IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 437 of 607.
#21801 2 years ago
Quoted from CrisCrow:

the guy on the playfield always looked like andre the giant

Its funny that the men all look like cromagnum or neanderthals but the women look modern.

#21802 2 years ago

Taking offers.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice player's condition Space Station. Cabinet shows it was clearly routed. Playfield shows minimal wear. Space Station model was warped. I brought it back some, still a little wa...”
2021-09-23
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 1250 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21803 2 years ago

1995 Dirty Harry - for sale

Shopped with full LEDS and flashers, Titan rubbers, "slick gun" mod installed, cabinet flipper button protectors installed and ball trough LED strip. Looks and plays fantastic. Ramps are clean and clear. Very nice machine to add to your collection. $5k (obo). Or willing to trade for:

AFM (Bally)
Metallica Pro/Premium
Tron Pro

+/- cash

#21805 2 years ago

Interested in a Twilight Zone. Anyone have one they are looking to part with?

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Interested in a Twilight Zone within driving distance of Connecticut. Any condition is fine as I do not mind doing work if needed. Please let me know what you have.”
2021-09-11
Griswold, CT
Wanted
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 60 times

#21806 2 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Interested in a Twilight Zone. Anyone have one they are looking to part with?

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Twilight Zone

New!

Wanted! “Interested in a Twilight Zone within driving distance of Connecticut. Any condition is fine as I do not mind doing work if needed. Please let me know what you have.”

16 minutes ago

Griswold, CT

Wanted

brainmegaphone

Unfortunatly no, but howdy neighbor!

#21807 2 years ago

Looking for a Monster Bash Classic at a reasonable price point...

#21808 2 years ago

I finally picked up a Whitewater from my friend. The PF and PF accessories are shall we say well loved. Looking for a better condition PF, ramps, etc.

#21809 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

I finally picked up a Whitewater from my friend. The PF and PF accessories are shall we say well loved. Looking for a better condition PF, ramps, etc.

I had a beautiful one several years ago. Very fun machine. They do make a reproduction playfield now.

#21810 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

where does one find a "handful" of games these days???!!!

We have our ways

Still have a totally working project Dr. Dude for sale, 1800 OBO. I’ve played a dozen games on it. Needs a flipper rebuild, good shop job, and you’d have a well-loved player.

Or swap a playfield, and you’ve got a really nice example!

#21811 2 years ago

Last session of the first week of NEPL season 24 is tonight at PizzaJ Providence 6pm and Arcadia in Maine 7:30pm. Still time to register if you want to get in on the action. Can’t make it tonight? No sweat, you can miss two sessions without it affecting your standing. Just come by next Sunday same time same place(s)

#21812 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Last session of the first week of NEPL season 24 is tonight at PizzaJ Providence 6pm and Arcadia in Maine 7:30pm. Still time to register if you want to get in on the action. Can’t make it tonight? No sweat, you can miss two sessions without it affecting your standing. Just come by next Sunday same time same place(s)

At least the off topic sandwich comments are helpful....
Don't you new englanders have an emergency league alert system or something?

#21813 2 years ago

cool. Yes, we also have sandwiches. Thanks for reminding me.

Quoted from yzfguy:

At least the off topic sandwich comments are helpful....
Don't you new englanders have an emergency league alert system or something?

#21814 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

cool. Yes, we also have sandwiches. Thanks for reminding me.

Lobster rolls. Otherwise...

Useless.

#21815 2 years ago

Come hang, I’ll make you the best lobstah roll you’ve ever had…just to bury the hatchet.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Lobster rolls. Otherwise...
Useless.

#21816 2 years ago

Later this week I'm going to be posting an ad for a Williams Blackout I bought here on Pinside last year.

Here is the original ad...
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/100330

The only things I added were brand new Wolffpack Tech LED displays and a NVRAM module so the batteries could be eliminated.

I paid $1750 for it and even though I added the extras, I'm listing it for $1750 and here's why.

If you look at picture #5 in the original ad and zoom in to the "3" you'll see the clearcoat has cracked around it. I've been told this isn't too bad to fix but I'm a total clearcoating virgin so I never touched it.

I've played the hell out of the game the past 12 months and it hasn't gotten any worse.

Now saying all that, it's a great looking and playing game. The CPR back glass is so vibrant. The playfield LED job the guy did is actually pretty nice. There is some color but not a RAINBOW. I did replace all the GI with good quality warm white LEDs and I de-colored some of the backglass LEDs.

Only reason I'm selling is space. A few weeks ago I had a water issue in the basement and the spot for this game now has a sump pump there. I could probably squeeze it in the lineup still but I like having a room between games.

I'll post a bunch of current pictures in the ad later in the week once I can get the game set back up. If anybody is interested I can make it a priority to get them.

[EDIT]
Current pictures are here...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/d8Bhr7PajoFbmyFAA

Added over 3 years ago:

Looks like this is sold. Pickup is scheduled for Saturday so I'll either donate to Pinside or make a proper marketplace ad then.

Thanks for the interest.

#21818 2 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

Listed Ghostbusters FS in Market: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/120690
Will also be listing Iron Man shortly.

Since I have personally put many games on these machines over the years, I will say that they are going to be the nicest ones you will ever see. Not only do they look good but play perfectly.

#21819 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a Gottlieb Sky-line? The play field and cabinet are in excellent shape. The back glass is alright and does have some flaking. The person before me did a full repaint on the cabinet.

I'm more than happy to take pictures if someone is interested, but don't want to drag it out of its spot in the lineup if no one is interested.

#21820 2 years ago

Banners,

JJP Guns N’ Roses (bigger than a stern)
Stern Ninja Turtles
Black and white Munsters
And Led Zeppelin

Looking for $500 for all

Thanks, James

#21821 2 years ago

Thought I had a trade thru another site but it didn’t pan out, so it’s back up

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Guy went dark on the trade, so back up Huo GnR Se about 240 plays I see no playfield issues so far but it does have a scratch on the left side of the head. A new decal from JJP i...”
2021-09-10
Williamsport, PA
Trade
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 832 times

#21822 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Give it a rest. We can all use some positivity these days. Checking in from Jersey again!

Quoted from Neverendz:

Guardians of the Galaxy Pro.
Thanks everyone!

Archived after 1 day

Sold for $ 5,200

Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale

Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)

Archived

Fully shopped/refurbished “Hello all!

$5200 Firm. Possible trades, and I will gladly add cash, if necessary.

THE MANDOLORIAN!
GnR SE
Deadpool Pro
Stranger Things Pro
TMNT Pro
Star Wars Premium
Game of Thro...”

2021-09-10

West Deptford, NJ

5,200 (Firm)

Neverendz

That was fast..congrats!

#21823 2 years ago

Let’s talk LOTR - just bought another game and need the room! Already listed, no longer looking for trades. $6500 obo

#21824 2 years ago

NIB Deadpool pro playfield from Stern

Any one need a very nice Deadpool playfield, never installed. looks amazing.
No issues, pooling etc

$500
can be shipped

Thanks
John

#21826 2 years ago

LOL, a quick 2500 without breaking a sweat!

#21827 2 years ago

Yes.... Started at $4500, went to $5500, $6500 and now $8k and it's stock with no mods and needs repair at $8k. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

#21828 2 years ago

Would anybody be interested in a trade of a TMNT pro for an AIQ pro or added cash for premium/LE? Got TMNT NIB less than a week ago so it’s essentially brand new and there is nothing wrong with it, it’s just not my kind of game. Would also be interested in trading for Hot Wheels.

#21829 2 years ago
Quoted from barakawins:

Yes.... Started at $4500, went to $5500, $6500 and now $8k and it's stock with no mods and needs repair at $8k. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

Is he getting offers to buy and keeps increasing until it stops?

#21830 2 years ago
Quoted from barakawins:

So basically he is running an auction on Pinside which is forbidden.

#21831 2 years ago

Mousin and Game of Thrones Prem ads will be going up around lunch time.

Mousin Around: nice shape, fully working $3200
GoT Prem: nice shape, art blades, shaker :$6800

Jackbot is being held for someone in NEPL so that won't be up for sale
Alien Poker is staying with me. I can't get myself to sell it LOL

Three games out means I can move the three sitting in the middle of the game room against the walls

#21832 2 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a AFM remake? Preferably the classic edition.

#21833 2 years ago

Teed off 2200
Black pyramid 1200
F14 2500

Send me your phone number for pics.

Bk2k ad will go up later.

#21834 2 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Teed off 2200
Black pyramid 1200
F14 2500

I've seen these games, they're in nice shape! And that Tee'd Off has the topper, which is great. I miss that little gopher. Buy with confidence on these imo.

#21835 2 years ago

Decent Solar Ride for sale. $1,000

#21836 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Three games out means I can move the three sitting in the middle of the game room against the walls

At least until your Godzilla comes in

#21837 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Decent Solar Ride for sale. $1,000

Great condition! Everything nice on this title, just played it myself yesterday.

#21838 2 years ago

that price was when NH shopper was selling. he disappeared to be replaced by pinball 2022!!!! between the flippers , crazy prices and pinsiders with multiple identities the marketplace is fast becoming like craigs list.

i hope NH shopper comes back soon ,i liked his original price better!

#21839 2 years ago

Still looking for one of the following:

#black-knight-sword-of-rage-pro
Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro)
Star Wars (Pro)
Aerosmith (Pro)

Let me know.

#21840 2 years ago

Still trying to find a nice players BSD in the Philly area.

#21841 2 years ago

Anyone know anything about Automated in CT? Numbers are disconnected. Perhaps because so many people calling about Godzilla LE availability.

Edit: Disregard.....too many calls about Godzilla going through.....

#21842 2 years ago

#21844 2 years ago

Forgot to post the ads after taking pics at lunch. Here are the official ads.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game of Thrones Premium, same one played at IIA (my home game room) this summer. Has shaker motor, side art blades, playfield is nice, shooter lane protector, display is nice, fli...”
2021-09-14
Manchester, NH
6,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 264 times

Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling Mousin Around from my game room. Same game used during league and tourneys at my house (IIA) so many NEPL players have seen it and played it. Playfield is nice, ramps are...”
2021-09-14
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 209 times

#21847 2 years ago

Put up a TNA for sale. Very low plays, butter cab and some nice additions. Looks and plays wonderful!

#21848 2 years ago

Ad up for TWD w/ shaker & mods. Beast of a game, will surely miss it. First floor easy loadout with zero steps and I’ll help ya load

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “One of Sterns best! Deep and challenging this John Borg designed Lyman Sheets coded pin is a BLAST! This game will not get old in a home environment. Lots to do! The cabinet, p...”
2021-09-15
Providence, RI
5,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 708 times

#21849 2 years ago

Anyone need pinball transport? I might be making a round trip from RI to Michigan and thinking about picking up or dropping off a game to help fund the trip.

#21850 2 years ago
Quoted from grahamharley:

NIB Deadpool pro playfield from Stern
Any one need a very nice Deadpool playfield, never installed. looks amazing.
No issues, pooling etc
$500
can be shipped
Thanks
John

SOLD

There are 30,341 posts in this topic. You are on page 437 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/437?hl=maxash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.