5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,810 posts
  • 787 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by TheFamilyArcade
  • Topic is favorited by 425 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 14810 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 297.
#2201 4 years ago
Quoted from ToddSonOfOdin:

Hobbit SE day 3 spot $7500
Just shopped BSD $3200
Details in the market
15 minutes outside Philly in Jersey

I can wholeheartedly recommend Todd, a fellow south-Jerseyan, as a trustworthy pinball enthusiast.

#2202 4 years ago

Selling/Trading my AMH. Asking 7k, willing to trade for TZ,TAF,IJ or AFM. Let me know if you're interested.

#2203 4 years ago

Removed

#2206 4 years ago

Gold Ball 800
Silver Ball 800

Make me an offer on one or both. Both play well.

http://s1162.photobucket.com/user/The96stang/library/goldball%20and%20silver%20ball

#2207 4 years ago

Looking for a few pinballs, not sure if anybody is selling them or has them and willing to sell them:

Flintstone
Gilligans Island
High Speed 2
Southpark

Im in RI so anything in RI, CT and MA Area

#2208 4 years ago
Quoted from dellice45:

Looking for a few pinballs, not sure if anybody is selling them or has them and willing to sell them:
Flintstone
Gilligans Island
High Speed 2
Southpark
Im in RI so anything in RI, CT and MA Area

There was an ad on Hartford Craigslist for High Speed 2 $1900

#2209 4 years ago
Quoted from jchiu:

There was an ad on Hartford Craigslist for High Speed 2 $1900

It was sold.

#2210 4 years ago

High speed 2 is one I just recently played at my friends house, I fell in love with it !

Plus I need a second machine , too many people come over and people keep waiting to play lol

#2211 4 years ago
Quoted from dellice45:

High Speed 2 is one I just recently played at my friends house, I fell in love with it !
Plus I need a second machine , too many people come over and people keep waiting to play lol

In my opinion it is the best of the "B" titles, followed by Shadow and BSD. It keeps you coming back for more like no other.

image.jpg

image_1.jpg

#2212 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

In my opinion it is the best of the "B" titles, followed by Shadow and BSD. It keeps you coming back for more like no other.

image.jpg image_1.jpg

Thats crazy and y I love this hobby I actually didnt care for it and love bsd and shadow amd just about every other b/w pin more while is weird bc I love high speed chases

#2213 4 years ago

looking for a sopranos machine. central jersey.

#2214 4 years ago

Looking for an EM... Centigrade 37. Western PA. Thanks!!

#2215 4 years ago

WTB: Whitewater, CFTBL, NGG, STNG

Nice examples within a couple hours of Boston area.

#2216 4 years ago

I am going to be buying a pinball machine for our office in the near future- I'd like to get a used machine, but I have the restriction of only being able to work with a vendor who can take an invoice and work with net 30 terms, so I can't just pay cash like I normally would. Any pointers? I'm guessing things like Automated?

#2217 4 years ago
Quoted from mrboboto:

I am going to be buying a pinball machine for our office in the near future- I'd like to get a used machine, but I have the restriction of only being able to work with a vendor who can take an invoice and work with net 30 terms, so I can't just pay cash like I normally would. Any pointers? I'm guessing things like Automated?

It's probably best to start a new thread on this. It will probably get lost in this FS/WTB thread.

As for Automated, the prices they have had on their restored machines at shows have been crazy high.

#2218 4 years ago
Quoted from mrboboto:

Look up Mike Engel, who runs the Lanes & Games arcade in Cambridge; he sells used machines on occasion, and may be willing to work with you on the invoice end. Mike is also a great person who contributes a lot to the Boston pinball scene.

#2219 4 years ago
Quoted from mrboboto:

Call Mike from Automated give him a chance to win over your business! He opened all those new in box games for people to enjoy at Pintastic. I'm sure he will give you a discount on one. Support those who supported the hobby in New England please.

#2220 4 years ago
Quoted from jadziedzic:

Look up Mike Engel, who runs the Lanes & Games arcade in Cambridge; he sells used machines on occasion, and may be willing to work with you on the invoice end. Mike is also a great person who contributes a lot to the Boston pinball scene.

Mike is also an authorized Stern distributor.

Honestly, for net-30 terms you are going to have a hard time finding a used machine. I'm curious why this is the case?

Also, I have a pinball machine in my office in Cambridge, MA. I just brought my personal machine into work for my coworkers to enjoy. Also in Cambridge, Wistia, a company just outside central sq, has a Metallica in their office.

#2221 4 years ago

Go see Mike E., as people have mentioned Automated prices ARE .......

#2222 4 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Go see Mike E., as people have mentioned Automated prices ARE .......

People who deal directly with Mike seem to get good deals. Mike D supported Pintastic so he can't be all bad. Give him a chance.

#2223 4 years ago

Thanks for the advice, y'all- I've got a lot of leads now.

#2224 4 years ago
Quoted from mrboboto:

Thanks for the advice, y'all- I've got a lot of leads now.

Heck, I'll sell you a pin with those terms.

#2225 4 years ago

boston.craigslist.org link

$500 Cyclone in Bedford,MA

Not mine

#2226 4 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

People who deal directly with Mike seem to get good deals. Mike D supported Pintastic so he can't be all bad. Give him a chance.

He wanted $5200 for a used X-Men Pro. Seriously.

#2227 4 years ago
Quoted from jchiu:

He wanted $5200 for a used X-Men Pro. Seriously.

Was that recently? Nagotiate with him?

#2228 4 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Was that recently? Nagotiate with him?

It was actually $5295 and he offered me free delivery. Let's assume that was worth $100-$150 (he's only 48 miles away from where I am), that's still over $5k for a stock, floor model, Pro machine. I understand he has to make a profit, but as a big Stern dealer, Im sure his cost would allow for better pricing. More power to him if he can sell it at that price.

#2229 4 years ago

Wtb: Popeye pin? NJ or surrounding areas.

#2230 4 years ago
Quoted from jchiu:

It was actually $5295 and he offered me free delivery. Let's assume that was worth $100-$150 (he's only 48 miles away from where I am), that's still over $5k for a stock, floor model, Pro machine. I understand he has to make a profit, but as a big Stern dealer, Im sure his cost would allow for better pricing. More power to him if he can sell it at that price.

I've spoke with Mike D several times and although he is a great guy, he just won't budge much, even on multiple pin purchases (I am talking 4 NIB). I honestly don't think he has to. He obviously sells more machines than anyone, so he is doing something right. I just don't think his main purchasers are people like us, rather he gets the very wealthy CT and NY buyers who are buying a game for their man cave or children. Those buyers have more money than God. Think about this, he has sat on his TFLE inventory for how many years??? Didn't someone say he had like 50 of them in storage? He is now finally dealing them at a decent price. I think like $5000-$5200 NIB.

#2231 4 years ago
Quoted from Newstrish:

$500 Cyclone in Bedford,MA

Dang, that's a good deal.

#2232 4 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Call Mike from Automated give him a chance to win over your business! He opened all those new in box games for people to enjoy at Pintastic. I'm sure he will give you a discount on one. Support those who supported the hobby in New England please.

I agree, it's a great idea to support those who have supported pinball in New England. As the owner of Lanes and Games Arcade in Cambridge, MA I've been supporting the local pin community for a very long time now. I've been supporting pinball since 2000 with numerous open houses, tournaments, restorations and lots of great deals on used machines. If any is looking for a new Stern I'd be glad to give you a quote. Thanks.

http://www.lanesandgamesarcade.com/

#2233 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

I agree, it's a great idea to support those who have supported pinball in New England. As the owner of Lanes and Games Arcade in Cambridge, MA I've been supporting the local pin community for a very long time now. I've been supporting pinball since 2000 with numerous open houses, tournaments, restorations and lots of great deals on used machines. If any is looking for a new Stern I'd be glad to give you a quote. Thanks.

Yes Mike you have been a driving force behind New England pinball for many years. Thank you for hanging up a Pintastic poster at lanes and games. I was a little disappointed not to see you at Pintastic this year. Did I just miss you?

Actually it was disappointing not to have any of the New England arcades represented at the show. I'm hopping next year they will get involved. Im only trying to increase awareness of the great pinball presence we have in New England.

#2234 4 years ago

"nagotiate"- to nag someone until their price falls into your range.

#2235 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

"nagotiate"- to nag someone until their price falls into your range.

It's how my wife and I stay happily married.

#2236 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

PinballMike is the man. Bought my ST premium from him, got a fantastic deal and alot of help along the was as it was my first NIB...deal with confidence!

#2237 4 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Yes Mike you have been a driving force behind New England pinball for many years. Thank you for hanging up a Pintastic poster at lanes and games. I was a little disappointed not to see you at Pintastic this year. Did I just miss you?
Actually it was disappointing not to have any of the New England arcades represented at the show. I'm hopping next year they will get involved. Im only trying to increase awareness of the great pinball presence we have in New England.

Gabe you did a great job promoting the show. I'm sure every pin head in New England knew about it. Family obligations prevented me from committing this year. We'll see what happens next year. The dates make a big difference in the summer.

#2238 4 years ago
Quoted from jadziedzic:

I agree 100% - I buy all my new Sterns from Mike Engel. A stand up guy, who gives great support, and who definitely contributes to the Boston pinball scene. Also, his restorations on used machines are top notch!

#2239 4 years ago
Quoted from KingDaddy:

Okay, I have collector's quality Taxi and Whirlwind - both fully restored/shopped/LED's/mint clearcoated PF's/etc. One major collector said he's played "hundreds of both games over the years" and "never saw anything on the level of these."
I also have one of the nicest Genies out there - all new Pascal System, Beautuful Fully Restored and Clearcoated PF, Shopped Plastics/Rubber, New PF Glass, etc.

