IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,333 posts in this topic. You are on page 444 of 607.
#22151 2 years ago

Anyone selling or thinking of selling a afmr classic?

#22152 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Anyone selling or thinking of selling a afmr classic?

i have an SE...

#22153 2 years ago

How much for the SE?

#22154 2 years ago

The mustang and the cyclone are both gone

#22155 2 years ago

For you? 15K all day!

Quoted from barakawins:

How much for the SE?

#22156 2 years ago

Put up a proper ad for Fastbreak; I've had some decent offers but am holding out for a B/W trade:

Machine - For Sale
NBA Fastbreak Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a very nice, 100% working Fastbreak. Pros: -Playfield looks practically brand new, no wear as far as I can tell. -All LEDs. -Clean cab with nice sides, some dings ...”
2023-09-14
Wilmington, DE
4,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 1525 times

#22157 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

For you? 15K all day!

i can do better than that .

what do they go for now? is 8k reasonable?

#22158 2 years ago

Anybody have interest in trading pinball for dirtbikes / 3 wheelers? I'm toying with the idea, may or may not change my mind, I'm really up in the air. Message if interested.

2001 KX500 - upgraded/extremely nice condition/low hour
1983 Yamaha YT175 - You'd be hard pressed to find a cleaner one
1985 ATC350X Nice overall rider condition

#22159 2 years ago
Quoted from GraniteStatePin:

Anybody have interest in trading pinball for dirtbikes / 3 wheelers? I'm toying with the idea, may or may not change my mind, I'm really up in the air. Message if interested.
2001 KX500 - upgraded/extremely nice condition/low hour
1983 Yamaha YT175 - You'd be hard pressed to find a cleaner one
1985 ATC350X Nice overall rider condition

Interested in that ATC350 and KX500- pm sent

#22160 2 years ago

I think reasonable is between you and the buyer

blockquote cite="#6550440">i can do better than that
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"19704ab70481cda1ec439f72c04a22d308a5978f-1634264592-1800"};
//]]>

what do they go for now? is 8k reasonable?

#22161 2 years ago

Hopefully not too OT, but I have 2 video cards I'd consider trading for a pin. I ended up with a 3070 and a 3080, I only need one. MSI Gaming X trio 3070 used, no mining or heavy gaming. I wish I still had time for that stuff, ha! I wanted the 3080 but settled for the 3070 because it was so difficult to get. 3080 is EVGA FTW3 Ultra gaming, sealed. I value them at $1k and $1,400, below average eBay sold listings. I only want to sell/trade one. Projects OK, probably nothing older than system 11, can add or subtract cash as necessary.

#22162 2 years ago

Casually looking for a players TZ

My son had never played one and had been asking

No worries or rush to get one but if you have one that’s not perfect but plays

Keep me in mind when it leaves

Thanks
James

#22163 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Star Trek Voyager Edition (later run of Trek). Color DMD LCD, Speaker Lights and inserts. Low plays.”
2021-10-15
North Smithfield, RI
5,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 217 times

#22164 2 years ago

Kinda a long shot; but does anyone happen to have JP Trex Alive Mod that they never decided to install? Thanks.

#22165 2 years ago

Just sold one. Have you contacted the person who makes it? I think I have his info on facebook.

Quoted from acedanger:

Kinda a long shot; but does anyone happen to have JP Trex Alive Mod that they never decided to install? Thanks.

#22166 2 years ago
#22167 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Casually looking for a players TZ
My son had never played one and had been asking
No worries or rush to get one but if you have one that’s not perfect but plays
Keep me in mind when it leaves
Thanks
James

I have a pretty nice TZ that I will be selling soon. It has a nice playfield and backglass, one cabinet side is slightly faded and the other is more faded. It plays fine, but could use a cleaning and new rubbers. It is entirely stock - no LEDs or color DMD. I will be looking for $7000 for it. I will put up an ad with pictures in the next couple of days.

#22168 2 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Wanted: Tales of the Arabian Nights

Wanted: Lord of the Rings

Wanted: Medieval Madness

Landed all 3! Never had so much success with a WTB, all 3 successful within days!

#22169 2 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Landed all 3! Never had so much success with a WTB, all 3 successful within days!

Hopefully it was a Full
Size MM

#22170 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Hopefully it was a Full
Size MM

'twas

My girl got me the mini one (which was really nice, it is well made too) - she didn't think I'd find the real thing so fast! Neither did I

#22171 2 years ago

TheGiggler Thanks for the thumbs up, but don't take my camera, you creep!

#22172 2 years ago

Don’t worry. I won’t mess with you or your friend Wildey again.

#22173 2 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Here's a bunch of games in Carlisle PA for sale:
harrisburg.craigslist.org link

Wonder if that is the Paragon looks like the one Ivan sold at the York show for $2000.

#22174 2 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Wonder if that is the Paragon looks like the one Ivan sold at the York show for $2000.

The Paragon is the nicest original that I have ever seen. This was 5 years ago. Not certain if it's just as nice now, but probably is.

#22175 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Memory Lane Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Pretty nice original game. Plays perfectly, shopped out with titan light blue rubber. Really fun game.”
2021-10-16
East Haddam, CT
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 423 times

#22176 2 years ago

Cleaning out the garage weekend.

Night Rider EM + FREE pitch & bat semi-working project - $800

OR

Just the Night Rider EM for $600.

Ad in market.

#22177 2 years ago

Just posted my nice Avengers AIQ Premium for sale (no trades since I'm funding another purchase) with plenty of extras!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I've got a very nice Avengers AIQ Premium that looks new (minus the normal but minor playfield dimpling), plays perfectly, and has several great mods! I'm selling to fund an early ...”
2021-10-17
Vienna, VA
8,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 300 times

#22178 2 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Cleaning out the garage weekend.
Night Rider EM + FREE pitch & bat semi-working project - $800
OR
Just the Night Rider EM for $600.
Ad in market.

This is crazy good deal.

#22179 2 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:ight Rider EM + FREE pitch & bat semi-working project

I forgot now. What P&B is it? (T)

#22180 2 years ago

Listing an HUO Batman (The Dark Knight). Located in Morristown, NJ. Asking $5500. Price firm on this one. Thanks!

#22181 2 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I forgot now. What P&B is it? (T)

I forgot too!

I think it's a CCM Bullseye. I have to check tomorrow.

#22182 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

GODZILLA is in the building y’all! Pizza J 967 Westminster Street Providence. Come get sooooome.

Shout out to Matt and Pizza J’s, went again last night to play Godzilla, this time brought my Eva. Games played amazing, Godzilla is incredible and the Pizza is fantastic! Eva loved Stranger Things with UV kit! Cannot express how grateful I am to have discovered this new location! I’ll be back!

#22183 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I am the original and only owner of this home use only Revenge from Mars. It's just been shopped with topside playfield tear down, all new rubbers, rebuilt flippers and LED conver...”
2021-10-17
York, ME
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 671 times
Contributed to Pinside
Just listed a HUO Revenge From Mars & Star Wars Episode1 in the market place. Finest examples of the machines you can find.
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I am the original and only owner of this home use only Star Wars Episode 1. It's just been shopped with topside playfield tear down, all new rubbers, rebuilt flippers and LED conv...”
2021-10-17
York, ME
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 280 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22184 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Big Daddy Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Machine resets and plays a full game. Needs a cleaning and new rubber. See pictures for condition. I tossed the head on with no legs to take a quick video of the machine playing a ...”
2021-10-17
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 378 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Magic City Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Machine starts, resets and plays a full game. Could use a good cleaning and new rubber. Backglass in great condition. Very nice playfield and a average cabinet. Has back door, legs...”
2021-10-17
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 304 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22185 2 years ago

Mod - Wanted
Wanted! - “I have an opportunity to make a trade but the other party would really like the Aces High Topper. I said I’d help try to negotiate the purchase of one. PM , call or text me if y...”
2021-10-17
Altoona, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 230 times

#22186 2 years ago

Hello, just wondering if anybody has a Elvira’s House of Horrors available?

Thanks!

#22187 2 years ago

I have an open slot...anyone want to sell me a game? Ones i'm interested in:
- MM
- CV
- STTNG
- Stern Star Trek
- Would be interested in America's Most Haunted, played on in seattle and liked it!
- I had a big guns and a pinbot, wouldn't mind having one of those again
- ??? I dunno. I know those are all over the place

DMD games are my preference but could be open to a Sys 11 or an LCD game. Happy to think about something in need of a shop (rings, flipper rebuild, led, etc) but not looking for a big project. Don't care too much about cabinet cosmetics but would like a nice playfield.

boston area or, i'll be in the trenton nj / philly area this weekend and could make that happen.

thanks and hit me up.

#22188 2 years ago

Please excuse the CA intruder here, but I was wondering if anyone in MA, particularly the Cape Cod area, had arcade game repair skills and could possibly stop by my family's house there. I finally got a grail game (Spy Hunter cockpit) after many years, had it cosmetically and mechanically fixed over another year and half, and after shipping it to Cape Cod, it is now not coining up, has no sound, and the monitor goes wonky, according to my family. It was working before it shipped.

If someone has time and interest in stopping by the Dennis, MA, area and could take a look, please PM me. I would be happy to pay for your time and efforts. Thanks so much.

#22189 2 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

Please excuse the CA intruder here, but I was wondering if anyone in MA, particularly the Cape Cod area, had arcade game repair skills and could possibly stop by my family's house there. I finally got a grail game (Spy Hunter cockpit) after many years, had it cosmetically and mechanically fixed over another year and half, and after shipping it to Cape Cod, it is now not coining up, has no sound, and the monitor goes wonky, according to my family. It was working before it shipped.
If someone has time and interest in stopping by the Dennis, MA, area and could take a look, please PM me. I would be happy to pay for your time and efforts. Thanks so much.

MCR board sets are known for IC socket chips coming lose. There are many of them too. This would be the first thing I would check.

#22190 2 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

Someone on this site should be able to assist http://www.neacf.com

#22191 2 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

MCR board sets are known for IC socket chips coming lose. There are many of them too. This would be the first thing I would check.

Yeah connectors and chips the first thing to check right?

Shipped in from CA huh? I wonder if it's a Banning game?

#22192 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Someone on this site should be able to assist http://www.neacf.com

It's pretty much impossible to access their site.

You may have more luck with klov: https://forums.arcade-museum.com/

#22193 2 years ago
Quoted from Ajoelson579:

Hello, just wondering if anybody has a Elvira’s House of Horrors available?
Thanks!

You got 9k? That’s what they are going for if you can find one.

#22194 2 years ago

Still looking for a nice Diner in the Philly area. Anyone have one?

#22195 2 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Chris Jumper, who specializes in these MCR boards, repaired the PCB and power supply and satellite boards, including the amp and cheap squeak.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yeah connectors and chips the first thing to check right?
Shipped in from CA huh? I wonder if it's a Banning game?

Not from Banning. Found it in TX one and a half years ago. It was refurbished and shipped from OH to MA. It was working fine before shipping, so likely something loose.

#22196 2 years ago

I have a Data East Jurassic Park I will be listing if anyone has local interest. Plays nice but will need a good shop. Has been in a home for the last 20 years and not working for the last few they had it. New power supply board installed and I have the Rubber kit. $3250.

#22197 2 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

You got 9k? That’s what they are going for if you can find one.

Do you have one you’d let go?

#22198 2 years ago
Quoted from Ajoelson579:

Do you have one you’d let go?

No I don’t have one. Last I checked Cointaker had a few spots left for the next run at $8500

#22199 2 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

No I don’t have one. Last I checked Cointaker had a few spots left for the next run at $8500

Going to be more than 8500

Deposit of 1000.00 on next scheduled run sometime in 2022, date TBD. Balance of 8195.00 is due just before delivery.

#22200 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Going to be more than 8500
Deposit of 1000.00 on next scheduled run sometime in 2022, date TBD. Balance of 8195.00 is due just before delivery.

Bummer, tbd’s are not fun!

There are 30,333 posts in this topic. You are on page 444 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/444?hl=per3per3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.