IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 451 of 608.
#22501 2 years ago

Mandalorian Le nib just posted can bring to pintastic

Added over 2 years ago:

Game is sold

#22502 2 years ago

Gottlieb Rack Em Up in very good condition FS. Bringing to Pintastic

#22503 2 years ago

Testing waters on trading my Ghostbusters Pro modded out w/ Color DMD shaker, ecto 1 car, upgraded library, lighted speakers, upgraded speakers, GITD titans, PKE mirror (not installed).

#22504 2 years ago

Come to the Pintastic New England Pinball show and play my Lost in Space retheme game. The original game was the Sega 1998 movie version of Lost in Space. It was a very fun game but no one liked that move so I rethemed it in the TV show version of Lost in Space.

Unfortunately lack of space and the having 3 kids in college at once requires me to sell a few games from the herd. This one of a kind game also has a colorDMD, upgraded dlipper fidelity speakers, LED' throughout, custom cosmic space powder coating, and custom made toys based off of the classic 60's show including a B9 robot topper. It is also hand signed by young Will Robinson himself, Billy Mumy. This game won the best retheme award atthe 2018 Pintastic show.

If you come to the show you can also meet the legendary designer of the original Sega Lost in Space game, John Borg.

#22505 2 years ago

Come play my Skateball this weekend at Pintastic and meet its fantastic artist Kevin O'Connor in person. If you like drop targets, long boards, and 1980 Magnum PI sized moustaches than this is the game for you. Has CPR playfield, plastics, alltek MPU, titan rubbers. Comet warm retro LED's, will be for sale at $3200.

#22506 2 years ago

Harlem Globetrotters Listed.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Machine has new Alltek Ultimate MPU and Ultimate Solenoid Driver Board. All displays have been gone through and fully working. All switches, spinners and pop bumpers work. Digit...”
2021-11-17
Hackensack, NJ
1,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 142 times

#22507 2 years ago

If anyone wants some extra scratch to throw around at Pintastic I buy record collections. If any of you have LPs / 45's collecting dust or you are ready to move on please let me know. Mainly looking for Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, Punk, Soul, Blues, Jazz &Pop in listenable condition ...no classical or showtunes. I will make a drive for the right collection and Ill pay cash.

#22508 2 years ago

If there's anything that's an absolute certainty in this world, it's that if there are more than three LP's in a stack, AT LEAST ONE OF THEM WILL ABSOLUTELY BE Herb Alpert "Whip Cream and other Delights"

#22509 2 years ago

Haha you must do a little digging yourself. This is 100% true, also…the sheer amount of Mantovani and Chuck Mangione records I’ve seen is astonishing.

Quoted from Grandnational007:

If there's anything that's an absolute certainty in this world, it's that if there are more than three LP's in a stack, AT LEAST ONE OF THEM WILL ABSOLUTELY BE Herb Alpert "Whip Cream and other Delights"

#22510 2 years ago

Anyone know if there will be some playfields available for sale at Pintastic? I’d like some wall art. First time attending

#22511 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Anyone know if there will be some playfields available for sale at Pintastic? I’d like some wall art. First time attending

Myself as well, looking for a few loaded or semi-loaded too.

#22512 2 years ago

Linking my ST LE market listing. I know its a lot, but thats what it seems to be going for these days. Not in a rush

#22513 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Haha you must do a little digging yourself. This is 100% true, also…the sheer amount of Mantovani and Chuck Mangione records I’ve seen is astonishing.

I stopped "hunting" years ago after everybody "discovered" vinyl. For YEARS, I had free range over the troves of bins at Salvation Armies, and the garage sales of yuppies. Freebies and "Buckas" were everywhere (buck a record), and many times you could score twofers/threefers/etc. if you took a package deal as everybody abandoned those old boomer paper weights. Rolling Stones, Beatles, Zeppelin, Van Halen, AC/DC, 80's Metal, Steely Dan, Jazz, even disco, hip hop, or outlaw country, were just a few pennies away as everybody embraced cd's and iPods. We were like Jolly Green Giants roaming the earth with a seemingly endless supply of vinyl discs for practically nothing.

Now, well, as I'm sure you're aware, everyone "knows what they have", and wants $25 for a fucking scratched to shit Journey album with some pubescent girl's name scribbled on the cover in magic marker.

The only thing I'm interested in at this point, is grunge and early 90's alternative original pressings to have backups to what I already have. Obviously the format was dying in those days during those releases, so there weren't a lot pressed, and the prices have shot up with nostalgia. But they seemingly reprint the majority of these on 180 now, I'm just a cheap bastard and don't want to pay $40-$50 for a copy that's in a sleeve vs a gatefold.

/Rant

#22514 2 years ago

I'll be at Pinstatic and can bring one of my "For Trade" games with me if someone wants to make a trade deal. Check out my wish list to see the types of games I'm looking for. Last Call!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home used only second owner DE Time Machine. Gorgeous playfield with perfect plastics and ramps. Factory Mylar is perfect. Full playfield tear down, cleaned with new rings and c...”
2022-12-30
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 2475 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Fish Tales. Shopped with Comet LEDs added. Looking for trades from similar era or of similar value i.e. NGG, FunHouse, Whirlwind or RoadShow etc. Plus or minus cash works t...”
2021-11-06
New Hartford, CT
Trade
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 1511 times

#22515 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Quoted from gdonovan:

I have a nice used TAF playfield for sale. I can bring to Pintastic if pre-sold. Let me know by tonight.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Selling this from a swap I have just completed for someone. Prefer local pickup or can bring to Pintastic.”
2021-11-17
Reading, PA
250 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 207 times

#22516 2 years ago

I’m a high end private dealer and buyer for a few shops in Boston / Providence so I don’t really go picking around for a few LPs here and there. But I will spend any where from $1k-$20k for nice well curated larger collections.

Should have caught me before the last WFMU show in NY. I had an insane pile late 80’s through late 90’s alt rock. Tons of Melvins Mudhoney Pixies Butthole Surfers first pressings EX or better mostly still in shrink. Made some mega bucks that weekend haha. And what did I buy with the money…

Pinball Machines haha

I stopped "hunting" years ago after everybody "discovered" vinyl. For YEARS, I had free range over the troves of bins at Salvation Armies, and the garage sales of yuppies. Freebies and "Buckas" were everywhere (buck a record), and many times you could score twofers/threefers/etc. if you took a package deal as everybody abandoned those old boomer paper weights. Rolling Stones, Beatles, Zeppelin, Van Halen, AC/DC, 80's Metal, Steely Dan, Jazz, even disco, hip hop, or outlaw country, were just a few pennies away as everybody embraced cd's and iPods. We were like Jolly Green Giants roaming the earth with a seemingly endless supply of vinyl discs for practically nothing.
Now, well, as I'm sure you're aware, everyone "knows what they have", and wants $25 for a fucking scratched to shit Journey album with some pubescent girl's name scribbled on the cover in magic marker.
The only thing I'm interested in at this point, is grunge and early 90's alternative original pressings to have backups to what I already have. Obviously the format was dying in those days during those releases, so there weren't a lot pressed, and the prices have shot up with nostalgia. But they seemingly reprint the majority of these on 180 now, I'm just a cheap bastard and don't want to pay $40-$50 for a copy that's in a sleeve vs a gatefold.
/Rant

#22517 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’m a high end private dealer and buyer for a few shops in Boston / Providence so I don’t really go picking around for a few LPs here and there. But I will spend any where from $1k-$20k for nice well curated larger collections.
Should have caught me before the last WFMU show in NY. I had an insane pile late 80’s through late 90’s alt rock. Tons of Melvins Mudhoney Pixies Butthole Surfers first pressings EX or better mostly still in shrink. Made some mega bucks that weekend haha. And what did I buy with the money…
Pinball Machines haha

I still have my Edgar Winter Frankenstein LP from my teenage years. Groovy man!

