IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 22,673 posts in this topic. You are on page 446 of 454.
#22251 47 days ago
Quoted from radial_head:

I am gonna be that guy and say "can we please keep the NE FS/FT thread to just pins we are actively FS or FT'ing" before Levi inevitably does.

Fair enough, my bad!

#22252 47 days ago
Quoted from radial_head:

I am gonna be that guy and say "can we please keep the NE FS/FT thread to just pins we are actively FS or FT'ing" before Levi inevitably does.

Good point here. Anyone know where I can get a good sandwich in the Northeast?

#22253 47 days ago
Quoted from subruckus:

This GTB Big Shot just came up for 350 on CL, would be great for a restore, just a heads up as I can't take a project like this:
hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link
I'm thinking about this Capt Card, what would you say its worth? I'm hoping to get the guy down to 500 from 7, but am awaiting better pictures:
longisland.craigslist.org link

That capt card has heavy wear on the pf

#22254 47 days ago

Price?

Quoted from tp:

Bm66 like new. First person with cash on the glass can take it home or trade for afmr se or mbr se in like condition.

#22255 47 days ago

For Sale: (2) Stern SAM Shaker Motors (Rev B)
For Sale: (1) PinPac 2 Head SAM Head Phone jack from Pinnovator
For Sale: (1) PinPac 2 MAC SAM Head Phone Jack from Pinnovator
For Sale: (1) PinSub Spike Kit from Pinnovators
For Sale: (1) Not 100% sure on this….PinPac 2 includes 7 compatibility attachments for the following boards WPC 95 (2), DM (2), DCS (2), and Stern WST.

Sold as a package………Total $350 (obo)

https://pinnovators.myshopify.com/collections/stern-headphone-kits

Shaker motor kit for use with the following games:
Elvis, Spider-Man, Indiana Jones, Batman/The Dark Knight, CSI, 24, LOTR Gold LE, NBA, Big Buck Hunter, Iron Man, Avatar, Rolling Stones, TRON, transformers, AC/DC, X-Men, Avengers, Metallica, Star Trek, Mustang, The Walking Dead

#22256 46 days ago

Rolling stones. Worn pf. New mpu and rectifier. 2250 obo.

#22257 46 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “Fully restored machine. Some notable new things: CPR Playfield, plastics, backglass. All new light sockets and small parts everywhere. Every wire connector on the game was repinn...”
46 days ago
East Haddam, CT
Expired!

#22258 46 days ago
Quoted from the96stang:

1980 or 2011?

#22259 46 days ago

Kaneda didn't teach you that 2011 games don't have "rectifier boards?"

What are you learning on that steady diet of massive information?!

#22260 46 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

#22262 46 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

One of my favorite posts ever.

#22263 46 days ago

I'm completely out of room right now so something has to go. I have a rare 1960 Gottlieb Flipper EM (the first wedgehead and add a ball) in fantastic condition. According to the previous owner it was in the same finished basement since the early 70s. No wear on the playfield, backglass is perfect. Looking to get 2K OBO. I'll make a listing this weekend.

#22265 45 days ago

Archived after 15 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work “I listed this and took the ad down after two days. I had several people ask if it boots up. I removed the ad and tossed the head on and got the 7 flashes. See the video. Was able t...”
2021-10-23
Whitehouse Station, NJ
1,500 (Firm)

Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Machine - For Sale

Reposted the ad with a better description and lower price adjustment.

Stern Flight 2000

Used - shows wear, needs some work “I listed this and took the ad down after two days. I had several people ask if it boots up. I removed the ad and tossed the head on and got the 7 flashes. See the video. Was able t...”

1,500 (Firm)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

#22266 45 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Kaneda sold me a Ghostbusters modded with double bridge rect boards.

Real ones know.

#22267 45 days ago

Archived after 6 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Bally strikes and spares, was in a home most of its life as you can see by the condition, a digit on player 3 is out, but im pricing this game for the new owner to be able to repla...”
2021-11-28
Oakdale, NY
1,500 (Firm)

Bally Strikes and Spares just listed

#22268 45 days ago

At that price need you even ask?

