IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 438 of 608.
#21851 2 years ago

I have a mostly stock really nice ToM I plan on listing soon. Willing to trade for a newer Stern LE. I'll try and get some pics up this weekend.

#21852 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “selling houdini from my collection custom shooting rod, topper, side blade art, robot toy over spinner,cliffy on scoop no issues with magic trunk. i will supply the new upgraded po...”
2021-09-15
Middletown, NY
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 61 days
Viewed: 541 times
this one local save on the shipping

#21853 2 years ago

My liver and appendix for a Godzilla LE

#21855 2 years ago

PM sent on WCS, thanks

#21856 2 years ago

Since my post got booted, due to price of games and not having market place adds, which I am trying to make when I can find some reasonable way to narrow in on pricing. I need some suggestions on where besides here to look for pricing data. Seams the market has gone crazy lately and prices for what is for sale marketplace wise and pinside averages are way different.

Happy to make the adds, once i have some better idea of fair prices on the games which is what I was in hopes to find.

#21857 2 years ago
Quoted from mainelycoasters:

Since my post got booted, due to price of games and not having market place adds, which I am trying to make when I can find some reasonable way to narrow in on pricing. I need some suggestions on where besides here to look for pricing data. Seams the market has gone crazy lately and prices for what is for sale marketplace wise and pinside averages are way different.
Happy to make the adds, once i have some better idea of fair prices on the games which is what I was in hopes to find.

Yeah, it's almost easier to be trading these days. With all the prices up, the escalation doesn't seem as problematic if you are swapping something (or selling to buy) because it ends up more of a wash. It really hurts the most when you just have cash in hand and the sticker shock hits.

#21858 2 years ago

here are some of the games listed out. Will be working on adds for a few more soon. Since they are worth over 3k pinside will kill the post if I name them off again. Just need pictures and pricing to list them out.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “A very nice Indiana Jones. Fully working hanging out in the back of my shop. Looking to sell or trade this game for something else. I am focused on building my route business so ca...”
2021-09-15
Sabattus, ME
12,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 357 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Pinball Magic Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “This is a very nice clearcoated version of Pinball Magic. It has had a lot of time and work put into it making it collector quality version. Many got to see it at Pintastic New Eng...”
2021-09-15
Sabattus, ME
6,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 799 times
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Routed - fresh off route - “World cup soccer runs great...brand new plastics set Uninstalled come with the game.”
2023-12-01
Sabattus, ME
4,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 2330 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21860 2 years ago

looking for a gottlieb quick draw

#21861 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

My liver and appendix for a Godzilla LE

How many plays on the liver? Mine is like an Addams Family that has been in the same Chuck-E-Cheese since 1992.

#21862 2 years ago

Loaded unfaded sample Twilight Zone just listed. Mostly looking for trades.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for grabs is my amazing Twilight Zone pinball sample machine in excellent condition and loaded with mods. This is the rarer version only produced on the first day for distributo...”
2021-09-16
Crofton, MD
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 973 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21863 2 years ago

Loaded Stranger Things Pro in Springfield, VA. Topper, UV kit, powdercoat, tons of extras.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale: Loaded HUO Stranger Things Pro $6750 Topper UV Kit Demogorgon skin powdercoat with lollipop rails Custom translite Mirror blades Shaker Cliffys Speaker light kit Bri...”
2021-09-15
Springfield, VA
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 590 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21864 2 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

Still looking for one of the following:
Black Knight Sword of Rage (Pro)
Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro)
Star Wars (Pro)
Aerosmith (Pro)
Let me know.

Pm sent

#21865 2 years ago

Have a Bally Fireball Classic. Clean and shopped with some LEDs. $1,200

#21866 2 years ago

Looking for a Baliy party zone, stern playboy, or stern Rolling Stones. Within a couple hours drive of the DC area. What do you have? Thanks. Mike

#21867 2 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

How many plays on the liver? Mine is like an Addams Family that has been in the same Chuck-E-Cheese since 1992.

Like NIB haven't had one drink in 20 years! hahah

#21868 2 years ago

Also have Solar Ride for $1,000 and a Space Invaders for $1,500.

#21869 2 years ago

I need to clear out a space for Godzilla:

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Time to see this beautiful TFTC. This game has an interesting provenance in that it was the game that was at CLEpin a few years ago and I believe won best of show. It was also owne...”
2021-09-16
Pittsford, NY
4,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 573 times

#21870 2 years ago

Weekend price drop deal on this nice shuffle alley!

Other - For Sale
“Clean classic shuffle alley project arcade game that has been in climate controlled storage for a few years. 6 players, 3 game modes. The backglass paint is fully intact, though t...”
2021-10-13
Ballston Spa, NY
100 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 926 times

Who says you can't find bargains these days?

#21871 2 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Monster Bash Remake Classic?
Please Pm me...
Let's discuss......

#21872 2 years ago

I’m in search of a TSPP.

Please message me if you are looking to sell

#21873 2 years ago

Looking for a Bally's series 2 board for a 1978 Galaxy Ranger.

