IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 420 of 608.
#20951 2 years ago

Does anyone have a nice Gottlieb King Pin FS in the NY area?

#20952 2 years ago

Count down project..

Machine - For Sale
Count-Down Archived
As is - “Gottlieb Countdown project. Please consider this a good example for a full restoration.. Game did not boot. Playfield is decent with limited wear. Cabinet is solid with minor s...”
2021-06-29
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
825 (OBO)
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 646 times

#20954 2 years ago

Damn, all these Tron LE's for sale on Pinside. Might need to put mine up for trade/sale next in a package deal with Alien Poker ... mix up the collection a bit

#20955 2 years ago

It's a Data East extravaganza!!

I've got a Batman and LAH currently in the marketplace, and will be adding a POTO by the end of the day.

#20956 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Earthshaker Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a nice players' Earthshaker - solid game that works 100%. Playfield is in good condition with some minor wear spots as seen in the photos. Cabinet has some checkin...”
2021-06-14
Woodbury, CT
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 901 times
Contributed to Pinside

Earthshaker - price drop to $2700.

#20957 2 years ago

Anybody interested in an older, well loved, but maintained and perfectly functioning stair climbing escalera with forks and electric winch lift? Model MLA-EW. Has swivel casters. New sealed battery two years ago, and has always been maintained on a “smart” trickle charger when not being used.

Just used it Friday to pull a couple games out of a basement hatch, worked like a charm, and is super duper handy to fork games right into a truck bed, and obviously, up and down stairs.

Only getting rid of it as I use it so infrequently at this point, and it’s overkill to move 1 pin every other year at this rate. Ready for YEARS of use.

Looking for $1750 obo

Pm for more details if interested

***SALE PENDING***

#20958 2 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

Anybody interested in an older, well loved, but maintained and perfectly functioning stair climbing escalera with forks and electric winch lift? Model MLA-EW. Has swivel casters. New sealed battery two years ago, and has always been maintained on a “smart” trickle charger when not being used.
Just used it Friday to pull a couple games out of a basement hatch, worked like a charm, and is super duper handy to fork games right into a truck bed, and obviously, up and down stairs.
Only getting rid of it as I use it so infrequently at this point, and it’s overkill to move 1 pin every other year at this rate. Ready for YEARS of use.
Looking for $1750 obo
Pm for more details if interested

PM sent

#20959 2 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Earthshaker - price drop to $2700.

Excellent seller and a great price on this pin!

#20960 2 years ago

Interested in a recent Stern Pro in the greater New England area (no NIB - must be able to check out game first).
No Aerosmith, ST Things, Kiss, GOT, TWD, BKSOR or Deadpool - as each has come and gone...and I have GOTG already.
Max Budget $5,250

Please PM me if you have anything.
Thanks...Happy 4th all-

#20961 2 years ago

Anything in the central NY area? Just moved back here from mid-Atlantic for 20+ years. (Howdy!)

#20962 2 years ago

Looking for a TNA or Deadpool (prefer premium) within a few hours of central PA

#20963 2 years ago
Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Anything in the central NY area? Just moved back here from mid-Atlantic for 20+ years. (Howdy!)

Welcome back!

I've got a small pinball lounge in Cortland, NY you should check out ... www.nowherepinball.com

I currently have 6 pins for sale; some listed here on Pinside, some on FB marketplace and craigslist.

#20964 2 years ago

Black Knight is sold. Dropped the price a little bit on Cinderella. This really is a beautiful game, and would be a showpiece with a little love. I can also bring to Pinfest.

Machine - For Sale
Cinderella Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Gottlieb Cinderella for sale. This is a rare woodrail, one of the 7 original flipper games produced by Gottlieb in the late 40s. Only 4000 were produced and you rarely will see thi...”
2021-06-23
Troy, NY
650 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 557 times

#20965 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Black Knight is sold. Dropped the price a little bit on Cinderella. This really is a beautiful game, and would be a showpiece with a little love. I can also bring to Pinfest.

Machine - For Sale

Cinderella

Used - shows wear, needs some work “Gottlieb Cinderella for sale. This is a rare woodrail, one of the 7 original flipper games produced by Gottlieb in the late 40s. Only 4000 were produced and you rarely will see thi...”

9 days ago

Troy, NY

650 (OBO)

truemagoo102

Wow, that playfield is really nice!!

#20966 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Genie Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Before myself and another collector bought this to restore, the game was in one home for it's entire life. We have no receipts to prove it (just a heart wrenching story, as it was ...”
2021-07-03
Troy, NY
2,225 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 871 times

#20967 2 years ago

Doing some cleaning and selling an extra lower fully populated cabinet for a Stern Ghostbusters w/ Wiring Harness from a HUO game

Great for a backup if you have a stern of this generation 2016 era

Or few a home brew or replacement for a very damaged unit

Comes with the factory crate

Message with interest

500$ obo

Located in Sherrill NY

But would meet if your kinda close for some gas money

Thanks for looking !!

#20968 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Minty HUO JJP GnR SE with a little over 300 plays. Playfield looks good to me with no known issues. Would like to trade towards an EHoH as my top choice but will listen to other of...”
2021-07-03
Carlisle, PA
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 1008 times
Contributed to Pinside

posted in market/forum. still hunting Elvira as top replacement. thx, Ryan

#20969 2 years ago

Anyone selling a sopranos or nice original MM?

#20970 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Earthshaker Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “selling a players earhtshaker needs tlc and new ls ramp (it was glued) backglass flaking prior owner taped it. the cab under legs needs to be sanded and painted the paint is flakin...”
2021-07-04
Middletown, NY
1,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 68 days
Viewed: 1046 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Stellar Wars Archived
Functional - needs major work - “selling a stellars wars good beginners pins tuns on and flippers work lights come on nothing else havent figured it out players game for shopping and repair. needs rubbers backglas...”
2021-07-04
Middletown, NY
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 72 days
Viewed: 576 times

take both projects for 2000 obo clean them up and take them to allentown must buy both i need the room.

im me

#20971 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

Sale Pending!

Earthshaker

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “selling a players earhtshaker needs tlc and new ls ramp (it was glued) backglass flaking prior owner taped it. the cab under legs needs to be sanded and painted the paint is flakin...”

1 hour ago

Middletown, NY

1,750 (OBO)

robotron

Sale Pending!

Stellar Wars

New!

Functional - needs major work “selling a stellars wars good beginners pins tuns on and flippers work lights come on nothing else havent figured it out players game for shopping and repair. needs rubbers backglas...”

1 hour ago

Middletown, NY

500 (OBO)

robotron

take both projects for 2000 obo clean them up and take them to allentown must buy both i need the room.
im me

Smoking deal. I would have been all over this.

#20972 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

Sale Pending!

pending sale my IMS got blown up if deal falls theu i will contact ims in order sorry if ididnt get back to you but this was sold in the first minutes i posted.

Earthshaker

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “selling a players earhtshaker needs tlc and new ls ramp (it was glued) backglass flaking prior owner taped it. the cab under legs needs to be sanded and painted the paint is flakin...”

1,750 (OBO)

Remove sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

Sale Pending!

Stellar Wars

New!

Functional - needs major work “selling a stellars wars good beginners pins tuns on and flippers work lights come on nothing else havent figured it out players game for shopping and repair. needs rubbers backglas...”

500 (OBO)

Remove sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

im me

Quoted from robotron:

Sale Pending!

Earthshaker

New!

1,750 (OBO)

Remove sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

Sale Pending!

Stellar Wars

New!

500 (OBO)

Remove sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

im me

#20973 2 years ago

Listed my Scuba for sale nice shape game asking $800 firm.

Machine - For Sale
Scuba Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Good playing Scuba fun two player EM game. Back glass is super nice on it cabinet is also in good shape. Play field has some planking, but doesn't look bad for the age. Game plays ...”
2021-07-04
Chippewa, PA
700 (Firm)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 797 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20974 2 years ago

Nice STTNG for trade,
Plays really well and looks good too, kids want a Stern Spider-Man, (2007 version is fine l/preferred, but will consider other versions)

Lmk,
thanks, James

#20975 2 years ago

Looking for:
One more playfield for a wall where I keep my in progress and in the resto queue playfields. WMS Sys11 or GTB Sys1 preferred. Trashed preferred. Hmu PF hoarders.

#20976 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Looking for:
One more playfield for a wall where I keep my in progress and in the resto queue playfields. WMS Sys11 or GTB Sys1 preferred. Trashed preferred. Hmu PF hoarders.

I have a well used countdown pf

#20977 2 years ago

I am giving away a Free Pool Table to make room for some pinball machines in that space.
It is located in Baltimore , Maryland.
Must be picked up by strong individuals...
Contact me if interested.

Other - For Sale
“I have a Pool Table which I am willing to give away Free to make room for pinball machines in that space. It is in Good -Fair condition and could probably use some TLC.It is fully ...”
2021-07-05
Baltimore, MD
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 112 times

#20978 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I have a well used countdown pf

Funny enough I already have one of those in progress as well as an EBD.

#20979 2 years ago

So I am going to officially float this out here ......

Looking to TRADE my beautiful HUO Tron Le with some extras plus my Alien Poker that has a sound issue but plays fine for another game or two plus cash.

Not looking for a straight up cash only sale at the moment but a trade + cash. I bought Tron LE NIB from preorder and it has been in my house its entire life. No issues, no problems, nothing is broken, neon plastic protectors, light up recognizer, original Tron arcade cab mod, color DMD (for now as I may end up yanking it out ... Tron was not the greatest for color with all its blues and whites and I'd like it in GB or Got Prem). Chrome package, cab is perfect.

Just seeing what is out there and available, not in a hurry to sell. This would be 100% pickup only, no way am I moving this or delivering or shipping a Tron LE Anyone who has been to my game room (which is pretty much everyone in New England that's serious about pinball has seen and played this). I value the two games around $17k

#20980 2 years ago

STTNG, nice overall game, $4800

Led Zeppelin Pro (huo, perfect, has premium translight) $5200

No trades at this time

Thanks, James

#20981 2 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

I am giving away a Free Pool Table to make room for some pinball machines in that space.
It is located in Baltimore , Maryland.
Must be picked up by strong individuals...
Contact me if interested.

Other - For Sale

Pool Table ***Free***

New!

“I have a Pool Table which I am willing to give away Free to make room for pinball machines in that space. It is in Good -Fair condition and could probably use some TLC.It is fully ...”

1 day ago

Baltimore, MD

stretch2

Billiards companies usually only charge $250 to move and install a game. At least that was a quote I got locally when I was gonna get one.

#20982 2 years ago

Going to be listing these, can send pics ahead of time if anyone is interested:

Time Fantasy - Pretty nice shape, minor wear near sling (better than most I've seen), boards professionally serviced not long ago. $2500

Fireball Classic - Really nice condition, plays great, LEDs, etc. $1500

#20983 2 years ago

WTB: Bally wide body PF glass.

#20984 2 years ago
Quoted from Drain860:

WTB: Bally wide body PF glass.

I have 3 sheets available if you have any plans to head north.

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I have a few sheets of brand new tempered widebody playfield glass available for $60 each Classic Bally: 27-1/2" x 43 Quantity available: 3 Embryon, Future Spa, Hotdoggin, Paragon...”
2021-10-26
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1343 times

#20985 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Parts - For Sale

Widebody playfield glass: Classic Bally

New “I have a few sheets of brand new tempered widebody playfield glass available for $60 each

Classic Bally: 27-1/2" x 43
Quantity available: 3
Embryon, Future Spa, Hotdoggin, Paragon...”

14 days ago

Ballston Spa, NY

ForceFlow

Dang, I am headed out that way tomorrow to grab a pin cart. In theory I could at least get it down to western, MA for him. I just don't know if it will fit with the cart. What's the width again? I may be able to strap it to one side of the car.

#20986 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Looking for:

I have a Gottlieb Counterforce playfield if you are interested. Not quite a System 1, but it is a 1st generation System 80.

#20987 2 years ago

Considering trading my Deadpool pro

It’s a March 2021 run and looks like it came out of the box. Shaker, voodoo glass, speaker lights, metal ninja star pop bumpers, stern art blades, full cliffys, plastic protectors, and an extra new playfield included

Mostly interested in a Jurassic park pro (or premium + cash) but open to anything really

#20988 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Dang, I am headed out that way tomorrow to grab a pin cart. In theory I could at least get it down to western, MA for him. I just don't know if it will fit with the cart. What's the width again? I may be able to strap it to one side of the car.

27-1/2" x 43

#20989 2 years ago

Free shit goes fast so presumably this is spoken for already even though it's only an hour old, but if someone near Lockport, NY (seems to be near Niagara/Buffalo) wants a free working basketball shooter machine, it's here: https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=1658440871028710&set=gm.1541181979418917

#20990 2 years ago

Sounds good, I need to see about getting up that way.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Parts - For Sale

Widebody playfield glass: Classic Bally

New “I have a few sheets of brand new tempered widebody playfield glass available for $60 each

Classic Bally: 27-1/2" x 43
Quantity available: 3
Embryon, Future Spa, Hotdoggin, Paragon...”

14 days ago

Ballston Spa, NY

ForceFlow

#20991 2 years ago
Quoted from Drain860:

Sounds good, I need to see about getting up that way.

If the stars align, I could maybe grab that for you tomorrow if ForceFlow is around in the morning. Worst case I wrap it and put it on top of the pin cart and strap.

#20992 2 years ago

While I'm here anyone in MA, or surrounding areas painting cabs? I don't think the weather will cooperate enough for me in the next month to spray my current project. Looking for someone with a better setup that I could pay or a booth that I could rent.

#20993 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

While I'm here anyone in MA, or surrounding areas painting cabs? I don't think the weather will cooperate enough for me in the next month to spray my current project. Looking for someone with a better setup that I could pay or a booth that I could rent.

Possibly Benjamin Miner in Greenfield.

#20994 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Nascar Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Plays great looks clean”
2021-06-27
Norwood, MA
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 454 times

Machine - For Sale
Rack 'Em Up Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Been in a home for 20 years. Looks like it plays ok. Needs new rubbers Buyer never came for the game so being relisted”
2021-10-11
Norwood, MA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 851 times

Machine - For Sale
Silver Slugger Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Gottlieb silver slugger. Been in a home for 20 years. Seems like it plays good, could use new rubbers I’ll try to replace them before it leaves”
2021-06-27
Norwood, MA
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 390 times

#20995 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Any interest in an Old Chicago? Playfield is excellent with light planking, backglass is perfect, cabinet is faded to all hell.
By the way, looking for a Shadow, any condition (I know, who isn't?)

Funny I’m sitting at work with the guy u got that Chicago from in nh

#20996 2 years ago

My playfield needs have been satiated, thank you NE FSFT Thread (more always welcome so /I/ can become the playfield hoarder).

Quoted from lllvjr:

Love it when this happens.

#20997 2 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Pinball circles are crazy. I've run into the same Albany buddy nearly everytime I'm randomly out to play pinball somewhere, two weeks ago it was in Vermont.

#20998 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a Gottlieb el dorado!?

#20999 2 years ago

Looking to buy a Flash Gordon.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy a Flash Gordon. Please lmk if you have one to sell. Pickup along the East Coast great or shipping ok too. Thanks.”
2021-07-07
Baltimore, MD
Wanted
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 53 times

#21000 2 years ago

Looking for Stern Mustang , Terminator 2 or Rolling stones close to NY/Long Island

There are 30,390 posts in this topic. You are on page 420 of 608.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/420?hl=snowtrooper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.