IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 450 of 608.
#22451 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Anyone interested in a Flight 2000 project game? I probably won't have time to mess with it, so I thought I'd throw it up and see if there was any interest. I posted a pricing help thread and the consensus was $600 if I wanted to start a bidding war and have people falling all over themselves for it and up to $1200 if I wanted to sit on it and wait for someone that really wanted one.
I'm thinking $900 sounds fair based on what has sold recently. Here is the pricing thread. I'll obviously donate if it sells.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pricing-help#post-6532793

Just a bump because I'd like to get it the hell out my garage.

#22452 2 years ago

Ive got both of these games still and I can bring to pintastic. I will probably bring memory lane for free play either way. Interested in trade offers as well.

Machine - For Sale
Memory Lane Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Pretty nice original game. Plays perfectly, shopped out with titan light blue rubber. Really fun game.”
2021-10-16
East Haddam, CT
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 423 times
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully restored machine. Some notable new things: CPR Playfield, plastics, backglass. All new light sockets and small parts everywhere. Every wire connector on the game was repinn...”
2022-01-04
East Haddam, CT
Archived after: 128 days
Viewed: 1030 times

-Tom

#22453 2 years ago

Anyone have a bill validator that would fit a modern stern for sale?

#22454 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mint, HUO Guardians of the Galaxy Pinball Machine. Could possibly deliver within New England for a reasonable fee.”
2021-11-12
North Smithfield, RI
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 279 times

#22455 2 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Anyone have a bill validator that would fit a modern stern for sale?

I'm not sure on coin door differences, but I have an MEI unit that was installed in my TWD pro. It might be $1 only (if I recall). Shoot me a PM

#22456 2 years ago

Anyone want / need:
Mandalorian Premium translite
Guardians of the Galaxy prem translite
Deadpool pro translite
BKSOR pro translite

Can bring to NEPL finals tomorrow at WMPC or ship and I’ll undercut retail prices

#22457 2 years ago

Whirlwind for sale, pm if interested!

Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is my nice whirlwind, playing fast and strong with no errors. When I got this machine I did a full shop / mini resto which included: - rebuild flippers and shooter - remov...”
2021-11-12
Wayland, MA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 304 times

#22458 2 years ago

Anyone have a distributor recommendation that services the new England area? I've used pinballs.com in the past but my buddy recently had a terrible experience with them, and they now charge for shipping. Just seeing if there is a cheaper option out there. Thanks!

#22459 2 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Anyone have a distributor recommendation that services the new England area? I've used pinballs.com in the past but my buddy recently had a terrible experience with them, and they now charge for shipping. Just seeing if there is a cheaper option out there. Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-showroom-open-in-massachusetts

Good dude. Got a Godzilla LE from him last week.

#22460 2 years ago

Can vouch for them as well. I also got a Godzilla LE from them. Fantastic service!

#22461 2 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

PinballMike217 is who a bunch of us buy from (though VT is probably out of his range) ... I had to plug him anyways
I think I have bought 10+ NIB games from Mike and Mitch over the years.

MrPlumbBob ....They are in Maine that some of my friends have bought from (they delivered to one of them down in Providence RI)

He posted last week on this thread:

Hey Everyone! New Pinside member here. My name is Robert and I am a manager for Maine Home Recreation. We are a Stern and American Dealer located in Lewiston, Maine and will have a good sized booth at Pintastic with lots of games to play. We have been in business for years, but just started selling Stern pins in April of this year and American pins in November of last year. It's been amazing... the pinball community is awesome, fun, and full of cool characters. Since we started selling pins, I have fallen in love as I am 42 and it brings me back to my arcade childhood days at aladdins castle and the dream machine. My 10 year old son and I joined the New England pinball league this season and had an absolute blast!!! Needless to say... we are beyond hooked. I get to play everyday at work as we have 3-6 machines on the sales floor to play everyday, but I need to fill the void at home and enjoy playing together with him. I'm hoping to have 2 machines at the house for him and I to enjoy by the new year. I have my eyes on a NIB, but I also want a fun title from the late 80's to early 90's era. Was curious what folks might be bringing to pintastic that fits. I will be working the booth Thursday and Friday, so feel free to stop by and chat me up or let me know what you may have available. Sorry for the lengthy post. It's my first one haha.

There's also a new place that opened in MA that someone on the BPA posted about. I don't remember the name but I'm sure someone will mention it (it might be the place listed above)

#22462 2 years ago

Scared Stiff ad is up. Can also bring to pintastic if that helps.

#22463 2 years ago

Looking for a doctor who within a couple hours of northwest NJ.

#22464 2 years ago

Thanks for all the recommendations everyone!

