IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 443 of 608.
#22101 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

WTB/Trade for Godzilla Pro.
Hey, once they come out, they will switch hands for a while. So I’m tossing it out there early. I’d like to trade to bring one in. AFM, Stars, and Deadpool are the only ones I wouldn’t shove out the door for one. Everything else in my list could be discussed as trade bait. If you get one and it doesn’t fit in, let me know.

Whatever Dave is willing to offer you for your Godzilla Pro, I will offer $100 more……. (This post is endorsed by Dave H).

#22102 2 years ago

Just come play mine…looks like I should receive it either tomorrow or Monday

….going straight to Pizza J!

Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Whatever Dave is willing to offer you for your Godzilla Pro, I will offer $100 more……. (This post is endorsed by Dave H).

#22103 2 years ago

TDk that can’t quite get to 78 is full of crap. I’ll throw in a meatball grinder from the best sub shop in town! You will not be disappointed.

#22104 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Just come play mine…looks like I should receive it either tomorrow or Monday
….going straight to Pizza J!

Yes!! I’ll be there brother, dropping dollars like Kim Kardashian is headlining at the strip club! Please keep us informed. Come on Dave H, let’s go Monday if it arrives, Pizza on me!

#22105 2 years ago
Quoted from sandman74:

Just posted my first listing, the Jack in the Box I learned so many skills on, thanks to pingineer. He is a master restorer who took the time to walk me through every step of the process.

Thanks sandman74 ! It was a blast restoring JIB together. She looks and plays like new now! Good luck with the sale.

#22106 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Avatar Pinball. Good copy. Has the LED light kit installed and some other added lights in spots, all very tastefully done. Flippers replaced approx 2 years ago. Game is in good ...”
2021-10-08
Peabody, MA
4,350 (Firm)
Archived after: 48 days
Viewed: 534 times

One more avail:

Current market is a comedy show of overprices and insanity.
Time to slowly step back, while offering some affordable titles.

#22107 2 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Yeah, that used to be my AFM. It's a beauty, and plays amazing.

I take trips to gamecraft as they have taken an interest in getting new pins and I want to support that. They were one of the first in CT to get Mando Premium and park it next to GnR LE.

We should all get together at one point on a Saturday or something.

#22108 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Lost World Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice shape Bally Lost World - all major features work, only issue is a few flaky sockets. Game is located south of Boston, delivery possible for a nominal fee. Any more questions...”
2021-10-08
Boston, MA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 353 times
Contributed to Pinside

Hot off the presses!

#22109 2 years ago

Yes!! I’ll be there brother, dropping dollars like Kim Kardashian is headlining at the strip club! Please keep us informed. Come on Dave H, let’s go Monday if it arrives, Pizza on me!

I’m hurt. Let’s all go. Well listen to KMan on the way.

#22110 2 years ago

Godzilla should be here Monday!

Quoted from Rascal_H:

I’m hurt. Let’s all go. Well listen to KMan on the way.

#22111 2 years ago

Three day weekend. Who wants to make time to pick up a great game?

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Purchased from a HUO earlier this year. I brought it to The Pinball Co-op where it was played two days per week, four hours per day for a total of up to eight hours per week, and t...”
2021-10-09
South Burlington, VT
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 193 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22112 2 years ago

Looking for a low number Halloween spot around low mid hundred thanks

#22113 2 years ago

High End MAME and Arcade 1up for Sale in Crofton Maryland (Between DC and Baltimore) Thanks!

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“100,000+ game multicade on a PC with Hyperspin running pretty much every game from 1972 to 2004ish from computers to consoles to arcade games and virtual pins. I have decided I pre...”
2021-10-10
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1281 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Pacman Arcade 1up, Namco Legacy Edition 12 in 1. Plays 12 games including Pacman, Galaga, Dig Dug, Pacmania, Super Pac Man, Pac and Pal, Pac Man Plus, Pac Land, Galaxian, Mappy, Di...”
2021-10-10
Crofton, MD
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 222 times

Will donate to pinside as always (check feedback!)

#22114 2 years ago

Other - For Sale
“RCBS 3.5 quart Vibratory Cleaner/Polisher and box of RCBS formula 2 corn media. Brand new, never opened.”
2021-11-21
Mansfield, MA
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 113 times
I am selling a new RCBS 3.5 quart vibration polisher and corn media both n.i.b. . Would prefer local pickup but could arrange shipping . $120.-

#22115 2 years ago

Fast Eddie will be picking up another game from me and will be heading south to PA

Machine - For Sale
Jungle Queen Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “All hail the queen! Playfield protector by Beehive Pinball has the game playing fast over the few touch-ups it needed. Ten new drop targets, all new white posts, Titan rubber rings...”
2021-10-09
Arlington, MA
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 501 times
Care to add this to his route?

Also have a totally restored Eight Ball with a NOS playfield I’ll be adding to the marketplace soon.

#22116 2 years ago

Anyone looking for a devil riders? It's a project. 750

#22117 2 years ago

Anyone out there have a Shadow to trade for my Fish Tales?

#22118 2 years ago

I didn't wind up selling Fastbreak at York, so it's still in the back of my car. Would be willing to deliver within an hour or so radius. It's a nice example (playfield looks brand new!), so I would to trade for another nice WPC in the same price range, or maybe a nice later Sys 11, such as a Diner.

#22119 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Tales of the Arabian Nights, willing to ship or drive along distance.”
2021-10-11
Ballston Spa, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 69 times

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Lord of the Rings, willing to ship or drive long distance.”
2021-10-11
Ballston Spa, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 118 times

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for an original Medieval Madness, willing to ship or drive long distance.”
2021-10-11
Ballston Spa, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 37 times

#22120 2 years ago

Gay 90s! $600!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Gay 90s! This was in storage for a long time. We cleaned it up, new rubber, leg levelers, leg bolts, locks. I just played through a 4 player game and everything seemed to work f...”
2021-10-11
West Bridgewater, MA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 539 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22121 2 years ago

Night Rider EM - now taking offers.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Night Rider EM Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Took this from rusty non-working to what you see now. It's not perfect by any means, but plays well and looks clean. Here's my refurb thread on it which gives you nearly all the ...”
2021-09-25
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 84 days
Viewed: 816 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22122 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:Gay 90s! $600!

Machine - For Sale

Gay 90's- All Proceeds go to Club Baseball Tuition

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “Gay 90s! This was in storage for a long time. We cleaned it up, new rubber, leg levelers, leg bolts, locks. I just played through a 4 player game and everything seemed to work f...”

7 hours ago

West Bridgewater, MA

Shredso

I actually wish I hadn't sold mine, very fun game. Wonder if the company is still around that makes the decals to cover the wear around the pop bumpers...They looked great when I installed them on mine.

#22123 2 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for an Aero premium like everyone else.”
2021-09-29
Phoenixville, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 298 times

#22124 2 years ago

Price Drop and bump on Volley! Thirty all. Your serve!

Machine - For Sale
Volley Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Putting my Volley up for sale. Exceptionally nice cabinet. Playfield is extremely nice but has ball swirl in the yellows. The top lane insert is a little cloudy and appears as "...”
2021-10-07
South Berwick, ME
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 406 times

#22125 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Eight Ball Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “(Insert attention-grabbing Fonzie catchphrase here.) New Old Stock playfield swap; Pinball Pimp cabinet stencils after full stripping to bare wood; mint original backglass; new sid...”
2021-10-11
Arlington, MA
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 650 times
Contributed to Pinside

For your consideration, the nicest copy of this classic Bally you'll likely ever see.

#22126 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Rack 'Em Up Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Been in a home for 20 years. Looks like it plays ok. Needs new rubbers Buyer never came for the game so being relisted”
2021-10-11
Norwood, MA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 851 times

#22127 2 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone looking for a devil riders? It's a project. 750

Is it complete?

#22128 2 years ago
#22129 2 years ago

Godzilla shipment postponed till tomorrow (killing me) last call on this nice TWD. I will gladly move it into my house if no one wants it.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “One of Sterns best! Deep and challenging this John Borg designed Lyman Sheets coded pin is a BLAST! This game will not get old in a home environment. Lots to do! The cabinet, p...”
2021-09-15
Providence, RI
5,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 708 times

#22131 2 years ago

Since when did selling a game over $3000 require an official Pinside for sale ad?

#22132 2 years ago

Since when did selling a game over $3000 require an official Pinside for sale ad?

About 5 years?

This isn’t a new development. Perhaps they are just stepping up enforcement a bit.

#22134 2 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a working Full Throttle pinball machine.”
2021-10-12
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 99 times

#22135 2 years ago

I list my Magnotron today. Very nice shape and plays well.

Machine - For Sale
Magnotron Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I'm selling my Magnotron. Cleaned and waxed, rebuilt flippers pops and new rubber. New lights. Playfield is in pretty good shape. Backglass is in pretty good shape with a few spots...”
2021-10-12
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 374 times

#22136 2 years ago

GODZILLA is in the building y’all! Pizza J 967 Westminster Street Providence. Come get sooooome.

#22137 2 years ago

Likely going to be selling Comet and Pinbot soon. Let me know if any interest, would prefer to sell locally.

#22138 2 years ago

Star Trek Pro HUO for trade. Mint with Color DMD and speaker lights. Looking for Godzilla, Deadpool and Iron Maiden. Hit me up if interested.

#22139 2 years ago

Was it my imagination or was there just a post here describing a post that was removed?

#22140 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Was it my imagination or was there just a post here describing a post that was removed?

you were not imagining

#22142 2 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Here's a bunch of games in Carlisle PA for sale:
harrisburg.craigslist.org link

Lol. 1979 Star Trek with playfield wear...$2300. Maybe he meant $1300. Even then...ugh.

#22143 2 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Lol. 1979 Star Trek with playfield wear...$2300. Maybe he meant $1300. Even then...ugh.

He should’ve meant $300.

#22144 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

He should’ve meant $300.

Prices are all over the place. The No Fear is actually a good deal if someone already hasn't jumped on it.

#22145 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Prices are all over the place. The No Fear is actually a good deal if someone already hasn't jumped on it.

I concur. I almost lept on that but I have a game sitting in the back of my car, so no dice.

#22146 2 years ago

Weekend special!

Data East Playboy and working Firepower with decent playfield and repo backglass, $3500 for the pair.

Trades? Lmk

#22147 2 years ago

Price drop!

Other - For Sale
“Clean classic shuffle alley project arcade game that has been in climate controlled storage for a few years. 6 players, 3 game modes. The backglass paint is fully intact, though t...”
2021-10-13
Ballston Spa, NY
100 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 926 times

#22148 2 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Here's a bunch of games in Carlisle PA for sale:
harrisburg.craigslist.org link

If someone here picked up the mustang (it is indeed gone) and was just going to flip it and make a fews bucks, i might be able to live with that.
Contact me.

#22149 2 years ago

Anyone have a Rick and Morty they are getting tired of? May trade my Godzilla LE for it....

#22150 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Anyone have a Rick and Morty they are getting tired of? May trade my Godzilla LE for it....

PM sent

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 443 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/443?hl=sandman74 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.