IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 427 of 608.
#21301 2 years ago

Now that I'm back from Pinfest (and spent a little too much on parts/boards) it's time to sell some stuff

Williams Trade Winds (classic EM with compass signs) playing with new rubbers, nice playfield 1250

Super nice BK2K with some mods, make me an offer

Gottlieb Home Run nice repainted cabinet, fully shopped 950

Williams Flash shopped in above average condition 1250

#21302 2 years ago

Anyone have any interest in a 1965 Gottlieb Bank-a-Ball?

#21303 2 years ago

Grand Prix made it through Pinfest without any issues. Lots of compliments about the colors on the backglass and new drop targets. Still available for $1,400. For sale post coming in the AM.

#21304 2 years ago

Anyone have a counterforce for sale?

#21305 2 years ago

Selling my mint HUO, Attack From Mars Remake Classic. 1000 plays, looks like it just came out of the box. Needs nothing. $7000. Open to trades for dmd machines plus/minus cash.

Looking for Hot Wheels, JJP GNR, newer Sterns Maiden, Mando, KISS etc. Located in north Jersey, walk out basement, easy load. Ad and pics to follow, if interested PM me.

#21307 2 years ago

Updated to for trade and for sale

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale DILE for $8,200, local pickup. Re-listing, I had a trade pending but it fell through, now looking to sell outright. I'm the second owner. DILE #0767. Cabinet and playfiel...”
2022-02-15
Braintree, MA
8,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 70 days
Viewed: 3336 times

#21308 2 years ago

Price lowered to 8k, however I also can remove the speaker kit and put the stock ones back if the buyer wishes. Then the price would be $7800.00

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “price lowered to 7500 firm, 200 less then new without the taxes plus has over 1k in mods for just about a brand new machine. For Sale is my stunning AIQ Prem with just 107 plays a...”
2021-07-31
Staten Island, NY
7,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 921 times

#21309 2 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Price lowered to 8k, however I also can remove the speaker kit and put the stock ones back if the buyer wishes. Then the price would be $7800.00

Machine - For Trade

HUO Avengers: Infinity Quest (Premium)

As new - New out of box (first owner) “For Sale is my stunning AIQ Prem with just 107 plays and tons of tastefully added mods.

I'm the original owner and purchased this in April of 2021.

The game has the following:

M...”

15 hours ago

New York City, NY

Trade

DeathHimself

Great deal with all the extras and a great guy to deal with! If I didn't have a limited edition I would be all over this

#21310 2 years ago

Is it ok to post pins your looking for in this thread or is it only for selling? I’m in NJ

#21311 2 years ago

Just don't post anything with regards to food or the Rhode Island and Mass guys will call you out and berate you. Everything else is fair game.

Quoted from TurtlesFan:

Is it ok to post pins your looking for in this thread or is it only for selling? I’m in NJ

#21312 2 years ago

Awesome thanks!
In New Jersey looking for the following pins:
Star Wars (data east)
WWF Royal Rumble (Data East)
Flash Gordon (Bally)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Data East)
Cash/Zelle/PayPal ready for the right machine. Thanks for thinking of me, feel free to PM any time.

#21313 2 years ago

Project flight 2000. Needs Backglass (cpr has them), some playfield wear. Unsure if it boots but I would get an alltek. Complete otherwise. $850

#21314 2 years ago

Thats a ceasefire violation, there is a truce in place.

Quoted from jkashani:

Just don't post anything with regards to food or the Rhode Island and Mass guys will call you out and berate you. Everything else is fair game.

#21315 2 years ago

Good luck on your search, someone just offered me a Royal Rumble in trade for my Munsters. Want me to get his info for you?

Quoted from TurtlesFan:

Awesome thanks!
In New Jersey looking for the following pins:
Star Wars (data east)
WWF Royal Rumble (Data East)
Flash Gordon (Bally)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Data East)
Cash/Zelle/PayPal ready for the right machine. Thanks for thinking of me, feel free to PM any time.

#21316 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Thats a ceasefire violation, there is a truce in place.

Ugh oh I didn’t mean to contribute to the violation of the peace.

#21317 2 years ago

Haha you’re good my man. Lmk if you want that Royal Rumble info.

Quoted from TurtlesFan:

Ugh oh I didn’t mean to contribute to the violation of the peace.

#21318 2 years ago

Sure shoot it over when you have a chance! No rush.

#21319 2 years ago

My bad, won’t happen again. Was simply advising a new New Jersey peep. Lol

lockquote cite="#6418881">Thats a ceasefire violation, there is a truce in place.

#21320 2 years ago

Weeks ago I was looking to buy Royal Rumber.....

#21321 2 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Weeks ago I was looking to buy Royal Rumber.....

Did you get one?

#21322 2 years ago

Shopped out players wipe out. 2k obo

#21323 2 years ago
Quoted from TurtlesFan:

Did you get one?

Nope.....One person contacted me and I said I wanted to buy it and they never responded back.

#21324 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home Use Only - 2009 Red Spider-Man I’m the 2nd owner since brand new Many Upgrades !! Color LCD Dmd Mirror Blades Comet LEDs throughout (not full set) Titans throughout Ninja ...”
2021-07-27
Sherrill, NY
6,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 678 times

HUO Spider-Man Posted in Market
Bumping it incase it got missed with Allentown Event

Willing to trade + add cash based on title

Message with interest

#21325 2 years ago

Taxi - minor insert wear. Ramps and spin out are good. No cracked plastics. Sun process playfield that is all one color, no graying outside mylar. Plays as it should. Incandescent bulbs. 2950

Wipeout- shopped with LEDs. Cabinet head has been painted over with the same color blue. Minor flipper drag wear. Rock solid. 1950

Trades?

#21326 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Speaking of food, I'm sitting at home (in RI) missing the Happy Hour menu from Stooges, across the street from the Allentown fairgrounds..... Mouthwatering goodness... awesome staff and atmosphere as well. I'd be a blimp if I lived nearby... Sorry, as you were, carry on

#21328 2 years ago

Price drop - best magna save in pinball.

#21329 2 years ago

Cross-posting my Maiden Premium marketplace ad here.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Maiden Premium that looks new, plays great, and has several mods / extras installed. Extras include shaker, flipper fidelity sound system, stern art blades, spe...”
2021-08-01
Vienna, VA
7,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 514 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21330 2 years ago

Ad is up for Grand Prix

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my fast playing, 4-player, Grand Prix machine. This game has been recently shopped, cleaned, adjusted and is fully working and ready for your enjoyment. The game has been e...”
2021-08-02
Syracuse, NY
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 352 times

#21331 2 years ago

Anyone have an Slick chick for sale? Project preferably.

#21332 2 years ago

Anyone have a Williams Hot Shot basketball machine they’re thinking of moving?

#21333 2 years ago
Quoted from gump79:

I love mine. Hope you find one. They seem to be very scarce.

#21334 2 years ago
Quoted from gump79:

Pinball Gallery Brought one to pinfest that had a price tag on it. Worth a shot.

#21335 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Pinball Gallery Brought one to pinfest that had a price tag on it. Worth a shot.

Yeah, they will sell it.

#21336 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

It sold at the show.

#21338 2 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Yeah, they will sell it.

Yea, I found out it was there too late. Hopefully one will pop up in the NE

#21339 2 years ago

Reluctantly thinking of selling my GNR SE to fund another game... has

Pinwoofer kit
Shaker
Headphone adapter

I’ve gone through it meticulously to fix pooling and have applied Mylar and petg washers to every post. There was a small chip on the left post near the bumpers that I’ve repaired and protected with Mylar/petg washers. I don’t think you’ll find a more ocd and bullet proofed playfield...

6999 obo

#21340 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Pinwoofer kit
Shaker
Headphone adapter
I’ve gone through it meticulously to fix pooling and have applied Mylar and petg washers to every post. There was a small chip on the left post near the bumpers that I’ve repaired and protected with Mylar/petg washers. I don’t think you’ll find a more ocd and bullet proofed playfield...
6999 obo

I’ve played this game and it is beautiful!

#21341 2 years ago

Ah man, I’ve been thinking about giving up my LOTR, but now I’ve got to consider giving up my Addams …

#21342 2 years ago

Wanted: Manual for Taxi

#21343 2 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

Wanted: Manual for Taxi

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2505

It's here, unless you really want an original, physically copy.

#21344 2 years ago

yeah, before I go to the trouble of printing it, figured I'd see if anyone had one kicking around.

Getting started on a complete tear down of a copy that has sentimental meaning, and I just like to have a physical copy in my hands before I start the part ordering process.

It's probably more OCD than anything, haha.

#21345 2 years ago

Anyone have a south park they want to move?

#21346 2 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

It's probably more OCD than anything, haha

I am confident in saying you are the only one in this hobby with ocd.

#21347 2 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Anyone have a south park they want to move?

There is one on Philly Craigslist. I was talking to him a month ago about it but it mysteriously stopped working when I asked questions. Don't buy unless you verify in person it works.

#21348 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Second owner less than 1,000 plays. LE #541 Minimal mods Just bicycle girl light Gorgeous game. Low balls will be ignored. No trades. Cash on glass only. No shipping.”
2021-07-28
Western Mass, MA
7,799 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 2180 times

Quoted from nicoy3k:

Pinwoofer kit
Shaker
Headphone adapter
6999 obo

#21349 2 years ago

I will be listing my WWF Royal Rumble. Ad will go up after I get back from vacation. Has Pinsound, color DMD, lighted speakers, titantron lcd mod from Toyotaboy, new left ramp, alt translight and Leds among other nice mods/upgrades. Really nice looking game. Trades welcome but probably looking to sell outright

#21350 2 years ago

Open to trade offers on the Hollywood Heat. I'd prefer to trade up, but it doesn't hurt to ask. Also willing to trade for guitars, or make a reasonable cash offer.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/118154

Machine - For Sale
Hollywood Heat Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Decent looking game. Very clean boards, better than average playfield. I did not do the shop job, but it looks to have been done recently. Mostly silicone rubber (Titan?) and mo...”
2021-07-25
West Bridgewater, MA
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 328 times

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 427 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/427?hl=silen7ce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.