#22465 2 years ago

Avengers: Infinity Quest Pro for sale near Philadelphia. PM if interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home Use Only. 960 lifetime plays. Near mint condition. Plays perfectly. Only minor wear is on shooter lane. Has Titan flipper bands. Local cash deal preferred. Located in Wynnewo...”
2021-11-13
Philadelphia, PA
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 425 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22466 2 years ago

Just listed a stair climbing hand truck in the marketplace. Including a "trickle" battery charger with it.

Other - For Sale
“Selling a battery powered stair climbing hand truck. Has long forks that can be lowered and raised as well. Great for moving machines up and down stairs and lifting in and out of...”
2021-12-26
Walden, NY
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 722 times

#22467 2 years ago

Anyone has some spare Bally 6 digit plasma displays (AS-2518-21) in working condition, without burn-in, you are willing to sell at a reasonable price? I need a couple for the Strikes and Spares I am working on. I know I can get LED replacements, but don’t want to mix, and want to keep the game original. Thanks.

#22468 2 years ago
Quoted from Flanker:

Anyone has some spare Bally 6 digit plasma displays (AS-2518-21) in working condition, without burn-in, you are willing to sell at a reasonable price? I need a couple for the Strikes and Spares I am working on. I know I can get LED replacements, but don’t want to mix, and want to keep the game original. Thanks.

Flanker Not sure what your timeframe is, but I might have some Stern 6 digit displays in a month or two.

#22469 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Flanker Not sure what your timeframe is, but I might have some Stern 6 digit displays in a month or two.

Pinash if you have some burn free working 6 digit ones and Flanker Doesn't takem, I'll take em

#22470 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Pinash, sounds great! No rush at all. I am restoring this game ground up (restencil and all) for my own collection. I am looking for 2, ideally 3, since I see some segments on the 3rd one are starting to give in. Please ping me when you are ready. Thanks!

#22471 2 years ago

Anyone local have a new or good condition piece of Bally widebody playfield glass? 27.5" x 43" x 3/16". I'll also be at Pintastic on Saturday and could pick up there. (I posted in the Pintastic buy/sell thread as well.)

#22472 2 years ago

For your consideration: very overpriced pinball machines. PM me for more info!

#22473 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Lol

#22474 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Target Alpha Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Nice overall condition, few scrapes in cabinet, BG has some flaking. Machine does have flipper wear. Recently cleaned and waxed w/ new rubbers. Works mostly as it should except it ...”
2021-11-15
Winchester, NH
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 296 times
Contributed to Pinside

Sale or possible trade, projects considered. Can deliver to Pintastic

#22475 2 years ago

Amen brother....Glad I don't have a free spot open in the basement, it's mind boggling these days...

#22476 2 years ago

You came to the right place.

#22477 2 years ago

Thinking about offering my DE Time Machine up for trade. It's HUO with a spectacular playfield. Plastics and all ramps are pristine. Trades only....

#22478 2 years ago

My Meteor is back in the marketplace

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Meteor Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling a classic Stern Meteor. Playfield torn down and shopped with new clear silicone rubber rings and flipper perfect play rubber. Nice playfield with just upper flipper drag we...”
2021-11-13
Li, NY
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 1264 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22479 2 years ago

looking for Houdini, Stern indy near MD.

#22480 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Thinking about offering my DE Time Machine up for trade. It's HUO with a spectacular playfield. Plastics and all ramps are pristine. Trades only....

Great story behind this pin too... good seller as well.

#22481 2 years ago

Anyone have a Guardians of the galaxy pro or stranger things pro for sale within a couple hours of Buffalo, NY? Cash ready if anyone has one of those pins

#22482 2 years ago

Selling both my Dominos

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is a really nice example of a Domino. Cabinet was stripped down to bare wood and repainted, inside and out. Playfield is in excellent shape. BG is a 9/10. All mechs and compon...”
2021-11-15
Merrimack, NH
950 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 338 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Domino Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This Domino has been partially shopped out. It has all working incandescent bulbs and new rubbers. Playfield has been cleaned. Playfield plastics have all been cleaned. Power cord ...”
2021-11-15
Merrimack, NH
525 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 272 times

Am willing to bring to Pintastic on Thursday.

Alberto

#22483 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Excellent condition Munsters premium color. 1150~ plays, no issues. Several playfield mods and side art. Shaker motor. Can ship if arranged by buyer and paid via bank wire.”
2021-11-15
Ballston Spa, NY
7,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 683 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22484 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Star Trek pro with mirror blades and Shaker motor. Plays 100%. I did have this machine on location for a little while, it was previously at the sanctum and is in great shape. ...”
2022-01-05
Ballston Spa, NY
Viewed: 1131 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22486 2 years ago

Gottlieb Gridiron for sale. $950 or reasonable offer.