#21874 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Trident Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale or trade is my shopped Trident. The game overall is in very nice condition. It plays great and displays are strong. The game has a brand new MPU installed. I re-pinned ...”
2021-09-22
Pittsburgh, PA
1,450 (OBO)
Viewed: 632 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21875 2 years ago

Nice Paragon great shape asking $3000(OBO) thanks

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Paragon Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Paragon really hate to see this one go. Everything is very clean on this machine, play field is in great condition. Very nice play field. Backglass is in great shape as ...”
2021-09-16
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 868 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21876 2 years ago

I need to clear out space for the last 5 pins I bought.....so if anyone has an Iron Maiden Premium or LE they want to sell, let me know.

#21877 2 years ago

HUO real cactus Canyon $14k
HUO real monster Bash $14k
Take both for $25k

#21878 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

HUO real cactus Canyon $13k
HUO real monster Bash $13k
Take both for $25k

Levi, pro tip: Take both for $30k!

#21879 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Levi, pro tip: Take both for $30k!

Is it 13 or 14? LOL

#21880 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I need to clear out space for the last 5 pins I bought.....so if anyone has an Iron Maiden Premium or LE they want to sell, let me know.

Maybe i'm reading you wrong, but you need to clear out space for the last 5 pins you bought, and your solution is to buy another?

#21881 2 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Maybe i'm reading you wrong, but you need to clear out space for the last 5 pins you bought, and your solution is to buy another?

Yup, that guy is a true pinhead!

#21882 2 years ago

Still looking for a Capt. Card....

#21885 2 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Yup, that guy is a true pinhead!

Boom! Haha.

#21886 2 years ago

Have any of you guys seen the ad for the $5000 terminator 2 that says works good, right flipper is out of wack and broken in half? On Facebook marketplace.
I usually just ignore ridiculous ads, just thought that one was pretty amusing.

#21887 2 years ago

My absolute favorite is the $9000 Stern Indiana Jones that has been in CL for like 7 YEARS. If he keeps it listed any longer the market might actually catch up to the lunacy in his mind.

Quoted from jcar302:

Have any of you guys seen the ad for the $5000 terminator 2 that says works good, right flipper is out of wack and broken in half? On Facebook marketplace.

#21888 2 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Don't look at automobile listings, they are even worse. "Drives great. But to get it home bring a battery and you should install a brake caliper I have not gotten around to installing." WTF?!

#21889 2 years ago

Considering a trade - my Stranger Things Pro, HUO with UV kit for a Jurassic Park Pro. PM if interested.

#21890 2 years ago

Saw an Addams Family in NJ on Facebook.

#21891 2 years ago

I have been toying with the idea of trading my White Water (or potentially selling it outright).

I've been pondering a Jurassic Park premium, or maybe trading it towards a Medieval Madness deal of some kind. Perhaps something else from my mental wish list. Just figured I would toss some feelers out there as I think it over.

#21892 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

I have been toying with the idea of trading my White Water (or potentially selling it outright).
I've been pondering a Jurassic Park premium, or maybe trading it towards a Medieval Madness deal of some kind. Perhaps something else from my mental wish list. Just figured I would toss some feelers out there as I think it over.

Don't do it! I just got one back after selling my first. Regretted it as the guy pulled away ...

#21893 2 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Saw an Addams Family in NJ on Facebook.

Yeah, it' s only $20k.

#21894 2 years ago

Still looking for a player's quality Xenon for sale ~1500.00 or so in CT...

#21895 2 years ago

Anyone around Baltimore, MD have an Iron Maiden Premium? Pm me! Thanks!

#21896 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Don't do it! I just got one back after selling my first. Regretted it as the guy pulled away ...

Yeah, White Water is a great game. Fun to play, satisfying shots. And I love the awesome original topper on mine.

There are some other games I would love to own though, so I'm willing to let it go if I can pickup something else I have wanted. We'll see if anything pops up! I have a couple other games to sell in the near future perhaps, so who knows.

#21897 2 years ago

Let's bump Mousin Around down to $2800 for a weekend special. Jackbot and GoT are spoken for (a league player last night grabbed GoT)

Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling Mousin Around from my game room. Same game used during league and tourneys at my house (IIA) so many NEPL players have seen it and played it. Playfield is nice, ramps are...”
2021-09-14
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 209 times

#21898 2 years ago

Price drop. Making room.

Somebody must want a nice playing LEDed Space Station out there.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice player's condition Space Station. Cabinet shows it was clearly routed. Playfield shows minimal wear. Space Station model was warped. I brought it back some, still a little wa...”
2021-09-23
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 1250 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21899 2 years ago

Another price drop.

Other - For Sale
“Clean classic shuffle alley project arcade game that has been in climate controlled storage for a few years. 6 players, 3 game modes. The backglass paint is fully intact, though t...”
2021-10-13
Ballston Spa, NY
100 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 926 times

Also, you can make it a dual purpose trip--come for the truck show happening here this weekend! Classic trucks, modern trucks, big rigs, emergency vehicles, construction vehicles, and more.

https://www.facebook.com/HudsonMohawkATHS/posts/3020351418211207

Ample free parking, room for a trailer if you're bringing one. $1 admission to get in. They also usually have a nice flea market with lots of tools for sale. I've picked up a few tools for working on pins there.

#21900 2 years ago

Last call for this WPC Dr. Dude #1 (The first WPC game) before I start shopping it out. Some playfield wear, some operator hacks to remove the 5v reset- still, a piece of history. I'd sell it 3k cash.

There are 30,360 posts in this topic. You are on page 438 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/438?hl=maxash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.