IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 447 of 608.
#22301 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I agree their margin will stay the same but the older inventory is what I’m referring to they’re making double on those. Thanks

What old inventory are you referring to? I spoke with Mike last week and he basically had none of the new games in stock. Stern has told Mike he need to hold on to enough games for his booth at pintastic because they are not sure what he will be shipped in the next month. There is defiantly a supply shortage right now and we will be feeling it for at least a year.

#22303 2 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

What old inventory are you referring to? I spoke with Mike last week and he basically had none of the new games in stock. Stern has told Mike he need to hold on to enough games for his booth at pintastic because they are not sure what he will be shipped in the next month. There is defiantly a supply shortage right now and we will be feeling it for at least a year.

Last week I got invoice for 6200 for jp they were flaky when they said they’d deliver so I got jp somewhere else hence old stock

#22304 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Last week I got invoice for 6200 for jp they were flaky when they said they’d deliver so I got jp somewhere else hence old stock

Those definitely aren't delivering (on purpose at this point) until after the new year. Hence the price hike.

#22305 2 years ago

Looking for a Funhouse.
Any condition is fine.
Thanks.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: FunHouse Archived
Wanted! - “I am looking for a Funhouse. Projects are fine. Would love to find it locally, but will also travel to most places on the east coast. Thanks!”
2021-12-27
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Wanted
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 248 times

#22306 2 years ago

Nice TMNT pro…looking for interesting trades. Modern games preferably.

#22307 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

There’s nothing basic about it… its bullshit those nib games won’t even have the new QR code reader. The demand has clearly been high. I’m just saying it’s kinda lame that they’re clearing out older inventory without offering the newer features.

If they don't raise the prices, then flippers will scoop them up and raise the price themselves. I'd rather the extra $ be in the distro's hands than a flipper.

#22308 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

If they don't raise the prices, then flippers will scoop them up and raise the price themselves. I'd rather the extra $ be in the distro's hands than a flipper.

I'm just glad I got JP before the last big spike of 2021... it is what it is I suppose.

#22309 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I'm just glad I got JP before the last big spike of 2021... it is what it is I suppose.

I snuck in a Mando Pro before the increase. Unfortunately the Godzilla Prem has the increase (and I usually get pro's.... figures)

#22310 2 years ago

Listed two pins for sale today. I love AIQ but Looking to diversify my lineup more. GNR just wasn’t for me. Such a great looking game but just not my style of play.

#22311 2 years ago

I am running a large tournament called Pin-Champs of Vermont!

$40 to enter, $1,000 in prizes, awesome trophies, large WPPR points.

On top of this, I will have some pinball machines for sale.

Gorgar? Vegas? MORE? So bring a trailer!

~5 spots left

#22312 2 years ago

Going to be putting my Gottlieb Atlantis into deep storage soon. Price drop to $3k before I put it away for a long while. I would argue this is one of the best looking original playfield out there. An exceptionally nice looking game.

Machine - For Sale
Atlantis Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Putting my very nice looking Atlantis up for sale or trade. Pictures say it all (well almost all of it, a few bits of trivia about it's previous owners that I can share through PM...”
2021-10-26
South Berwick, ME
3,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1101 times

#22313 2 years ago

Price drop on LOTR, letting go of my stubbornness I guess. $6250

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/121136

#22314 2 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Super Chex in very good condition Boston Bruins vs Montreal Canadians classic All stars See pictures for players and condition Players names and numbers are painted not stickers...”
2021-09-24
, NH
1,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 644 times

Price drop

#22315 2 years ago

Hey guys, have a friend that doesn't use pinside that has a No Good Gofers he and I have traded back and forth a couple times.
Shopped, Leds, mirror blades. Clean and works great, i'd consider it players condition, but still pretty nice.
I had added a grass (for ramps) and target decal kit before it went back to him last time.
Open to sale or trades, +/- cash for pins system 9 and newer or modern sterns.
Projects without blown out playfields are ok too, as long as they are project priced.
I'm sure he's traded, bought or sold from some of you guys in the past.
Located in the toms river area of NJ

#22316 2 years ago

Yep, he’s a great guy to deal with.

Quoted from jcar302:

Hey guys, have a friend that doesn't use pinside that has a No Good Gofers he and I have traded back and forth a couple times.
Shopped, Leds, mirror blades. Clean and works great, i'd consider it players condition, but still pretty nice.
I had added a grass (for ramps) and target decal kit before it went back to him last time.
Open to sale or trades, +/- cash for pins system 9 and newer or modern sterns.
Projects without blown out playfields are ok too, as long as they are project priced.
I'm sure he's traded, bought or sold from some of you guys in the past.

#22317 2 years ago

Price Reduced on my Quicksilver

Machine - For Sale
Quicksilver Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Restored Quicksilver for sale. Here is what has been done to the game. New Mirco playfield- no pooling, cliffy on the saucer -Freshly painted cabinet with stencils -New plastic ...”
2021-09-29
South Burlington, VT
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 84 days
Viewed: 1456 times

#22318 2 years ago

Season 8 of CRAP league is starting up Monday Nov 1 at Sanctum 7:30 pm and Tues Nov 2nd at PizzaJ 6pm. Six week session with two lowest scores dropped. Finals are group elimination matchplay. $20 league fee.

Also, big thanks to everyone who hosted and played in NEPL…something like 370 players this time around!

#22319 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Season 8 of CRAP league is starting up Monday Nov 1 at Sanctum 7:30 pm and Tues Nov 2nd at PizzaJ 6pm. Six week session with two lowest scores dropped. Finals are group elimination matchplay. $20 league fee.
Also, big thanks to everyone who hosted and played in NEPL…something like 370 players this time around!

Do they serve sandwiches?

#22320 2 years ago

PizzaJ has sandwiches, yes. Buttermilk fried chicken sandwich is slammin’

Quoted from yzfguy:

Do they serve sandwiches?

#22321 2 years ago

grinders- no?

#22322 2 years ago

Anyone have a routed stern pro for sale?

#22323 2 years ago

Figure I'd post this here too...

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a JP Pro within like 100 miles or so of the DMV area. Thanks!”
2021-10-28
Rockville, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 309 times

#22324 2 years ago

Oh man…hold out for the real deal don’t settle for the “pin” version. Got anything interesting in trade? I’ve got a heavily modded JP pro I may be ready to move on from.

Quoted from purbeast:

Figure I'd post this here too...

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Jurassic Park (Pro)

New!

Wanted! “Looking for a JP Pro within like 100 miles or so of the DMV area.

If I don't find one I will probably end up snagging a The Pin version.

Thanks!”

53 minutes ago

Rockville, MD

Wanted

purbeast

#22325 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Oh man…hold out for the real deal don’t settle for the “pin” version. Got anything interesting in trade? I’ve got a heavily modded JP pro I may be ready to move on from.

I don't have any pins at all right now so whatever I do get will be my first. All I have right now are arcade games/boards.

https://www.arcade-museum.com/members/member_detail.php?member_id=452980

The Pin looks just fine for me though for a starter and at the price. I think it looks pretty fantastic.

I'm also assuming your heavily modded one will be much more than I want to spend, and you're in Rhode Island so that is quite a bit more than 100 miles away from the DMV area lol.

#22326 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

got a heavily modded TWD pro i might be willing to trade , we can meet halfway and have a sandwich

#22327 2 years ago

Just sold one of those, thanks for the offer though!

Quoted from pinballjj:

got a heavily modded TWD pro i might be willing to trade , we can meet halfway and have a sandwich

#22328 2 years ago

Still looking for a Stern Indy.....Cash or trade.

#22329 2 years ago

Still looking for a good grinder or chicken parm sub.

[Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

#22330 2 years ago

Still looking for a HUO Anvil

#22331 2 years ago

4 project 70s jukeboxes. 100 each or take the lot for 200

#22332 2 years ago

Looking for an Attack from Mars (Remake ) Classic.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy an Attack from Mars (Remake) Classic. Prefer an available local pickup from Virginia up to the New England area. Please pm if you have one to sell. Thanks.”
2021-10-27
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Viewed: 38 times

#22333 2 years ago

Looking for a Stern Dracula.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Stern Dracula . Prefer available pickup from Virginia to New England area.”
2021-10-28
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 44 times

#22334 2 years ago

I would love to trade/buy a deadpool Premium/LE somewhere around NJ. I have a GoTG Pro I could trade or sell to help it along. Let me know if anyone wants to sell/trade one.

#22335 2 years ago

Going to New Providence, NJ this Sunday any games for sale in that area?

#22336 2 years ago

Nothing but sandwiches out there unfortunately.

Quoted from Drain860:

Going to New Providence, NJ this Sunday any games for sale in that area?

#22337 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Just sold one of those, thanks for the offer though!

Mdvp is out - no sandwich for you!

Got some interested buyers but Anyone else interested in a trade ?

#22338 2 years ago

looking to buy a TWD pro in NY area. Cash in hand.

#22339 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

looking to buy a TWD pro in NY area. Cash in hand.

Somebody is selling one a few posts back in NY

#22340 2 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Somebody is selling one a few posts back in NY

he wants to trade first

but thx

#22341 2 years ago
Quoted from Paseb:

he wants to trade first
but thx

Exchanging cash for a pin kinda is like a trade

#22342 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have a really nice iron man vault edition. Game plays fast and fun and is in really really nice shape. Make me an offer or trade for other pinball machines.”
2021-10-29
Enfield, CT
Viewed: 247 times
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Really nice star trek premium. Not a mark on the cabinet. Plays fast and fun. Still smells like a new game. Make me an offer or trades for other pinball machines”
2021-10-29
Enfield, CT
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1281 times

Trades?

#22343 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Exchanging cash for a pin kinda is like a trade

No way! Pins are much more valuable than cash nowadays.

#22344 2 years ago
Quoted from curban:

No way! Pins are much more valuable than cash nowadays.

Another way of saying this is that trading for another machine may be the only way to get a newer machine without having to fork over a truck load of cash for one.

#22345 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Another way of saying this is that trading for another machine may be the only way to get a newer machine without having to fork over a truck load of cash for one.

Don’t try to legitimize the idiocy of my previous statement!!!

#22346 2 years ago

Looking for Data East games in or near CT, whatcha got?

#22347 2 years ago
Quoted from CrisCrow:

Looking for Data East games in or near CT, whatcha got?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/116769

Will be at Pintastic if unsold before then.

#22348 2 years ago

Feelers,
1998 C5 Corvette coupe, red, six speed, she’s fast
Clean title in hand. Will consider modern sterns for trade

#22349 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Feelers,
1998 C5 Corvette coupe, red, six speed, she’s fast
Clean title in hand. Will consider modern sterns for trade

How about trade my Williams Corvette for your 1998 Coupe!

#22350 2 years ago

Pinball Part out: 1984 Williams Laser Cue (SALE PENDING FOR ENTIRE GAME LESS MPU/Driver)

I'll be parting out a 1984 Williams Laser Cue. Cabinet has been painted over but can be a good restore candidate for a good stencil job for any system 7 title.
Playfield on this one is worn. Everything else is there and works.

MPU/Driver are spoken for. Everything else is available. PM if anyone wants something off of this machine. Otherwise, I can let the entire game go for $600.00. Lots of good system 7 parts here.

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 447 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/447 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.