#22518 2 years ago

/Rant

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Pinball Machines haha

If you ever get offered any, I mainly collect 78’s
I love those old pre-war shellacs. I’ve got lots of them that are lost recordings. Many never even made it to the catalogs! I find these small time local label releases to be immensely interesting and historically valuable. The people involved and companies are almost completely lost. Their information has yet to preserved forever in permanence of the web!

78s fall into that weird area where by the time computers were invented they were considered extremely outdated and nobody gave a shit. Similar to antique clocks and pocket watches, information can be incredibly scarce.

There’s something magical to listen to firsthand recordings of people and the lifestyles from a time where the Titanic hasn’t sunk, planes had just been invented a few years ago and commercial flights didn’t exist yet. Cars were still rather uncommon and still being built by hand.

They’re still considered useless garbage by vinyl enthusiasts, so if you come across any let me know. I gladly accept all of them, typically they still are only worth maybe $5 for a milk crate full. Currently have a dozen crates of them!

#22519 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I have some junk playfields I'll take best offer on

Mata Hari
F-14
Space shuttle semi populated (back side parts) top is flat.

all are in rough shape. can bring to pintastic show

#22520 2 years ago

Never looked through a stack of 45's that didn't have Juice Newton's "Queen of Hearts" either. LOL

#22521 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

If anyone wants some extra scratch to throw around at Pintastic I buy record collections. If any of you have LPs / 45's collecting dust or you are ready to move on please let me know. Mainly looking for Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Metal, Punk, Soul, Blues, Jazz &Pop in listenable condition ...no classical or showtunes. I will make a drive for the right collection and Ill pay cash.

But sandwiches are off topic

#22522 2 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I have some junk playfields I'll take best offer on
Mata Hari
F-14
Space shuttle semi populated (back side parts) top is flat.
all are in rough shape. can bring to pintastic show

Mostly looking for Bally or Stern standard body, its for my universal cab project though I'm toying with a non Bally or Stern to drop in and do custom programming. Sorry, should have been more clear.

And I have Space Shuttle =)

#22523 2 years ago

I doubt we’ll get to eight full pages of record talk here. Also my post was about freeing up cash for Pintastic via unloading records.

Quoted from yzfguy:

But sandwiches are off topic
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"f0210aa8c8da1a5585c6097992c385ceee9fd1b9-1637179060-1800"};
//]]>

#22524 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I doubt we’ll get to eight full pages of record talk here. Also my post was about freeing up cash for Pintastic via unloading records.

Sorry, I thought I was in my vinyl forum posting pins for sale. My bad

#22525 2 years ago

Selling my recently acquired Area 51: Site 4
Plays decent, monitor is a bit dim, probably could use a cap-kit but is entirely playable currently. Right now it’s in the arcade with all the lights on, if in a basement or dark gameroom it shouldn’t be an issue.

Looking to get $800 for it. Offers and trades considered.

#22526 2 years ago

Have a bksor pro for sale or trade can bring to pintastic couple mods… knight on horse, flail mod, back panel led strip, shaker, side blades.

#22527 2 years ago

I’ve done that as well

Quoted from yzfguy:

Sorry, I thought I was in my vinyl forum posting pins for sale. My bad

#22528 2 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

I have a nice used TAF playfield for sale. I can bring to Pintastic if pre-sold....

Wow...I find myself wondering who would've wanted that swapped. A few cliffy's and there's very little wear on most of it.

#22529 2 years ago
Quoted from sparksterz:

Wow...I find myself wondering who would've wanted that swapped. A few cliffy's and there's very little wear on most of it.

He likes his machines to be very nice and went with a Kruzman TAF version.

#22530 2 years ago

/Rant

Me too. I collected Vinyl in the early 90s when pretty much any hit record of years gone by was $.99. There were literally THOUSANDS of these to sift through at places like phatasmagoria records in Wheaton, Maryland, and I'd go once every few months to pick up 30 records or so. It wasn't because I was a Vinyl freak - though I always like the size, feel, and sound of records - it was that I could pick up the complete 1970s output of bands like ZZ Top, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, or the Stones for $10 or less. I got all the DLR Van Halen albums from that store for 99 cents a piece. In an era where even "bargain" CDs were $10 a piece and "stealing" music meant making shitty cassette dubs, it made a ton of sense. I still have dozens of those records, with their .99 yellow price tag and the date. Oh nice, there's my copy of Wish You Were Here from September, 1994!

I still like to buy records but I don't really hunt stuff down, if I see something I like, I'll buy it, and if AC/DC puts out a new album, I'll pay $30 or whatever for the vinyl. It's a different thing than it was back then for sure, but also worth pointing out I can afford it whereas back in the day I was poor!

It doesn't bother me that there's a resurgence and people "know what they have," I really got everything I needed decades ago and it's nice to see that LPs are alive and will clearly never go away. When I was snapping up all these bargains back in the 90s, it honestly seemed like Vinyl was breathing its final gasps.

#22531 2 years ago

I got an old vinyl thread if anyone interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anyone-collect-vinyl/page/143

My receiver is with Stu at Stereo Discount getting a tuneup!

#22532 2 years ago

I'm selling my TMNT PRO asking $5800 thanks

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice TMNT pro, cabinet is perfect no scratches of any sort. Play field is, also nice very minimal wear in the shooter lane. Asking $5800 I'm not interested in trades unless it's a ...”
2021-11-17
Chippewa, PA
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 272 times

#22533 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Me too. I collected Vinyl in the early 90s when pretty much any hit record of years gone by was $.99. There were literally THOUSANDS of these to sift through at places like phatasmagoria records in Wheaton, Maryland, and I'd go once every few months to pick up 30 records or so. It wasn't because I was a Vinyl freak - though I always like the size, feel, and sound of records - it was that I could pick up the complete 1970s output of bands like ZZ Top, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, or the Stones for $10 or less. I got all the DLR Van Halen albums from that store for 99 cents a piece. In an era where even "bargain" CDs were $10 a piece and "stealing" music meant making shitty cassette dubs, it made a ton of sense. I still have dozens of those records, with their .99 yellow price tag and the date. Oh nice, there's my copy of Wish You Were Here from September, 1994!
I still like to buy records but I don't really hunt stuff down, if I see something I like, I'll buy it, and if AC/DC puts out a new album, I'll pay $30 or whatever for the vinyl. It's a different thing than it was back then for sure, but also worth pointing out I can afford it whereas back in the day I was poor!
It doesn't bother me that there's a resurgence and people "know what they have," I really got everything I needed decades ago and it's nice to see that LPs are alive and will clearly never go away. When I was snapping up all these bargains back in the 90s, it honestly seemed like Vinyl was breathing its final gasps.

As I mentioned in a couple pm's to people offering to buy my collection, in the late 90's/early 2000's, it was LEGAL to download digital versions of songs at all the pirated sites back then (napster/kazaa/etc), IF you had a physical copy, because it was considered a backup. It was cheaper then to buy bins of records for a couple bucks and then download their mp3 version than buying them from the itunes store, haha.

Not only did I have a physical piece of media with all the artwork and features (that you could even listen to!), I was also square with Johnny Law and the RIAA.

But alas, same boat, I have everything I could ever want from the 50's-90's.

Sorry, now back on topic!

#22534 2 years ago

Have a couple games I'd bring to Pinfest for free if anyone is interested.

Gottlieb Royal Flush EM 1200
Project DE Time Machine pf/bg nice shape, needs cabinet repair/new cab decals complete with refurbished CPU 2k
Bally Escape From The Lost World in above average shape 1800
Earthshaker, boots and plays, recently cleaned and installed new insert decals, clean boards, players condition 2500

Shoot me a pm for pictures/video- will be up Friday-Sun.

#22535 2 years ago

Anyone have anything for sale around the lakes region NH? I’ll be in the area around Thanksgiving. I’d be looking for some 70’s 80’s possibly an EM. Fully functional games in good condition preferred. Pm me if you’ve got something to move.

#22536 2 years ago

#22537 2 years ago

I have a nice Champion Pub for trade. Looking for a newer Stern. Shoot me a message if you're interested. Could potentially sell outright and deliver to Pintastic.

#22538 2 years ago

Selling my Genesis needs some work asking $1300 thanks

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Genesis Archived
As is - “Light project Genesis cosmetically its a clean machine. Inside is pretty clean playfield is also clean no wear spots. Has some new purple drop targets I installed. The issue with t...”
2021-11-19
Chippewa, PA
Viewed: 446 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22539 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “For your consideration is a 1987 Bally Escape from the Lost World Pinball Machine. I haven't done too much to the machine since receiving it last December, It's a tad rough, but it...”
2 years ago
Scarborough, ME
Expired!

Just uploaded pics, if anybody’s got something to trade, shoot me a message. Looking for mostly alphanumerics and some DMDs. Full list is in the post. Thank you for looking.

#22540 2 years ago

Looking to trade...

Machine - For Trade
NIB - New in box (personal) - “I have a NIB Led Zeppelin Pro arriving next Wednesday here in Baltimore that I would like to trade for a Stern title such as Metallica Pro,AC/DC Premium,Iron Maiden Pro,Ghostbuster...”
2021-11-20
Baltimore, MD
Trade
Viewed: 256 times

#22541 2 years ago

Listed a nice Top Speed in the marketplace

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Top Speed Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a 1975 Recel S.A. Top Speed with a nice cabinet. This company manufactured games out of Madrid Spain making it hard to find a nice example that survived with a nice cabinet...”
2021-11-20
Li, NY
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 963 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22542 2 years ago

I’m considering selling my Gottlieb Sky-Line. The cabinet is in excellent shape and was repainted by the previous owner. Playfield is 8-8.5 out of 10. With minimal wear above the flippers and some planking.

All mechs were rebuilt, posts replaced and the apron was repainted. Side rails, coin door, lockdown bar, etc were all polished and in excellent condition.

Backglass is what I would call decent with some flaking. If I remember correctly he said it had been sealed, but I haven’t had a need to remove it to verify.

For its age, I’d say it is in very good - excellent condition. It plays great, but I need some space and this doesn’t get much play at all.

I’d be asking $1,400 for it and can send pictures if someone is legitimately interested.

#22543 2 years ago

Anyone want to trade their 1963 beat the clock or 1964 stop n go for a 1964 soccer?

#22544 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “A like new Dialed In LE with factory RAD-CALS, led flipper buttons(orange), mirror blades, neon plastic protectors. full cliffys. Everything works and looks exactly as it should. W...”
2021-11-07
Mansfield, MA
8,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1122 times
Contributed to Pinside

still available, added a few more pics as requested

#22545 2 years ago

Transporter, champaign fire, 412 in 1 multicade all came home from the show. Ads will be put up later. Message me if interested.

#22546 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “The good: Partially restored Star Trek TNG with all new ramps, plastics, plastic protectors, laser canons, cliffys, Titan rubbers, Zitts pop bumpers, rare topper, Radcals (still i...”
2021-11-21
Highgate, VT
5,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 432 times

Selling my partially restored STTNG.

#22547 2 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Transporter, champaign fire, 412 in 1 multicade all came home from the show. Ads will be put up later. Message me if interested.

That Transporter was beautiful! Kate loved it

#22548 2 years ago

Anyone want to trade me their MET premium for my MET pro plus cash?

#22549 2 years ago

Wanted: Metallica Pro - can drive to NY/NJ/PA/CT areas to pick up

#22550 2 years ago

Casually looking for a New replacement Addams Family Playing field

Message me if you might have something

Also an Addams Family apron with good graphics

Thanks
James

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 451 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/451 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.