IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 417 of 604.
#20801 2 years ago

Will be listing ads this weekend for Williams IJ, BKSOR LE, Cyclone, Earthshaker...

#20802 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Man you know you’ve owned most the heavy hitters when you are digging around for this lot!!

Well... Excalibur is pretty cool at least!

#20803 2 years ago

Starting to thin out some games. I'll get pics monday. PM if interested.

Xenon-Excellent BG, slight PF wear, Solid cab, Alltek MPU, Driver and sound boards rebuilt. $2000

Alien Poker- pretty good condition for this game. BG is decent and so is PF. Solid playing machine. $1500

Stranger Things Pro- on the fence with this one. Has stern UV kit. $5200

#20804 2 years ago

Jurassic Park - The lost World - F/S. Full premium LEDs, playfield was torn down and new rubbers installed. Snagger works great and the egg is in eggsellent condition. $3600. Trades welcome. Games I'm currently looking with cash on my end:

Stranger things Pro
Dead Pool Pro
Tron Pro

Maybe interested in others. Pics are in marketplace.

#20805 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Man you know you’ve owned most the heavy hitters when you are digging around for this lot!!

You know I have an eccentric taste lol.

#20806 2 years ago

Looking for a Guardians of the Galaxy pro. I'll be in Middletown, NJ next weekend, the 19th & 20th.

I don't want to drive into north Jersey, so Monmouth, Ocean and southern counties preferred if the game is in NJ. If you can bring to Middletown, then that's perfect.

#20807 2 years ago

Hey all. I’ve got a black hole project and a space time EM project. Would be a super cool pair. Work is super busy and I’m just not going to get to them anytime soon. Would be happy to trade both for something that’s working or needs a light shop. Cash either way. Pm if interested.

#20808 2 years ago

Comtemplating selling my Getaway High Speed II game...Lots of new parts...Playfield is almost perfect, minor shooter lane scruff...either selling it or going to do a restore on it...may be starting a new business and may not have time to finish it once started...have new decals for it, pinsound installed, new speakers...I'll sell it for what I have into it partswise...

#20809 2 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

Comtemplating selling my Getaway High Speed II game...Lots of new parts...Playfield is almost perfect, minor shooter lane scruff...either selling it or going to do a restore on it...may be starting a new business and may not have time to finish it once started...have new decals for it, pinsound installed, new speakers...I'll sell it for what I have into it partswise...

How much?

#20810 2 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Big Hit?

#20811 2 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Machine - For Trade

For trade or sale: Medusa

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “See pics. Plays perfectly. Nice playfield with some wear but above average overall. Nice backglass. Cabinet has some scratches but structurally sound.

I'm hoping to trade plus or ...”

Trade

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

This Medusa is still available, and it's now for sale or trade. Make me a cash offer or a trade offer for something on my wish list.

#20812 2 years ago

Selling my Top Score. Needs work but in good condition. $550

#20813 2 years ago

Modded 2010 Lexus IS350 for trade for a pin + cash or something that works out an even trade. Can drive it up to NJ next weekend if a deal is struck.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/537006294372697/

Added over 3 years ago:

sold

#20814 2 years ago

Bazaar, working, could definitely use a shop job and cabinet repaint.

Machine - For Sale
Bazaar Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “I've got too many projects, and this one sits 3rd in line. I'm sorry I don't have a ton of pictures, right now it is under and around a few other items, so these are from a month ...”
2021-09-23
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 424 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20815 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Modded 2010 Lexus IS350 for trade for a pin + cash or something that works out an even trade. Can drive it up to NJ next weekend if a deal is struck.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/537006294372697/

Now that’s interesting, and haven’t heard of cars for pins before. Maybe call 1-877-KARS-4-PINS.

#20816 2 years ago

I'm interested in trading my Sky Jump EM for a solid state machine.

I haven't done much to it other than cleaned the jones plugs, replaced the pop bumper caps, replaced the ball, replaced the plastic flipper coils, replaced the rubbers, and cleaned and waxed the playfield, though not extensively. It does currently work, but it has a problem where the ball count/game over doesn't properly register/cycle.

Playfield and backglass is in okay shape, and has typical wear for the title. Not all of the bulbs work since some are burned out.

Added over 3 years ago:

Willing to add cash on top if it's for a solid state I'm looking for.

#20817 2 years ago

Interested in a big hit & or a slick chick have cash to spend thanks

#20818 2 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Now that’s interesting, and haven’t heard of cars for pins before. Maybe call 1-877-KARS-4-PINS.

Yup, last year I traded our 2007 Mustang GT convertible for a Monster Bash LE + cash.

#20819 2 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Thanks a lot dude. Now that fuckin song will be in my head the rest of the weekend.

#20820 2 years ago

WTB: fully shopped Anvil

#20821 2 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice Dirty Harry. Located in in Vienna VA (Northern) Virginia.”
2021-12-11
Vienna, VA
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 156 times

#20822 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

WTB: fully shopped Anvil

While we are on the topic of anvils, has anyone seen Anvil! The Story of Anvil? If you enjoy music documentaries I highly recommend it.

I still haven't gotten around to making an ad, but I still have the Hollywood Heat for $1,500. Silicone rings, LEDs, clean boards.

#20823 2 years ago

Bazaar pics updated for those interested.

Machine - For Sale
Bazaar Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “I've got too many projects, and this one sits 3rd in line. I'm sorry I don't have a ton of pictures, right now it is under and around a few other items, so these are from a month ...”
2021-09-23
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 424 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20824 2 years ago

Anyone have a Stargate or No Fear they want to sell.

#20825 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

While we are on the topic of anvils, has anyone seen Anvil! The Story of Anvil? If you enjoy music documentaries I highly recommend it.

Yes, it's fantastic. I may have been a fan back in the '80s but even my wife loved the documentary, who wouldn't know the band from the slab of iron. I also just bought the History of the Eagles doc last night, a band I've never been big on but supposedly it's similarly fantastic. Hope to watch it tonight if I have time, at least pt 1.

And, um, pinball... WTB Aerosmith LE, GotG LE, or Multimorphic P3.

#20826 2 years ago

Interested in a Stranger Things. Pro, Premium. What do you got!?

#20828 2 years ago

Metal on Metal!

#20829 2 years ago
Quoted from Barr993:

Metal on Metal!

almost as good as Spinal Tap

#20830 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

You haven’t lived until you’ve moved a coin op valley cougar pool table in one piece...
Pencil pushers need not apply.

solo!

#20831 2 years ago
Quoted from DodgersFan32:

Interested in a big hit & or a slick chick have cash to spend thanks

I have a nice Gottlieb Big Hit available in South Jersey, near Philadelphia.

@pghpinfan

#20832 2 years ago

Anyone have a multicade or arcade game they are looking to sell? I donated a pin to the Veterans office earlier this year and I’m quite honestly tired of going over there to fix it so I figured I could throw an arcade in there for them instead. I’ll sell the pin for what I paid for it and donate the money or trade it towards the arcade for the vets if anyone is interested in it.

#20833 2 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

or trade it towards the arcade for the vets if anyone is interested in it.

What are you looking to trade for it? I have a 60-in-1 in a generic cab (I think Taito) that I might be willing to part with.

#20834 2 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Anyone have a multicade or arcade game they are looking to sell? I donated a pin to the Veterans office earlier this year and I’m quite honestly tired of going over there to fix it so I figured I could throw an arcade in there for them instead. I’ll sell the pin for what I paid for it and donate the money or trade it towards the arcade for the vets if anyone is interested in it.

I have a bar top multicade with stand.

#20835 2 years ago

We’re moving, otherwise I would take this with me.

Alien stand mounted on a cityscape used in the Alien Armageddon arcade game. Color changing LEDs installed around and inside the Alien. Comes with remote and power cords.

You could use this as a crazy Alien topper or game room decoration. Mounting hardware attached. This has been hanging on my game room wall for a few years. Measures 32” high, 41” across. Maybe 25 lbs or so.

$150, pickup only. I’m in Morganville, NJ.

Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “We’re moving, otherwise I would take this with me. Alien stand mounted on a cityscape used in the Alien Armageddon arcade game. Color changing LEDs installed around and inside ...”
2021-06-15
Springfield, VA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 163 times

#20836 2 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

I have a nice Gottlieb Big Hit available in South Jersey, near Philadelphia.
pghpinfan

PM sent

#20837 2 years ago

Forgot to embed my Marketplace listing for my Sky Jump. Looking to trade for a solid state, and willing to add cash if needed.

Machine - For Trade
Sky Jump Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “I'd like to trade my Sky Jump for a solid state pin. I'm willing to add some cash on top if it's a solid state I'm interested in. I haven't done much to the machine other than min...”
2021-06-14
Barnstable, MA
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 211 times

#20838 2 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Murphdom check with nerdygrrl , I believe she might have what you're looking for multicade-wise. I also have a (Midway) Space Invaders cocktail I'd like to sell, if you want a non-multicade option.

#20839 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Houdini Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “No issues and plays great! Only 250 plays. Built in November 2018 so it has the updated power supply. I verified it with American Pinball. Interested in a trade for Stranger Thin...”
2021-07-24
Ebensburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1512 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just lowered the price down to $5,400!!

#20840 2 years ago

Anyone in or around Maryland looking to move a:

South Park?

Super Mario Brothers?

Cash in hand easy transaction with transportation from pinsider with good feedback.

Looking to rotate one of these suckers through the basement despite the feedback https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-or-that-south-park-or-super-mario-brothers#post-6336914

#20841 2 years ago

Going to be posting HUO Metallica Pro, early build wood speaker panel, coin taker premium LEDs, shaker, color dmd, sparky air ball plastic, PinPac w/psw10

#20842 2 years ago

X-men pro for
$4800!

It real nice !

Ad in market.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/116341

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (Pro) NYC Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “You know it, you love it, it's X-Men. This X-Men game is in fantastic shape and plays like new. The "newton mod" has been done so you don't have to worry about Wolverine breaking i...”
2021-06-16
New York, NY
Archived after: 60 days
Viewed: 1105 times

#20843 2 years ago

High Speed and Sorcerer up for trade, either/both for one/two games on my wishlist, +/- cash either way if necessary. Special interest in Black Hole, Haunted House, Future Spa, Rollergames.

#20844 2 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

High Speed and Sorcerer up for trade, either/both for one/two games on my wishlist, +/- cash either way if necessary. Special interest in Black Hole, Haunted House, Future Spa, Rollergames.

Location?

#20845 2 years ago

Black Rose is gone. AIQ Premium and JP Pro available for trades. Looking for TZ, Ghostbusters, Hobbit or anything I can bring to Allentown to sell

#20846 2 years ago

Huntington Station, Long Island. Is it not showing up next to my avatar?

#20847 2 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Huntington Station, Long Island. Is it not showing up next to my avatar?

No. I think you need to go into settings to allow your location to be seen

#20848 2 years ago

Just saw this in North Jersey.
Looks like one complete machine and 4 with no heads, but I could be wrong.

newjersey.craigslist.org link

#20849 2 years ago

gonna be posting:
blackout
gorgar
space shuttle
fire!
earthshaker
stellar wars
rather buyers come and see the machines for themselves i am very serious when it comes to feedback and i dont want ANY negative feedback
i need a few days to post ADS as some of the games still encased in 30 lbs of fast eddie packaging i need to sell so not trading at this time

#20850 2 years ago

Anyone interested in working a trade: (me) Dialed In LE for (you) Willy Wonka LE, hit me up.
Not selling, trade only... hoping to keep it close to DC metro area

There are 30,180 posts in this topic. You are on page 417 of 604.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/417?hl=a-1bogart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.