IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 423 of 607.
#21101 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Still looking for Metallica Premium or Iron Man Vault. I have no room for them but pin addiction is real.

Check with Melissa CoinTaker I think she has a NIB one

#21102 2 years ago

I've had more requests to ship than local offers. Tron LE is still around. I dropped the price but its looking like it will stay put at IIA (making many happy but a few hate it for league/tourneys). Trades STh (Pro or Prem), Mando Pro, Transformers Pro, TAF, etc (see my want list).

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to SELL/PARTIAL TRADE my beautiful HUO Tron Le with some extras for another game or two plus cash. I bought Tron LE NIB from preorder and it has been in my house its entir...”
2021-07-08
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 684 times

#21103 2 years ago
Quoted from TylerJac:

Pinbot for sale out in CT only $500, looks like it needs a bit of work but still a pinbot for $500!
newyork.craigslist.org link

Looks like our Pinbot boy is a bit pinpeeved!

#21104 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I've had more requests to ship than local offers. Tron LE is still around. I dropped the price but its looking like it will stay put at IIA (making many happy but a few hate it for league/tourneys). Trades STh (Pro or Prem), Mando Pro, Transformers Pro, TAF, etc (see my want list).

Machine - For Sale

TRON: Legacy (LE)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Looking to SELL/PARTIAL TRADE my beautiful HUO Tron Le with some extras for another game or two plus cash.

I bought Tron LE NIB from preorder and it has been in my house its entir...”

6 days ago

Manchester, NH

Max_Badazz

nice game, wish you weren't so far from me.

#21105 2 years ago

If anyone is looking for an Iron Man (2010) let me know. Thinking about moving on in order to make some room. Very good condition overall but does have a cracked Whiplash plastic. Located 30 minutes outside of Philly

#21106 2 years ago
Quoted from Xtraball:

Looks like our Pinbot boy is a bit pinpeeved!

He updated the listing with more details. Now wants $1000 which is a great deal for someone.

#21107 2 years ago

Anybody in New England sick of their LZ Pro yet?

#21108 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

He updated the listing with more details. Now wants $1000 which is a great deal for someone.

I was thinking of taking a ride this morning, but ultimately kept my cash.

#21109 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Check with Melissa CoinTaker I think she has a NIB one

Got it. Thanks Bob.

#21110 2 years ago

Selling a flawless HUO Led Zeppelin Pro with a little over 100 plays - $5400

#21111 2 years ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

Anybody in New England sick of their LZ Pro yet?

Quoted from loneranger:

Selling a flawless HUO Led Zeppelin Pro with a little over 100 plays - $5400

Hmmmm.

#21112 2 years ago

This is close to me if anyone is interested. From the one pic it looks to be in good shape.

1949 Freshie - $250

#21113 2 years ago

Anyone have a Stranger Things pro for sale thanks

#21114 2 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool (Pro) or premium! Willing to drive a bit, routed games ok!

#21115 2 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

This is close to me if anyone is interested. From the one pic it looks to be in good shape.
1949 Freshie - $250

Everybody should have a wood rail in their collection.

#21116 2 years ago

Have a players Stern Galaxy. Plays and scores, complete. Thinking about letting go, no space left.

#21117 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Everybody should have a wood rail in their collection.

Everybody should have the room for "a collection".

#21118 2 years ago

Long shot: Looking for a Mando pro if anyone is dumping one to get a premium this month. Cash paid, no fussin’ LMK

#21119 2 years ago

We are selling our Addams Family.

Feel free to message with any questions.

Located in Haverhill, MA

~Sandra

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Machine is in very good condition considering the age. We’ve had the machine for about 9 years. We don’t play a lot so in those 9 years it has not been played a lot. Some ...”
2021-07-16
Haverhill, MA
11,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1040 times

#21120 2 years ago

Mando LE NIB looking to trade towards a Iron Maiden or Ghostbusters pro w/ cash coming back my way.

#21121 2 years ago

Two EM's listed at $100 ea on marketplace in Vorhees NJ. Condition not specified.

Gottlieb Super Spin https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/508061360274899/

Gottlieb Soccer https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/819051228979739/

Gottlieb Chariots $350 https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/528003555067159/

#21123 2 years ago

Thanks! Condition wasn’t specified so I figured they’re just cheap EMs someone wants to get rid of, not projects. Thought it was better in the Northeast thread where they are located.

#21125 2 years ago
Quoted from alyssa:Thanks! Condition wasn’t specified so I figured they’re just cheap EMs someone wants to get rid of, not projects. Thought it was better in the Northeast thread where they are located.

Why not post them in both forums?

#21126 2 years ago

Looking for an Attack from Mars Remake at a realistic price point......

