IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 448 of 608.
#22354 2 years ago

Just listed you will be hard pressed to find a nicer one then this no fade too

#22355 2 years ago

#22356 2 years ago

Have a swords of fury - ad in marketplace... Already moved it out of my game room for pick up but the buyer flaked. Originally had it up for 3k. will do 2800 if you can grab it this weekend. Possible package deal with 1812 if your interested. Very easy out.

#22357 2 years ago

Iron Man VE in the market

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Stern Iron Man VE Original owner and packed full of extras. Excellent condition. Mods include: color DMD (LED version) Upgraded speaker kit mirror blades acrylic laser cut sp...”
2021-10-30
Manchester, NH
6,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 356 days
Viewed: 426 times

#22358 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have a really nice iron man vault edition. Game plays fast and fun and is in really really nice shape. Make me an offer or trade for other pinball machines.”
2021-10-29
Enfield, CT
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 247 times
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Really nice star trek premium. Not a mark on the cabinet. Plays fast and fun. Still smells like a new game. Make me an offer or trades for other pinball machines”
2021-10-29
Enfield, CT
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1281 times

Anything to trade? 2,3,4,5 for 1 are cool. Whatcha got?

#22359 2 years ago
Quoted from CrisCrow:

Looking for Data East games in or near CT, whatcha got?

Was planning on selling a DE JP w/ Color DMD & Pinsound later this year...but could move it sooner....

#22360 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Offering for sale my 1982 Bally Speakeasy machine. One you don't see every day with a smaller than normal back box and unique resin playfield. Game has new Alltek MPU board, new ...”
2021-10-30
Walden, NY
1,975 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 194 times
Just listed a nice Bally Speakeasy in the marketplace. Tons of pics included.

Added over 2 years ago:

Machine sold! (off Pinside)

#22361 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Mission Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Williams - Space Mission Good clean example and lightly restored by my self Repairs done *Apron and top of playfield trims have been powder coated white *New apron decal *New sco...”
2021-11-16
Taunton, MA
1,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 702 times
Contributed to Pinside

Flexible on price within reason, Thanks.

#22362 2 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

Please excuse the CA intruder here, but I was wondering if anyone in MA, particularly the Cape Cod area, had arcade game repair skills and could possibly stop by my family's house there. I finally got a grail game (Spy Hunter cockpit) after many years, had it cosmetically and mechanically fixed over another year and half, and after shipping it to Cape Cod, it is now not coining up, has no sound, and the monitor goes wonky, according to my family. It was working before it shipped.
If someone has time and interest in stopping by the Dennis, MA, area and could take a look, please PM me. I would be happy to pay for your time and efforts. Thanks so much.

Still trying to find someone if anyone can help. Thanks again.

#22363 2 years ago

Might consider trading my TMNT pro for a stranger things pro if anyone is interested.

#22364 2 years ago

Looking for Bally EMs from the 1970s... Thanks!

#22365 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very nice JM. Has color DMD, Mirror blades, playfield/insert/backbox leds, undercab led. Trough and drop led, full cliffy set. Throwing star playfield toy, Manual and some spare p...”
2021-10-31
Mansfield, MA
3,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 632 times

#22367 2 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Looking for Bally EMs from the 1970s... Thanks!

Hey Bill, I just picked up a Captain Fantastic if you're interested. Playfield is rough and backglass has a crack. Cab is solid and it's all there and plays pretty well. For you price is zero dollars and zero cents.

#22368 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Hey Bill, I just picked up a Captain Fantastic if you're interested. Playfield is rough and backglass has a crack. Cab is solid and it's all there and plays pretty well. For you price is zero dollars and zero cents.

Is this offer for anyone named Bill?

#22369 2 years ago

Anyone have a nice Spider-Man VE they would trade for a GNR LE, Hot Wheels, Stranger Things Pro, or AIQ Premium? Those would all likely require some form of cash either way. My 4-year old is obsessed with Spider-Man and constantly asks if we can get a Spider-Man Pin so I figured I should try.

I have active ads for the GNR and AIQ already and will add the others if interest.

#22370 2 years ago
#22371 2 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Is this offer for anyone named Bill?

Or anyone who has a father named Bill?

#22372 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Anyone have a nice Spider-Man VE they would trade for a GNR LE, Hot Wheels, Stranger Things Pro, or AIQ Premium? Those would all likely require some form of cash either way. My 4-year old is obsessed with Spider-Man and constantly asks if we can get a Spider-Man Pin so I figured I should try.
I have active ads for the GNR and AIQ already and will add the others if interest.

If you decide your interested, I have a friend that is just about to list the Stern non VE version.

#22373 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Thanks Mike! I'll take it, sounds like a fun winter project. PM sent

#22374 2 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

If you decide your interested, I have a friend that is just about to list the Stern non VE version.

Thanks for the heads up! I’m only currently interested in the VE. Ha the artwork makes a huge difference for me.

#22375 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a Flight 2000 project game? I probably won't have time to mess with it, so I thought I'd throw it up and see if there was any interest. I posted a pricing help thread and the consensus was $600 if I wanted to start a bidding war and have people falling all over themselves for it and up to $1200 if I wanted to sit on it and wait for someone that really wanted one.

I'm thinking $900 sounds fair based on what has sold recently. Here is the pricing thread. I'll obviously donate if it sells.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pricing-help#post-6532793

#22377 2 years ago

Xenon, new MPU, gorgeous backglass, cab nice, Vid's LED light mod on the tube, sadly playfield wear in the center, pretty good elsewhere. Good hardtop or new pf candidate. Need to take some pics. $1500 anyone?

Also still have Panthera if anyone is interested $900

Added over 2 years ago:

*Xenon - Sold Pending Pick-up, will donate per usual. Thank you for all the interest!

#22378 2 years ago

Chicago coin sound stage. Plays. 450.

Fire champaign 2900

Star trek premium 7400. Ad in marketplace

May also trade my transporter.

#22379 2 years ago

Selling my Rocky and Bullwinkle asking $3500(OBO) thanks

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Overall nice Rocky and Bullwinkle playfield is in very nice shape. No big wear on the playfield scoops look nice. Main cabinet on both sides is pretty nice without any big scratch...”
2021-11-01
Chippewa, PA
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 718 times

#22380 2 years ago

Anyone have an Elvira Premium for sale within a couple hours of Buffalo, NY. Cash ready for anyone who wants to sell.

#22381 2 years ago

Have a players "Eight Ball" FS, located in RI.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Eight Ball Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Here is a Bally "Eight Ball" in good working order. Pin is in "player's" condition, with normal bumps and bruises, but overall, a clean example. Backglass is in very good conditi...”
2021-11-02
Unknown City, RI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 221 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22382 2 years ago

Anyone have a stern PotC for sale? Hit me up.

#22383 2 years ago

Selling my buddies STTNG he brought the game over to my place to make things easier. Pretty nice game asking $5500(OBO) thanks

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling this game for a friend it's at my place. Game is pretty nice plays good does not have any mods. Cabinet is clean no major scratches of any sort. Overall nice game that play...”
2021-11-02
Chippewa, PA
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 687 times

#22384 2 years ago

looking for a NEW 23.75 x 43 wpc widebody glass, will be at pintastic. let me know, thanks

#22385 2 years ago

I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on a set of the Alltek boards (bally/stern). Before I order, does anyone have some local they want to part with?

#22386 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on a set of the Alltek boards (bally/stern). Before I order, does anyone have some local they want to part with?

Don't get Alltek, get Weebly/NVRAM.

#22387 2 years ago

Anyone looking for a nice LOTR? Is MD northeast enough for this thread? Looking for newer trades as well.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Sale or Trade: second owner, mostly original with incandescent bulbs and original rubbers (that should be changed) only mods are speaker lights and grills and Plantiar mod. Machi...”
2021-11-02
Annapolis, MD
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 883 times

#22388 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Don't get Alltek, get Weebly/NVRAM.

The Weebly/NVRAM mpu does not support the Arduino add-on board which runs the updated homebrew game code.

#22389 2 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Chicago coin sound stage. Plays. 450.
Fire champaign 2900
Star trek premium 7400. Ad in marketplace
May also trade my transporter.