#22269 45 days ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Quoted from stretch2:

At that price need you even ask?

Let's rolling stones it back $1980 obo

Take her home!

#22270 45 days ago

Archived after 10 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “HUO Star Wars Pinball Machine with mods. Mint, except for one small playfield defect in the entrance to right loop. See photo for reference.”
2021-10-23
North Smithfield, RI
6,000 (OBO)

#22271 45 days ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Let's rolling stones it back $1980 obo
Take her home!

Hang fire!!!

#22272 45 days ago

Any pics of the Stones?

#22273 45 days ago

Also anyone in the NY area selling a Godzilla pro?

#22274 45 days ago

No

blockquote cite="#6564437">Also anyone in the NY area selling a Godzilla pro?

#22275 45 days ago

OK, so I seriously misjudged the value of my pristine Revenge From Mars and Star Wars Episode 1. Live and learn.. Dropped the price of each by a $1000 and still offering other $500 off each if you buy both. That's $8K for 2 HUO pins...

Will be listing a Rack 'Em Up ($1500), and Time Machine ($2500), both in above average condition, soon.

#22276 45 days ago

Rack 'Em Up listed

Archived after 8 days
Sold for $ 1,500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Rack 'Em Up Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Gottlieb Rack 'Em Up, above average condition and clean. Top side playfield teardown with all new rubbers. All lamps replaced, 47's in the backbox and 44's in the playfield. Bac...”
2021-10-24
York, ME

#22277 45 days ago
Quoted from mmicman:

OK, so I seriously misjudged the value of my pristine Revenge From Mars and Star Wars Episode 1. Live and learn.. Dropped the price of each by a $1000 and still offering other $500 off each if you buy both. That's $8K for 2 HUO pins...
Will be listing a Rack 'Em Up ($1500), and Time Machine ($2500), both in above average condition, soon.

Wish you weren't 5 hours away

#22278 44 days ago

Time Machine listed

Archived after 8 days
Sold for $ 2,500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Time Machine Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Data East Time Machine in above average condition. Perfect backglass, very nice playfield and cabinet. Topside teardown with all new rubbers. LED's installed, works well on thi...”
2021-10-24
York, ME

#22279 44 days ago

Dr dude, mix master doesn't spin, but the motor works. Nice shape leds. 2800

Still have rolling stones. Take the pair for 4500.

#22280 44 days ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Still have rolling stones

Can't get no
Can't get no satisfaction

#22281 44 days ago

Archived after 16 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Dr. Dude Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished “I have a Dr dude pinball machine. Pros: Full leds New displays Good playfield Big shot in tact Cons One side faded. Mix master needs to be cleaned/adjusted. The motor spins...”
2021-10-25
Enfield, CT
Archived after 16 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Rolling Stones Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “I have a rolling stones pinball machine made by bally in 1980. The game plays just as it should, and has a new MPU and new Rectifier board. The only issue is the playfield is very...”
2021-10-25
Enfield, CT

#22282 44 days ago

Archived after 40 days
Sold off Pinside
Other - For Sale
“Super Chex in very good condition Boston Bruins vs Montreal Canadians classic All stars See pictures for players and condition Players names and numbers are painted not stickers...”
2021-09-24
Goffstown, NH
1,900 (OBO)

#22283 44 days ago

Anyone have a Walking Dead or Ghostbusters they're looking to sell? I don't mind driving a bit around New England. I love my new TMNT but my wife isn't digging it. Smashing zombies and busting ghosts may be more her speed...

#22284 44 days ago

Going to be listing a Panthera soon if anyone is interested.

New Pascal sound board, Plays well, some insert wear, otherwise nice pf, backglass has some touchups on the bottom, good cab, partially LED
$950

Also, still looking to trade my White Water + cash towards a JP Premium or MM if anyone has interest.

#22285 44 days ago

Looking for a Whirlwind or Funhouse if anyone is thinking of selling.

Saw a Funhouse in the marketplace but sale was pending. Didn’t see a Whirlwind.

#22286 43 days ago

FYI automated services milford ct just last week were selling NIB pros for 6199 now they're 6699. Absolutely nuts?!!?

