IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 449 of 608.
#22401 2 years ago

I will be hiding in the bushes looking to whoop Levi. He knows why....

Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm pretty sure it'll be a white van and you'll have a few lollipops as well.
That's my hometown. While you're there, be sure to hit up the Chatham Sandwich Shop. Some of the best sandwiches in New Jersey.
Sorry, Rhode Island.

#22402 2 years ago

Not one of you bastards has an old EM to sell me?!

Well if anybody wants to help me set up that HUO Monster Bash out there let me know!

And thanks for the sandwich Rec, the babe and I were actually discussing the possibility of getting a quality sub on our adventure into the wilds of tony North Jersey!

#22403 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm pretty sure it'll be a white van and you'll have a few lollipops as well.
That's my hometown. While you're there, be sure to hit up the Chatham Sandwich Shop. Some of the best sandwiches in New Jersey.
Sorry, Rhode Island.

No, no, no.... CrazyLevi you gotta stop at Namkeen on Main Street in Chatham. Best hot chicken sandwich you'll find in Northern NJ

https://www.yelp.com/biz/namkeen-chatham

#22404 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Well if anybody wants to help me set up that HUO Monster Bash out there let me know!
And thanks for the sandwich Rec, the babe and I were actually discussing the possibility of getting a quality sub on our adventure into the wilds of tony North Jersey!

If you need help, shoot me a PM.

#22405 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

If you need help, shoot me a PM.

Thanks for the kind offer! It looks like an easy load in (just three steps down into basement from garage) so I think I’m covered but will reach out if I need a hand. I always pay for this kind of assistance and would do so in this case as well.

#22406 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Haha I have heard that many times, and I am very concerned about that. This is honestly mostly a theme buy for me as I don’t expect to love the pin. Hopefully the family can enjoy it for a while and then move on without losing too much money on it.

Have a VE and the callouts are fine (in my opinion). I felt the SDTM review on the callouts was a little too negative. These callouts vs the 2007 art package make the VE way better (again in my opinion as a comic book fan!). Anyways, just got ours and happy and likely keeping until Spring at which point it will go up for sale/trade. There is one up for sale in MD int he marketpalce now too. Color DMD is a must on this game though it adds so much!

#22407 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Have a VE and the callouts are fine (in my opinion). I felt the SDTM review on the callouts was a little too negative. These callouts vs the 2007 art package make the VE way better (again in my opinion as a comic book fan!). Anyways, just got ours and happy and likely keeping until Spring at which point it will go up for sale/trade. There is one up for sale in MD int he marketpalce now too. Color DMD is a must on this game though it adds so much!

That’s good to hear, I have watched that review a few times and it always makes me second guess if I want to go this route, haha. I absolutely will be getting a color DMD as well.

#22408 2 years ago

That’s good to hear, I have watched that review a few times and it always makes me second guess if I want to go this route, haha. I absolutely will be getting a color DMD as well.

Good luck Beef. I'd love to try Hot Wheels in the future but the timing just isn't right. Stay in touch as we live pretty close!

#22409 2 years ago

Still looking for the right trade for my Fastbreak. Ideally want another B/W game in nice condition. Would trade for Diner but am open to others.

Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a very nice, 100% working Fastbreak. Pros: -Playfield looks practically brand new, no wear as far as I can tell. -All LEDs. -Clean cab with nice sides, some dings ...”
2023-09-14
Wilmington, DE
4,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1525 times

#22410 2 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

No, no, no.... CrazyLevi you gotta stop at Namkeen on Main Street in Chatham. Best hot chicken sandwich you'll find in Northern NJ
https://www.yelp.com/biz/namkeen-chatham

Hey, newcomer! There's a reason the Chatham Sandwich Shop has been there for over 40 years and makes great subs (which is what Levi was looking for). It's awesome. What the hell's a namkeen? Sounds like someone trying to say "napkin" with a mouth full of pinballs.

#22411 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Hey, newcomer! There's a reason the Chatham Sandwich Shop has been there for over 40 years and makes great subs (which is what Levi was looking for). It's awesome. What the hell's a namkeen? Sounds like someone trying to say "napkin" with a mouth full of pinballs.

Lol, give it shot next time you're visiting your mother Boob. Their sandwich is life-changing! Perhaps it'll make you fall in love with Chatham again!?

#22412 2 years ago

I have a Fish Tales up for trade. Clean, shopped with comet LEDs. Plays well. Nice playfield. Great game. Can bring it to Pintastic for the right deal.

#22413 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This bastard doesn't Well, I have a Pitstop collecting dust in my He-shed

#22414 2 years ago

Posted on Mr Pinball this AM. I've met the seller before and he's solid:

Solar Ride, 1979 Gottlieb: $695
Lots of small things done for reliability. Plays great.
Dale Kowalcyk Phone: 814-937-9555
Alexandria, Pennsylvania 16611

#22415 2 years ago

Fish Tales for trade. Ad is up.

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Fish Tales. Shopped with Comet LEDs added. Looking for trades from similar era or of similar value i.e. NGG, FunHouse, Whirlwind or RoadShow etc. Plus or minus cash works t...”
2021-11-06
New Hartford, CT
Trade
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 1511 times

#22416 2 years ago

Might consider trading a pin for something with a motor… atv… dirt bike… motorcycle… project car… check my collection and let me know what you have… need room in the game room and want a new toy!

#22420 2 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Count-Down Id part with. Great cosmetics. But needs to be gone thru. Never powered up. Consider it a nice cosmetic project. $1200. I have a new plastic set and a new drop target set to go with it. Pm with interest.

Mike

#22421 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Looking for stuff on the cheaper/more reasonable side, all eras considered.

Then why are you looking on Pinside?

Oh man, the callouts on the original SM are beyond awesome. And the Green Goblin is also animated. IMO the VE art style is too modern (weird) for me and in no way outweighs the benefits of the original.

#22422 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “A like new Dialed In LE with factory RAD-CALS, led flipper buttons(orange), mirror blades, neon plastic protectors. full cliffys. Everything works and looks exactly as it should. W...”
2021-11-07
Mansfield, MA
8,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1122 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22423 2 years ago

Priced to sell now unfazed screened cabinet

#22424 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Then why are you looking on Pinside? .

Normally I’d agree with you but still deals on EMs and unpopular digitals to be found around here some days.

Anyway loading up the white van and heading out there in a couple hours!

What’s the best sandwich at the Chatham shop?!

#22425 2 years ago

Big Hurt posted in the marketplace - prefer sale, but trades possible. Also have a NOS playfield.

#22426 2 years ago

Didn’t make it over to the sandwich shop sadly. We did load Nancy’s mom up into the cargo van and went for Italian in Madison.

Got the lobster!

#22427 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Didn’t make it over to the sandwich shop sadly. We did load Nancy’s mom up into the cargo van and went for Italian in Madison.
Got the lobster!

Which place? That whole town is like Little Italy.

#22428 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Which place? That whole town is like Little Italy.

A place called Llalegria it was really good.

Passed the Chatam sandwich shop a little later but they were closed. Next time!

#22429 2 years ago

Anyone interested in trading for a black knight sor pro? Has shaker side blades and a couple uninstalled mods. Mostly interested in another stern pro or a decent B/W title. Great condition.

#22430 2 years ago

#22431 2 years ago
Quoted from PinHigh1:

Big Hurt posted in the marketplace - prefer sale, but trades possible. Also have a NOS playfield.

Machine - For Sale

Very clean Big Hurt (optional extra NOS playfield)

Partially shopped/refurbished “Up for sale is this nice and very clean Big Hurt with all LEDs everywhere, Titan rubbers, and some new game parts (new glove, flipper bats, target decals etc). I took every part o...”

3 days ago

Gaithersburg, MD

3,200 (OBO)

PinHigh1

Ugh where were you a month ago when I had cash to spend.

#22432 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a late run tron pro. Was on route for the first year of its life but then traded to me due to lack of plays and has sat in my Game room since. No mods other than a shaker m...”
2021-11-09
Waitsfield, VT
7,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 1631 times
Contributed to Pinside
Tron pro up for your consideration

#22433 2 years ago

Our Official Riverboat Gambler Pinball Machine Raffle is NOW LIVE!

Just in time for Pintastic New England!
Limited to 200 entries
$20 per entry!

The prize will be the Riverboat Gambler manufactured by Williams in 1990!
Shipping can be set up if not able to attend Pintastic next weekend!

http://projectpinball.rallyup.com/riverboat-gambler-pinballmachineraffle-pintastic-2021

#22434 2 years ago

Anyone have a Primus they may want to trade?

#22436 2 years ago
Quoted from Zanderman:

Ugh where were you a month ago when I had cash to spend.

Trades?

#22437 2 years ago

*Arcade machine*
I have a nice dedicated Primal Rage, with a beautiful crisp monitor. Faded cab decals as usual. Side art has some damage/peeling near the CPO.
Trying to find a location for it, but I think Primal Rage is a tough fit for most places.
Asking $1500 for it.

#22438 2 years ago

Can bring to pinstastic on friday/sat.
Really would love to trade for a star trek premium/le or a stranger things premium.. godzilla (Longshot)

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell LOTR! Can bring to pinstastic if requested. This machine is loaded with mods: Interactive Path of the Dead (pinduino) Balrog whip PDI decals Sword decal LED ocd b...”
2021-11-04
Brookline, NH
Trade
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 751 times

#22440 2 years ago

Only have cheap stuff right now. Trying to rebuild my collection. If it happens to sit for a few months, I'll come calling.

#22441 2 years ago

Anyone have the cgc arcade legends 3 cab? I'm interested and could buy outright or trade a pin. Happy to do the deal at pintastic if convenient, or sooner. PM me

#22442 2 years ago

Interested in finding a TSPP, any of the three CGC remakes, or a GB Pro. Looking within 2 hour drive. Can purchase or trade. currently have these two listings:

#22443 2 years ago

Hello! Anyone considering selling their HUO Total Nuclear Annihilation within 3-4 hours drive of central NJ?

I will also be at Pintastic New England on Friday if anyone close to the event is looking to sell their HUO TNA.

#22444 2 years ago

Anyone with a dialed in interested in trading? Take a look at my collection… open to game plus cash or maybe a 2 for 1

#22445 2 years ago

Tron Pinball - Arcade Cab needed - Doesn't need to be working.

Looking for a Tron video game mod cabinet if anyone has a broken one for sale.

#22446 2 years ago

Anyone have a trashed bally playfield? I need the ball trough roller switch at the eject hole.

#22447 2 years ago
Quoted from barakawins:

Anyone have a trashed bally playfield? I need the ball trough roller switch at the eject hole.

Why not get a Cherry microswitch and make your own? I’m about to try it and have seen it done.

#22448 2 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Why not get a Cherry microswitch and make your own? I’m about to try it and have seen it done.

Yeah, I thought of it but would rather just the lever.

#22449 2 years ago

I have a pretty nice whirlwind id trade for a pretty nice road show if anyone’s looking to switch it up.

#22450 2 years ago

Still looking for a trade for my Fishtales. Looking for titles like Funhouse, Road Show, NGG etc.

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Fish Tales. Shopped with Comet LEDs added. Looking for trades from similar era or of similar value i.e. NGG, FunHouse, Whirlwind or RoadShow etc. Plus or minus cash works t...”
2021-11-06
New Hartford, CT
Trade
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 1511 times

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 449 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/449?hl=duderegular and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.