IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 439 of 608.
#21901 2 years ago
Quoted from barakawins:

Yeah, it' s only $20k.

Looks like they are running an auction.

#21903 2 years ago

Looking to make a trade. Preferably for one of the cgc remakes but open to others on my wishlist.
I have....
Tspp
Fgy
Acnc
Dh
Jd
Wof
Bm66
Gnr se
Sth premium uv
T3
Along with others that can be viewed in my collection page.
Lmk what you have to offer.

#21904 2 years ago

Looking for a nice Spiderman if anyone has grown tired of theirs.

#21905 2 years ago

Here come the listings from people who reviewed the Banning auction sold prices! An STNG for $9500 and TAF for $15000 listed on FB today… get the faaaaahk outttta heeereeee haha GLWTSSSSSS

#21906 2 years ago

In their defense, the STNG was just serviced, so I think they priced it correctly….

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Here come the listings from people who reviewed the Banning auction sold prices! An STNG for $9500 and TAF for $15000 listed on FB today… get the faaaaahk outttta heeereeee haha GLWTSSSSSS

#21908 2 years ago

Hello local crew! Just posted our TMNT Pro for cash (preferred) or trade +/- cash as appropriate (Spider-man VE, SW Pro, GB Pro, BKSOR Pro)

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/121072

Added over 3 years ago:

Update: Sold in 1 day!

#21909 2 years ago

Thinking of letting my upgraded, cared for, and loved royal rumble go in the shadow of godzilla. Message me with interest.

#21910 2 years ago

Stern Star Wars Pro - comic F/S with mods. Pics on market place. $6200 or trade.. I'm open to titles. Also +/- cash.

#21911 2 years ago

Wish you were closer!

#21913 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Thinking of letting my upgraded, cared for, and loved royal rumble go in the shadow of godzilla. Message me with interest.

Maybe also let my nice Star Trek Pro warp out. Any interest?

#21914 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Paragon Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Paragon really hate to see this one go. Everything is very clean on this machine, play field is in great condition. Very nice play field. Backglass is in great shape as ...”
2021-09-16
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 868 times
Contributed to Pinside
My Nascar is up on the market asking $3300(OBO) also price drop on paragon $2800(OBO) thanks
Machine - For Sale
Nascar Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Nascar from my collection plays great. Everything works on it plays good has some LEDS. Cabinet is pretty clean some minor wear on the front cab. Has a bill acceptor on the co...”
2021-09-19
Chippewa, PA
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 271 times

#21915 2 years ago

OK, I think it's time I took a break from this hobby. Selling off all of my games. Pinside always gets paid upon sales from me, so if I don't get an ad up, I'll certainly still donate, or create the sold ad to cover Robin.

1987 Williams Space Station - $2,300 Fully Working. Ad in the market already.

1976 Bally Night Rider EM - $800 Minor issues with Player 4 scoring, Player 1 Over the Top lamp doesn't light (buzzer sounds, and King of the Road lights), occasionally a drop target doesn't stay up (may be slightly bent?). Otherwise, looks nice and plays well. You can read my refurbish thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-night-rider-em-refurb-in-progress

* PENDING* 1966 Bally Bazaar - $400. Working great, but definitely needs a shop job. I was planning on repainting the cabinet as well. My original listing should be archived. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/116186

1967 Chicago Coin Bullseye Baseball pitch and bat - $300 Semi working project. Will need a new backglass (current is cracked). I was actually planning on keeping this just to have something to tinker with, but figured I'd post it just the same. I have a brand new tempered glass (custom sized) for it.

Thanks for looking.

Added over 3 years ago:

Night Rider now PENDING as well.

Space Station still looking for a new home.

#21916 2 years ago

Looking for a Maverick

#21917 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For trade - HUO DI LE with Lit Building Mods, Lit Art Blades*, comic, sealed printed manual. Looking for Wonka Local deals only (within an hour or so of DC/MD area). *waiting...”
2021-09-19
Gaithersburg, MD
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 282 times

#21918 2 years ago

Okay, clearing a little space for some incoming stuff. I don't need to sell everything, so we'll see what goes first. Working on some pics/ads, but here's where I'm at for the moment:

Black Knight $2200
- New X-pin power supply, sound board recapped, plays great. Some magna save wear on the right side that I didn't buy the decal for yet. Some nice touch ups around the inserts, but not much wear anyway. Has a translite instead of a regular backglass, made from the original glass I believe, as it still has some of the mirroring.

Tri Zone $1300
- Really nice shape. New Rottendog MPU/Driver combo. Backglass and playfield are in very good condition. Cabinet too. Super clean inside, game looks barely played in my opinion.

