IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 421 of 608.
#21001 2 years ago

Trading my DILE for GNRle.

#21002 2 years ago

Have an AIQ Prem up in the market with a lot of mods and only 107 lifetime plays.

Added over 3 years ago:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/117269

#21003 2 years ago

Throwing this out there. If you're an operator this thing kills it on route. I had it at the bar for a month or two before covid. Earned more than any pin hands down.

Big Buck Hunter HD Wild with 55 inch screen. Game is in like new condition. $4500 OBO.

#21004 2 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Throwing this out there. If you're an operator this thing kills it on route. I had it at the bar for a month or two before covid. Earned more than any pin hands down.
Big Buck Hunter HD Wild with 55 inch screen. Game is in like new condition. $4500 OBO.

Absolute blast of a game!

#21005 2 years ago

I'm making some room for new pins at The Pinball Co-op.

Selling a nearly flawless Rack Em Up, $1500.

I posted pics in the Vermont Craigslist, hoping for a local sale first. I'll make an ad here shortly.

#21006 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I'm making some room for new pins at The Pinball Co-op.
Selling Genesis (with super bright colored LEDs and an alternate translite) and a nearly flawless Rack Em Up.
2k and 1.5k, respectively.
I posted pics in the Vermont Craigslist, hoping for a local sale first. I'll make an ad here shortly.

This should go quick! Once again, I've played these games at the Co-Op. That Genesis plays super smooth and fast from my memory. Can't speak highly enough about how nice these folks are to deal with. GLWS.

#21008 2 years ago

Gotta fund my Halloween preorder... have a judge dredd with a really nice playfield, full leds, titans, some extra lighting, new target decals, dead world mod, new mpu that eliminates the led flicker and has nvram. Only thing I havent worked out yet is likely a transistor issue - the right ball shooter and drop target reset coil will sometimes rapid fire. Doesnt usually cause a problem playing but will need to be worked out at some point. Currently has a pin2dmd colored led dmd in it. Open to selling with or without that. Decal color is really good. little bit of leg wrinkle but not much. Small amount of separation in the front left corner of the cabinet. Likely a bit of glue and ratchet strap would fix it but its sturdy as is just noticed it when breaking the game down or setting it up. Pretty clean inside.

Also have a swords of fury - new ramps leds titans. playfield decent but some of the text inserts are worn down. have a new set of insert decals. cabinet color has no fade. Playing really nice. P3 display has a segment out but have an extra good display.

Let me know if you have any interest.

#21009 2 years ago

Location?

#21010 2 years ago

North Smithfield RI

#21011 2 years ago

Dayum...three Halloween CE’s in MA/RI already. Anyone else pop on this? Can’t wait to get mine.

Quoted from silen7ce:

Gotta fund my Halloween preorder... have a judge dredd with a really nice playfield, full leds, titans, some extra lighting, new target decals, dead world mod, new mpu that eliminates the led flicker and has nvram. Only thing I havent worked out yet is likely a transistor issue - the right ball shooter and drop target reset coil will sometimes rapid fire. Doesnt usually cause a problem playing but will need to be worked out at some point. Currently has a pin2dmd colored led dmd in it. Open to selling with or without that. Decal color is really good. little bit of leg wrinkle but not much. Small amount of separation in the front left corner of the cabinet. Likely a bit of glue and ratchet strap would fix it but its sturdy as is just noticed it when breaking the game down or setting it up. Pretty clean inside.
Also have a swords of fury - new ramps leds titans. playfield decent but some of the text inserts are worn down. have a new set of insert decals. cabinet color has no fade. Playing really nice. P3 display has a segment out but have an extra good display.
Let me know if you have any interest.

#21012 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Dayum...three Halloween CE’s in MA/RI already. Anyone else pop on this? Can’t wait to get mine.

four

#21013 2 years ago

I pray to the lord and also some secondary deities that your game arrives flawless and 100 percent working. You could be one lemon away from going postal!

#21014 2 years ago

I'm fishing for a deadpool premium or GB premium if anyone is ready to let one go.

Feel free to send me a message.

#21015 2 years ago

So lots of interest in Tron LE, but no one liked the bundle with poor Alien Poker I created an ad without AP and will worry about that at another time

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to SELL/PARTIAL TRADE my beautiful HUO Tron Le with some extras for another game or two plus cash. I bought Tron LE NIB from preorder and it has been in my house its entir...”
2021-07-08
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 684 times

#21016 2 years ago

Halloween CE deposit with Joe Pinballstar

#21017 2 years ago

Just listed my World Cup Soccer in market. Located in Monmouth County NJ.

#21018 2 years ago

Spooky takes care of their buyers better than JJP and Stern. Best playfields and best customer service in the biz...I’m not worried about it. I’m sure there will be some code hiccups and some adjustments to make early on but it’s to be expected at this point

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I pray to the lord and also some secondary deities that your game arrives flawless and 100 percent working. You could be one lemon away from going postal!

#21019 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’m sure there will be some code hiccups and some adjustments to make early on but it’s to be expected at this point

As with any new pin purchase regardless of the manufacturer

#21020 2 years ago

Anyone have a player's quality Xenon for sale ~1500.00 or so in CT?

#21021 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I have more trust in Spooky than Stern right now. Can’t even call Stern. It’s actually Sterns fault I bought a Spooky game.

#21022 2 years ago

Looking for Xenon, can travel!

Also would be interested in project condition Pinbot, BOP,Jackbot or Revenge from Mars.

Thank you!

#21023 2 years ago

I have a project Future Spa. Was working, but now resetting. Playfield has some wear, backglass has a some lifting on bottom, alltek mpu, displays nice, cabinet faded. $1300

#21024 2 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

I have a project Future Spa. Was working, but now resetting. Playfield has some wear, backglass has a some lifting on bottom, alltek mpu, displays nice, cabinet faded. $1300

Location/trades?

#21025 2 years ago

location is NE PA. Sorry no trades, need to make room.

#21026 2 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

location is NE PA. Sorry no trades, need to make room.

So say we all!

OK, thanks.

#21027 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

In for ultraman CE little further north NH

#21028 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Ultraman BSE coming to RI

#21029 2 years ago

Just listed my AIQ premium on the market. Located in Billerica. Easy out. No stairs.

#21030 2 years ago

Interested in trades with the current market pricing and can possibly meet at the Allentown show for one of the titles listed.

#21031 2 years ago

Picked up a Getaway that I will be selling. Game is super nice has no cabinet fade. Playfield is also in excellent shape. With no insert wear or any kind of marks. Boards are clean will be asking $3700 for it thanks.

#21032 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Picked up a Getaway that I will be selling. Game is super nice has no cabinet fade. Playfield is also in excellent shape. With no insert wear or any kind of marks. Boards are clean will be asking $3700 for it thanks.

Oh man! I was looking for one, but unfortunately you are too far

#21033 2 years ago

Niiice, I’ll show you mine if you show me yours haha

Quoted from Rascal_H:

Ultraman BSE coming to RI

#21034 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Dialed In LE for sale $8500 OBO Up for your consideration is JJP Dialed In LE Pinball. I’ve owned it since April 2020 and game has worked flawlessly. Plays smooth and fast. Was...”
2021-07-10
Beckley, WV
8,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 384 times

Can bring to Allentown if presold. Thanks

#21035 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Dang it... too far away.

#21036 2 years ago

Still looking for a deadpool premium or GB premium. Who got the matz?

#21037 2 years ago

Genesis was taken immediately. I may have forgotten to mention a few extras that came with that game. The colored LEDs really made it pop. Hell of a great deal to that buyer at 2k.

This is another good deal imo. Super crisp playing game that has needed very little work on it in the many years it's been at The Pinball Co-op. Strong pops and flippers, the mechanics are flawless. I'm open to trades.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Rack 'Em Up Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game plays and works great. Super smooth shooter with strong pops and slings. The spinner rips better than any spinner I know. The sound and music is crisp and the lighting is brig...”
2021-07-10
South Burlington, VT
1,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 384 times
Contributed to Pinside

#21038 2 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice Dirty Harry. Located in in Vienna VA (Northern) Virginia.”
2021-12-11
Vienna, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 156 times

#21039 2 years ago

Fireball Classic ad up. Come get your flippin' spin on!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fireball Classic Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Fireball Classic for sale. Very nice condition, see pics for reference. Backglass in excellent shape. Cabinet looks great, playfield very nice. One small spot of wear as seen in ...”
2021-07-10
Merrimack, NH
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 261 times
Contributed to Pinside

Time Fantasy also still available. And I've got a James Bond for $1400 obo as well if anyone is interested. New ni-wumpf board.

#21040 2 years ago

I have a DE Jurassic Park for sale in North Jersey. $3,500 if interested I can send pictures.

#21041 2 years ago

Led Zepplin LE - $9250. Late build. Approx 150 played. Pics and ad coming. Selling for a friend.

#21042 2 years ago

UPDATE - sale pending

I have a player's condition Fish Tales for $3500. Has cabinet fade and insert wear but plays great. PM for pics.

#21043 2 years ago

Unshopped Eight Ball Champ $1200. Good shape.

#21045 2 years ago

Also have untested but good shape bally star trek and royal flush 1k each or 1800 for the pair.

#21046 2 years ago

Looking to trade for some games to bring to Allentown, my 2 booths are looking a little empty right now. Prefer newer Sterns, JJP, classic Bally Williams.

I have a TMNT LE, JP Pro and JP premium that I can offer up. Cash can go either way for the right deal.

Might be tempted to move my Mando LE but I'm on the fence on that one.

#21047 2 years ago

Nice this thread really heating up !!

Still have a nIce X Men pro 4500 obo. Could bring to Allentown.

#21048 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:Nice this thread really heating up !!

This thread is totally heating up! Bumming me out because I’m going to miss Pinfest this year. Some really good pins on the thread, and I’ve been thinking about trading my LOTR!

#21049 2 years ago

Tron LE still for trade/sale. Had a bunch of bites but nothing that I wanted for trade or it was deliver/ship to which I'm not doing for this game. Throw me a reasonable offer, worst I can say is no

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to SELL/PARTIAL TRADE my beautiful HUO Tron Le with some extras for another game or two plus cash. I bought Tron LE NIB from preorder and it has been in my house its entir...”
2021-07-08
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 684 times

#21050 2 years ago

Looking for a Buck Rogers.

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy a Buck Rogers. Prefer pickup near Baltimore,Maryland in the East Coast area, but can discuss shipping further away depending on condition and purchase price. Thanks.”
2021-07-11
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 39 times

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 421 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/421?hl=maxash and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.