Also have a sega outrun

#22390 2 years ago

Hey Everyone! New Pinside member here. My name is Robert and I am a manager for Maine Home Recreation. We are a Stern and American Dealer located in Lewiston, Maine and will have a good sized booth at Pintastic with lots of games to play. We have been in business for years, but just started selling Stern pins in April of this year and American pins in November of last year. It's been amazing... the pinball community is awesome, fun, and full of cool characters. Since we started selling pins, I have fallen in love as I am 42 and it brings me back to my arcade childhood days at aladdins castle and the dream machine. My 10 year old son and I joined the New England pinball league this season and had an absolute blast!!! Needless to say... we are beyond hooked. I get to play everyday at work as we have 3-6 machines on the sales floor to play everyday, but I need to fill the void at home and enjoy playing together with him. I'm hoping to have 2 machines at the house for him and I to enjoy by the new year. I have my eyes on a NIB, but I also want a fun title from the late 80's to early 90's era. Was curious what folks might be bringing to pintastic that fits. I will be working the booth Thursday and Friday, so feel free to stop by and chat me up or let me know what you may have available. Sorry for the lengthy post. It's my first one haha.

#22391 2 years ago
Quoted from MrPlumbBob:

Hey Everyone! New Pinside member here. My name is Robert and I am a manager for Maine Home Recreation. We are a Stern and American Dealer located in Lewiston, Maine and will have a good sized booth at Pintastic with lots of games to play. We have been in business for years, but just started selling Stern pins in April of this year and American pins in November of last year. It's been amazing... the pinball community is awesome, fun, and full of cool characters. Since we started selling pins, I have fallen in love as I am 42 and it brings me back to my arcade childhood days at aladdins castle and the dream machine. My 10 year old son and I joined the New England pinball league this season and had an absolute blast!!! Needless to say... we are beyond hooked. I get to play everyday at work as we have 3-6 machines on the sales floor to play everyday, but I need to fill the void at home and enjoy playing together with him. I'm hoping to have 2 machines at the house for him and I to enjoy by the new year. I have my eyes on a NIB, but I also want a fun title from the late 80's to early 90's era. Was curious what folks might be bringing to pintastic that fits. I will be working the booth Thursday and Friday, so feel free to stop by and chat me up or let me know what you may have available. Sorry for the lengthy post. It's my first one haha.

Hi Robert,

Look forward to meeting you at Pintastic in two weeks. There is also a Pinstastic 2021 specific for sale and want to buy thread. You should post what you are looking for there as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2021-wtb-fs#post-6587007

#22392 2 years ago

Going to be in the Chatam, NJ area on Sunday with a van. Anybody selling anything feel free to let me know. Looking for stuff on the cheaper/more reasonable side, all eras considered.

#22393 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

The Weebly/NVRAM mpu does not support the Arduino add-on board which runs the updated homebrew game code.

Ah, did not realize that was your end goal. I thought that barakandl was working on a new model that would support it, but not aware of any timeline.

#22394 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Thanks for the heads up! I’m only currently interested in the VE. Ha the artwork makes a huge difference for me.

you might be willing to be more flexible on the art, once you hear the callouts in the VE. In case you haven't, it's worth researching first.

#22395 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

you might be willing to be more flexible on the art, once you hear the callouts in the VE. In case you haven't, it's worth researching first.

Haha I have heard that many times, and I am very concerned about that. This is honestly mostly a theme buy for me as I don’t expect to love the pin. Hopefully the family can enjoy it for a while and then move on without losing too much money on it.

#22396 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Going to be in the Chatam, NJ area on Sunday with a van. Anybody selling anything feel free to let me know. Looking for stuff on the cheaper/more reasonable side, all eras considered.

We will alert the police to be on the lookout for van with unidentified white male with possible undervalued pinball machines

#22397 2 years ago

Just listed my Game of Thrones Premium. Pintastic delivery available.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game of Thrones Premium in great shape. Color DMD, new Titan rubber. Shopped less than 100 plays ago. Easy load out, will help deliver within a reasonable distance. Not really ...”
2021-11-05
West Bridgewater, MA
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 635 times

#22398 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm pretty sure it'll be a white van and you'll have a few lollipops as well.

That's my hometown. While you're there, be sure to hit up the Chatham Sandwich Shop. Some of the best sandwiches in New Jersey.

Sorry, Rhode Island.

#22400 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I'm pretty sure it'll be a white van and you'll have a few lollipops as well.
That's my hometown. While you're there, be sure to hit up the Chatham Sandwich Shop. Some of the best sandwiches in New Jersey.
Sorry, Rhode Island.

I'm shocked he will be in Chatham. Very nice town but nothing is cheap there!

There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 448 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/448?hl=silen7ce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.