I just purchased a beautiful Taxi from KingDaddy (Tom) this past Friday (Aug 7th) and wanted to say what a pleasure it was dealing with him. He was not only a true gentleman throughout the entire transaction but incredibly honest as well. The machine was exactly as described and Tom even made it a point to highlight a tiny imperfection that one wouldn't see unless tearing down the PF; Certainly not something that would ever be detected until long after the machine left his home, but it was extremely important to him for full disclosure. Certainly not the type of seller one is fortunate enough to deal with every day. He even offered to put on a pot of coffee to fuel me up for my ride home!! Have extreme confidence when dealing with him and expect an easy, honest, no nonsense transaction. Very Fair Pricing too.... THANKS TOM!!!

As a side note: I saw the Genie and Whirlwind and both playfields are absolutely stunning. If you like the pics, then you'll love seeing them in person. BEWARE!!......Little chance you'll leave his home without a machine accompanying you on your ride home.

If you have any further questions regarding my experience with Tom please feel free to reach out to me.
Full disclaimer - Prior to this transaction I had never even spoken with Tom and to my knowledge we have no friends in common. (Just don't want you to think this is one buddy touting another for the sake of friendship - Although I do consider him a friend now)
Best,
Mark

#2240 4 years ago

(800)Party Animal: Plays well, cabinet has some fade, Still has the Frog plastic.
Cab: 8
PF: 9
BG: 9+

(1000) Beat the Clock: Plays perfect, cabinet has some minor fade. Mylar on the PF. BG is FLAWLESS
Cab: 8+
PF: 9+
BG: 10

(900) Shaq: Plays well, Unshopped. Cab is solid, but the artwork is rough
Cab: 6
PF: 8
BG: 8

(1350) Pool Sharks: Nice PF, Faded Cab. BG is NICE
Cab 7
PF 8
BG 9+

(250) Timeline: Project, Faking BG, Decent PF. MISSING harness from MPU to Driver. CLEAN boards. Cab and apron are blue (prototype)
Cab 8
Pf 7
BG 6

(450) Hot Hand: ALtec MPU. Boots and plays. Drops do not reset. One pop does not fire.
cab 8
Pf 7
BG 9

Still have Goldball and Silverball for 800 each. Pics here. http://s1162.photobucket.com/user/The96stang/library/Stangs%20FS%20pics

#2241 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

(800)Party Animal: Plays well, cabinet has some fade, Still has the Frog plastic.
Cab: 8
PF: 9
BG: 9+
(1000) Beat the Clock: Plays perfect, cabinet has some minor fade. Mylar on the PF. BG is FLAWLESS
Cab: 8+
PF: 9+
BG: 10
(900) Shaq: Plays well, Unshopped. Cab is solid, but the artwork is rough
Cab: 6
PF: 8
BG: 8
(1350) Pool Sharks: Nice PF, Faded Cab. BG is NICE
Cab 7
PF 8
BG 9+
(250) Timeline: Project, Faking BG, Decent PF. MISSING harness from MPU to Driver. CLEAN boards. Cab and apron are blue (prototype)
Cab 8
Pf 7
BG 6
(450) Hot Hand: ALtec MPU. Boots and plays. Drops do not reset. One pop does not fire.
cab 8
Pf 7
BG 9
Still have Goldball and Silverball for 800 each. Pics here. http://s1162.photobucket.com/user/The96stang/library/Stangs%20FS%20pics

To bad yor not closer id take a few of these

#2242 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

To bad yor not closer id take a few of these

Im not far from where pintastic new england was! About an hour south!

#2243 4 years ago

Yea that was a long drive lol and I can only carrh one pin at a time so id have to rent a truck .

#2244 4 years ago

I heard a rumor that stang delivers

#2245 4 years ago

Hey, I've driven a trailer between CT and Hagerstown MD multiple times in the old days to go to Lloyd's Coin-op Warehouse.

It was always a nice trip. Because in the end you had a trailer load of games in your driveway.

#2246 4 years ago

Judge Dredd 2200 with Color DMD, in good shape no topper

Cyclone 1,200 good shape, playfield mylar so very little wear, and ramps are good. New Rottendog displays and some LEDs.

#2247 4 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Cyclone 1,200 good shape, playfield mylar so very little wear, and ramps are good. New Rottendog displays and some LEDs.

Some people got upset that I asked if this was a game listed on CL for a specific dollar amount. Surprised this pissed anyone off since everyone's bought from a flipper in New England. Whatevs. Comment removed.

#2248 4 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

So I guess that CL listing for $500 was real?

I would highly doubt bundy went up there to get it. He is rarely a CL kind of guy. He probably took it in trade for something.

#2249 4 years ago

Yea whats its matter if it was ? Someone had to get it and no one better to buy a pin from than bundy . His prices and expertise are always the best

#2250 4 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

So I guess that CL listing for $500 was real?

I have 2 young kids and no time to chase pins down. Biting my tongue right now... Let me just say NOT COOL

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
£ 58.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 64.99
$ 109.99
$ 89.99
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball USA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 199.99
$ 159.99
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
There are 14810 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 297.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside