IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 431 of 608.
#21501 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very clean stock game. No trades. Can add colordmd $7k.”
2021-11-13
Meriden, CT
6,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1932 times
Contributed to Pinside
Scared Stiff. Good condition. New ramps. $6700.

#21502 2 years ago

Deciding to part with my Revenge from Mars asking $3900(OBO) thanks.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Revenge From Mars that has been in my collection for a few years now. Game is all LED play field is in good shape. Cabinet is also in nice shape no major chips. Original monit...”
2021-08-24
Chippewa, PA
3,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 389 times

#21503 2 years ago

Bugs bunny - 2150
High speed - 2350

Take the pair for 4k firm.

#21504 2 years ago

anybody looking for a pin hauler? I have a 2010 Dodge caravan, 70k miles looking to get $4,000 for it.

#21505 2 years ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

anybody looking for a pin hauler? I have a 2010 Dodge caravan, 70k miles looking to get $4,000 for it.

Super awesome for you to offer it up here. If you don't get any takers, sell it to Carvana. I've sold two cars there and always get amazing offers. They're super easy to work with, they show up and drive the car right off.

#21506 2 years ago
Quoted from TurtlesFan:

Super awesome for you to offer it up here. If you don't get any takers, sell it to Carvana. I've sold two cars there and always get amazing offers. They're super easy to work with, they show up and drive the car right off.

Yeah, I did that too. But don't check their website 2 weeks later. You'll cry when you see they sold your car for $5k more.

#21507 2 years ago

Hello,

Looking for one of the following within a 4 hour drive to Delaware. Cash in hand, please let me know what you have and what you are asking.

Iron Man
Transformers Pro
AC/DC Pro
AC/DC Premium
X-Men Pro
Avengers Pro
Metallica Pro
Star Trek Pro
Star Trek Premium
Mustang Pro
Mustang Premium
The Walking Dead Pro
The Walking Dead Premium

Thanks,

Robert

#21508 2 years ago

Due to being strung along for whatever reason with excuses by Gordon Im relisting SW.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Star Wars Premium. Voodoo glass, Star Destroyer mod, Shaker, trough led and Side art. 250 plays

2021-08-24
York Haven, PA
7,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1118 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21509 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yeah, I did that too. But don't check their website 2 weeks later. You'll cry when you see they sold your car for $5k more.

That might be better than all the yahoos on craigslist...

#21510 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Like I learned from my dad, as long as I get the price I wanted, I could care less what someone else gets for it.

#21511 2 years ago
Quoted from TurtlesFan:

Like I learned from my dad, as long as I get the price I wanted, I could care less what someone else gets for it.

I'm sure your dad also taught you that it's "couldn't care less"

#21512 2 years ago
Quoted from BobLangelius:

Quoted from TurtlesFan:

I can 100% confirm both of these replies.
I have a 2014 ram c/v( it's a dodge caravan) and it will in fact hold one pinball machine.

I have also used carvana in the last year and the process was extremely easy and the offer was acceptable. They basically did everything and came and got the car with their hauler. I signed 8 pieces of paper they paid off my note and gave me a check for the difference. Easiest car transaction I've ever had. No issues and would use carvana again. I'm not sure what they'd offer for a 2010 to be honest but can't hurt to ask them.

#21513 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Due to being strung along for whatever reason with excuses by Gordon Im relisting SW.

Gordon did the same thing to me. Good luck with your sale.

#21514 2 years ago
Quoted from loneranger:

I hear you, your not the first to say that either. Moderators need to ban him since hes done this to numerous pinsiders.

#21515 2 years ago

I have an old 1979 pink Pinto it runs but makes slurpy noises; someone though spray painted a pecka on tha passenger door $500 OBO

#21516 2 years ago

Anyone have an El Camino for sale? I'd like a beater to get mulch and put a LS motor in.

#21517 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I hear you, your not the first to say that either. Moderators need to ban him since hes done this to numerous pinsiders.

lionshead is Gordon Ive been told. Funny he tried to contact me right away after I told Gordon 5x deal was off.

#21518 2 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Bugs bunny - 2150

Wow, you never see that one for sale.

#21519 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

lionshead is Gordon Ive been told. Funny he tried to contact me right away after I told Gordon 5x deal was off.

Makes sense. Lionshead also strung me along and made a bunch of BS excuses.

#21520 2 years ago

Anybody got a KISS they want to get rid of? Preferably a pro…

#21521 2 years ago
Quoted from loneranger:

Is he that pain in the ass dude from New Jersey?

#21522 2 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Isn't everyone from Jersey a pain in the ass?!

#21523 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

The NJ Government sure is. Only most of the people are.

On a side note, anyone interested in a beautiful HUO Iron Maiden LE with Stern Topper, I'd be willing to trade for a minty KISS LE with topper.

#21524 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

LOL , if it's the guy I think it is he seriously pissed me off a couple times at least. He really jerked me around when I was selling a pin on eBay or Craigslist, he kept telling me he was on his way and pushing back the pickup time that day. He never showed up. A few years later he finally did actually buy something from me, but he even pissed me off then. I kind of recognized his MO and searched his phone number in my email and sure enough it was the same guy from years before.

And I love my buyers, even ones from f'n' New Jersey! Not that dude though.

#21525 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Anybody got a KISS they want to get rid of? Preferably a pro…

Quoted from Guinnesstime:

On a side note, anyone interested in a beautiful HUO Iron Maiden LE with Stern Topper, I'd be willing to trade for a minty KISS LE with topper.

We all saw KISS last week and look what happens.

Also, the Hartford show was postponed to a date TBD, so they'll be back in the area one last time (before the 2024 "we lied twice, THIS is the final final farewell" tour).

#21526 2 years ago

Yea. I’ll never sell to him again.

#21527 2 years ago

Selling this if anyone's looking for one. Brand new.

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Jurassic Park Laserrific Topper. Bought brand new but forgot already had one in box due to a move. (DOH!) Still sealed in box, RGB with remote and will also throw in free shipping...”
2021-08-25
Syracuse, NY
220 (Firm)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 272 times

#21528 2 years ago

LOL , if it's the guy I think it is he seriously pissed me off a couple times at least. He really jerked me around when I was selling a pin on eBay or Craigslist, he kept telling me he was on his way and pushing back the pickup time that day. He never showed up. A few years later he finally did actually buy something from me, but he even pissed me off then. I kind of recognized his MO and searched his phone number in my email and sure enough it was the same guy from years before.
And I love my buyers, even ones from f'n' New Jersey! Not that dude though.

Pinsider #20179? This guy named Gordon did the same thing to me in January of 2021. We agreed on a price and a time for him to pick up a pin. He kept coming up with excuses (had a problem with his furnace) and delaying until he stopped replying to my messages asking if he still intended to buy the pin. Interesting his Pinside account is now frozen.

#21529 2 years ago

Still have a nice repainted Grand Lizard 2500 (pictures posted tomorrow)

Also will be posting an Earthshaker for 3000. Cabinet is faded but playfield and backglass are above average. Can include sinking building mod for extra.

#21530 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackrabbt:

Pinsider #20179? This guy named Gordon did the same thing to me in January of 2021. We agreed on a price and a time for him to pick up a pin. He kept coming up with excuses (had a problem with his furnace) and delaying until he stopped replying to my messages asking if he still intended to buy the pin. Interesting his Pinside account is now frozen.

It's frozen? I don't think he will be missed. I have a feeling one or more members of the moderation team were looking into the complaints. People bitch about getting their posts moderated, but they are here to keep the bad guys and bad behavior out of this place. Quick actions like freezing his account after the complaints today really demonstrates how hard they work and how much they really help.

#21532 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link
Spotted on CL.

This Time Machine looks like a real nice example. I still own one and it's a fun game. Mine is a true HUO which is excellent in every way.

#21533 2 years ago

...and we are back to posting CL ads instead of actual for sale ads or hoagie reccs.

Well ok then. Look at all these fine games for sale!

longisland.craigslist.org link

jerseyshore.craigslist.org link

#21534 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

...and we are back to posting CL ads instead of actual for sale ads or hoagie reccs.

1) Jersey Shore is not the North East.

2) My choice was here or in the CL project thread. Since it isn't a project, seemed more appropriate here.

#21535 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

2) My choice was here or in the CL project thread. Since it isn't a project, seemed more appropriate here.

I would say the entire state of NJ is considered to be in the northeast.

#21536 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

i recommend boagies hoagies in hawthorne nj since we are off topic

#21537 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Sure it is. I've picked up a few games from all over NJ including the shore.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeastern_United_States

That's like saying cape cod is not in the northeast.

#21538 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

CL crazy levi glad you are ok and you kicked covids ass

#21539 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Jersey is definitely in the northeast!!!

Hey I found a game for sale in Philly!

philadelphia.craigslist.org link

#21540 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Jersey is definitely in the northeast!!!
Hey I found a game for sale in Philly!
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

It shows it was listed 2 months ago. I don't think it's priced quite right...

#21541 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Then CT is not in New England.

#21542 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

That's like saying cape cod is not in the northeast.

The people actually in the NE, don't think Jersey is NE.

#21543 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Maybe if they're way up in Bangor, Maine...

#21545 2 years ago

As long as Rhode Island is still in the northeast I'm a happy camper.

#21546 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

As long as Rhode Island is still in the northeast I'm a happy camper.

Hang on--you can't go camping there with more than 6 people

#21547 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I would argue this point, but I don't want you to go getting all upset. I know how you northeasterners are.

#21548 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I would argue this point, but I don't want you to go getting all upset. I know how you northeasterners are.

Yes.

#21549 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Data East Playboy 35th Anniversary. Boards clean, no burned connectors, NVRAM installed, MPU code updated, Comet LED and flashers. Mylar stripped off lower playfield, ...”
2021-10-30
Montville, CT
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1867 times

Have a Playboy for sale in New England if anyone is looking.

#21550 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Machine - For Sale

Playboy 35th Anniversary

Fully shopped/refurbished “Very nice Data East Playboy 35th Anniversary.

Boards clean, no burned connectors, NVRAM installed, MPU code updated, Comet LED and flashers. Mylar stripped off lower playfield, ...”

18 days ago

Montville, CT

2,250 (OBO)

gdonovan

Have a Playboy for sale in New England if anyone is looking.

I'd be interested, but I'm too far away here at the jersey shore. If only I lived in the Northeastern US.

There are 30,363 posts in this topic. You are on page 431 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/431?hl=maxash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.