IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 433 of 608.
#21601 2 years ago

Mando LE under 150 plays w/ light up speakers, foundry mod, and helmet mod. Open to trade or sale.

#21602 2 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Lol,
I have hopes the Jets can win more three games in the upcoming season.

Growing up and still living on the Quebec border in Northern Vermont, most everyone was a Boston Patriots or NY Giants(in the '50 the Giants had training camp in VT) fan, but nooo, Joe and him fur coat corrupted my developing mind and I'm still stuck with them. I should have picked the Montreal Alouettes. They're less than 100 miles(160 kilometers ) and I have more CFL players as customers than the other 3 teams combined.

#21603 2 years ago

There’s a monopoly for sale in NY on FB mrkt. Priced a bit high but maybe its negotiable.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/354797809558865/

Quoted from brainmegaphone:

I'll go off topic for a second to burden you all with a pinball related buying/selling post (please forgive me in advance).
I played a Stern Monopoly on location and while I don't think it is a title I'd own for the long haul I'm interested to see if anyone has one sitting around collecting dust they want to move. Please let me know if you have one you are looking to sell. Any condition is fine.

#21605 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

1) Jersey Shore is not the North East.

Hmm. Well, the Mason-Dixon line myth has been debunked.

Admittedly, some parts of southern NJ feel like Alabama. But, as a Voorhees resident raised in Cherry Hill (Philly suburbs), I always considered myself a northeasterner.

https://www.nj.com/news/2012/04/politifact_nj_parts_of_south_j.html

#21606 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

The people actually in the NE, don't think Jersey is NEnortheastern.

We are all Eagles fans here in South Jersey. We think that we're Philadephians.

#21607 2 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

We are all Eagles fans here in South Jersey. We think that we're Philadephians.

If the river ran straight you would be!

#21608 2 years ago

I still have this Space Station. Anybody think it might look good in their line-up?

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice player's condition Space Station. Cabinet shows it was clearly routed. Playfield shows minimal wear. Space Station model was warped. I brought it back some, still a little wa...”
2021-09-23
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 1250 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21609 2 years ago

Looking for a Stern KISS pro or a Stern Pirates… anyone have one for sale?

#21610 2 years ago
Quoted from benlaurence:

Looking for a Stern KISS pro or a Stern Pirates… anyone have one for sale?

I know someone with a HUO Kiss pro. $7.5k firm. PM if you want contact info.

#21611 2 years ago
Quoted from barakawins:

I know someone with a HUO Kiss pro. $7.5k firm. PM if you want contact info.

Lol

#21612 2 years ago

Looking for a piece of new playfield glass.

#21613 2 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Looking for a piece of new playfield glass.

I’m looking for six; think anyone will have some for sale at Pintastic maybe?

All my local glass houses are too busy with commercial and new residential construction work to want to bother with tempering a couple custom cut pieces.

#21615 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

There’s a monopoly for sale in NY on FB mrkt. Priced a bit high but maybe its negotiable.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/354797809558865/

Appreciate the heads up on this. Although I don't have Facebook so I'm not sure how I'd try to reach out to this person. If someone can get $4,900 for a Stern Monopoly then good for them but I'd sooner spend a few hundred more on a brand new in box game delivered to my house. If that is the current market for this title I'm definitely out...

#21616 2 years ago

Iooking for a Royal Rumble near Pittsburgh thanks

#21617 2 years ago

Modded TWD w/ cleland code and shaker still available FT in pvd. Looking for a DP or other Spike 2 Sterns.

Also, friendly reminder that season 24 of NEPL is starting in Sept. Those interested can sign up at nepl.org

Pizza J will be hosting on Sunday nights starting Sept 12 @ 6pm sharp

Current game list:
SW, STH, GOTG, TMNT, AIQ, JP, TWD & RBION…we’re open 4-9 weekdays 4-10 weekend.

#21618 2 years ago

Yeah there’s no way that’ll pull $4900. $3500 tops even with the market being as bonkers as it is.

Appreciate the heads up on this. Although I don't have Facebook so I'm not sure how I'd try to reach out to this person. If someone can get $4,900 for a Stern Monopoly then good for them but I'd sooner spend a few hundred more on a brand new in box game delivered to my house. If that is the current market for this title I'm definitely out...

#21619 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Deadpool
Pro HUO for a really nice funhouse, Metallica or other title. Funhouse preferred though.

#21620 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Also, friendly reminder that season 24 of NEPL is starting in Sept. Those interested can sign up at nepl.org

Thanks for mentioning this. Is there an updated schedule/location list somewhere? Everything on the site has 2020 dates.

Kevin D.

#21621 2 years ago

Jokerz $1950
Clean, Leds, led display
Functions 100%
Nice players machine
This pin never made it to the basement, so easy load out in the garage.
Might be willing to trade it for williams system 9 or newer, projects ok as long as they are valued as projects and they don't need major cosmetic work.

#21622 2 years ago
Quoted from A-1Bogart:Thanks for mentioning this. Is there an updated schedule/location list somewhere? Everything on the site has 2020 dates.
Kevin D.

The latest info is on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/mynepl/permalink/4409674392411514/

#21623 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Modded TWD w/ cleland code and shaker still available FT in pvd. Looking for a DP or other Spike 2 Sterns.
Pizza J will be hosting on Sunday nights starting Sept 12 @ 6pm sharp
Current game list:
SW, STH, GOTG, TMNT, AIQ, JP, TWD & RBION…we’re open 4-9 weekdays 4-10 weekend.

I want to give a shout out to Pizza J- wife and I were there a few weeks ago and games were in killer shape and pizza was incredible. That new pinball museum is Pawtucket was sweet too... Just the nicest people. Definitely recommended.

#21624 2 years ago

Oh Ed, you’re killing me!

Quoted from Richthofen:

Looking to trade my Deadpool
Pro HUO for a really nice funhouse, Metallica or other title. Funhouse preferred though.

Thanks for stopping by! Appreciate the shout out. Shoot me a message next time you’re around. I’ll pop a few game with ya

Quoted from truemagoo102:

I want to give a shout out to Pizza J- wife and I were there a few weeks ago and games were in killer shape and pizza was incredible. That new pinball museum is Pawtucket was sweet too... Just the nicest people. Definitely recommended.

For anyone wondering what the pinball museum is in Pawtucket its called EMP! They’re on Facebook and Instagram. Another notable Providence spot is Freeplay which has a ton of pins and classic arcade games in great shape.

#21625 2 years ago

Hello. Anyone in NJ or an adjacent state have a nice South Park or Diner? Let me know price, condition, and history if you do. Thanks. Save
Edit - spelling

#21626 2 years ago

Still looking for a BSD near Philly...

#21627 2 years ago
Quoted from Rolpa:

Still looking for a BSD near Philly...

There was one posted on the Mr Pinball classifieds in Pittsburgh a few days ago for 3900.00

#21629 2 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

There was one posted on the Mr Pinball classifieds in Pittsburgh a few days ago for 3900.00

Thanks for the tip! I shot him an email.

#21630 2 years ago

I'm picking up a Who Dunnit tomorrow in trade for some restoration work that I did. Not really my cup of tea, if anyone is interested I would be happy to trade or sell outright.

#21631 2 years ago

I completely agree. I was thinking of buying a Low play HUO Simpsons Pinball party,but ended up ordering a Jurassic Park Premium for just a little more money.
There's no secondary market pin out there that I'm willing to pay a NIB price for.
Okay, there is one machine I'd be tempted to pay NIB price for, and that is a MMr. But that has changed since there's a strong possibility that there's going to be another run of them in two years.

#21632 2 years ago

Anybody out there have a Metallica premium for sale?

#21633 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

Okay, there is one machine I'd be tempted to pay NIB price for, and that is a MMr. But that has changed since there's a strong possibility that there's going to be another run of them in two years.

I’ve heard this rumor as well. Has anyone heard the same about AFMr?

#21634 2 years ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

I’ve heard this rumor as well. Has anyone heard the same about AFMr?

#21635 2 years ago

I am of the understanding that it is only MM not MBR or AFMR as far as doing another run.

#21636 2 years ago

Players Teed Off, - $1450. No topper. Ad coming. Game plays fine. Needs shop.

#21637 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Deal of the Day !!

This won’t last long

#21638 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Wow stupid good deal of the day

#21639 2 years ago
Quoted from ralphs007:

I completely agree. I was thinking of buying a Low play HUO Simpsons Pinball party,but ended up ordering a Jurassic Park Premium for just a little more money.
There's no secondary market pin out there that I'm willing to pay a NIB price for.

If this is how you feel, you most likely will never own any of the best pins ever made.

#21640 2 years ago
Quoted from A-1Bogart:

Thanks for mentioning this. Is there an updated schedule/location list somewhere? Everything on the site has 2020 dates.
Kevin D.

For NH NEPL locations,

Mon: SNHPC in Nashua
Tue: GSP in Manchester
Wed: Tokens in Dover
Thur: IIA in Londonderry (my personal choice however its my game room LOL)

#21641 2 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Wow stupid good deal of the day

That title goes to the Nine Ball out in NJ that sold in 15 minutes - but still a very good deal, especially for someone who wants their first DMD game.

#21642 2 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

If this is how you feel, you most likely will never own any of the best pins ever made.

I'm okay with that,I'm just looking for a fun pin to play. And I already own one of the best pins ever made.

#21643 2 years ago

Anyone have a P3 they are thinking of moving on from?

#21644 2 years ago

Here's what's left for sale:

Riverboat Gambler 2500
Grand lizard 2200
High speed 2200
Dp rollergames 2500
Radical 5500
Bad cats 4500
Mystery castle 5000

#21646 2 years ago

Thinking of listing our MBr LE.
Just fielding interest as we decide ....

We would trade for a Tron Le even up.

#21647 2 years ago

Refurbed Gorgar for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Refurbished Gorgar for sale. Central CT, delivery and setup available within reason Original playfield with no touchups. Original mirrored backglass in great shape. Playfield was...”
2021-08-29
East Hampton, CT
Archived after: 118 days
Viewed: 488 times

#21648 2 years ago

Strikes and Spares in really nice condition.

Alltek MPU. Backglass gorgeous, playfield in great shape, cabinet really good too. Hit me up for pics and such if interested. I'll toss an ad up soon.

$1300

#21649 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

For NH NEPL locations,
Mon: SNHPC in Nashua
Tue: GSP in Manchester
Wed: Tokens in Dover
Thur: IIA in Londonderry (my personal choice however its my game room LOL)

also on Wednesdays in Portsmouth NH is the "Adventures Outpost"

#21650 2 years ago

92 Super Mario Bros

Players Condition - looks overal decent for being 29yrs old

plays great, would recommend a shop out

LEDs in the back box
Added figures throughout

Will be posting ad tomorrow

Located by by Utica NY

Message with interest

Added over 3 years ago:

SOLD

There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 433 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/433?hl=grandnational007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.