 hours ago

Tolland, CT

12,500 (OBO)

mggotrocks

Sale Pending!

Medieval Madness (Remake - Standard)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “mmr with color chip less than 100 plays in perfect condition. will not ship buyer must come to inspect and pick up cash”

2 hours ago

Tolland, CT

9,000 (OBO)

mggotrocks

Great list and great prices!

#22583 2 years ago

If anybody has a cheap Gottlieb Sys3 they'd consider selling, send me a PM. I am absolutely up to no good and I can promise that.

#22584 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only) - “I would like to trade my Pre-Order spot for Ultraman Collector's Edition , Value $2000, towards your Stern machine. Lmk what you have to trade. Let's get creative !”
2021-11-27
Baltimore, MD
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 271 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22585 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Last Action Hero Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice game Full led Titan rubbers Color dmd Will consider trades for Avengers pro, dead pool pro and MM remake”
2021-11-27
Charlton, MA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 267 times

Nice LAH

#22586 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice game LEDs Led chase lights interactive Mirror blades Custom painted light tower Titan rubbers Large Color dmd Mini TV mod plays all the show episodes No fade looks ...”
2021-11-27
Charlton, MA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 254 times

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Great condition Color dmd Crane mod Dead world mod Lighted reactor mod (no longer available) Sniper tower mod (no longer available) Titan rubber LEDs Side blades Added spot ligh...”
2021-11-27
Charlton, MA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 219 times

#22587 2 years ago

Ad is up. Offers considered, looking for games that can be put out on locations. I’ve got too many personal machines! MODERN Coin operated Darts, Golden Tee, Billiards, etc.

Other - For Sale
“I’m selling a recently acquired Area 51: Site 4 arcade gun game. Game works and plays great. Cabinet is in decent shape, faded with some scraps and tears. Played it extensively w...”
2022-01-15
Saratoga Springs, NY
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 55 days
Viewed: 253 times

#22588 2 years ago

Refinery MET Pro up for sale

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “2nd Owner. Purchased spring of 2019 from Pinball Refinery (Refinery MET Pro #38) who resold to me from original HUO owner. Additional mods/upgrades were added by Refinery before b...”
2021-11-27
Scotch Plains, NJ
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 887 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22589 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

If anybody has a cheap Gottlieb Sys3 they'd consider selling, send me a PM. I am absolutely up to no good and I can promise that.

Ty - you need to buy something other than Gottlieb.

#22590 2 years ago

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Wizard of Oz Red Smoke Witch Mod 1.0. Original configuration. Mint. Let me know if you have any questions.”
2022-01-05
North Smithfield, RI
325 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 558 times

#22591 2 years ago

No Good Gofers For sale or trade. Pics on marketplace.

#22592 2 years ago

Looking to buy an EHOH Premium (or LE) for the holidays . Something local or within Fast Eddy's delivery zone preferred. PM me if you've got one you'd be interested in selling.

#22593 2 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Stranger Things within a couple hours of Rochester, NY? Would also consider trading my JP premium for a STh premium w/UV kit

#22594 2 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

Pm sent

#22596 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Lord of the Rings. Not HUO, but could pass for it and I was informed it was only routed briefly when it was new. There is a scratch oh the blue side of the cabinet. LE...”
2021-11-29
North Smithfield, RI
7,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 433 times

#22597 2 years ago

Looking for a cheap early Bally SS game in New England for a project I'm working on. It has to have a pretty solid cabinet. Playfield and boards can be in ANY condition. a decent coin door is a plus.

#22598 2 years ago

Anyone want/need a Gaurdians of the Galaxy Premium translite? I could also be pressured into the release of this EHOH prem translite too I guess.

DP BKSOR Mando prem are all sold btw

#22599 2 years ago

looking for a stern star trek

#22600 2 years ago

Laser ball. Nice shape. LEDs in the GI. 950

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 452 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/452?hl=pinballphotos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.