IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,388 posts in this topic. You are on page 422 of 608.
#21051 2 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Looking for a Buck Rogers.

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: Buck Rogers

New!

Wanted! “Looking to buy a Buck Rogers.
Prefer pickup near Baltimore,Maryland in the East Coast area, but can discuss shipping further away depending on condition and purchase price.
Thanks.”

1 hour ago

Baltimore, MD

Wanted

stretch2

One for sale up here in Vermont. 1k.

I don't know if she'd wanna ship it though. Maybe through Fast Eddy or something? I dunno.

If you're interested, let me know.

#21052 2 years ago

Just posted my Getaway overall nice game no fade asking $3700 thanks

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Getaway game plays good. Cabinet is nice no fade. Playfield is also in good shape it has no insert wear. Topper works fine boards are clean asking $3700 thanks.”
2021-07-11
New Brighton, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 539 times

#21053 2 years ago

Looking for a sopranos.

#21054 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Dayum...three Halloween CE’s in MA/RI already. Anyone else pop on this? Can’t wait to get mine.

Halloween Standard heading to the Western Mass Pinball Club once they get on the line

#21055 2 years ago

anyone have a blown out Bally Kiss for sale? I'm hoping to find one as a base game for a semi scratch build im doing. Cabinet has to be solid other than that anything could be acceptable.

#21057 2 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

Halloween Standard heading to the Western Mass Pinball Club once they get on the line
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"9973ed059640f5031bcb3867964bba3e761ac340-1626045975-1800"};
//]]>

Ultra man standard here

#21058 2 years ago

Can somebody confirm the areas that Fast Eddy covers pick up / delivery and forward / point me in the right direction for his contact details?

Or alternatively recommend somebody like him that who can pick up and deliver to Linden NJ within a 500 mile radius.

Thanks in advance.

#21059 2 years ago
Quoted from fridgejam:

Can somebody confirm the areas that Fast Eddy covers pick up / delivery and forward / point me in the right direction for his contact details?
Or alternatively recommend somebody like him that who can pick up and deliver to Linden NJ within a 500 mile radius.
Thanks in advance.

It's not a matter of delivery radius, but if the job is worth his time, if he can fit other jobs in with it to make it worth his time. What is your start point?

#21060 2 years ago

I do believe that Fast Eddie is slowing down. PM me and I can give you his contact information if you did not already get it. Like Nerdygrrl said, he does not have any specific delivery area. I have used him countless times, as well have my friends. He's excellent.

Quoted from fridgejam:

Thanks in advance.

#21061 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

It's not a matter of delivery radius, but if the job is worth his time, if he can fit other jobs in with it to make it worth his time. What is your start point?

There will be various starting points - basically picking up a game here and there in an ongoing basis. I'm just looking for somebody reliable I can call when I need a game delivered to NJ from a starting point that could be anywhere from 30 miles up to 500 miles away.

#21062 2 years ago
Quoted from fridgejam:

Thanks in advance.

I’m hoping to head down that way very very soon if you need a one time thing

#21063 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Gorgeous Stern Star Trek LE for sale (LE #347) - low plays, HUO. Mods installed include a colorDMD (LCD), Beatmaster's "Interactive Vengeance Mod," upgraded blue laser, Pinblades ...”
2021-07-12
Woodbury, CT
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 447 times

HUO Star Trek LE - looking first for trades for Scared Stiff, EHOH, Medieval Madness, TRON, Stranger Things Premium...

#21064 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I do believe that Fast Eddie is slowing down. PM me and I can give you his contact information if you did not already get it. Like Nerdygrrl said, he does not have any specific delivery area. I have used him countless times, as well have my friends. He's excellent.

Fast Eddie is a legend, he was just at my house on Saturday to pickup an Arcade game that I sold.

He's still doing runs, I think he would do NJ. I'll PM you his contact info

#21065 2 years ago

Anyone around Boston with an EPROM burner? My Xenon vocalizer needs new U7 chip. A few words sound like farts, all on that chip. The rest are fine. Would like to avoid buying entire ROM set, or a burner/eraser setup just for a single ROM. Ideally looking for 2532 dip-24, but 2732 works as well, with a jumper mod.

I’ll cover the cost of the EPROM and the postage (or will pickup in person if you are close). Please PM me. Thanks!

Mods, delete if not allowed

#21066 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Ultra man standard here

Halloween and Ultraman CE's here..... May need an attorney soon....

#21067 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The game was shopped last year with many new parts installed. Recent upgrades include: ColorDMD Full Cliffy set installed All new Plastic Set Several new ramps and wireforms All L...”
2021-07-08
Tinton Falls, NJ
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 665 times

#21068 2 years ago
Quoted from Flanker:

Anyone around Boston with an EPROM burner? My Xenon vocalizer needs new U7 chip. A few words sound like farts, all on that chip. The rest are fine. Would like to avoid buying entire ROM set, or a burner/eraser setup just for a single ROM. Ideally looking for 2532 dip-24, but 2732 works as well, with a jumper mod.
I’ll cover the cost of the EPROM and the postage (or will pickup in person if you are close). Please PM me. Thanks!
Mods, delete if not allowed

I'm down in CT but hoping to head in your direction soon. 2732 best I could do though.

#21069 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I'm down in CT but hoping to head in your direction soon. 2732 best I could do though.

PM sent. 2732 works. Much appreciated!

#21070 2 years ago
Quoted from Flanker:

PM sent. 2732 works. Much appreciated!

If that doesn't work out I'm a little closer in West Bridgewater. I have a couple 2732s. I don't have a ton of experience with the older stuff, burned lots of WPC eproms.

#21071 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

If that doesn't work out I'm a little closer in West Bridgewater. I have a couple 2732s. I don't have a ton of experience with the older stuff, burned lots of WPC eproms.

All set for now, in touch with gdonovan, but it’s good to have another option just in case. Thanks!

#21072 2 years ago

Selling a Led Zeppelin Pro...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling a Minty Led Zeppelin Pro Low Plays. $4999.”
2021-07-13
Baltimore, MD
4,999 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 569 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21073 2 years ago

Anyone have a Frank Thomas Big Hurt they’d like to sell?

#21075 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Time Warp Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice condition time warp that has been in my collection. Just selling it to switch the line up. Game plays good and is in pretty good cosmetic shape.”
2021-07-14
New Brighton, PA
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 343 times
Selling my Time Warp and Waterworld to get a stranger things. Both games are in very nice condition and have been in my collection. Asking $1,400 (OBO) for time warp and $2,900 for Waterworld thanks.
Machine - For Sale
Waterworld Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very clean Waterworld that has been in my collection. Selling to get some other games in the collection. Cabinet is beautiful on this game inside is also clean. Playfield is nice ...”
2021-07-14
Chippewa, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 308 times

#21076 2 years ago

On the fence to Trade

Home Use Only - 2009 Red Spider-Man
Color Dmd
Comet LEDs throughout
Titans throughout
Ninja Balls
Light Up Acrylic Topper
Speaker Lights w/ Remote
Speaker Acrylics
Shaker Motor

Can add up to 1500$ cash if something else grabs my attention

My youngest son loved it but rarely gets played

So it doesn’t matter to me if it leaves or stays

Maybe you have a title he’d enjoy looking to swap

Located Central Ny

Message me if interested

#21077 2 years ago

Pinbot for sale out in CT only $500, looks like it needs a bit of work but still a pinbot for $500!

newyork.craigslist.org link

#21078 2 years ago
Quoted from TylerJac:

Pinbot for sale out in CT only $500, looks like it needs a bit of work but still a pinbot for $500!
newyork.craigslist.org link

I'm sure the 45 people who have already responded to that ad will appreciate you drawing even more locusts to descend upon it!

(I didn't bother - that game is either long sold or the subject of a bidding war by now)

#21079 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm sure the 45 people who have already responded to that ad will appreciate you drawing even more locusts to descend upon it!
(I didn't bother - that game is either long sold or the subject of a bidding war by now)

Haha all in the love of spreading chaos , it was only posted 2 hours ago but your right when a deal pops up they're usually gone even faster than they came. Hopefully we get to see someone from the forums bring it home.

#21080 2 years ago

Fireball Classic is off to a new home.

James Bond and Time Fantasy still available if anyone is interested. Guess it's time to get some pics and such together for those.

#21081 2 years ago
Quoted from TylerJac:

Haha all in the love of spreading chaos , it was only posted 2 hours ago but your right when a deal pops up they're usually gone even faster than they came. Hopefully we get to see someone from the forums bring it home.

Game doesn’t boot up and last “bid” was $1100

#21082 2 years ago
Quoted from gac:

"I know what I've got!!!"-itis

#21083 2 years ago

Just placed my Restored Paragon up for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Paragon Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “For your consideration is a Restored Paragon. This has been in my collection since 2017 and was restored in 2019. Game works and plays perfectly. Listed below is what was done t...”
2022-05-09
South Burlington, VT
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 2646 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21084 2 years ago

Looking for HUO:

Bksor pro
Tmnt pro
GOT pro

Thanks

#21085 2 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Seller emailed me and said high bid is $1300. I responded with $2000. Anyone want to email him at $2500?

#21086 2 years ago
Quoted from Xtraball:

Seller emailed me and said high bid is $1300. I responded with $2000. Anyone want to email him at $2500?

One upped you all, LOL!

#21087 2 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

One upped you all, LOL!

Lesson taught lets see if he learned anything.

#21088 2 years ago
Quoted from Xtraball:

I’m in at 3000. I know
What he has.

#21089 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m in at 3000. I know
What he has.

Do you? 3300 bitches. LOL

#21090 2 years ago

I wish you all were serious ... I've got a nice Pin Bot w/LED's I'd gladly sell for 3300.

#21091 2 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Do you? 3300 bitches. LOL

I'm in at 3500 but he has to include the giant stuffed animal or I'm out.

#21092 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Fireball Classic is off to a new home.
James Bond and Time Fantasy still available if anyone is interested. Guess it's time to get some pics and such together for those.

My truck is still empty if transport to Allentown is required!

#21093 2 years ago

Does anyone relatively close to West Bridgewater, MA have some 27" legs they could spare for sale? My Hollywood Heat is standing too tall on 28.5s.

#21094 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Does anyone relatively close to West Bridgewater, MA have some 27" legs they could spare for sale? My Hollywood Heat is standing too tall on 28.5s.

Did you try calling Steve?

#21095 2 years ago

Looking for a friend so if you have one or more let me know and we can go from there. thanks. Looking for:

Addams
Williams Indy
Monopoly

#21096 2 years ago
Quoted from GraniteStatePin:Looking for a friend so if you have one or more let me know and we can go from there. thanks. Looking for:
Addams
Williams Indy
Monopoly

PM Sent

#21097 2 years ago

Anyone selling a woz? (Newer version light boards)

#21098 2 years ago

So anyone here who's also a member of the Facebook pinball groups is probably familiar with the "waffles"

I just won a choice of NIB Pros (AIQ, JP, Stranger things, LZ, or Star Wars) .

I have a Mando on the way and didn't really plan on adding any of these titles so I'll likely be selling it. Anyone interested in a trade? I'd be interested in DMD or later titles but am open to multiple possibilities. Feel free to message

Any sale or trade through this site would be met with a donation. Thanks

#21099 2 years ago

Still looking for Metallica Premium or Iron Man Vault. I have no room for them but pin addiction is real.

#21100 2 years ago
Quoted from GraniteStatePin:

Looking for a friend so if you have one or more let me know and we can go from there. thanks. Looking for:
Addams
Williams Indy
Monopoly

PM sent. I have an Addams Family I'm selling, just hadn't had a chance to post it yet.

There are 30,388 posts in this topic. You are on page 422 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/422?hl=nicoy3k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.