Checkpoint $2000
- Plays well, nice playfield and excellent backglass, LEDs in the inserts/backbox, but not all the GI currently, needs 1 new drop target, shaker works

#21919 2 years ago

Ad up in the Marketplace for Dialed In LE. Can deliver to the upcoming York show Thursday - Saturday (Oct 7-9).

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Mixing up the game room again and this is one of the pins we've had the longest and the one my wife picked to go. Limited edition #99 (great number!) includes the shaker, invisigl...”
2021-09-19
Harpers Ferry, WV
8,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 745 times

#21920 2 years ago

Still looking for either a Taxi or a Dr. Dude in decent condition.
Thanks in advance

#21921 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

Still looking for either a Taxi or a Dr. Dude in decent condition.
Thanks in advance

There are 2 Dr. Dude in the Albany area. 3k post 21900 has some wear. And one on cl that is shopped. $4350.00

albany.craigslist.org link

#21922 2 years ago
Quoted from bssbllr:

There are 2 Dr. Dude in the Albany area. 3k post 21900 has some wear. And one on cl that is shopped. $4350.00
albany.craigslist.org link

Three. I posted mine before those ones 1800 obo:

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I have a beautiful unfaded Dr. Dude with an unfortunately belt-sanded playfield for sale soon. Very tempting to keep it for myself, but I don’t have the time or space with all the other games.
Game is in decent, playing order but flippers do need a rebuild.
If it makes a difference to anyone, this game was purchased NIB and sat at his location its whole life. All the documentation and even the goodie bag is included.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/426#post-6478365

#21923 2 years ago

Yep your right and I knew that sorry. I’m not gonna lie if things weren’t the way they were in my life I was gonna grab that and still want too.

#21924 2 years ago

Mousin Around is still around

Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling Mousin Around from my game room. Same game used during league and tourneys at my house (IIA) so many NEPL players have seen it and played it. Playfield is nice, ramps are...”
2021-09-14
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 209 times

#21926 2 years ago

Is it weird to have 3 green reptile based pins at a single location? With Godzilla coming I may need to thin the herd. Heavily heavily modded drool worthy JP pro w/ moving Trex head and real mosquito lit amber shooter and TMNT pro available. More inclined to move the TMNT (but ONLY because we have a Borg heavy collection) or…I’ve still got a nice nice TWD too (don’t really wanna sell it but…it kicks everyone’s ass and they hate me for it haha)

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “One of Sterns best! Deep and challenging this John Borg designed Lyman Sheets coded pin is a BLAST! This game will not get old in a home environment. Lots to do! The cabinet, p...”
2021-09-15
Providence, RI
5,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 708 times

#21927 2 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for Wonka. SE or LE, preferable. Prefer local deal in the MD/DC/VA area... or close by. Have cash, also have two titles with OBO prices in marketplace that could be used ...”
2021-09-19
Gaithersburg, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 211 times

#21928 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Is it weird to have 3 green reptile based pins at a single location? With Godzilla coming I may need to thin the herd. Heavily heavily modded drool worthy JP pro w/ moving Trex head and real mosquito lit amber shooter and TMNT pro available. More inclined to move the TMNT (but ONLY because we have a Borg heavy collection) or…I’ve still got a nice nice TWD too (don’t really wanna sell it but…it kicks everyone’s ass and they hate me for it haha)

Machine - For Sale

Walking Dead + shaker + mods

Partially shopped/refurbished “One of Sterns best! Deep and challenging this John Borg designed Lyman Sheets coded pin is a BLAST! This game will not get old in a home environment. Lots to do!

The cabinet, p...”

5 days ago

Providence, RI

5,600 (OBO)

mpdpvdpin

It's the only reason I had to get rid of my TWD. Great pin, just kicked my ass.

#21929 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory SE/LE/CE
Wanted! “Poking around for a Wonka. SE or LE, preferable. Strongly prefer local deal in the MD/DC/VA area... or close by.
I have a few titles that I might work into a trade: DI LE, Big ...”

1 day ago
Gaithersburg, MD

27dnast

There is a CE in Delaware in the Market Place.

#21930 2 years ago

Anyone have a empty cab or a project machine I can strip to attempt a home brew in?

#21932 2 years ago

Played this game several times. Plays great, and the apron mod looks incredible! Great seller. Buy with confidence.

#21933 2 years ago

Any Dr Dudes within an hour of Boston?

#21934 2 years ago

Still have a nice Solar Ride for sale or trade. $1,000 obo

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Gottlieb Solar Ride for sale or trade. Overall in very good condition. Cabinet is solid, playfield is great, Backglass is nice with minimal flaking. Boards and plastics are...”
2021-09-18
New Hartford, CT
850 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 480 times

#21935 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Still have a nice Solar Ride for sale or trade. $1,000 obo

Machine - For Sale

For sale or trade: Solar Ride

Partially shopped/refurbished “Nice Gottlieb Solar Ride for sale or trade. Overall in very good condition. Cabinet is solid, playfield is great, Backglass is nice with minimal flaking. Boards and plastics are...”