#21127 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Projects belong in this thread as well.

I never said they didn’t? I simply informed her that she should post projects mainly in the project thread because that’s kinda the whole point? One can post here, no need to go on a personal crusade over it, lol.

Quoted from alyssa:

Thanks! Condition wasn’t specified so I figured they’re just cheap EMs someone wants to get rid of, not projects. Thought it was better in the Northeast thread where they are located.

Both threads work, I noticed you’re new and offered advice. If you look closely at the pictures you’ll notice they look to be in rough condition, so it’s probably a project. Either way thank you for your post!
The seller just upped the price $300 so they must have gotten a lot of interest.

#21128 2 years ago

The good old days...when I priced my LE for what I though was fair just to see them for 2-3K higher in a few months after I sold it. Good luck in your search.

Quoted from stretch2:

Looking for an Attack from Mars Remake at a realistic price point......

#21129 2 years ago

Brand new in box GNRLE (July 2021 build) just posted in marketplace. I recently spent too much money on something else and so now trying to be a bit more practical with the pin collection.

Open to trades, but prefer sale. Trade would need to be something lower in value because I'm trying to get some cash back to offset. If I trade I'll need to sell another one in my collection so there's that too. Always tough decisions.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “NIB still strapped to pallet. July 2021 build. Ready for pickup in Gaithersburg, MD. Local delivery could be an option. Saturday 7/17 - I'll be driving up near York, PA if any...”
2021-07-16
Gaithersburg, MD
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 301 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21130 2 years ago

I don’t see why people feel the need to post Facebook / CL ads here anyway. If you were trying to seal a deal on a CL game, would you really want someone with zero skin in the game to post the ad here, attracting even more sharks into the pool?

I just don’t see the point. Anybody who is looking for stuff like that is checking CL and Facebook all the time anyway so don’t see who it’s going to help.

As far as I know I’ve never lost a deal because someone posted it here, but it just seems kind of obnoxious. You know YOU wouldn’t want to see a link to a game you were pursuing to show up here.

This place is for posting ads on games you are selling...not for reposting ads on games other people are selling.

#21131 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don’t see why people feel the need to post Facebook / CL ads here anyway. If you were trying to seal a deal on a CL game, would you really want someone with zero skin in the game to post the ad here, attracting even more sharks into the pool?
I just don’t see the point. Anybody who is looking for stuff like that is checking CL and Facebook all the time anyway so don’t see who it’s going to help.
As far as I know I’ve never lost a deal because someone posted it here, but it just seems kind of obnoxious. You know YOU wouldn’t want to see a link to a game you were pursuing to show up here.
This place is for posting ads on games you are selling...not for reposting ads on games other people are selling.

I think people here feel some sort of camaraderie and would rather see a good deal go to a forum friend instead of one of the muggles.

#21132 2 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I think people here feel some sort of comrade and would rather see a good deal go to a forum friend instead of one of the muggles.

Right.

And meanwhile $500 pinbots are now subject to a bidding war, and the $100 EM projects are up to $300.

Not saying it's because they get reposted here but don't see how it could possibly help.

I repeat - if YOU were pursuing a CL or Facebook deal, maybe had exchanged a few emails, maybe were on the way to get it, would you want to see some numbskull humblebrag their internet pinball research skills by pointlessly and obnoxiously posting the link to that very ad here?

No, of course you wouldn't. Pro tip: If you see a "good deal" that you think Pinsiders just need to know about, I guarantee you plenty of Pinsiders are already aware of it. Your Craigslist/Facebook pinball shopping skills aren't magically better than everybody else's, you don't have any keen insight or an internet browser that works better than anybody else, and none of us are going to be impressed that you "found" an online deal that dozens of us are already doubtlessly aware of...so why not let nature just take its course without your help? The tiny percentile of Pinsiders too lazy to do this research themselves don't really need the help, they obviously aren't trying too hard to find the deals.

#21133 2 years ago

I don't check in on craigslist or FB marketplace so if there was something good on there I would appreciate someone here telling me about it. But that's just me......

#21134 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Right.
And meanwhile $500 pinbots are now subject to a bidding war, and the $100 EM projects are up to $300.
Not saying it's because they get reposted here but don't see how it could possibly help.
I repeat - if YOU were pursuing a CL or Facebook deal, maybe had exchanged a few emails, maybe were on the way to get it, would you want to see some numbskull humblebrag their internet pinball research skills by posting the link to that very ad here?
No, of course you wouldn't. Pro tip: If you see a "good deal" that you think Pinsiders just need to know about, I guarantee you plenty of Pinsiders are already aware of it. Your Craigslist/Facebook pinball shopping skills aren't magically better than everybody else's, you don't have any keen insight or an internet browser that works better than anybody else...so why not let nature just take its course without your help?

I agree. There's an old saying: there are no friends at auctions!

#21135 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I don't check in on craigslist or FB marketplace so if there was something good on there I would appreciate someone here telling me about it. But that's just me......

You are too lazy to bookmark a CL search and check it once a day, or to "check in" on FB marketplace when you are on the crapper? This would take less effort than the post you just made here.

Of course it's just you, and a handful of others like you. Most of us check this shit every day, and last thing we need are still more people harassing anybody offering a halfway decent deal online.

I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. There's more than enough people willing to put in the massive effort to bookmark a CL search that we don't appreciate the laziest 5 percent ALSO getting in on the fun.

#21136 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don’t see why people feel the need to post Facebook / CL ads here

…Yeah, i see the point and was wondering about this practice. I guess I did it at least once…but it was more about gathering opinion about why a NASCAR was priced so (what I thought was) low. I’ll admit that Ive been disappointed to find a good price here and there on another site only to see someone mention it here before I even got a reply from seller.

I mean there’s a whole thread of ‘project pins listed on…’. Is the practice okay for projects? Where do we draw the line?

#21137 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You are too lazy to bookmark a CL search and check it once a day, or to "check in" on FB marketplace when you are on the crapper? This would take less effort than the post you just made here.
Of course it's just you, and a handful of others like you. Most of us check this shit every day, and last thing we need are still more people harassing anybody offering a halfway decent deal online.
I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. There's more than enough people willing to put in the massive effort to bookmark a CL search that we don't appreciate the laziest 5 percent ALSO getting in on the fun.

Doesn't really matter anyway, you have at most 5 minutes to respond to AND pick up an underpriced game

Otherwise it's: "sorry, I've been getting a ton of interest and it's hard to keep up with messages. The highest offer is now..."

#21138 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Couldn't agree more. All it does is drive up prices and f--- up good deals. Especially annoying when the sale is nearby and the poster is a thousand miles away.

#21139 2 years ago

For sale: marketplace and auction advice.... Wasn't the Jersey vs. Mass battle more fun?!

#21140 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I hope most people don’t obsessively check every day. I don’t. Used pinball market is way too annoying. Are people even playing these games? I swear some people are only interested in “winning” and posting a selfie with the latest bullshit in the back of their truck.

#21141 2 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I hope most people don’t obsessively check every day. I don’t. Used pinball market is way too annoying. Are people even playing these games? I swear some people are only interested in “winning” and posting a selfie with the latest bullshit in the back of their truck.

Guy on pinball forum thinks it’s weird that guys into pinball might check local pinball sales every day.

Interesting angle!

You know it’s not like digging for the lost ark. You simply hit the “CL” button on your browser while checking your email, and have your Facebook feed alert you when a pinball for sale ad is posted. I guess that’s “obsessive?”

#21142 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Guy on pinball forum thinks it’s weird that guys into pinball might check local pinball sales every day.
Interesting angle!

Do you man! Buy buy buy! The next one is the one you’ve been needing this whole time!

#21143 2 years ago

I will say this....

Nobody does the northeast for sale thread quite like Rhode Island!

Guy literally posting on a “pinball for sale” thread - one would assume to see if there any pinball machines he may want to buy are for sale - is blown away by the obsession pinball people have for buying and selling pinball machines.

Got it!

#21145 2 years ago

Rhode Island has the best sandwiches though.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I will say this....
Nobody does the northeast for sale thread quite like Rhode Island!
Guy literally posting on a “pinball for sale” thread - one would assume to see if there any pinball machines he may want to buy are for sale - is blown away by the obsession pinball people have for buying and selling pinball machines.
Got it!

#21146 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Rhode Island has the best sandwiches though.

If there’s one thing I’m sick of it’s people obsessively Eating sandwiches.

It seems like some people just live to consume!! They just want to post pictures of their plate with their favorite sandwiches! It’s no longer about enjoying the sandwich, it’s just about Facebook!!

You do you pal. Eat, eat, eat!! Maybe the next hoagie or grinder will finally make you happy.

Not me...I’m just gonna hang out in the sandwich forum and tell people they shouldn’t eat sandwiches.

#21147 2 years ago

I think I hurt his feelings.

If someone sees a coupon for sandwiches DO NOT post it here!

#21148 2 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I think I hurt his feelings.

No he’s just pointing out the irony.

#21149 2 years ago

Yeah, anyone seen any good deals on Craigslist?

#21150 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yup. I'm lazy. So for all those willing to post whatever they find here, please continue.

There are 30,325 posts in this topic. You are on page 423 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/423?hl=maxash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.