IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 21324 posts in this topic. You are on page 425 of 427.
#21201 11 days ago

Lowered to 1400

Archived after 19 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Rack 'Em Up Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Game plays and works great. Super smooth shooter with strong pops and slings. The spinner rips better than any spinner I know. The sound and music is crisp and the lighting is brig...”
2021-07-10
South Burlington, VT
1,400 (Firm)

#21202 11 days ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Alien Poker still available. Dropped to $1200. Great shape. Boards rebuilt including interconnect. Very reliable game.

How the heck hasn't this sold yet. AP is a super fun game.

#21203 11 days ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

How the heck hasn't this sold yet. AP is a super fun game

Couldn't agree more. Tempted to just go grab it.

#21204 11 days ago

Price drop
Rack em up $1k
Silver slugger $1200
NASCAR has traded pending switch out

Added 8 days ago:

Rack em up still for sale

#21205 11 days ago

Sill have a mint HUO 107 total played games AIQ Premium with many mods up for trade. Can bee seen in my market place ad.

#21206 11 days ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Couldn't agree more. Tempted to just go grab it.

Don't mock me you weirdo.

#21207 11 days ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

How the heck hasn't this sold yet. AP is a super fun game.

Agreed, had I not already had a Laser Cue it'd probably be more tempting.

#21208 11 days ago
Quoted from sparksterz:

ive always been interested in doing this multiball mod for AP.

http://www.pinball4you.ch/okaegi/pro_alienmulti.html

maybe nows the time...

#21209 11 days ago
Quoted from sparksterz:

People want to complain that all the deals are gone, until one is thrown right in their face- a fully working Alien Poker for $1200 is a deal.

#21210 11 days ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

maybe nows the time...

That looks awesome!

#21211 11 days ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

maybe nows the time...

Why don't you just do it, and stop talking about it already... Weirdo.

#21212 11 days ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Sill have a mint HUO 107 total played games AIQ Premium with many mods up for trade. Can bee seen in my market place ad.

Great seller and great guy to deal with!

#21213 11 days ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

My boys have been asking for a Stern Spider-Man (any of the 2007ish versions will do)
If you have one for sale, drop me a pm with what you’re looking for. Huo or routed, doesn’t really matter.
Thanks, James

I just wrapped up my Spider-Man black to take to the Allentown show. Excellent condition, laundry list of mods. I will probably be top of market for this. Not sure if that's what you're looking for or not.

#21214 11 days ago

Not to mention one that has survived several years of play at the Sanctum. Heck, maybe I should buy it and sell the one I haven't even touched yet....hmm...

People want to complain that all the deals are gone, until one is thrown right in their face- a fully working Alien Poker for $1200 is a deal.

#21215 10 days ago

My boys have been asking for a Stern Spider-Man (any of the 2007ish versions will do)
If you have one for sale, drop me a pm with what you’re looking for. Huo or routed, doesn’t really matter.
Thanks, James

I’ll PM.

#21216 10 days ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I just wrapped up my Spider-Man black to take to the Allentown show. Excellent condition, laundry list of mods. I will probably be top of market for this. Not sure if that's what you're looking for or not.

Indeed, Bob's spidey is one of the nicest I have ever seen.

#21217 10 days ago

Noooo! Not that kind of deal, people want $900 twilight zones and $400 fishtails! Anything that’s not B/W gets passed.

#21218 10 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Mint condition WPT Everything works Everything is clean Full LED Topper Plays extremely fast (for a WPT) WPT has been recently shopped new rubber & LEDs installed. Sharp looki...”
10 days ago
Goffstown, NH
4,200 (OBO)

#21219 10 days ago

Anyonr have a Nugent they may want to sell.

#21220 10 days ago

Still have a nice clean STTNG for - $4800

Haunted House: Mylar playfields, no cellar wear, all grounds done, new cabinet caps, no issues really, $3500

Volcano, plays 100% -has factory mylar - $2100

#21221 10 days ago

No surprise my very very pretty but also fairly expensive Atlantis is still for sale. Had a no show last night. Hit me with trade or cash offers that don't involve an Alien Poker.