#22287 43 days ago

Archived after 1 day
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Selling a recently opened very low play Huo Avengers Infinity Quest Pro. Fun game but.... An opportunity for a grail pin just became available so I am putting this up for sale. He...”
2021-10-25
Baltimore, MD
5,800 (OBO)

#22288 43 days ago

Archived after 11 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
OIB - Old in box (older than 3 years, never unboxed) “NIB GNR LE. October 2021 Build Date. Just picked up from distributor this weekend. Ordered this prior to Godzilla LE and LOV announcements and can't afford all 3, so selling this o...”
2021-10-25
Framingham, MA

#22289 43 days ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Machine - For Sale

Avengers: Infinity Quest (pro)

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Selling a recently opened very low play Huo Avengers Infinity Quest Pro.
Fun game but....
An opportunity for a grail pin just became available so I am putting this up for sale.
He...”

24 minutes ago

Baltimore, MD

5,800 (OBO)

stretch2

That should sell quick!!

#22290 43 days ago

Humor me.

Looking a pro version of Deadpool or Ghostbusters or Batman '66 or Guns N' Roses(SE). Have cash or cash and Judge Dredd. Anywhere is New England and upstate New York, further is a possibility, especially if you'll meet me.

#22291 43 days ago

Sterns fault, not distribs.

Quoted from acedanger:

FYI automated services milford ct just last week were selling NIB pros for 6199 now they're 6699. Absolutely nuts?!!?

#22292 43 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Sterns fault, not distribs.

I was under the impression that wasn’t until January. So kinda not too cool imo.

#22293 43 days ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Basic supply and demand

#22294 43 days ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Basic supply and demand

There’s nothing basic about it… its bullshit those nib games won’t even have the new QR code reader. The demand has clearly been high. I’m just saying it’s kinda lame that they’re clearing out older inventory without offering the newer features.

#22295 43 days ago
Quoted from acedanger:

There’s nothing basic about it… its bullshit those nib games won’t even have the new QR code reader. The demand has clearly been high. I’m just saying it’s kinda lame that they’re clearing out older inventory without offering the newer features.

It really is pretty basic. Stern has an absurd amount of games on backorder. You can't really find many NIB stock available. So it is just supply and demand. MSRP on the new games is $6699. If you think the QR reader is worth the upcharge or even a part of it I think you're kidding yourself. Stern is the cause here. They purposely dropped a new game and home pin while having thousands of games backordered. All so they can hike prices on these titles in January.

#22296 43 days ago
Quoted from TheRave:

It really is pretty basic. Stern has an absurd amount of games on backorder. You can't really find many NIB stock available. So it is just supply and demand. MSRP on the new games is $6699. If you think the QR reader is worth the upcharge or even a part of it I think you're kidding yourself. Stern is the cause here. They purposely dropped a new game and home pin while having thousands of games backordered. All so they can hike prices on these titles in January.

Distributors will make out well in essence they’re making twice as much & the customer gets the shaft. Seems fair

#22297 43 days ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Distributors will make out well in essence they’re making twice as much & the customer gets the shaft. Seems fair

Not really man. If there's no physical inventory to sell than you can't be making money on it. The games on backorder are sales in limbo until they get delivered. Not a great situation to be in as a distributor. Any price increase games will cost more for the distributor as well. I imagine their margin is staying the same as it was. Automated has always taken care of me and others I know. We have a relationship with them so they make sure we are taken care of. I'm not sure what games they raised pricing on but it's never been an issue.

#22298 43 days ago

I agree their margin will stay the same but the older inventory is what I’m referring to they’re making double on those. Thanks

#22299 43 days ago

If there are less games to sell because of the shortage there is less money to be made so distribs are forced to raise prices to stay in the black. It just is what it is.

Quoted from acedanger:

#22300 43 days ago
Quoted from acedanger:

If they actually have them in stock it's a shock. And at $6k or $6700 they'll sell. That's the market we've created. I don't know if I should feel good that my new TMNT will likely go up in value, or bad knowing I'm likely out on any NIB at this point.

There are 22,673 posts in this topic. You are on page 446 of 454.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside