IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 424 of 608.
#21151 2 years ago

I only share the good stuff with other ornery Rhode Islanders

Quoted from Rascal_H:

Yeah, anyone seen any good deals on Craigslist?

#21152 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I only share the good stuff with other ornery Rhode Islanders
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"d962ae16dde124889f097dc32e4ffa68c9af01e2-1626548866-1800"};
//]]>

I’ll be there to play that Halloween

#21153 2 years ago

30 new posts and nobody is selling anything? Booo

#21154 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don’t see why people feel the need to post Facebook / CL ads here anyway. If you were trying to seal a deal on a CL game, would you really want someone with zero skin in the game to post the ad here, attracting even more sharks into the pool?
I just don’t see the point. Anybody who is looking for stuff like that is checking CL and Facebook all the time anyway so don’t see who it’s going to help.
As far as I know I’ve never lost a deal because someone posted it here, but it just seems kind of obnoxious. You know YOU wouldn’t want to see a link to a game you were pursuing to show up here.
This place is for posting ads on games you are selling...not for reposting ads on games other people are selling.

Who gives a F... I'd share it if I wasn't interested....And btw, RI has garbage for sandwiches, and basically everything else. Armpit of New England

#21155 2 years ago

What does it say about you that live in a place you claim to hate? I love it here and I’ve lived all over the goddamned place. Also, If you want killer sandwich suggestions PM me haha.

Quoted from Irishbastard:

Who gives a F... I'd share it if I wasn't interested....And btw, RI has garbage for sandwiches, and basically everything else. Armpit of New England

#21156 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

What does it say about you that live in a place you claim to hate? I love it here and I’ve lived all over the goddamned place. Also, If you want killer sandwich suggestions PM me haha.

If I could leave my job, I would leave the state in a heartbeat. Wife can work remotely anywhere. Hit me up with those sandwich suggestions

#21157 2 years ago

I’ll send them along. In the meantime go to the beach!!! It’s a beautiful state

If I could leave my job, I would leave the state in a heartbeat. Wife can work remotely anywhere. Hit me up with those sandwich suggestions

#21158 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:I’ll send them along. In the meantime go to the beach!!! It’s a beautiful state

Hahaha, was just kidding....Nice selection though, too bad they are all in the cesspool of RI. Need a flackvest and armored Hummer to enter Providence, I'll pass...

#21159 2 years ago

Read as: I’m afraid of the city. You could have just pm’d that back. No one really cares to read this stuff.

Hahaha, was just kidding....Nice selection though, too bad they are all in the cesspool of RI. Need a flackvest and armored Hummer to enter Providence, I'll pass...

#21160 2 years ago

This dumb argument is why the project thread exists.
Projects sit around for ages. I’ve gotten quite a few that were up for weeks on end.
The rest of this seems to be a thinly veiled flipper argument about not getting dirt cheap games so they can resell for X more.

#21161 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Right.
would you want to see some numbskull humblebrag their internet pinball research skills by pointlessly and obnoxiously posting the link to that very ad here?
No, of course you wouldn't. Pro tip: If you see a "good deal" that you think Pinsiders just need to know about, I guarantee you plenty of Pinsiders are already aware of it. Your Craigslist/Facebook pinball shopping skills aren't magically better than everybody else's, you don't have any keen insight or an internet browser that works better than anybody else, and none of us are going to be impressed that you "found" an online deal that dozens of us are already doubtlessly aware of...so why not let nature just take its course without your help? The tiny percentile of Pinsiders too lazy to do this research themselves don't really need the help, they obviously aren't trying too hard to find the deals.

Haha, ok guy. Posting a link to pins for sale in NE is pointless and obnoxious, but spewing paragraphs of your gatekeeping opinions belongs here? Makes sense. This gives the Navy Seal copypasta comment a run for its money, lol!

You are projecting or simply out of your mind if you think I post to impress people with research skills. It’s not that deep- I can’t pickup so I shared to a community looking for pins FS in the Northeast. No need for quotations on good deal or find either- $100 is a deal and I did find it. If you can’t manage to get the pin in your trunk before others find the ad, blame yourself- not the ad traffic.

If the FS thread decides to prohibit link sharing I will respect that, but I’m not the first to share ads and won’t be the last either. Try a newspaper or going door to door asking for available pins if you don’t want an online listing to be...shared online.

#21163 2 years ago

I would appreciate it if someone can PM me links to posts in this thread that contain Craigslist deals in the NYC area. Thanks.

Also, looking to trade my HUO Dialed in for a HUO AIQ Premium + Cash depending on mods. (Prefer less mods)

#21164 2 years ago

Ding ding ding, Alyssa with the T.K.O

Quoted from alyssa:

Haha, ok guy. Posting a link to pins for sale in NE is pointless and obnoxious, but spewing paragraphs of your gatekeeping opinions belongs here? Makes sense. This gives the Navy Seal copypasta comment a run for its money, lol!
You are projecting or simply out of your mind if you think I post to impress people with research skills. It’s not that deep- I can’t pickup so I shared to a community looking for pins FS in the Northeast. No need for quotations on good deal or find either- $100 is a deal and I did find it. If you can’t manage to get the pin in your trunk before others find the ad, blame yourself- not the ad traffic.
If the FS thread decides to prohibit link sharing I will respect that, but I’m not the first to share ads and won’t be the last either. Try a newspaper or going door to door asking for available pins if you don’t want an online listing to be...shared online.

#21165 2 years ago

Lowered the price! Come get it!

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “GnR Se 220 plays. Bought new Side Blades Shooter rod Both ramp sign mods Gnr guitar mod by shooter lane Action button mod Not looking for trades trying to free up some space.”
2021-07-14
Williamsport, PA
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1247 times

#21166 2 years ago

Lowered the price! $2400 OBO, Come get it!

Or I'll deliver to Allentown!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Data East Playboy 35th Anniversary. Boards clean, no burned connectors, NVRAM installed, MPU code updated, Comet LED and flashers. Mylar stripped off lower playfield, ...”
2021-10-30
Montville, CT
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1867 times

#21167 2 years ago

XMEN LE $7,500
MMr standard with color and shaker $10,500
Take ‘em both for $20k!

Added over 3 years ago:

Ok, you got me! XMEN LE $8k and MMr $12k.

#21168 2 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

XMEN LE $7,500
MMr standard with color and shaker $10,500
Take ‘em both for $20k!

Interesting math there… both for $20k? Or individually for
10,500+7,500=18,000. Maybe I’ll just buy them separately and save $2k

#21169 2 years ago

Love me some J's Deli, the pilgrim is a favorite.
-Mike

#21170 2 years ago

Eight Ball Champ. $1150. Needs a shop but good shape.

#21171 2 years ago

I have a Cactus Jack I will be listing. Game is not perfect, but plays correctly going to ask $2,200 firm thanks.

#21172 2 years ago

Just put Cactus Jack's $2,200 on the marketplace all the info is on the ad thanks.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Cactus Jack's Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling my Cactus Jack's cosmetically cabinet is in good shape. Play field has had some touch up art around the Banana near flippers. Also some touch up around the pop. Touch up ar...”
2021-07-18
New Brighton, PA
2,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 391 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21173 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Original Owner thinking of selling my Favorite game.Still not sure but figured that if Tron Le is now selling for as high as $22k on Pinside , then why not? It's not about the mone...”
2021-07-18
Baltimore, MD
25,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 2489 times

#21174 2 years ago

I may move on from my DILE for trade. Looking for local trade deal for one of the following (cash possibly involved) a nice WCS, STH premium or SW premium

#21175 2 years ago

If this is a joke, it could be funnier. If this is not a joke, it could be funnier.

Quoted from stretch2:

Machine - For Sale

Monster Bash (Limited Edition)

New!

As new - New out of box (first owner) “Original Owner thinking of selling my Favorite game.Still not sure but figured that if Tron Le is now selling for as high as $22k on Pinside , then why not?
It's not about the mone...”

30 minutes ago

Baltimore, MD

25,000 (Firm)

stretch2

#21176 2 years ago

Just posted my Star Trek pro, color DMD and 244 just plays. Looks new. I spent hours bullet proofing this thing and dialing it in perfectly.

#21177 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

If this is a joke, it could be funnier. If this is not a joke, it could be funnier.

Of course it is...

#21178 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Silverball Mania Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “SBM for sale. $875 obo. I recently went through a lot of the game. Plays great, does need one new EOS switch. Displays are flickering a bit, and the credit/ball count display isn�...”
2021-07-19
Langhorne, PA
875 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1211 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21179 2 years ago

Nice, I’ll take it for $28k...not a penny less!

Quoted from stretch2:

Of course it is...

#21180 2 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Machine - For Sale
Monster Bash (Limited Edition)
New!

As new - New out of box (first owner) “Original Owner thinking of selling my Favorite game.Still not sure but figured that if Tron Le is now selling for as high as $22k on Pinside , then why not?
It's not about the mone...”

15 hours ago

Baltimore, MD

25,000 (Firm)

stretch2

>>Thanks Tron Le Sellers!
>>$25,000 Firm.

You're welcome

#21182 2 years ago

at that price i imagine it comes with a 2 ounces of gold shaped like the golden ticket?

#21183 2 years ago

Ooo a standard at LE + pricing. It must be Christmas! But...in all seriousness I’d love to see what $3500 in mods looks like.

#21184 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Ooo a standard at LE + pricing. It must be Christmas! But...in all seriousness I’d love to see what $3500 in mods looks like.

They are out of Production, CE's going for 15k.

That's the price...Go price police somewhere else [Removed]

#21185 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

at that price i imagine it comes with a 2 ounces of gold shaped like the golden ticket?

So the machine is worth only 6400? Personally id let mine go for $8k if i was to sell it but its definitely worth more then 6400. So maybe 1 ounce of gold with it instead of 2 would be more respectable, lol.

#21186 2 years ago

I sold my SE for $6800 a few months into the pandemic. I’d say it’s going rate is about $1k more than that but of course...things are always worth what people will pay. The whole CE is going for $15k argument is wild to me. The price of a CE has little to do with the SE price. Supply and demand. People want the collectors and there are fewer to go ‘round. But I’m preaching to the choir here.

Kinda bummed I didn’t get to see all of the expletives hurled at me before they were [removed] haha.

Quoted from Phbooms:

So the machine is worth only 6400? Personally id let mine go for $8k if i was to sell it but its definitely worth more then 6400. So maybe 1 ounce of gold with it instead of 2 would be more respectable, lol.

#21187 2 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Interesting math there… both for $20k? Or individually for
10,500+7,500=18,000. Maybe I’ll just buy them separately and save $2k

So 22 people didn’t get the joke? Let’s make it $22k then.

#21189 2 years ago

This thread is really starting to blow. So is Pinside. Hoping for brighter days where 75% of the people don’t suck.

#21190 2 years ago

Listing a couple pins for sale/trade (as always, looking for a Shadow) as I'd like to clear some room for new projects:

Half Marilyn Half Lola Taxi - 2450- picked this up a few months ago and started restoring it, just finished shopping it with a full teardown, new flipper mechs, rebuilt drops, new ramp, it has a layer of clear and plays super fast with little wear on the pf but IMO it needs a hardtop as there are cosmetic issues (someone didn't do the greatest job of an overlay installation at some point) cabinet is in above avg. shape

BK2K - 3800 for this as it's extremely nice. Cabinet is 9.5/10 playfield is 9.5 with just some cloudiness to the lightning wheel inserts...not bubbling. Can't find anything else wrong with this game, comes with various mods and extras

Unshopped Grand Lizard...above avg. Playfield, perfect backglass, above avg. cabinet... Don't know if I'll get to this before Pinfest so make me an offer. -PENDING-

Gottlieb Home Run AAB 950
Game will be finished before the sale, fully shopped with a freshly repainted cabinet and no playfield wear.

Very nice T2 coming soon.

Just looking to clear some room and free some cash for Allentown- btw I can bring something there if need be.

Thanks guys- Mike

#21191 2 years ago

Alien Poker still available. Dropped to $1200. Great shape. Boards rebuilt including interconnect. Very reliable game.

#21192 2 years ago

Ok guys, enough is enough. I've been extremely patient but I'm reaching my breaking point. If somebody within 150 miles of Boston doesn't sell me their Gottlieb Roller Disco soon I'm gonna Aaaaaah, freak out!
Le freak, c'est chic!

#21193 2 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Ok guys, enough is enough. I've been extremely patient but I'm reaching my breaking point. If somebody within 150 miles of Boston doesn't sell me their Gottlieb Roller Disco soon I'm gonna aawwwww FREAK OUT, Le Chic

Maybe they’ve all been scrapped by now? Somebody please sell this man a Roller Disco

#21194 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Maybe they’ve all been scrapped by now?

Are you suggesting that disco is dead? In my experience it is Born... Born to be Alive!

#21196 2 years ago

Have a friend looking for a Black Knight SOR Pro in NJ. Will travel for right pin. Will be at Pinfest on Friday to make things easier. Thanks.

#21197 2 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Ok guys, enough is enough. I've been extremely patient but I'm reaching my breaking point. If somebody within 150 miles of Boston doesn't sell me their Gottlieb Roller Disco soon I'm gonna Aaaaaah, freak out!
Le freak, c'est chic!

Has to be the first time anyone has typed “Le freak, c'est chic!” on Pinside. He deserves the game.

#21198 2 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

If somebody within 150 miles of Boston doesn't sell me their Gottlieb Roller Disco soon

I have one but I'm 153 miles away. Sorry

#21199 2 years ago

My boys have been asking for a Stern Spider-Man (any of the 2007ish versions will do)

If you have one for sale, drop me a pm with what you’re looking for. Huo or routed, doesn’t really matter.

Thanks, James

#21200 2 years ago

I will be listing a nice DE Jurassic Park with color DMD, PinSound, and some tasteful mods (cliffys, LoopCombo scoop signs, white dino egg captive ball, barbasol can, etc). PM me if interested.

There are 30,386 posts in this topic. You are on page 424 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/424 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.