Quoted from tjc02002:

AP is a super fun game.

I've actually had two people offer me AP as a trade plus cash for my Atlantis and I've turned it down every time because I can't stand looking at it. Fun game to play. A chore to look at.

#21222 10 days ago
Quoted from radial_head:

No surprise my very very pretty but also fairly expensive Atlantis is still for sale. Had a no show last night. Hit me with trade or cash offers that don't involve an Alien Poker.

I've actually had two people offer me AP as a trade plus cash for my Atlantis and I've turned it down every time because I can't stand looking at it. Fun game to play. A chore to look at.

It is ugly as sin. Good playing game tho with cool sounds, I wouldn't mind having one. That's a great value game at 1200!

#21223 9 days ago

Just listed a really nice Black Knight that will be on freeplay available for sale/trade at Pinfest.

Looking for a Lord Of The Rings to fill the spot with. Have cash and can pick up at show. What do you have???

Also looking for cool non perfect (not $100) back glasses to hang on the wall. Might step up a bit for a nice Paragon backglass.

Archived after 8 days
Sold for $ 2,500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “I am bringing my Black Knight to pinfest Freeplay where it will be for sale/trade. See my want list (Lord of the Rings? Black Hole? South Park?) +/- cash. Annoy your friends, enem...”
2021-07-23
Crofton, MD
2,500 (Firm)
Archived after 3 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for a Lord of the Rings. Possible Pinfest pickup. Not looking to ship across country. Thanks!”
2021-07-23
Crofton, MD
Wanted

#21224 9 days ago

My loaded STH Premium is up for grabs! Cash… or trade for Mandalorian, POTC, Lebowski, maybe GNR LE? Pickup in Buffalo, cheers.

Archived after 1 day
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Single owner, home use only, TK lock and demo are PERFECTLY dialed in after numerous hours on my end ripping things apart. Game looks and plays like new. Low plays, goody bag stapl...”
2021-07-23
Buffalo, NY
1,234 (OBO)

#21225 9 days ago

Just posted for trade:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “For sale DILE for $8,500, local pickup. Prefer to trade +/- cash for only one of the following: Stern Stranger Things Premium, nice example of a WCS, TZ, TOTAN. I'm the second o...”
9 days ago
Boston, MA
8,500 (OBO)

#21226 8 days ago

Very nice POTO just listed.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Very nice, fast playing POTO. Flippers rebuilt, new power supply, Titan rubbers in red, Comet LED warm white GI and color matched for inserts, side art blades, backglass in great ...”
8 days ago
Cortland, NY
3,650 (OBO)

#21227 8 days ago

There will be a Williams Cyclone listed in the near future. Details will follow later. (Massachusetts)

#21228 8 days ago
Quoted from Playdium:

There will be a Williams Cyclone listed in the near future. Details will follow later. (Massachusetts)

PM sent.

#21229 8 days ago

Mystery castle. Any trades out there? Can bring to pinfest.

#21230 8 days ago

Will deliver to Allentown if anyone is interested in a beautiful Paragon.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “For your consideration is a Restored Paragon. This has been in my collection since 2017 and was restored in 2019. Game works and plays perfectly. Listed below is what was done t...”
18 days ago
South Burlington, VT
6,000 (OBO)

#21231 7 days ago

Finally made an ad for my Hollywood Heat.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “Decent looking game. Very clean boards, better than average playfield. I did not do the shop job, but it looks to have been done recently. Mostly silicone rubber (Titan?) and mo...”
7 days ago
West Bridgewater, MA

#21232 7 days ago

HUO TSPP in minty condition. Nuclear side rails. Left side cab signed by one of the writers. Plug and play. $6300.

Listing & pics coming soon.

Located in Asbury Park by the Silverball Museum. I have an Escalera … easy transport right to the street.

#21233 7 days ago
Quoted from pinster68:

HUO TSPP in minty condition. Nuclear side rails. Left side cab signed by one of the writers. Plug and play. $6300.
Located in Asbury Park by the Silverball Museum. I have an Escalera … easy transport right to the street.

Nice! Wish you still lived further north, would love to see this one up close.

#21234 7 days ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Nice! Wish you still lived further north, would love to see this one up close.

Crummy day at the beach might make it an easy drive down….

Photos/ad going up very shortly. Just finished taking the centerfold shots…

#21235 7 days ago
Quoted from pinster68:

PM Sent

#21236 7 days ago

Ad is up folks…

Archived after 0 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Light play over the last year of ownership. Plug and play, no issues, and very nice all around. Nuclear rails are the only mod. Vivid cabinet colors. Left cabinet signed by one of ...”
2021-07-25
Asbury Park, NJ
6,300 (Firm)

#21237 7 days ago

TSPP sold pending pickup today.

#21238 7 days ago

Have a few games on the chopping block:

Grand Prix - $1,500
Shopped, cleaned, re-rubbered, new targets installed from Gameroom mods, fully operational for your enjoyment.

Harley Davidson 3rd Edition Project - $3,500
Batteries leaked while game was in someone’s home for a good long while. Needs CPU replacement or repair as well as a shop job.

Negotiable on price and can bring both to Allentown if pre-sold.

#21239 7 days ago

Wanted: Looking for a decent lower cabinet for a Williams wpc regular width game. Preferably within a reasonable drive from Maryland. Anyone?

#21240 7 days ago

Probably listing my nice LW3 for trade pretty soon. Super clean and working 100%. Color DMD. All LED with LED OCD board. Service rails.some other fun mods.

Would add cash toward TNA, W?D, JD, DM, Aerosmith, STTNG... possibly others.

#21241 6 days ago

Thinking of selling my TWD LE. Second owner about 1,000 plays or less. Gorgeous shape.

#21242 6 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Second owner less than 1,000 plays. LE #541 Minimal mods Just bicycle girl light Gorgeous game. Low balls will be ignored. No trades. Cash on glass only. No shipping.”
4 days ago
Western Mass, MA
7,799 (Firm)

#21243 6 days ago

Other - For Sale
“Clean classic shuffle alley project arcade game that has been in climate controlled storage for a few years. 6 players, 3 game modes. The backglass is fully intact. Minimal wear ...”
11 days ago
Ballston Spa, NY
400 (OBO)

I've had 4 people say they wanted this, but nobody has actually physically appeared yet to pick it up. Make me a fair offer, actually show up, and it's yours.

#21244 6 days ago

Taxi still available, I'm dropping it to 2350. Nice new blue spinout ramp. Can bring to Pinfest!

#21245 6 days ago

Mousing around $2500

Been in a home for 20 years. Mylar playfield. Plays 100%, not sure when last shopped

#21246 6 days ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Mousing around $2500

In the time it took you to post this, could you maybe spend another 8 seconds to share any other info?

I know you move a lot of games but FFS I just scroll right over your posts now.

Cool. You have a game, and a price. Wonderful. Every game FS ever also met that basic, bare bones criteria. Care to share an ounce of info on the condition???

#21248 5 days ago

Other - For Sale
“Selling a pac-man themed multicade cocktail table. This was a scratch build I did a few years ago using a plywood kit modeled after a standard midway cocktail cab. Custom pac-man t...”
5 days ago
North Attleboro, MA

Will bring to Allentown if pre-sold.

#21249 5 days ago

Spider-Man Ad in Market

Looking for
Trades and can add cash as well

Sorry have had quite a response already

Sad to say
Not attending Allentown

#21250 5 days ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Taxi still available, I'm dropping it to 2350. Nice new blue spinout ramp. Can bring to Pinfest!

Dang, had I not just grabbed an SST I would be all over this.

There are 21324 posts in this topic. You are on page 425 of 427.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside