IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 445 of 607.
#22201 2 years ago
Quoted from Ajoelson579:

Bummer, tbd’s are not fun!

Yeah, all Stern orders are pretty much TBD. I have a deposit on a JP2 Premium order that keeps getting bumped 8(. If anyone has one let me know.

#22202 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Going to be more than 8500
Deposit of 1000.00 on next scheduled run sometime in 2022, date TBD. Balance of 8195.00 is due just before delivery.

Jason at Classic Game Rooms has them for pre-order as well. Slightly better pricing v. Cointaker. Delivery estimate was a "likely Mid-2022" Sux, I'm searching for one as well and not keen on waiting until next Summer.

#22203 2 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

Chris Jumper, who specializes in these MCR boards, repaired the PCB and power supply and satellite boards, including the amp and cheap squeak.

Not from Banning. Found it in TX one and a half years ago. It was refurbished and shipped from OH to MA. It was working fine before shipping, so likely something loose.

Chris repaired many board sets for me including a few Journey sets I had stashed away. He does really good work.

#22204 2 years ago

I have a crazily modded JP premium with stern topper, side rails and stern shooter knob coming any day now I’d consider towards a trade or good offer. Has art blades, modded raptor pit, all new signs, movie code, lighted flipper buttons,lighted speakers, upgraded speakers and sub, shaker motor, cliffies, etc. not actively trying to trade or sell but open for right deal.

#22205 2 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Chris repaired many board sets for me including a few Journey sets I had stashed away. He does really good work.

He's awesome. He's repaired a bunch of those MCR board stacks for me on some of my other games. That's why I am really hoping this would be a loose connection.

#22206 2 years ago

little off topic - but if anybody is looking for a 69 chevelle conv - i have one i would trade for pins - it was one owner until i picked it up recently to restore - always garaged so uderneath is great - actually just contact me if there is an interest - thanks ed

#22207 2 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Chris is the best and his work is top notch.

Quoted from eb94114:

He's awesome. He's repaired a bunch of those MCR board stacks for me on some of my other games. That's why I am really hoping this would be a loose connection.

Hopefully that is the case. I'll see what I can do about getting out that way. Hopefully one of the closer members can.

#22208 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Yeah, all Stern orders are pretty much TBD. I have a deposit on a JP2 Premium order that keeps getting bumped 8(. If anyone has one let me know.

Maybe try hitting up Tim over at https://pixelsandpinball.com/

Just met him the other day and he is hooking up a pin for me. He seems like a good guy and might have a line on one or two.

#22209 2 years ago

Made an ad -

Other - Wanted
Wanted! - “Anybody have interest in trading pinball for dirtbikes / 3 wheelers? I'm toying with the idea. Message if interested for more info. 2001 KX500 - upgraded/extremely nice condition/...”
2021-11-30
Winchester, NH
Wanted
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 134 times

#22210 2 years ago

Lights camera action pending
Hollywood heat 1600
Bally Night rider project pending

Make me an offer

#22211 2 years ago

Anyone have a tmnt pro or avengers premium for sale near the buffalo, NY area. Cash ready.

#22212 2 years ago

Anyone tired of their Lord of the rings and want to triple their collection and not lay out any cash? My Cyclone, Pinbot, and Sorcerer... Substitute a really nice Police Force for one of the 1st 2 if your LOTRs has a color dmd

#22213 2 years ago

Still looking for a Bally's Home Model Series 2 board if anybody has one. Need to replace mine on a 1978 Galaxy Ranger.

#22214 2 years ago
Quoted from stavio:

Anyone tired of their Lord of the rings and want to triple their collection and not lay out any cash? My Cyclone, Pinbot, and Sorcerer... Substitute a really nice Police Force for one of the 1st 2 if your LOTRs has a color dmd

That’s like trading a super model for a woman that looks like a guy, c’mon man.
Just sell them one by one and buy a LOTR.

#22215 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

That’s like trading a super model for a woman that looks like a guy, c’mon man.
Just sell them one by one and buy a LOTR.

C'mon man last time I tried something like this I traded a NIB BKSOR for some sys11s worked out petty well

#22216 2 years ago

Added the YT175 I mentioned earlier into the listing, thought it was sold earlier at the time I made the ad

Other - Wanted
Wanted! - “Anybody have interest in trading pinball for dirtbikes / 3 wheelers? I'm toying with the idea. Message if interested for more info. 2001 KX500 - upgraded/extremely nice condition/...”
2021-11-30
Winchester, NH
Wanted
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 134 times

#22217 2 years ago
Quoted from stavio:

C'mon man last time I tried something like this I traded a NIB BKSOR for some sys11s worked out petty well

Nobody’s saying things couldn’t get interesting in the bedroom…

#22218 2 years ago

Just posted my STTNG plus extras FS, just south of Boston, MA, easy garage pick up

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “FS: Fulling working STTNG with extra parts Solid cabinet, backbox pics show a few scratches & corner chip, playfield is solid. I never got to do a full teardown so prime candid...”
2021-10-20
Braintree, MA
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 523 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22219 2 years ago

Buckaroo and Earthshaker are still available.
My partner ( Bob Phillips) and I, will have a few more machines available soon. We will list when ready.
They are :
Bally Rolling Stones
Bally Bobby Orr
Bally Evel Knieval
Bally Mata Hari
Williams Phoenix
Williams High Speed

Machine - For Sale
Buckaroo Archived
As is - “Gottlieb Buckaroo project. Great base for a full restoration. Game plays, but you need to hold the on/off button, credit wire and start button to start a game. Right flipper is a...”
2021-12-31
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
1,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 901 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Earthshaker Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “This is a Black/White Custom edition. Game looks and plays great. Listed below is the work performed. CABINET *stripped,primed,painted-new BLACK decals installed *new legs,leg...”
2021-09-22
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 46 days
Viewed: 1388 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22220 2 years ago
Quoted from stavio:

Honestly, if I had a LOTR, I would consider this trade. For someone like me that hosts tourneys and league, I like to break up the collection with different decades and not have all new Sterns..... so I have an "80's" corner. LOTR is not a great tourney game, so getting three 80's games for it would benefit a game room like mine.

#22221 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:Honestly, if I had a LOTR, I would consider this trade. For someone like me that hosts tourneys and league, I like to break up the collection with different decades and not have all new Sterns..... so I have an "80's" corner. LOTR is not a great tourney game, so getting three 80's games for it would benefit a game room like mine.

I would do it as well.
Funny, when i had fish tales, i offered to trade it down for system 11's (even projects) and nobody really bit. Had a few offers but i wasn't going to trade it straight up for any sys 11 other than Elvira or radical.
I truly thought people would jump at the chance to trade up, clearly i was wrong.

#22222 2 years ago

Looking for a blackwater 100

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Let me know if you have one! Prefer local with in 5 hrs or so of S.W. New Hampshire but may entertain shipping. thanks”
2021-12-01
Winchester, NH
Wanted
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 74 times

#22223 2 years ago

HEP restored AFM up for trade/ possible sale…

#22224 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) - “Looking to possibly trade my fully restored HEP original AFM. Cash sale considered at full ask. Condition: The machine is like new, better than new actually with the level of de...”
2021-10-19
Syracuse, NY
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1385 times
Contributed to Pinside

Oops there it is…

#22225 2 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

Machine - For Trade

For Trade: HEP Restored Attack from Mars

New!

Fully restored (full original status) “**update: I just cleaned, waxed and changed all fibers on the lower 2/3 of the playfield**

Looking to possibly trade my fully restored HEP original AFM. The machine is like new,...”

20 hours ago

Syracuse, NY

Trade

hanktrainer

Oops there it is…

Do you have an idea of your perceived trade value/for sale price for this AFM?

#22226 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Do you have an idea of your perceived trade value/for sale price for this AFM?

I’m not sure, been out of the game for a couple years. Last I knew HEP restored A list games were in the $11k to $14k range. This can depend on a number of factors as we all know. I havnt had time to do a ton of research.

What do you value it at?

#22228 2 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

I’m not sure, been out of the game for a couple years. Last I knew HEP restored A list games were in the $11k to $14k range. This can depend on a number of factors as we all know. I havnt had time to do a ton of research.
What do you value it at?

Not sure!

It's a great looking machine and I believe original AFMs are on the upswing again since the remakes have dried up. I would guess on the lower range of your estimate.

#22229 2 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

price for this AFM?

I’m not sure, been out of the game for a couple years. Last I knew HEP restored A list games were in the $11k to $14k range

We have people paying 10k for a new Stern LE. I would grab a HEP in the 11-14k all day if I had to choose between a new game and a HEP restored classic I had not owned before. For someone wanting a HEP without the wait 14k is not out of line assuming the game was done in the last few years and not heavily played in HUO environment

EDIT: Just saw the pics, with the chrome and other upgrades 14k is very fair.

#22230 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I listed this and took the ad down after two days. I had several people ask if it boots up. I removed the ad and tossed the head on and got the 7 flashes. See the video. Was able t...”
2021-10-23
Whitehouse Station, NJ
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 523 times

#22231 2 years ago

*Sale Pending* that was fast.

Just listed my Dr. Dude bought off a route. Game flips and plays. Adding more pictures now.
Serious playfield wear, needs a shop, GI connector is crispy and needs to be replaced. No battery damage.
With what Dr. Dudes are going for now, I think this is fair.
As many know, I rarely ever sell anything, and so being new to it, I'm trying to being as transparent as possible.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “This is a Dr. Dude that’s been on route it’s entire life, comes with all the manuals and paperwork. History of this game: Operator bought it and had it in his roller rink, S...”
2021-10-20
Saratoga Springs, NY
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 146 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22232 2 years ago

Players Maverick $2400. Displays and boards are good! Everything works. Needs a shop. For $2400, it’s a lot of game!

Ad coming

#22233 2 years ago

Monopoly, leds nice shape recent shop

Hollywood heat still available.

Take the pair for 4k.

#22234 2 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Monopoly, leds nice shape recent shop
Hollywood heat still available.
Take the pair for 4k.

…sound like a bargain. If I was closer and had the room…

#22235 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

*Sale Pending* that was fast.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"6c93caee8b50dcc118ba74d2d871fb66f659c62f-1634764455-1800"};
//]]>
Just listed my Dr. Dude bought off a route. Game flips and plays. Adding more pictures now.
Serious playfield wear, needs a shop, GI connector is crispy and needs to be replaced. No battery damage.
With what Dr. Dudes are going for now, I think this is fair.
As many know, I rarely ever sell anything, and so being new to it, I'm trying to being as transparent as possible.

Sold!
Thanks everyone, That was crazy fast!
Already in the back of a car headed to its new home.

#22236 2 years ago

Big guns - $2400
New translite and display. All comet LEDs. Playfield is in great shape with fresh rubbers.

Hyperball - $1600
All comet LEDs under playfield, new balls. Good shape, flaking in the red of the backglass. Obnoxiously loud and a blast to play

Nascar - $3800
Freshly shopped with new rubbers. All comet LEDs. Game is in really nice shape

Rick and Morty - $11,000
Bloodsucker edition, butter cabinet and shaker motor. Enough said.

#22237 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Bought NIB with the LED light kit, Plastic Protector set, and Lighted Toys. Added the shaker, knocker, and topper.”
2021-10-20
Odenton, MD
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 316 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22238 2 years ago

BDK is sold. LOTR sale fell through, back up! Balrog also now has a new harness, switch and bulb work perfectly.

#22239 2 years ago

Updated a couple things in the ad. Many keep asking if it’s for sale not trade, so here it is…

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) - “Looking to possibly trade my fully restored HEP original AFM. Cash sale considered at full ask. Condition: The machine is like new, better than new actually with the level of de...”
2021-10-19
Syracuse, NY
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1385 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22240 2 years ago

I know this is a for sale thread, but does anyone have any info on monthly pin rentals in north Jersey?

#22241 2 years ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

I know this is a for sale thread, but does anyone have any info on monthly pin rentals in north Jersey?

You can reach out to Brian in Ct. He has a rental business. His pinsider name is THE96STANG

#22242 2 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

You can reach out to Brian in Ct. He has a rental business. His pinsider name is THE96STANG

Thanks!

#22243 2 years ago

That AFM is a gorgeous machine. Wish I had the cash to roll with all of you high rollers. It's even nearby!

#22245 2 years ago

Bm66 like new. First person with cash on the glass can take it home or trade for afmr se or mbr se in like condition.

#22246 2 years ago

Update: looking for TMNT pro or avengers infinity quest premium a few hours around the Buffalo, NY area. Also would buy Premium Stranger Things or Ghostbusters Pro. Cash ready if anyone has one they'd part with.

#22248 2 years ago

#22249 2 years ago

This GTB Big Shot just came up for 350 on CL, would be great for a restore, just a heads up as I can't take a project like this:
hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

I'm thinking about this Capt Card, what would you say its worth? I'm hoping to get the guy down to 500 from 7, but am awaiting better pictures:
longisland.craigslist.org link

#22250 2 years ago

I am gonna be that guy and say "can we please keep the NE FS/FT thread to just pins we are actively FS or FT'ing" before Levi inevitably does.

There are 30,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 445 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/445?hl=sandman74 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.