2 days ago

New Hartford, CT

1,000 (OBO)

sagejr

Did you move the two Ballys? Playfield on that Fireball was best I have seen.

#21936 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Did you move the two Ballys? Playfield on that Fireball was best I have seen.

Thanks...Yes, I'm holding the Fireball for someone. Only have Solar Ride available.

#21938 2 years ago

Posting for a good friend. Very clean classic Gottlieb em.

Machine - For Sale
Sweet Hearts Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Sweet Hearts in excellent condition. Older pinball resource new door that really shines. New lock down ends, BG, coin entry. Fully shopped with working coin mech's but also o...”
2021-09-20
Bridgewater Township, NJ
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 404 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21939 2 years ago

Need space for another game. I’ll even do $1200 if someone picks it up in the next two days.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Millionaire Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Williams Millionaire up for grabs. New Wolffpac green display. Recently shopped, full LED under and above playfield. Translucent Titan rubbers. New black ribbed legs. New chrome l...”
2021-09-21
Langhorne, PA
1,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 901 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21940 2 years ago

JB, GoT Prem, and Mousin' are all pending payment/pickup. All going to NEPL league players. Now I have room for Godzilla Prem which hopefully arrives this fall

#21941 2 years ago

Somewhat new to the hobby. Recently upgraded and restored the Big Guns pin that I grew up with as a kid and had a lot of fun doing it. Looking for a pin to add next to Big Guns from around that same era (late 80s to mid 90s) - especially Williams given my familiarity with their parts - or even something from an earlier area that is technically functional but could use some restoration. Feel free to PM if anyone knows anything available in the northeast or any advice. Willing to drive several hours to pick up a pin. I’m located in Westchester.

#21942 2 years ago
Quoted from sasirota:

Somewhat new to the hobby. Recently upgraded and restored the Big Guns pin that I grew up with as a kid and had a lot of fun doing it. Looking for a pin to add next to Big Guns from around that same era (late 80s to mid 90s) - especially Williams given my familiarity with their parts - or even something from an earlier area that is technically functional but could use some restoration. Feel free to PM if anyone knows anything available in the northeast or any advice. Willing to drive several hours to pick up a pin. I’m located in Westchester.

Get the Millionaire!

#21943 2 years ago

Panthera for trade/sale, $700.

Not working at present. Powers up, GI and some inserts light up, but that's as far as it goes. Tried a different System 80 MPU in it, same deal. Comes with two System 80 MPUs and Rottendog power supply board and driver board. Also new power supply board to MPU harness. Playfield in pretty nice shape, wear around the center inserts but clean otherwise. All four displays work 100% (two of them were missing a digit when I got the machine, fixed that). Mostly LEDs. Backglass has a small section of some black material on the back side where the art flaked off, but you can't really notice from the front side. Cabinet is nice. Could be a very simple fix, hell, could even be a loose connection I missed somewhere, but I just can't find the time to keep tinkering and my knowledge of System 80 is slim to begin with.

Would trade it +cash for anything 100% working, let me know what you're looking to trade and what condition it's in. Cheers.

#21944 2 years ago

#21945 2 years ago

In search of an empty system 11 cabinet head for a retheme project. Going to York next month if that helps

#21946 2 years ago

Add coming up for a 1963 Williams Big Deal. This is a 100% working machine. Playfield is in great shape, all mechs have been cleaned and rebuilt, and the drop target decals were reproduced just for this game.

Alberto

#21947 2 years ago

Jack*Bot and Big Game for sale in marketplace...

#21948 2 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

Machine - For Sale

Twilight Zone

Featured!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Really nice TZ that was just shopped out from top to bottom and w/ LEDS. has really nice cabinet art. added side baldes, gumballs etc. Clock was rebuilt as well. Side art very brig...”

7 days ago

Absecon, NJ

9,200 (OBO)

whoknowsgoi

Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

Machine - For Sale

Twilight Zone

Featured!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Really nice TZ that was just shopped out from top to bottom and w/ LEDS. has really nice cabinet art. added side baldes, gumballs etc. Clock was rebuilt as well. Side art very brig...”

7 days ago

Absecon, NJ

9,200 (OBO)

whoknowsgoi

Great seller!

#21950 2 years ago

For anyone with a Wonka SEout there - I have my LOTR posted, and can add an HUO BDK if you can put in cash my way.

There are 30,361 posts in this topic. You are on page 439 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/439 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.