IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,178 posts in this topic. You are on page 442 of 604.
#22051 2 years ago
Quoted from MisterScappy:

It's time for my fall/winter project. My wife wants a Space Shuttle, so I'm looking for one within a few hours of Binghamton, NY. I'd prefer it to be complete, but it doesn't have to be working. Anyone sitting on a project that they gave up on?

I have one I'm on the fence doing playfield repair, be several months before I can get to it though.

Works perfect, remote battery, fused the bridges, led in GI and inserts, new LED displays, updated coils and rebuilt flipper mechs, cab and backglass presentable.

#22052 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Totem Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Gottlieb Totem. Sys 1 1979. Game is in very good condition, plays 100% correctly, and has the Pascal All in One CPU Board. Provides for more features including a skill shot, high ...”
2021-10-04
Peabody, MA
1,350 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 444 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Avengers Hulk LE # 3 of 250. Approx 4,300 plays - 3,000 paid in location, 1,300 HUO 2nd owner. I am the 3rd owner and have logged about 100 plays. Apologies to Broy1189 as I state...”
2021-10-04
Peabody, MA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 735 times
Contributed to Pinside

Couple pins for sale: North Shore MA

#22053 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO, approximately 400 lifetime plays. Wizard Mod art blades.”
2021-10-04
South Kingstown, RI
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 442 times
Contributed to Pinside

#22054 2 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Hey don, i have a fish tales.
I put it up for trade (not an official ad here), but now i'm considering selling it.
If you need to know distance, just map Six Flags Great Adventure, i'm a couple miles away

Sold, picked up and donated.

#22055 2 years ago

Dirty Harry Posted today. Pics on Marketplace. Cash on the glass or trade up/down. Tron or metallica to the front of the line.

#22056 2 years ago

Just posted my first listing, the Jack in the Box I learned so many skills on, thanks to @pingineer. He is a master restorer who took the time to walk me through every step of the process.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Restoration complete! New repro backglass from Shay, cabinet was stripped bare and repainted with Pinball Pimp stencils, 10 new drop targets, all new plastics, new flipper and pop ...”
2021-10-04
Arlington, MA
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 459 times

#22057 2 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Sold, picked up and donated.

Joe’s a good guy with a nice collection! Thanks Dude!

#22058 2 years ago
Quoted from Deyanks98:

Derek are you on a music kick. A few weeks ago you wanted a Metallica, then an Aerosmith, and now a Kiss? All great pins. Have you had any luck finding those previous ones? I might be listing my IM Pro sometime soon.

Now here's a seller I'd be happy to work with again! Let me know if that IMDN pro does go up, or that JP Prem (had to ask)

#22059 2 years ago

There is a pinball show this weekend in York. For those of you who have never been, there will be vendors, a flea market and somewhere between 100 and 300 pins on free play with many of them for sale. If you have never been to a show I would highly recommend it. Pins of all eras will be there, but last show most of them were from 1995 or earlier. I know most of you are already tracking this, but pinheads from all around will attend. This is an excellent place to meet people for trades in other states to save on driving, and to meet people in general. I’m sure most of you know this, but for those that don't:

http://www.theyorkshow.com/

A buy/sell/trade thread for the show is here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-game-show-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/11#post-6534435

Here is a walkthrough from the last show (2019) to give an idea (not my video).

See you Saturday!

#22060 2 years ago

Hey, that was my Black Jack in the still!

Not sure if I can make it yet. Will bring my Kings for freeplay if I do (not for sale).

#22061 2 years ago

Unfortunately going to be there on Friday myself so my wife can attend, she has never been there and loves EM's

She just picked up a job and they scheduled her to work Saturday! RUDE.

Anyone with loaded or semi loaded Bally or Stern standard body playfields for sale? 1977 to 1986. LMK

#22062 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

There is a pinball show this weekend in York. For those of you who have never been, there will be vendors, a flea market and somewhere between 100 and 300 pins on free play with many of them for sale. If you have never been to a show I would highly recommend it. Pins of all eras will be there, but last show most of them were from 1995 or earlier. I know most of you are already tracking this, but pinheads from all around will attend. This is an excellent place to meet people for trades in other states to save on driving, and to meet people in general. I’m sure most of you know this, but for those that don't:
http://www.theyorkshow.com/
A buy/sell/trade thread for the show is here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-game-show-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk/page/11#post-6534435
Here is a walkthrough from the last show (2019) to give an idea (not my video).

See you Saturday!

On top of all that, I'll throw out this incentive to attend.

Willing to sell almost anything in my collection as I got 3 new pins coming in eventually (if they ever get built haha)

Click on my collection, I'll provide a description, make an offer and if accepted I'll bring to the show. Really need the room at this point but I don't forsee any of my new pins arriving before January so trades considered also.

#22063 2 years ago

As someone brand new to this scene, are there any good deals to be had for someone getting into the scene? Or are the machines at this show that sell ones that are more in pristine shape with over market price tags?

#22064 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

As someone brand new to this scene, are there any good deals to be had for someone getting into the scene? Or are the machines at this show that sell ones that are more in pristine shape with over market price tags?

A show like White Rose that centers more around older games should present lots of good deals. EM games are the one segment of the hobby that isn’t white hot right now.

#22065 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

A show like White Rose that centers more around older games should present lots of good deals. EM games are the one segment of the hobby that isn’t white hot right now.

I am looking more for something along the lines of World Cup 94 and that era, but would definitely be open to something in that era that isn't WC94 and was a good deal.

#22066 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

I am looking more for something along the lines of World Cup 94 and that era, but would definitely be open to something in that era that isn't WC94 and was a good deal.

You aren’t going to find “good deals” on games like that anywhere, unfortunately.

If anything is left by the end of the show you may do better if owners don’t want to drag games home. But you’ve probably figured out by now it’s slim pickings these days.

#22067 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

The later the show goes on sometimes prices can get lower as folks don't want to haul a game home or they run out of room from buying other games.

#22068 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Quoted from purbeast:

If you were there in 2019, within $300 +/- of a "fair price" or a WCS94 you would have found a Gettaway, Dirty Harry, 2 Judge Dredds, and a Baywatch on Freeplay and for sale.

There are absolutely deals to be had at these shows and 95% of the machines there are not in pristine shape with overmarket price tags. People will always bring games with "I don't want to sell it" price tags but deal are out there. The best deals will go right at open on Friday or setup day Thursday. Saturday towards closing time you see prices coming down. Don't hesitate to text someone an offer. At Allentown, I brought Rick and Morty (not for sale), but you could have bought my Black Knight for $2400 or El Dorado for $1500 by the time the show ended. If you go and see a WCS94 for sale for $3800 and you think $3500 is fair. Text them (numbers will be on machine) and let them know you have cash and are ready to buy. You will likely get a counter and sale.

#22069 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

There is what appears to be a nice one on Facebook marketplace for $3500. It’s out on Long Island though.

#22070 2 years ago

Looking for a sale or trade, bringing to York. Keep in mind, you could remove and sell the Lior Limited Edition lockdown bar sculpt and the shooter housing for $500.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Can deliver to the White Rose pinball show in York, PA this weekend. Trades considered - straight trade or game(s) and/or cash my way. Includes: Monitor topper which mirrors the ...”
2021-10-05
Harpers Ferry, WV
8,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 909 times

#22071 2 years ago

Is anyone in here headed south on a road trip some time soon? I’m looking to get a machine from New Hampshire to North Carolina area. Let me know if you are. Thanks!

#22072 2 years ago

Okay thanks for the info about the upcoming show and the sales. I don't know if I can make it either way so it helps to know a bit more information.

Don44 yeah I saw it on there and I'm trying not to be too impulsive and play one locally before I splurge and get one, to be sure I like it as much now as I did 20 years ago lol.

#22073 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Okay thanks for the info about the upcoming show and the sales. I don't know if I can make it either way so it helps to know a bit more information.
Don44 yeah I saw it on there and I'm trying not to be too impulsive and play one locally before I splurge and get one, to be sure I like it as much now as I did 20 years ago lol.

Haven't looked, but if it's not a complete POS, and is playable as-is, you could easily sell it for what you paid for it if you decide the trip down memory lane wasn't worth it to you. It's a popular title, seemingly always in demand, and a good first pin to dip your toes in.

#22074 2 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

Haven't looked, but if it's not a complete POS, and is playable as-is, you could easily sell it for what you paid for it if you decide the trip down memory lane wasn't worth it to you. It's a popular title, seemingly always in demand, and a good first pin to dip your toes in.

Yeah I think that's also one thing I need to realize with these. That even though they cost a lot to get, they hold their value so it seems pretty realistic to get your money back if need be.

It's just strange going from arcade games to pinball and how much more expensive the pinball machines are. I get it that there is a lot more going on with them though, but still, it's like damn!

#22075 2 years ago

Anyone got any interesting trades for a Funhouse I could bring to the York show. Game is working (with a new MPU), but could use a shop job, also comes with a very nice clear coated original playfield to replace the ugly one in it, and a full set of new cabinet decals (the high quality textured ones).

Looking for games I haven’t owned AFM, MB, GOT, WH20, I’m sure a bunch of others, think Bally Williams and newer. Some photos in the York thread, or I’m happy to send you more.

#22076 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Now here's a seller I'd be happy to work with again! Let me know if that IMDN pro does go up, or that JP Prem (had to ask)

Actually probably selling my IM Pro. Send me a message for details if your interested.

#22077 2 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Joe’s a good guy with a nice collection! Thanks Dude!

Agreed, i am a good guy.
Don's not so bad either, on time, keeps his word even drives a ford.

#22078 2 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Agreed, i am a good guy.
Don's not so bad either, on time, keeps his word even drives a ford.

I'm sorry that you both drive fords.

#22079 2 years ago

Looking for a Williams em gun game around ct, ny,ma.

#22080 2 years ago
Quoted from metalguy:

Looking for a Williams em gun game around ct, ny,ma.

You have good timing, PM sent

Edit: Whoops, I have Midway EM gun games. But PM sent anyway. Was thinking of selling them soon.

#22081 2 years ago

WTB: JURASSIC PARK (PRO) please LMK if you're selling...

#22082 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

WTB: JURASSIC PARK (PRO) please LMK if you're selling...

post 22053 ^

#22083 2 years ago

WTB/Trade for Godzilla Pro.

Hey, once they come out, they will switch hands for a while. So I’m tossing it out there early. I’d like to trade to bring one in. AFM, Stars, and Deadpool are the only ones I wouldn’t shove out the door for one. Everything else in my list could be discussed as trade bait. If you get one and it doesn’t fit in, let me know.

#22084 2 years ago

Will be bringing my nice NBA Fastbreak to the York show for sale/trade. Would particularly like a BSD or maybe a later Sys11 such as Diner, but am open to offers. Only catch is that it's also being used for the tourney, so if you're paying cash you'll have to wait until that's finished before you can take it home.

#22085 2 years ago

Why not just buy one?

Quoted from DaveH:

WTB/Trade for Godzilla Pro.
Hey, once they come out, they will switch hands for a while. So I’m tossing it out there early. I’d like to trade to bring one in. AFM, Stars, and Deadpool are the only ones I wouldn’t shove out the door for one. Everything else in my list could be discussed as trade bait. If you get one and it doesn’t fit in, let me know.

#22086 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Why not just buy one?

Because I’m not sure yet if Godzilla will have “good” playfields or “bad” playfields. I’ve lost that lottery twice, and in my experience a replacement playfield takes about 6 months to get (before the current supply issues). So now I have to see what I’m getting first.

#22087 2 years ago

Ahhh gotcha, I took my chances with TMNT and got lucky so…knock on wood for my GZ I guess haha

Quoted from DaveH:

Because I’m not sure yet if Godzilla will have “good” playfields or “bad” playfields. I’ve lost that lottery twice, and in my experience a replacement playfield takes about 6 months to get (before the current supply issues). So now I have to see what I’m getting first.

#22088 2 years ago

Just listed my TSPP for sale.

#22090 2 years ago

Players Earthshaker. Shopped with new rubbers, insert decals. Fixed a ton of issues. Cabinet and backglass is excellent. Ramps are very good and comes with a spare set. Playfield has wear, definitely worthy of a new playfield (I had one once too! Grr)

2650 or 3000 with sinking building mod

#22091 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Players Earthshaker. Shopped with new rubbers, insert decals. Fixed a ton of issues. Cabinet and backglass is excellent. Ramps are very good and comes with a spare set. Playfield has wear, definitely worthy of a new playfield (I had one once too! Grr)
2650 or 3000 with sinking building mod

If it's the PF you sold me, it cost $$$ to restore as someone cleared in the dirt, etc.

#22092 2 years ago

Slightly off topic but…. Looking for location pinball play in Hartford CT this weekend. What’s the skinny? Yes I have google searched but with COVID and stale websites it’s hard to know what’s actually available. Thank you for leads.

Jack

#22093 2 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Slightly off topic but…. Looking for location pinball play in Hartford CT this weekend. What’s the skinny? Yes I have google searched but with COVID and stale websites it’s hard to know what’s actually available. Thank you for leads.

If you can make it over to Southington, try Gamecraft...

https://www.gamecraft-arcade.com/

#22094 2 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

If you can make it over to Southington, try Gamecraft...
https://www.gamecraft-arcade.com/

I can second GameCraft as an excellent option.

#22095 2 years ago

This is for informational purposes only regarding GC, it should not be inferred as bashing them:

Some of the games are broken in some regard, and have been for a while (i.e. multiple balls kicked into the shooter lane, plunge both balls, one drains, end of ball...).

The games are CRAMMED in tightly...the heads of all the games are touching, so there is maybe 4" between each cabinet where you rest your hands. You will 100% touch someone's hand while playing if there is someone on a game next to you. Don't think about slap saving.

All minor gripes.

That said, they have about 20 games. There is a nicely restored original AFM that plays well, the same for the restored Fish Tales. Good mix of the newest Sterns (Mando Prem), Some nice DE/Sega games, some older Sterns (SPP, SM), JJPGNR LE, and some nice classic WPC's.

Good beer selection. Friendly staff. Everything priced reasonably, including the games.

#22096 2 years ago

@kingghidorah
Ahh yes… but what about that R&M to the left lol

#22097 2 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

This is for informational purposes only regarding GC, it should not be inferred as bashing them:

Some of the games are broken in some regard, and have been for a while (i.e. multiple balls kicked into the shooter lane, plunge both balls, one drains, end of ball...).

The games are CRAMMED in tightly...the heads of all the games are touching, so there is maybe 4" between each cabinet where you rest your hands. You will 100% touch someone's hand while playing if there is someone on a game next to you. Don't think about slap saving.

All minor gripes.

That said, they have about 20 games. There is a nicely restored original AFM that plays well, the same for the restored Fish Tales. Good mix of the newest Sterns (Mando Prem), Some nice DE/Sega games, some older Sterns (SPP, SM), JJPGNR LE, and some nice classic WPC's.

Good beer selection. Friendly staff. Everything priced reasonably, including the games.

Yeah, that used to be my AFM. It's a beauty, and plays amazing.

#22098 2 years ago

back up for sale

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale DILE for $8,200, local pickup. Re-listing, I had a trade pending but it fell through, now looking to sell outright. I'm the second owner. DILE #0767. Cabinet and playfiel...”
2022-02-15
Braintree, MA
8,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 70 days
Viewed: 3336 times

#22099 2 years ago

Ad posted for Volley

Machine - For Sale
Volley Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Putting my Volley up for sale. Exceptionally nice cabinet. Playfield is extremely nice but has ball swirl in the yellows. The top lane insert is a little cloudy and appears as "...”
2021-10-07
South Berwick, ME
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 406 times

#22100 2 years ago

Considering selling my United Amazon 16 foot ball bowler. I hate to do it, but Covid has kicked the crap out of the usual get togethers we used to have.

I think $4k is a fair price for this terrific game.

Has 5 games:
Regulation
Flash
Dual flash
Strike 90
Bonus lane

PM if interested and we can go from there.

Thanks

There are 30,178 posts in this topic. You are on page 442 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/442?hl=grandnational007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.