Machine - For Sale
Gridiron Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “1977 Gottlieb Gridiron pinball machine. This is the later revised 2 player version of Pro Football from Gottlieb. Very clean machine that came out of home where it was used for 2...”
2021-11-15
York, PA
650 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 327 times

#22487 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Very nice Willy Wonka standard with a ton of playfield mods. Has topper and gobstopper shooter as well. The playfield looks great and packed with everything added. It plays 100%. O...”
2021-11-15
Ballston Spa, NY
8,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 316 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22488 2 years ago

The inflation you are going to see over the next 2 years will blow your mind away. Welcome to the new world……………

#22489 2 years ago

Bally BMX for sale $3200 cash on glass. Can bring to Pintastic Saturday or deliver within MA for a small charge. Game is sold as is.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “For sale is my rare Bally BMX pinball (one of only 406 ever made). Game has been home use for the past 30 years. Very minor playfield wear in a few places, but overall looks really...”
2021-11-16
Reading, MA
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 1005 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22490 2 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Selling both my Dominos

Machine - For Sale

1968 Gottlieb Domino

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “This is a really nice example of a Domino. Cabinet was stripped down to bare wood and repainted, inside and out. Playfield is in excellent shape. BG is a 9/10. All mechs and compon...”

10 hours ago

Merrimack, NH

1,150 (OBO)

Peruman

Machine - For Sale

Domino

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “This Domino has been partially shopped out. It has all working incandescent bulbs and new rubbers. Playfield has been cleaned. Playfield plastics have all been cleaned. Power cord ...”

10 hours ago

Merrimack, NH

525 (OBO)

Peruman

Go figure...I was thinking of bringing mine to sell too. Should line em all up along with a couple of MIBS for some throwback fun

Alberto

#22491 2 years ago

Darn this went fast

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “selling granny and the gators. sideart was plexied all you have to do is remove the plexy if youd like the is intact as pictured. this is a very hard to find game i know what i ha...”
2021-11-15
Middletown, NY
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 105 days
Viewed: 489 times

#22492 2 years ago

Can deliver to Pintastic

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Bank Shot Archived
Functional - needs major work - “Can deliver to Pintastic Project Bank Shot. Inserts fell out, I have them all. Cab is rough. I have it almost starting a game, Reels will reset but score motor keeps spinning, I b...”
2021-11-16
Winchester, NH
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 355 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22493 2 years ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Darn this went fast

Sale Pending!

Granny and the Gators

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “selling granny and the gators. sideart was plexied all you have to do is remove the plexy if youd like the is intact as pictured.
this is a very hard to find game i know what i ha...”

18 hours ago

Middletown, NY

2,500 (OBO)

robotron

It’s a great game. Very cool and unique and a good player, despite what some say! Gotta be skilled at both vids and pins!

Did you post someone else’s ad though? I was extremely confused

#22494 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

It’s a great game. Very cool and unique and a good player, despite what some say! Gotta be skilled at both vids and pins!
Did you post someone else’s ad though? I was extremely confused

I did....there wasn't a dedicated thread regarding the sale, at least I didn't see one. These don't come up for sale often

#22495 2 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Selling both my Dominos
Alberto

I have seen both of these games, and I can attest to the quality of Peruman's efforts. As with all his games, he does excellent work, and these are no exception. A lot of time and effort went into both. Buy with confidence!

#22496 2 years ago

Updated price. $650

Machine - For Sale
Gridiron Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “1977 Gottlieb Gridiron pinball machine. This is the later revised 2 player version of Pro Football from Gottlieb. Very clean machine that came out of home where it was used for 2...”
2021-11-15
York, PA
650 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 327 times

#22497 2 years ago

Time Machine for trade...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home used only second owner DE Time Machine. Gorgeous playfield with perfect plastics and ramps. Factory Mylar is perfect. Full playfield tear down, cleaned with new rings and c...”
2022-12-30
New Hartford, CT
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 2475 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22498 2 years ago

Gottlieb royal flush em. Would consider it a project. Worked when it was folded up 10 years ago and stored in a finished basement but hasn’t been touched since. I’m sure some contacts will need a quick clean at the very least. Can bring to pintastic. 750$

#22499 2 years ago

Bally King Rex Add-A-Ball EM for trade. Really nice and plays well. Interested in early solid state games or woodrails.

#22500 2 years ago

Still available. Includes stern topper, shooter, and art blades.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Nice HUO avengers pro with stern accessory upgrades including the topper, art blades, and shooter rod.”
2021-11-07
Rochester, NY
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1222 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 30,365 posts in this topic. You are on page 450 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/450?hl=meadows22 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.